The Redsbaby Metro has been replaced by the newer Redsbaby Metro 2 model.

Awesome Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

We bought the redsbaby metro without trying it at a demo day or ever seeing one in person. We tried so many other prams in baby bunting and stores alike but never found one that fit the budget or was as maneuverable as we might like, as light or folded as easily. Read every single review I could find on the redsbaby metro and couldn’t really find anyone giving it a major fault that turned me off buying it. Plus the price was really appealing. Definitely not the cheapest pram but I wanted a bassinet as well as the seat and knew that I would need to pay more for that but the Metro was a great price for a pram that comes with both. After receiving it and putting it together and playing around with the different seats and positions and taking it on a few walks, I personally wouldn’t ever use another branded pram. It’s light, maneuverable, easy to fold and doesn’t take up very much space in the boot. I was impressed with the quality and build of the pram. Not to mention the 10kg storage basket on the pram is amazing. Great for shopping and fitting a decent size baby bag + a handbag as well. Wouldn’t recommend any other pram.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Anna,

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Not only am I in love with my metro pram that I just received today , but the customer service is literally amazing and makes me so happy I choose such a considerate and helpful company to purchase my first ever pram from. They helped me ensure I received my pram the day after I purchased it even with a problem that occurred with delivery which was an error on my behalf.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Ellaa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our customer care team, I will be sure to pass this on :)

Love our Metro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Our first child and first pram purchase. Rather than spending a lot more on a Bugaboo, I convinced my wife to go for the Metro. We are very happy with our choice and would highly recommend Redsbaby prams to anyone. Great quality, easy to use and they look great. Bubba loves it too.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you (and bubs) are all enjoying your pram so much :)

Excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Wonderful quality product that has exceeded expectations.
Part of the reason I purchased a metro without seeing one was the amazing reviews of the product and also the company's customer service.
This Australian company has definitely lived up to its exceptional customer service and definitely lives up to its reviews.
I would be happy to recommend to friends and family!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram and we can't thank you enough for your recomme... read more »

This pram is amazing, thankyou REDSBABY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I received my pram perfectly packaged, opened it up and put it together within 15 minutes! So easy to maneuver and easy to use. I absolutely love it. DONT KNOW WHAT ILL DO WITHOUT IT.
THANKS REDSBABY this is my favourite pram so far !!
The build was so easy, the basket is large, easy to fold, easy to pack, fits perfectly in my car. 10/10 pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your METRO! Brooke - RB Team xx

Verified Purchase

No regrets - love my pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I'm extremely satisfied with my metro. It is easy to push and steer, very easy to open and pack down, light and the storage space is massive. It's also very stylish and easy to take apart the bassinet pieces to wash. The hardest part of the purchase was trying to decide on a colour! I've had a number of friends admire the storage and design so may have a few more redsbaby converts soon.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear how you are enjoying the design features of the METRO. Thank you for sharing the Redsbaby love :)

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I spent months looking for a pram, I knew I wanted a big basket and something light weight! It was all that and more, so easy to maneuver and most of all sooo stylish! I get so many compliments on the pram and everyone can't believe how great the basket space is. so so easy to fold up especially when ur caught in the rain. I walk everyday with my metro and run some days too and it's a breeze to push! Buying online can be tricky as I'm such a visual person but I honestly couldn't be happier with this pram! Thankyou Redsbaby for making such an atheistic practical pram

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mon,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your METRO :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Love love love my Redsbaby Metro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Couldn't be happier with our pram. My husband did all the investigating when we were looking at prams and he decided on checking out the Redsbaby based on the amazing reviews. When we went to the demo day in Perth, we were blown away with how easy and light it was to use. We chose the Metro as I personally preferred the folding away mechanism, but that is a personal preference. The pram is super light and folds away in seconds. It also has a fantastic sized storage pouch under the pram - plenty of space for nappy bag and groceries. We used the bassinet until our little one was 3 months and then she decided she didn't want to lie down anymore and wanted to see more. I was worried about whether she would be strong enough to sit in the pram seat, but the Redsbaby seat reclines right back to a lying down position which was fantastic for the first month of her transition. Also very useful when she falls asleep in the pram and you can lay them back. The pram also has a large canopy which is vital for Australian summers.
Absolutely love our pram and wouldn't swap for anything!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are just as excited about your METRO as we are :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Perfect!! Worth the money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Super easy to maneuver, fold and unfold, the under case has plenty of space for nappy bag and groceries. Love, love this pram!! Definitely recommend it! Rang to See if I could get it sent out early and the staff were extremely helpful and I had it within a week. We take it for long walks and have no problems with it on rough surfaces. Only had it 3months but so far it's perfect.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your METRO and happy that you had such a positive experience with customer care ! Brooke - RB Team xx

Best thought out pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I absoluetly love my metro. Honestly the most well thought out pram on the market ! Super easy to fold, unfold and carry..takes around 5seconds to pull out of the boot, open, click in the bassinet & ready to go! It is also super light compared to other prams.. and mind you we shopped n shopped for prams!
My reason for not giving a 5 is that one i havent converted to the seat (still using bassinet LO is 4mnths) bassinet is great although could be a touch on the wider side as LO is 4months she is filling up the space! Also, I have given a 4 as maneuverbility could be better when turning or going up or down pavements.. maybe bigger front wheels.. but this is not a biggie.
The basket space is the greatest ! I can load a big shop of grocerys.
Overall super happppy and love it !

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Marina,

Functional and stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Happy with the pram. It looks great and functions well. I can move it easily with one hand and the overall weight isn’t too much either. The basket size is fantastic and fits so much in it. We’re still using the bassinet so no comments on the seat yet but the bassinet is a good weight. I had a c-section and felt good lifting the pram after my 6 weeks wait. I don’t like though the sound the canopy makes when opening it on the bassinet. It startled baby when he was asleep. I’ve learned to hold the buttons down and then open it to avoid the noise. How the canopy has to be closed is a bit annoying too. Would be good if it could be done with one hand. That’s my only criticism. I otherwise love it.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi San,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your feedback, I will be sure to pass this onto the team. We couldn't be happier to hear that you are just as excited about your METRO as we are :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Good pram, pretty happy with it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Overall the metro is very easy to use! handles well and can get in and out of car very easily!
Not 100% happy on the quality, as the zipper on the bassinet is faulty and the wheel went down within one month after not very much use.
One other thing that I can comment on is the bassinet hood is hard to pop up and down quickly, as you need 2 hands to press both the buttons at the same time.

Otherwise love the look!

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Tarryn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you are loving the METRO but we would like to address some of the issue you are having. Please be in touch wi... read more »

Cairns

• 1 question
Private message

Purchased without even seeing/testing it and love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Super easy to maneuver and everything is of high quality. I live in FNQ so was unable to attend demo day so was a little nervous about purchasing it without being able to see and test but I absolutely love it. My mum and mother in law have both commented on how easy it is to steer in comparrison to other prams. Hubby is also a secret fan too. Considering other prams on the market, this one offers extremely good value with the bassinet and seat combo! Since owning it 2 friends have liked it so much they too ordered one! Cannot reccommend redsbaby high enough!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Bree,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and bubs (and Hubby) are all enjoying your pram so much :)

Verified Purchase

Just a couple of minor things could be improved.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I am happy with the pram over all no problems at all but I think the canopy extension is something needed but we are struggling for money now so it is hard to pay the extra $80 and the canopy that is on the falls down sometimes. Other then that we love our metro.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Fagan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with the METRO. If you are having issues with the canopy, please be in touch with our ... read more »

Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Pram is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Can easily fold and lift in/our of car, not heavy.

Occasionally wheel lock is fiddly to undo, takes a few attempts to unlock.

Cover/hood isn’t long enough, always have to use wrap for shade. Very annoying. Old style had hood that pulled all the way down. Have to buy additional piece for full shade. This should come standard. Especially in Aus.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the METRO's lightweight frame and ease of use. The brake on the METRO is designed to... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We bought at a Demo Day. Delivered earlier than expected. So far it has been great, easy to fold up and down. The metro can scuff the front if your not careful when folding. The size of the basket is awesome and we fit so much in there. So far we are very happy with the quality and performance. Would definitely recommend this product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your METRO and thank you for your recommendation.

Verified Purchase

Best value for money pram, highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

After some extensive pram research to find a pram that delivered the best value for money, we attended one of the Redsbaby demonstration days. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the pram materials especially given the price as they were no where near as expensive as some of the more well known brands. We were expecting to purchase the Jive however the basket size of the Metro sold us in the end as I knew I would be walking to the supermarket frequently where a large basket would come in handy. We are so pleased with pram! It is so easy to fold, manoeuvre and is lightweight.
If anything, it would be good if the handle extended a little further as my husband is 6'5 and although he can still push the pram it would be more comfortable for him if the handle was a little longer. But that's just a very minor detail on what is otherwise an amazing product!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Lauren,

The perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

It's light weight easy to get out of the car boot using one hand
It's easy to maneuver and very narrow to get into tight door ways and checkouts
Easy to fold in one motion - perfect for when in a hurry
This pram has the look, functionality i needed for my last baby I get so many compliments every time I am out and about how beautiful my pram is.
I just wish I had this pram for all of my children best purchase ever.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Alana,

Very good for me and my kid

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I am happy with the good build quality and material of the stroller .
It is easy to unfold , carry and fold again . It is easy to switch from pram to stroller just by an adaptor. Also, the pram is very comfortable and soft for my baby .

Purchased at: Appliances Direct Online

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi One Person,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and bubs are enjoying your METRO so much :)

Love my new pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Light weight and easy to carry around. Looks great and is very functional. Love this pram and so happy I purchased it for my second child. Two little things for possible improvement is the bar across the basket doesn’t quite allow for larger nappy bags to fit in easily and the foot break is really hard to get off (can’t get foot in easily enough to click off) which discourages me from using the break at times.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Alicia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the different features of the METRO. Thank you for your feedback and we would like ... read more »

1 of 9 pages