Our kitchen is of superior quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Rosemount Kitchens staff are a very caring competent team. The attention to detail was amazing. The standard of
work and material is first class. The showroom is of excellent standard. Our designer, planner, kitchen removalist , and all trade people were a pleasure to consult and communicate with.
Nothing was a problem and we were always consulted in a very courteous manner.
Our kitchen was installed pre Christmas period and Rosemount Kitchens staff went beyond the call of duty to make
the kitchen workable to be able to function on Christmas Day.
Communication is the key word at Rosemount, we were always notified which tradesmen were coming and the time of arrival.
My new kitchen is extremely functional, of superior quality, and greatly admired by family and friends.

Kitchen finished over two years ago - but service still provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

We love our kitchen and laundry, both installed over two years ago. Looks as good as the day it was installed.
All dealings with the company have been pleasant and easy, from the planning right through to the installation.
Very capable and pleasant tradesman were involved, and all were lovely to deal with.
We lived in the house right through the Reno’s, and they tried their best to be unobtrusive.
We have had one problem in the laundry after two years, and the company was very quick to rectify it, and have just finished. There was no hesitation about fixing the problem and they did it beautifully.
This is a very honest company which aims for perfection and believes in making the customer happy.
We’re very pleased we went with them.(They were highly recommended to us by friends.)
Thank you to all at Rosemount Kitchens. You’ve been wonderful and so lovely to deal with.

Love love love our Rosemount kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Our Rosemount kitchen was completed around 6 months ago and we love it now as much as the day it was installed. From the functional, modern design to the little touches of soft close drawers and cupboards and our fold back 'wing line' pantry door it is just perfect. Thanks to everyone involved from showroom staff who took the time to show us design ideas right through to our installer who was an absolute perfectionist.

7 months since installation and still 100% service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Best ever customer service, best ever product! From first phone call/visit to showroom and design consultation; through to removal of old kitchen, the communication & coordination of trades and installation - 100% happy!!! Just had problem with oven (from another company) yet Rosemount Kitchens, 7 months later immediately resolved issue. I have never experienced such excellence from any other company before! My kitchen is stunning. I 100% recommended Rosemount Kitchens!

Our new kitchen is gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

We had looked at a few options but were finally sold both on the customer reviews and the great design by Brad. We weren't sure what the name of the style was, Hampton or traditional but Brad worked to find a design that fitted seamlessly with the character of our home and also fitted our budget. Our new kitchen was moved to a different location in the house so there was a lot of parts to coordinate and Rosemount organised all the of the trades, including taking care of several period features. Jesse did a amazing job making sure all the details were considered (and all our last minute changes were met!), Fernando who put the kitchen together is like superman and all the other trades people were all fantastic. Matt and Mark at Rosemount were so easy to work with and responsive to any questions or requests and the kitchen came together in a very short time right before Christmas.
And of course, most importantly, the final result is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly with our house. Would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount or get them in again!
From the beginning to the end of the job Rosemount were professional, not pushy at all and we felt really comfortable entrusting the reno and our home to them!

From start to finish it has been an easy ride

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

The team were amazing and so easy to deal with. The communication and care, to ensure we were kept informed, and the teamwork made this a great experience. Our delivery lead, Matt, and his team all kept to the plan and openly discussed any challenges and the options so we could make an informed decision. The ideas flowed and we have a great outcome. Our kitchen looks amazing and the little things, like the 90 degree limiting hinge inserts, made a huge difference. My partner now hugs the kitchen on a regular basis!

Essendon

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great kitchen design, quality and customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

From the showroom to the design/quote and through to the installation this company was excellent. Every person involved was friendly, professional and helpful( designer, installers, builders, plumbers, electrician and project manager) . Nothing was too much trouble.
We highly recommend Rousemount Kitchens.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love my new colourful kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

From the start to the finish my kitchen transformation has been of the highest quality. Everyone from the lady at Essendon showrooms to my designer Bill, all workers who came to demolish my 1950 kitchen and then transformed it, worked hard and got the job done no hassles. Watching the man who installed the cabinets with such focus I knew I was going to have a good Kitchen, and I have. But the lady tiler, she has done the most amazing job thanks girl. All up I love my kitchen And rosemount were a pleasure to work with

Verified Customer

Wonderful service and beautiful results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We were impressed with the customer service from the very beginning. Virginia was a great consultant and openly gave her suggestions about colour scheme and layout, which we very much appreciated. The kitchen turned out beautifully and we were very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Rosemount kitchens!

Impressive from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Our kitchen renovation was put on the back burner for around 15 years as we had a number of kitchen renovators suggest a basic replacement of the existing cabinetry, mainly in the same format, followed by a price. Potentially we would end up with the same kitchen, only newer looking with cringe worthy price tag.
None provided a solution to our current kitchen chaos nor provide suggestions for improvement or even consider the look and feel to the overall house. So, we put it all on hold…

Rosemount Kitchens turned the whole process and experience upside down! From showroom to final adjustments, they provided solutions all the way. The initial on-site discussion and measure was about how we operated in the kitchen, how we entertained, family, how friends congregate around and in the kitchen (even if you don’t want them there!) and what were our biggest “Hates” and clutter and chaos issues. They discussed how to best use space and design to compliment the rest of the house yet make is all super functional. Back at the showroom, there was plenty of ideas, solutions and innovative concepts from pantry to cupboards. But if what you needed wasn’t there, it was designed and created for you.

The installation process was meticulously project managed with a progress schedule set up front so we knew what, when and how the installation was progressing. They have professional trades people all the way through, builders, plumbers, electricians all arriving on time on the right date.

Like any major renovation project, there can be some glitches, possible misinterpretations, or reality is different from the design drawings. If this happened the key stakeholders from Rosemount kitchens were on the door step in the morning. With many, if not most kitchen renovators, they will refer back to the drawings and measurement you signed off on (half the time you have no idea what you signed off on) and then the arguments would start and if it had to be changed, it was an additional variation cost to you! Not the case with Rosemount Kitchens. They listen to the issue, understand the issue, they appreciate the disruption and emotional consequences the client goes through and quickly arrive to the solution. They just fix it, as their only objective is to ensure the customer is 100% happy and satisfied. “We will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied”. And they do, even if it means pulling out a cabinet and reinstalling a new one fit for purpose without additional variation costs. Sure, if you decide to add something not previously discussed or you decide to add additional lights or power points while the installation is in progress, they can immediately coordinate this with the tradespeople or if you prefer, deal with them directly.

Quality kitchen renovations are not cheap so there is always an element of anxiety when the project commences that you will end up with a great functional quality kitchen and value for money. This is what we got with Rosemount Kitchens. It has added value to the property and it really looks impressive and timeless. It is a pleasure to work in too. Huge bench space and easy opening/shutting drawers and everything has a place and a place for everything. We even look forward to unloading the dishwasher! All within the existing space from the old kitchen.
Highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens as you can be assured they will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Getting a new kitchen was years in the making and after the fantastic result, we are glad we chose Rosemount to design and install our new kitchen. Nothing was too much trouble for all of the staff/trades people we dealt with and we received exceptional customer service experience from the start to finish of the project. The beautiful showrooms helped us make up our minds, right from the moment we walked into the Essendon showroom we were sold. The style of kitchen was exactly what we were looking for, Kristina was very helpful and informative but certainly not “pushy” like some other companies. Rosemount designed a kitchen that utilised the space available and created a high quality, functional and stylish kitchen. All of our family and friends have been impressed by the result and we want to say a big thank you to everyone at Rosemount. We look forward to enjoying our new kitchen for many years to come. We would highly recommend Rosemount to anyone thinking of a kitchen renovation.
Jo and Joe

The most reliable company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We would like to give our big thank you to a kitchen designer Stephanie. We were going to renovate our kitchen before selling our house.

She was very friendly all the way through and easy to get in contact with. She listened us well regarding our reason to renovate and budget, and planned our new kitchen perfectly to meet our needs and budget. Unfortunatelly we had to give up the renovation as our prospective buyer wants to demolish our house if he purchase it.

Even though we couldn't take action, we highly recommend the company and of course our lovely designer Stephanie because you will never see any problems on booking a date for meeting and we are sure that you will be looked after well all the way through.

Verified Customer

We Love Our Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Having just completed a total kitchen renovation, I would like to highly commend and sincerely thank all staff at Rosemount Kitchens for their amazing job.
From the initial design phase through to completion we could not fault their professionalism, attention to detail, excellent customer service, and a schedule that was adhered to. We made a few changes along the way but nothing was a problem that couldn’t be solved. The best decision we made was to use Caesarstone for the splash back. It looks amazing!
We love our Kitchen....thanks Rosemount...we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Jo and Tony
Essendon

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Proof is in the Pudding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Our kitchen was installed nearly two years ago and has withstood the test of time.
We chose Rosemount Kitchens from a field of 3 kitchen renovation firms and remain thoroughly gratified that we did.
Their professional attitude and service was evident from the very beginning and throughout every phase of the project.
Every aspect, from concept design, to detailed design, to final installation was managed with consideration and efficiency.
Not every aspect of the installation was straightforward, but every issue I raised was unquestionably and promptly remedied with absolute respect for my opinion. I am an exacting client with an eye for detail and found that nothing I said was considered to be too much trouble.
The show-room quality of the finished product is a credit to Mark and his team.
The WOW factor still affects family and friends who often comment on the appearance despite having seen it for nearly two years.
We make good use of the kitchen and derive pleasure from the appearance and utility every day.
There may be cheaper providers but I doubt there would be any better. The service is extraordinary and the quality and value unquestionable.
Thank you Mark, and every member of your professional team!

A difficult decision made easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

It has been six months since my Rosemount Kitchen was installed, and It goes without saying that the quality of the cabinets and the finish are excellent. Management was supportive and readily available, and the tradies were courteous and professional throughout. I am enjoying my kitchen enormously.
However, since becoming a single mother, I had a budget and I not yet had to make a big financial outlay alone, but my large kitchen was 30-years-old and the doors were falling off the hinges. I was really nervous about going ahead but after visiting my local Rosemount Kitchen centre a few times and meeting the consultant, I sensed a genuine family-based company between Mark and the staff who guided me throughout. They helped shoulder the burden and the insecurity I was feeling. This alleviated the stress enormously.
Secondly, it is one thing to look online at all the kitchen designs, but seeing the vast array of designs that Rosemount kitchens have actually installed on their website was very important to me. This made me more trustful and confident with my choice because I knew what could be done and I could see the colour combinations that I had in mind from the range they had already designed and installed. There were no surprises. Their three showrooms also had the best range of displays.
Quality is very important, but trust and experience are too. Thank you, Rosemount Kitchens.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

A fantastic experience All of their staff have been a pleasure to have in our home. Nothing was too much trouble and the finish Breathtaking it turned out better than we imagined. Thank you Rosemount for our beautiful kitchen

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Fantastic Kitchen, Bath & Ensuite Reno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

After a number of average to bad experiences in various kitchen showrooms in our area, we set about researching our new kitchen by going directly to the manufacturers (Laminex, Blum, Silestone etc) - to get the info from the horses mouth and not just from a kitchen company who wanted to sell us what suited them.

It took over a year, but we pretty much decided everything down to the internal drawer heights (yep, over researching).

Now to the challenge of finding a kitchen company who wanted to deliver the kitchen we wanted.

I've got to say that I don't know how all the kitchen companies in Melbourne survive? There are so many, you'd think it's far fewer trades people working for lots of showroom fronts!

However, we narrowed it down with the help of Product Review, who worked with the brands we liked, amongst other things and as Rosemount came out top in the number of positive reviews online, we thought we'd pay them a visit (Nunawading) - it did seem a bit unbelievable how all the trades were thanked by name in these reviews at the time.

After speaking on the phone, as we had our design nailed down and some specific things we wanted, it was suggested that Reuben would be the right designer for us.

It was a very easy process and with everything computerised, on a second visit, we could sit down and change door finishes, add or take-away drawers and see the costs change to help us narrow down the features vs price we wanted.

I've got to say that all the trades were fantastic - always looking to get a great outcome or making suggestions along the way to get a better result - even as things were being built/installed.

After the install they go over the kitchen looking at every detail (they're as picky as we are!) and if anything needs adjusting it was done no questions asked - nothing was too much trouble. These guys really want to get a good outcome & don't stop until you're 100% satisfied.

I'm sure we could have done our reno cheaper (although we did have a more expensive quote), but we couldn't have done it better or had a smoother trouble free experience with such great trades and final result.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Love my new kitchen !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We just love our new kitchen and it is even better than what I imagined it would be . Reuben designed the kitchen to my needs and I am sure I drove him mad going back and forward changing things . At the end of the day though you are spending a lot of money and you want to make sure you get it right . I can't praise Reuben highly enough he was always available to talk to and any changes he would get back to me ASAP . We had some building work done before the kitchen was installed and John and his team was professional,TIDY , and nothing was to much effort .The job was completed before schedule and no extra charges .. Oliver installed the kitchen with precision and the electrical team was on time and Professional .We did have a bit of a wait in the middle for the cabinets but the end It was totally worth it, and all the little bits and pieces that were fixed by Owen and another Mr fix it ( sorry can't rember your name ) was just great . Ben did a great job managing the project and nothing was to much effort to get fixed or added in at no extra charge . I would definitely recommend Rosemount kitchens.

Outstanding kitchen renovation experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

We were very impressed with the way Rosemount Kitchens renovated our kitchen, we found them very efficient and professional. Tradesman always turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves. The completion inspection was very thorough and any issues regardless how minor were fixed promptly. The kitchen finish was excellent and exactly as we hoped.

A kitchen that meets our needs and is just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

The whole experience dealing with a Rosemount has been personal but professional from start to finish. From our initial meeting with Stephanie, through to the final installation, the team at Rosemount has been a dream to deal with and we are so very thrilled with our kitchen.
In particular, the attention to detail shown by Graeme who installed the kitchen was second to none. He picked up on tiny details we would never had noticed ourselves.

In fact, all trades engaged were professional, skilled and respectful of our home.

Of particular note was Mark and Matt going above and beyond to ensure that what could have been a major issue (kitchen benchtop supply) was dealt with quickly and professionally with minimal fuss and we were constantly updated as to progress.

For us, the kitchen is the hub of our home. The investment we made in Rosemount and the kitchen we now have, has been one of the best decisions we have made.

1 of 5 pages