Verified Customer

Wonderful service and beautiful results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We were impressed with the customer service from the very beginning. Virginia was a great consultant and openly gave her suggestions about colour scheme and layout, which we very much appreciated. The kitchen turned out beautifully and we were very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Rosemount kitchens!

Impressive from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Our kitchen renovation was put on the back burner for around 15 years as we had a number of kitchen renovators suggest a basic replacement of the existing cabinetry, mainly in the same format, followed by a price. Potentially we would end up with the same kitchen, only newer looking with cringe worthy price tag.
None provided a solution to our current kitchen chaos nor provide suggestions for improvement or even consider the look and feel to the overall house. So, we put it all on hold…

Rosemount Kitchens turned the whole process and experience upside down! From showroom to final adjustments, they provided solutions all the way. The initial on-site discussion and measure was about how we operated in the kitchen, how we entertained, family, how friends congregate around and in the kitchen (even if you don’t want them there!) and what were our biggest “Hates” and clutter and chaos issues. They discussed how to best use space and design to compliment the rest of the house yet make is all super functional. Back at the showroom, there was plenty of ideas, solutions and innovative concepts from pantry to cupboards. But if what you needed wasn’t there, it was designed and created for you.

The installation process was meticulously project managed with a progress schedule set up front so we knew what, when and how the installation was progressing. They have professional trades people all the way through, builders, plumbers, electricians all arriving on time on the right date.

Like any major renovation project, there can be some glitches, possible misinterpretations, or reality is different from the design drawings. If this happened the key stakeholders from Rosemount kitchens were on the door step in the morning. With many, if not most kitchen renovators, they will refer back to the drawings and measurement you signed off on (half the time you have no idea what you signed off on) and then the arguments would start and if it had to be changed, it was an additional variation cost to you! Not the case with Rosemount Kitchens. They listen to the issue, understand the issue, they appreciate the disruption and emotional consequences the client goes through and quickly arrive to the solution. They just fix it, as their only objective is to ensure the customer is 100% happy and satisfied. “We will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied”. And they do, even if it means pulling out a cabinet and reinstalling a new one fit for purpose without additional variation costs. Sure, if you decide to add something not previously discussed or you decide to add additional lights or power points while the installation is in progress, they can immediately coordinate this with the tradespeople or if you prefer, deal with them directly.

Quality kitchen renovations are not cheap so there is always an element of anxiety when the project commences that you will end up with a great functional quality kitchen and value for money. This is what we got with Rosemount Kitchens. It has added value to the property and it really looks impressive and timeless. It is a pleasure to work in too. Huge bench space and easy opening/shutting drawers and everything has a place and a place for everything. We even look forward to unloading the dishwasher! All within the existing space from the old kitchen.
Highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens as you can be assured they will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Getting a new kitchen was years in the making and after the fantastic result, we are glad we chose Rosemount to design and install our new kitchen. Nothing was too much trouble for all of the staff/trades people we dealt with and we received exceptional customer service experience from the start to finish of the project. The beautiful showrooms helped us make up our minds, right from the moment we walked into the Essendon showroom we were sold. The style of kitchen was exactly what we were looking for, Kristina was very helpful and informative but certainly not “pushy” like some other companies. Rosemount designed a kitchen that utilised the space available and created a high quality, functional and stylish kitchen. All of our family and friends have been impressed by the result and we want to say a big thank you to everyone at Rosemount. We look forward to enjoying our new kitchen for many years to come. We would highly recommend Rosemount to anyone thinking of a kitchen renovation.
Jo and Joe

The most reliable company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We would like to give our big thank you to a kitchen designer Stephanie. We were going to renovate our kitchen before selling our house.

She was very friendly all the way through and easy to get in contact with. She listened us well regarding our reason to renovate and budget, and planned our new kitchen perfectly to meet our needs and budget. Unfortunatelly we had to give up the renovation as our prospective buyer wants to demolish our house if he purchase it.

Even though we couldn't take action, we highly recommend the company and of course our lovely designer Stephanie because you will never see any problems on booking a date for meeting and we are sure that you will be looked after well all the way through.

We Love Our Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Having just completed a total kitchen renovation, I would like to highly commend and sincerely thank all staff at Rosemount Kitchens for their amazing job.
From the initial design phase through to completion we could not fault their professionalism, attention to detail, excellent customer service, and a schedule that was adhered to. We made a few changes along the way but nothing was a problem that couldn’t be solved. The best decision we made was to use Caesarstone for the splash back. It looks amazing!
We love our Kitchen....thanks Rosemount...we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Jo and Tony
Essendon

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Proof is in the Pudding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Our kitchen was installed nearly two years ago and has withstood the test of time.
We chose Rosemount Kitchens from a field of 3 kitchen renovation firms and remain thoroughly gratified that we did.
Their professional attitude and service was evident from the very beginning and throughout every phase of the project.
Every aspect, from concept design, to detailed design, to final installation was managed with consideration and efficiency.
Not every aspect of the installation was straightforward, but every issue I raised was unquestionably and promptly remedied with absolute respect for my opinion. I am an exacting client with an eye for detail and found that nothing I said was considered to be too much trouble.
The show-room quality of the finished product is a credit to Mark and his team.
The WOW factor still affects family and friends who often comment on the appearance despite having seen it for nearly two years.
We make good use of the kitchen and derive pleasure from the appearance and utility every day.
There may be cheaper providers but I doubt there would be any better. The service is extraordinary and the quality and value unquestionable.
Thank you Mark, and every member of your professional team!

A difficult decision made easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

It has been six months since my Rosemount Kitchen was installed, and It goes without saying that the quality of the cabinets and the finish are excellent. Management was supportive and readily available, and the tradies were courteous and professional throughout. I am enjoying my kitchen enormously.
However, since becoming a single mother, I had a budget and I not yet had to make a big financial outlay alone, but my large kitchen was 30-years-old and the doors were falling off the hinges. I was really nervous about going ahead but after visiting my local Rosemount Kitchen centre a few times and meeting the consultant, I sensed a genuine family-based company between Mark and the staff who guided me throughout. They helped shoulder the burden and the insecurity I was feeling. This alleviated the stress enormously.
Secondly, it is one thing to look online at all the kitchen designs, but seeing the vast array of designs that Rosemount kitchens have actually installed on their website was very important to me. This made me more trustful and confident with my choice because I knew what could be done and I could see the colour combinations that I had in mind from the range they had already designed and installed. There were no surprises. Their three showrooms also had the best range of displays.
Quality is very important, but trust and experience are too. Thank you, Rosemount Kitchens.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

A fantastic experience All of their staff have been a pleasure to have in our home. Nothing was too much trouble and the finish Breathtaking it turned out better than we imagined. Thank you Rosemount for our beautiful kitchen

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Fantastic Kitchen, Bath & Ensuite Reno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

After a number of average to bad experiences in various kitchen showrooms in our area, we set about researching our new kitchen by going directly to the manufacturers (Laminex, Blum, Silestone etc) - to get the info from the horses mouth and not just from a kitchen company who wanted to sell us what suited them.

It took over a year, but we pretty much decided everything down to the internal drawer heights (yep, over researching).

Now to the challenge of finding a kitchen company who wanted to deliver the kitchen we wanted.

I've got to say that I don't know how all the kitchen companies in Melbourne survive? There are so many, you'd think it's far fewer trades people working for lots of showroom fronts!

However, we narrowed it down with the help of Product Review, who worked with the brands we liked, amongst other things and as Rosemount came out top in the number of positive reviews online, we thought we'd pay them a visit (Nunawading) - it did seem a bit unbelievable how all the trades were thanked by name in these reviews at the time.

After speaking on the phone, as we had our design nailed down and some specific things we wanted, it was suggested that Reuben would be the right designer for us.

It was a very easy process and with everything computerised, on a second visit, we could sit down and change door finishes, add or take-away drawers and see the costs change to help us narrow down the features vs price we wanted.

I've got to say that all the trades were fantastic - always looking to get a great outcome or making suggestions along the way to get a better result - even as things were being built/installed.

After the install they go over the kitchen looking at every detail (they're as picky as we are!) and if anything needs adjusting it was done no questions asked - nothing was too much trouble. These guys really want to get a good outcome & don't stop until you're 100% satisfied.

I'm sure we could have done our reno cheaper (although we did have a more expensive quote), but we couldn't have done it better or had a smoother trouble free experience with such great trades and final result.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Love my new kitchen !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We just love our new kitchen and it is even better than what I imagined it would be . Reuben designed the kitchen to my needs and I am sure I drove him mad going back and forward changing things . At the end of the day though you are spending a lot of money and you want to make sure you get it right . I can't praise Reuben highly enough he was always available to talk to and any changes he would get back to me ASAP . We had some building work done before the kitchen was installed and John and his team was professional,TIDY , and nothing was to much effort .The job was completed before schedule and no extra charges .. Oliver installed the kitchen with precision and the electrical team was on time and Professional .We did have a bit of a wait in the middle for the cabinets but the end It was totally worth it, and all the little bits and pieces that were fixed by Owen and another Mr fix it ( sorry can't rember your name ) was just great . Ben did a great job managing the project and nothing was to much effort to get fixed or added in at no extra charge . I would definitely recommend Rosemount kitchens.

Outstanding kitchen renovation experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

We were very impressed with the way Rosemount Kitchens renovated our kitchen, we found them very efficient and professional. Tradesman always turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves. The completion inspection was very thorough and any issues regardless how minor were fixed promptly. The kitchen finish was excellent and exactly as we hoped.

A kitchen that meets our needs and is just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

The whole experience dealing with a Rosemount has been personal but professional from start to finish. From our initial meeting with Stephanie, through to the final installation, the team at Rosemount has been a dream to deal with and we are so very thrilled with our kitchen.
In particular, the attention to detail shown by Graeme who installed the kitchen was second to none. He picked up on tiny details we would never had noticed ourselves.

In fact, all trades engaged were professional, skilled and respectful of our home.

Of particular note was Mark and Matt going above and beyond to ensure that what could have been a major issue (kitchen benchtop supply) was dealt with quickly and professionally with minimal fuss and we were constantly updated as to progress.

For us, the kitchen is the hub of our home. The investment we made in Rosemount and the kitchen we now have, has been one of the best decisions we have made.

Everything we wanted and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

One of the reasons we chose Rosemount Kitchens was because of all the fantastic product reviews we read about the quality of their kitchens and their service. And we can now say that we totally agree with everything positive that has been said.

Thank you to Beryl in the Nunawading Showroom who gave us great advice. David who listened to what we wanted and came up with a design that reformed our boring old kitchen to the new wow kitchen it is now. Thanks also to Installers, Alen and Owen whose workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. Finally Matt and Ben who coordinated all the other trades, were great to liaise with and nothing was too much trouble.

We would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount Kitchens - WE LOVE OUR NEW KITCHEN.

Would place the job with Rosemount Kitchens again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Could likely have spend less for our kitchen, but the experience and result are worth the extra. The coordination between the designer, supervisor, installer, plumber, electrician, stone mason and tiler was recommendable. Everything was on time and well communicated. Attention to detail shows throughout. As a customer you feel safe.

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent kitchen renovators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Love our new kitchen. Rosemount team tradies with their can-do attitude made it so easy. Would highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens.
Owen was fantastic, Ralph also, David the electrician, John the installer. Thanks to everyone involved in making my kitchen a fantastic place to work in. Very happy.

Awesome new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2016

We had a great overall experience with Rosemount. Ben was particularly helpful and honest with his design suggestions. Really happy with the overall result

Great kitchen company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

Had a great experience working with Rosemount kitchens. All the trades were on time, considerate and did a great job. Matt was great to liase with and nothing was too much trouble. Every phone call or issue was followed up immediately. Owen was meticulous in his installation and Ben did a great job removing kitchen , tiling and plastering. Ralph had a tricky job installing the rangewood and also did a great job. Rosemount were also able to recommend other trades to complete our renovation job. Stonework installation is beautiful. Thank you Rosemount, We love the kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend you.

Love our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

When choosing who we would go with to supply our new kitchen it was highly important to us that the company had a high attention to detail and were professional and prompt with thier service. Rosemount never let us down and in many ways exceeded our expectations.
Trades always arrived as planned and the project managers checked in regularly to follow up and make sure we were happy with everything.
We love our new kitchen and have received many comments of what an amazing transformation to our home.
I would highly recommend the team at Rosemount to anyone renovating thier kitchen.

Verified Customer

Excellence from the beginning to the end!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

We met with three other kitchen makers before choosing to work with Rosemount Kitchens. I cannot recommend the team of people we worked with highly enough. From the early planning stages, Ray made the process easy - using on site design software coupled with straight forward advice based on years of experience.

The installation process was equally as well executed. There are a lot of moving parts to getting the kitchen of your dreams. No job was too difficult for Owen, the head installer. Owen was able to work through very technical details with our architect, with an end goal of always making sure we were happy. Mark, the owner; also managed the entire process; communication was beyond my expectations.

An incredible kitchen comes down to the care, experience and quality of the team of people you work with. I would have no hesitation recommending Rosemount Kitchens to any of my friends, family and clients. 5 Star all the way. Thank you everyone, we LOVE our new kitchen!

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

I only can say thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

Thank you for all the staff was very professional but at the same time incredibly personable and their liaison at all times very prompt and efficient. Awesome job doesn't give it justice thank you everyone I'm a very happy customer.

1 of 4 pages