Redsbaby is offering each reviewer the chance to win one of five $150 cash back offers on their pram purchase. Reviews must be posted before the 28th of March. This is open to reviewers that post either a positive or negative review. The reviews below may have received this incentive.

Happy with purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very smooth to maneuver. Stylish. Easy to fold and unfold. Nice and light. Good quality.
Only complaint not great over tougher terrain- having two dogs maybe I should have got something with more off road capability but overall it’s a good pram for urban streets and shopping centres and footpaths not ovals and stoney pathways.

Horsham

Love it!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Recently purchased this for our second baby. We also have a two year old and have purchased the ezyrider skateboard attachment for him which fits perfectly. We ordered the all black model and find it doesn’t get too hot at all. It’s compact and easy to fold. The customer service is brilliant and quick.

Muswellbrook

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with my Metro, and Bub loves it too (which is the most important thing!). Other than the Jive, this pram has the BEST fold I’ve ever seen, and I looked at a LOT of prams before choosing the Metro. It is super easy to assemble the bassinet and seat and also easy to adjust. Fits in the boot of the car easily!

I’ve been using my Metro for two months now with the bassinet insert, accessories holder and SPF50+ sun shade cover.

Pros:
- Aussie company
- Cheap cheap! (When compared to similar prams available retail, like Joolz, which you’d have to take out a second mortgage to afford)
- High quality finish
- Folds down super small
- Lightweight
- HUGE basket
- Manoeuvrable
- Designed for Aussie conditions: the airflow through the pram is fantastic for hot days and the extra large canopy keeps the sun out much better than many other prams on the market

Cons:
- None yet!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are so happy to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of your METRO :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

It's a great pram. Love the material! Super easy to fold and unfold! Great quality! Easy steering! Awesome customer service!
Only thing I would change is the mounting clips, the attachments are a little tricky to put on sometimes, maybe some kind of guiding slide for the clip would be good.

Great pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with my Redsbaby Metro! We decided to purchase this pram after reading some excellent reviews online. We didn’t attend a demo day but the videos on the website made it really easy to see the pram functions and features. When it arrived we found the assembly really easy with simple instructions. It’s sturdy and lightweight and I can fit it in the boot of my hatchback. Folding and unfolding is also quick and easy. We haven’t used the chair yet but the bassinet seems really comfortable for bub - he falls asleep easily every time he’s in it. I’m also a fan of the 10kg basket underneath. I’d absolutley recommend this pram to anyone looking for something compact, lightweight and comfortable.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 15 helpful votes

Nil issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

MY missus chose this over the JIve but i dont know why. This is easy to put together and take out of the car, 2 parts and light weight which is a plus. Easy to unfold and fold, would recommend this. But it does take a bit of space in the car boot but which pram doesn!t!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi RealDeal,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your METRO :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Redsbaby! Yeah, Baby!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Redsbaby Metro is great to maneuver when shopping, walking the dog or strolling on uneven ground. It can easily fold to fit in any car size. The foot brake is a great safety feature and all of the accessories are very handy. I highly recommend this sturdy, thoughtful, Australian product.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Brinny,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are just as excited about your METRO as we are :)

Model: METRO

Best Pram Purchased Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

We found this pram by accident through ads! The great thing about it is that they have demo days for us to personally have a hands on feel and trial the pram before we decide. Our biggest factor in purchasing it is the price. This pram is easy to put together, looks great, lightweight and easy to maneuver around. Its easy to fold, compact and stylish. The quality is really good and the fact that its owned by an Australian business put our minds at ease at purchasing this pram and we felt that it was a trusted brand. So happy we found this brand made the best purchase for our little one!

Awesome affordable pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

This pram is super easy to fold and unfold.
Very happy with our selection - the bonus of the metro is the big basket to do all our grocery shopping with! Fits a lot in!
The only minor thing I had an issue with is the buckle was a little hard to clip together.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Eleni, Thank you for your review and we are so glad that you are enjoying your METRO, the basket certainly is handy :) We have re-designed the harness buckle on the 2018 collection METRO² t... read more »

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Best pram ever. Easy to maneuver, easy to fold and unfold. I am very very happy with my purchase. I look at my baby while he sits in the parm and i can see he is very comfortable. Its an easy solution and i would recommend this to any parent that is looking for a great pram that is affordable.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Laura,

Verified Purchase Model: METRO

Valued against other market offers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

It's a good sturdy and well designed thought out pram that fits in most the intricate checklist when reviewing prams. Folding & Packing is super easy, 3 inclination angles suit variety of infant age groups, large wheel base with locking, good storage area & most important of all it's sturdy. Only thing I can possibly recommend is the depth of the pram needs to be catered to different children / varied sizes - any accessory specifically to avoid curving of infant back while lying down will be a good addition.

The best investment!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Our reds baby metro is so easy to pack away and open. It’s lightweight frame allows easy packing into the car. The steering is extremely smooth and the pram manoeuvres corners and obstacles easily. It is excellent value for money compared to prams of similar style and features. I especially love the extensive hood for when the baby sleeps and the various levels of reclining.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the METRO.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Model: METRO

Best pram I’ve owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Every day that I use this pram (which is every day) I think about how much I love it. With school drop off and pick up each day it’s so light to lift in and out of the boot and so easy to assemble and be on my way. It is lightweight so I can push it with one hand if I need to and monourvers over different terrains with ease. I LOVE the big basket underneath, I can go shopping and not have to try and juggle pushing a pram and hold items or bags, I can fit so much in it. My husband is very impressed with this pram and always wants to push it when we’re out together, we’re both very tall and the extendable arm is perfect for us both. Thank you redsbaby for an affordable, functional and great looking pram!

Stylish, compact, and affordable! Absolutely 5-star customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

So my ULTIMATE pram list goes something like this: Black frame (stylish), oh so LIGHT, good quality and sturdy, big canopy with good air flow, large storage basket, easy to fold down and out, good table height (for emergency nappy changes and able to sit at a restaurant), seating positions (upright and flat as possible), affordable and most important of all - COMPACT. It needed to fit in the tiny boot of a Mazda CX-3. This pram has everything to boot plus we were given complimentary accessories for attending demo day. How awesome is that? Customer service is top notch too and from Australia, so you always have someone local to speak to. Last but not least, I dealt with a gorgeous lady, Sunelle who went over and above my requests. The pram is so affordable with ZipPay options available and it gets delivered to your door. Intuitive and easy assembly - I almost didn't have to read the instructions to put it all together. HIGHLY RATED!!!!! You won't be disappointed.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kieu, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram and we can't thank you enough for your recommen... read more »

The must have pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with the my metro pram. So easy to maneuver, fold/unfold, amazing quality for the money and super stylish...so much so I often get comments when I’m out and about. My baby was born in late December so the sections that allow more airflow have been fantastic in the extreme humidity these last few months keeping bub nice and cool. I’ve found myself at the shops on a few occasions and thought of a few other things I need which has been no hassle whatsoever with the gigantic basket this pram has to offer...my little 11 year old pooch loves it too and hops on into the basket when his little legs get to tired on our walks

PERTH

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

LOVE my new pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Love my redsbaby pram!
Lightweight, easy to fold/unfold.
Great venting flaps for airflow
I have the bassinet attachment and pram. My bub prefers sleeping in the pram over his cot.
Really cant fault the pram in any way. Will update further if I find any issues.
Would highly recommend.
Also love they accept zippay, I paid my pram off $50 per week :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and bubs are both enjoying your METRO pram so much :)

Model: METRO

Love my stylish, light and slim Metro!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I purchased the Metro without having attended a demo and am not disappointed. The Metro is so easy to maneuver in tight spots! Compared to other prams I tested it is super easy to fold and very light! The Metro looks great and my little girl Is happy and comfy in the bassinet!

Fabulous Pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

So many positives about this product, it's light, very easy to maneuver, the one step fold up and open is so user friendly, the basket underneath is very large, the bassinet has several venting flaps that are great for the hot Aussie summer, it's very sturdy and tackles all manner of foot paths and road surfaces, but most importantly, my baby is comfortable and safe in this product. She falls asleep in it almost immediately.
The price is also unbeatable.
I would highly recommend this pram and without a doubt purchase it again.

Light and easy to fold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Fantastic pram, so easy to fold and light enough to lift into the boot with one hand. Bassinet adaptors work with the britex capsule I rented so I didn’t have to buy extra adapters. Bassinet has been great to also use as the babies bed for the first couple of months, lightweight and easy to move around the house for the baby to sleep in.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Cassandra,

Love my Metro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I'm extremely happy with my Metro. Firstly, it's light. This is one of the main reasons I bought it and I'm very happy for it. I'm not very tall and my back aches a lot since having my baby so it is a relief to have a light pram. Picking it up to put it in the car is a breeze. Secondly, maneuverability is excellent, another important feature for me. It really glides along and takes corners really smoothly. It can handle moderately rough terrain - I did try to take it on a bush walk and it was a struggle to get it through sandy patches. It's also quite compact which I like as some of the other prams I saw were really big and that makes it awkward at the supermarket, trying to put it in the corner of a restaurant etc. I also really like the big basket at the bottom because I can throw all my shopping and other bits in it. I find it super easy to fold and unfold. I considered buying the iCandy or the Bugaboo but went with the Metro because I felt it equalled these prams and was lighter and easier to fold and carry.

1 of 15 pages