Redsbaby is offering reviewers of the Metro2 the chance to win one of 5 $50 Redsbaby gift vouchers. Reviews posted between September 10, 2018, and September 30, 2018 go into the running to win one of these vouchers. This is open to reviewers that post either a positive or negative review. The reviews below may have received this incentive. Previous incentives: Reviews posted between August 8, 2018, and August 31, 2018, may receive one of 5 $50 Redsbaby voucher.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Looks great! I get so many compliments on the colour (oceanic). Easy to use. Nice and light to lift into the car. Great ventilation on both seat and bassinet. Huge basket! I have my large baby bag plus plenty of shopping even picnic chairs underneath! My favourite baby purchase and no regrets.

Amazing pram.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The pram is absolutely amazing. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about it. It’s easy to put up (bassinet/stroller) and put down. It’s a super smooth ride whether you a pushing it on grass, footpath, roads, going downhills/uphills etc. There’s lots of space as the baby gets bigger and it’s a very attractive smart looking pram. My baby is so comfortable in the pram, always happy to get in and never ever cries in it, sits and sleeps in it all the time when we are out. Best purchase I’ve ever made. Thanks again so much for being so helpful and friendly with all my questions about the pram before I purchased it online. You guys answered all my questions without any issues at all and the pram was and is just perfect.

Thanks again so much.

Model: METRO2

The comfort is very strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Redsbaby Trolley is very practical, style is very chic, very popular with mothers. The body weight is very light, the mother can operate one hand, the practicality is good. The wheel suspension effect is good, the implementation feels particularly stable. The road bumps are not afraid. The seat can be adjusted, the baby sits inside very comfortable, the bottom can put a lot of things.

Very satisfying

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Redsbaby Trolley I like its style very much, it is very popular with my mother. The body weight is very light, easy to manipulate, and good durability. The wheel suspension effect is good, very stable, the road will not bump. The seat can be adjusted, the baby sits inside very comfortable, the bottom basket is very big, I like it very much. Go out can put a lot of things, more convenient.

Melbourne

Model: METRO2

my baby looks happy in the pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

so happy with this product, it’s just easy to set up and fold down. Lighter than all the prams I tried out. I LOVE the basket size and shape in which fits so much!
The colour choices are great and the quality of fabric and sturdiness of the frame is second to none. The price point is worth it and in my opinion, much better than other brands on the market which are more expensive. This is perfect choice i ever made

Purchased at: eBay

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

We recently purchased the Metro 2 pram in black/tan. I love it. It's super stylish and light weight, making it easy to get in an out of car for everyone. As someone who likes to do lots of walking the pram suits me perfectly, handles well on different terrains/surfaces. My daughter seems to love the pram and be super comfortable. My only suggestion for improvement is the cup holder. Unfortunately it doesn't fit standard water bottles or coffee cups.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Steph, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your METRO ². We also have a cup holder insert to allow the use... read more »

I Love EVERYTHING about metro2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I bought the
Metro2 limited edition and for $800 you get everything plus more the modern look, the steadiness feels like a 4wd can go on any terrain with ease. And the affordability half the cost of other prams which brings nothing need to fork out a arm and leg for for all the extra and add on you get for free with Redsbaby! Would recommend this pram to anyone!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your METRO². Thank you for your recommendation and supporting our Australian company.

TICHBORNE

High-View Baby stroller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

The high-body stroller, which can effectively reduce the baby's inhalation of car exhaust, but also open the eyes of the baby, may be more interested in the surrounding environment. Then convenient for the baby to communicate with adults, the baby does not need to tilt the head, adults do not need to squat down with the baby communication, communication and interaction more convenient. Large wheels, 4-wheel suspension, sitting or lying relative gestures comfortable, not bumpy.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Miller,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you and bubs are enjoying the METRO².

Enjoying every aspect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

So far my 3 week old falls asleep instantly in the bassinet, both when out and about and when at home during the day. I love the easiness of assembly, and LOVE the light weight frame! Its just a very easy and stress free pram. I cant wait to start using the seat.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Alisha,

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: METRO2

Bought it for the birth of our grand daughter.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Our daughter specified this model as a couple of her friends had already purchased the same. She also read reviews and was impressed by the public feedback.
We were out for brunch with her on Sunday and I had the chance to push the pram for a couple of hundred metres. I instantly noticed the lightness and ease of motion and manoeuvrability with the unit, especially over some rough ground.
While we were eating, my daughter used the pram as a change table, pulled things in and out of compartments, all with ease.
On returning to the car, the pram was folded and placed in the boot, again with no fuss or fighting with levers and the like.
Very pleased with the purchase of your product which was about half the price of others that my daughter was looking at. I would definitely recommend this pram to anyone who wants a no fuss, quality unit.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Tee Bee,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your METRO².

Brooke- RB Team xx

Amazing single seat pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

The price to start for the practicality, prestige look and design of this pram wins my mamma heart strings to start off with. Then as you look deeper you see how huge the carry basket is, the fact the handle bar moves and comes off with ease is a key feature any Mum would love! The extendable hood is a must for any pram and the airflow openings are genius! I love the leather handles and the telescope handle makes it easy for myself a 5”1 shortie to my hubby 5”11 to both use the pram with comfort. The pram folds all in one and is super compact for storage. There aren’t many prams in the market at this price that ticks all the boxes!! Thank you Redsbaby for such an amazing design!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kylie,

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Nice Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Bought the pram and bassinet through Reds
Baby presentation in Perth. Although the time to receive the product was a bit long but now we are extremely happy with this light, user friendly and easy to move pram, belive it worth the wait and every cent spent. We comfortably use it both inside and outside of home without any issues. It is defenitely recommended.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Bakjaf,

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We haven't used it much yet because we only just brought out daughter home but the times we have we've been very happy. Was recommended to us and my fussy partner approved. I like that it's easy to put up and down, it has a huge basket underneath, is smooth and sturdy to push and love the green color we bought it in.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kira,

Brooke- RB Team xx

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Very happy with the pram, great for walks and easy push around, Bub very happy cruising along either awake or falls asleep.

Easy to put in car by myself. Fits in my small car.

Very happy and would recommend.

Got the caddy and drinks holder. Use the caddy instead of a nappy bag which in convenient and easy.

Recommend to Buy at demo day to get free accessories

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Cara,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your METRO² and having fun using all of the accessories :)

Great affordable pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Great looking pram, good value for the price and practical. I liked it because it isn’t too big, forward and parent faces and has a massive basket.

Cons would be that redsbaby discribe the pram as having inbuilt suspension which is mostly just the seat has a bit of movement. Improve suspension that’s actually springs at the wheels would be amazing. Some times on uneven surfaces one of the wheels will come off the ground. But it’s generally a nice smooth pram to push. Came with lots of bonus/extras.

Quality over all seems good. I don’t think it would disappoint. Very fussy with prams and it’s got my tick of approval!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Rach, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your METRO ². The METRO² does have inbuilt suspension in the se... read more »

Model: METRO2

Seamless design and top functionality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The Metro glides effortlessly over different surfaces and terrains, I’m very happy with its performance. My previous pram would collect nuts from the trees in its wheels but I’ve not had this problem with the Metro.
The suspension is fine - my daughter has slept through all pram rides so far and she seems comfortable. The fold down hood of the pram effectively shields her face from the sun during our walks. My only concern with the pram is that I sometimes kick the bar that holds the wheels at the back of the pram when I walk. This might be because I have big feet! Hoping to grow accustomed to this in time as I am so far a very satisfied Redsbaby customer.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your METRO ². You will find that after a while you will becom... read more »

Model: METRO2

Easy to fold down and light weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

My partner and I went to a demo day not really thinking about purchasing. So glad we went we were sold in minutes. I'm a first time mum and this pram is so easy to fold, has great handling and want too expensive.
I have already recommended it to family and friends.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Rasz,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your METRO² . Thank you for your recommendation and supporting our Australian company.

Model: METRO2

Great, lightweight and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Pram is great and hardwearing, I bump it up and down stairs all the time! Baby seems very comfortable in the bassinet and the undercarriage holds a lot!!! I find the fold easy-making it quick to put up and down. Would be good if extended hood was part of original package.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Yak, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your METRO ². The METRO ² does have the extension canopy on the m... read more »

Love it, love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We got the black Metro2 with the tan leather trims. Not only is it beautiful to look at, it is so easy to use. It folds up and down with ease. The bassinet and car capsule both click in and out with ease. It’s lightweight, so easy to lift in and out of the car. And it drives really well on all surfaces. We live in Melbourne and our baby was born in winter. From an early age, we have been able to put her in the bassinet and take her for walks. She either sleeps or enjoys looking around her, but never appears to be affected by the wind or the cold, and the bassinet is so well made she is protected and comfortable at all times. Overall, we love our Metro2 pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Madi,

Perfect for our family!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Our metro is absolutely perfect for our family. Bub is so comfy and snug in her bassinet and is always relxed when out and about. Our metro ticks all the boxes including being light weight stylish and extremely easy to set up. It’s been great for school runs as it’s so easy to pop out of the boot and click on the capsule or bassinet. Really happy with that it pushes so well on different surfaces eg. From the schools oval to rocky pebble paths. Very happy we chose this pram! Thanks so much Reds baby

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Monique,

1 of 27 pages

METRO2

Hi would a 2017 redsbaby bassinet fit the 2018 metro 2 pram?

Atlantis asked on Oct 08, 2018

I have no idea

Hi Atlantis,

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can use a 2017 bassinet on the new 2018 collection frames as we haven't changed the adaptors and connections. If you are purchasing one second-hand, just be sure to check that they have the bassinet adaptors with the bassinet.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964

METRO2

Has any one got the Metro 2 with a 4x4, I’m looking at buying one but wanna make sure it’s going to fix in the tiny spot as we need all 7 seats once baby is born?

Jamie T asked on Sep 20, 2018

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your question. Whilst we don't have any footage of the METRO going into the back of a 4X4, we do have a 'Will it Fit series on our Youtube channel and we have footage of the METRO going into a range of different cars boots on the market. We made sure that we included some of the smallest like a Nissan MICRA and Fiat 500. I have added the link below:

Please let me know if you have any questions :)

METRO2

Hi, Wondering if anyone has insight into how the Metro2 performs on grass? I walk my dog regularly so will be taking the pram on pavement and grass (wet terrain too) and wondering if it is good enough? Also, is it necessary to buy the seat liner? Thanks.

nikk asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

Someone said to me that no one pram does everything which I agree with. My sister several years ago bought a pram for running with, then she discovered it didn't fit down the shopping counters. She ended up having to buy a second pram for the everyday tasks.

The redsbaby pram I do take walking and off road into parks without any issues. The back wheels are a good size to maneuver over bumps. It's a very practical pram.

Hi Nikk,

Thank you for your question. Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle).

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

I hope this helps :)

See all 27 questions about Redsbaby Metro

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details