Private message

Impressive from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Right from the outset when we walked into the Essendon showroom to the final inspection we have been amazed at the professionalism of the Rosemount Kitchens team (designer, installers, builders, plumbers, electrician and project manager). Rosemount took care of everything and nothing was ever too much trouble. With a dream kitchen and pantry that were based on sound advice, quality workmanship, attention to detail and an amazing level of service we highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens. A MUST for anyone contemplating a new kitchen. Many thanks Mark to you and your amazing team!
Rosetta and Ivan

Private message

Rosemount is a MUST for a new kitchen!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Stephanie was an absolute dream for designing our kitchen and what we wanted vs what we could have in the apt space. She was so pleasant, it was like speaking to someone who I’d known for years! She didn’t muck around with providing us the best price. I had done the research with other kitchen companies. Rosemount was alittle more expensive than Freedom for example, but their quality and service is a huge step above all the other kitchen companies. Stephanie provided contacts at E&S to get us the best deals on high quality appliances. They have a project manager separate to the check measure and instal team so one person to liaise with. They quickly rectified any issues that popped up... ie my kitchen is very old and floorboards are terribly uneven. Our installer was so methodical and precise so there was no having coming back to rectify the benches.

I would highly recommend you avoid Companies that don’t assign a consistent project manager unless you have serious budget restrictions. Now that I have experienced a kitchen project you just have to have a quality company to manage the project as a lot of things can go wrong. While Freedom gave us a beautiful design concept, I realised a lot of the options they tried to sell just wouldn’t have worked in my kitchen space. It would have resulted in a lot of changes and headaches. Whereas Rosemount was spot on from the first design plan thanks to Stephanie’s experience and openness.
The Rosemount staff also appear to have an excellent relationship with the owner Mark who is also hands on. That gives you a good sense of the type of company they are and values they have.

Kitchen of my Dreams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We were a little lost on where to go for our new kitchen and we were given a recommendation to have a look at the Rosemount Kitchen showroom. From the moment we walked into the showroom we felt at ease, we were contacted the next day and had a visit shortly thereafter from Brad. While I had my own ideas about what I wanted Brad made some suggestions and really understood where I was coming from. Being time poor, the whole process was very simple with Rosemount taking care of every step. We had a few hiccups along the way but nothing was a problem and the tradesman that were used we could not fault their workmanship and attention to detail. We have been extremely satisfied with the level of service from everyone at Rosemount, I have been left with the kitchen of my dreams and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Wantirna South

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Went into the nunawading showroom to get some ideas and help. The most miserable lady came over to ask me for help. I said trying to get some ideas for a kitchen on a new house we have bought, she didn’t offer any help at all she just walked away. So I started taking some photos and writing notes and she storms back around to where I am and says no photos allowed. My kids actually got frightened!!! i asked he why and she grumbles everything is on the website!! So I walked out!!! Would never use a place like this. Why have someone representing your company when they have no ability in customer service.

Exceeded all our expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

From the outset, when we entered the showroom on Whitehorse Road and met Beryl, we have been more than happy with the professionalism of the team at Rosemount. Their wonderful advice and attention to detail have been greatly appreciated. As a result, we are delighted with our kitchen.

Perfect Project Management and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The kitchen was completed 6 months ago. It was finished on time and the quality of the cabinets has no problem at all. The experience of the whole project was fantastic. All the contractors and technicians were arranged by Rosemount so I didn't need to deal with each of them separately. The removing and installation were all done in the professional and efficient way. The floor was fixed and they did follow up after the project. One of the doors needs to be adjusted recently and they just did it one day after I requested it. Recommended them to a friend already.

Our kitchen is of superior quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Rosemount Kitchens staff are a very caring competent team. The attention to detail was amazing. The standard of
work and material is first class. The showroom is of excellent standard. Our designer, planner, kitchen removalist , and all trade people were a pleasure to consult and communicate with.
Nothing was a problem and we were always consulted in a very courteous manner.
Our kitchen was installed pre Christmas period and Rosemount Kitchens staff went beyond the call of duty to make
the kitchen workable to be able to function on Christmas Day.
Communication is the key word at Rosemount, we were always notified which tradesmen were coming and the time of arrival.
My new kitchen is extremely functional, of superior quality, and greatly admired by family and friends.

Kitchen finished over two years ago - but service still provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

We love our kitchen and laundry, both installed over two years ago. Looks as good as the day it was installed.
All dealings with the company have been pleasant and easy, from the planning right through to the installation.
Very capable and pleasant tradesman were involved, and all were lovely to deal with.
We lived in the house right through the Reno’s, and they tried their best to be unobtrusive.
We have had one problem in the laundry after two years, and the company was very quick to rectify it, and have just finished. There was no hesitation about fixing the problem and they did it beautifully.
This is a very honest company which aims for perfection and believes in making the customer happy.
We’re very pleased we went with them.(They were highly recommended to us by friends.)
Thank you to all at Rosemount Kitchens. You’ve been wonderful and so lovely to deal with.

Love love love our Rosemount kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Our Rosemount kitchen was completed around 6 months ago and we love it now as much as the day it was installed. From the functional, modern design to the little touches of soft close drawers and cupboards and our fold back 'wing line' pantry door it is just perfect. Thanks to everyone involved from showroom staff who took the time to show us design ideas right through to our installer who was an absolute perfectionist.

7 months since installation and still 100% service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Best ever customer service, best ever product! From first phone call/visit to showroom and design consultation; through to removal of old kitchen, the communication & coordination of trades and installation - 100% happy!!! Just had problem with oven (from another company) yet Rosemount Kitchens, 7 months later immediately resolved issue. I have never experienced such excellence from any other company before! My kitchen is stunning. I 100% recommended Rosemount Kitchens!

Our new kitchen is gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

We had looked at a few options but were finally sold both on the customer reviews and the great design by Brad. We weren't sure what the name of the style was, Hampton or traditional but Brad worked to find a design that fitted seamlessly with the character of our home and also fitted our budget. Our new kitchen was moved to a different location in the house so there was a lot of parts to coordinate and Rosemount organised all the of the trades, including taking care of several period features. Jesse did a amazing job making sure all the details were considered (and all our last minute changes were met!), Fernando who put the kitchen together is like superman and all the other trades people were all fantastic. Matt and Mark at Rosemount were so easy to work with and responsive to any questions or requests and the kitchen came together in a very short time right before Christmas.
And of course, most importantly, the final result is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly with our house. Would not hesitate to recommend Rosemount or get them in again!
From the beginning to the end of the job Rosemount were professional, not pushy at all and we felt really comfortable entrusting the reno and our home to them!

From start to finish it has been an easy ride

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

The team were amazing and so easy to deal with. The communication and care, to ensure we were kept informed, and the teamwork made this a great experience. Our delivery lead, Matt, and his team all kept to the plan and openly discussed any challenges and the options so we could make an informed decision. The ideas flowed and we have a great outcome. Our kitchen looks amazing and the little things, like the 90 degree limiting hinge inserts, made a huge difference. My partner now hugs the kitchen on a regular basis!

Essendon

• 1 review
Private message

Great kitchen design, quality and customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

From the showroom to the design/quote and through to the installation this company was excellent. Every person involved was friendly, professional and helpful( designer, installers, builders, plumbers, electrician and project manager) . Nothing was too much trouble.
We highly recommend Rousemount Kitchens.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love my new colourful kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

From the start to the finish my kitchen transformation has been of the highest quality. Everyone from the lady at Essendon showrooms to my designer Bill, all workers who came to demolish my 1950 kitchen and then transformed it, worked hard and got the job done no hassles. Watching the man who installed the cabinets with such focus I knew I was going to have a good Kitchen, and I have. But the lady tiler, she has done the most amazing job thanks girl. All up I love my kitchen And rosemount were a pleasure to work with

Verified Customer

Wonderful service and beautiful results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We were impressed with the customer service from the very beginning. Virginia was a great consultant and openly gave her suggestions about colour scheme and layout, which we very much appreciated. The kitchen turned out beautifully and we were very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Rosemount kitchens!

Impressive from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Our kitchen renovation was put on the back burner for around 15 years as we had a number of kitchen renovators suggest a basic replacement of the existing cabinetry, mainly in the same format, followed by a price. Potentially we would end up with the same kitchen, only newer looking with cringe worthy price tag.
None provided a solution to our current kitchen chaos nor provide suggestions for improvement or even consider the look and feel to the overall house. So, we put it all on hold…

Rosemount Kitchens turned the whole process and experience upside down! From showroom to final adjustments, they provided solutions all the way. The initial on-site discussion and measure was about how we operated in the kitchen, how we entertained, family, how friends congregate around and in the kitchen (even if you don’t want them there!) and what were our biggest “Hates” and clutter and chaos issues. They discussed how to best use space and design to compliment the rest of the house yet make is all super functional. Back at the showroom, there was plenty of ideas, solutions and innovative concepts from pantry to cupboards. But if what you needed wasn’t there, it was designed and created for you.

The installation process was meticulously project managed with a progress schedule set up front so we knew what, when and how the installation was progressing. They have professional trades people all the way through, builders, plumbers, electricians all arriving on time on the right date.

Like any major renovation project, there can be some glitches, possible misinterpretations, or reality is different from the design drawings. If this happened the key stakeholders from Rosemount kitchens were on the door step in the morning. With many, if not most kitchen renovators, they will refer back to the drawings and measurement you signed off on (half the time you have no idea what you signed off on) and then the arguments would start and if it had to be changed, it was an additional variation cost to you! Not the case with Rosemount Kitchens. They listen to the issue, understand the issue, they appreciate the disruption and emotional consequences the client goes through and quickly arrive to the solution. They just fix it, as their only objective is to ensure the customer is 100% happy and satisfied. “We will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied”. And they do, even if it means pulling out a cabinet and reinstalling a new one fit for purpose without additional variation costs. Sure, if you decide to add something not previously discussed or you decide to add additional lights or power points while the installation is in progress, they can immediately coordinate this with the tradespeople or if you prefer, deal with them directly.

Quality kitchen renovations are not cheap so there is always an element of anxiety when the project commences that you will end up with a great functional quality kitchen and value for money. This is what we got with Rosemount Kitchens. It has added value to the property and it really looks impressive and timeless. It is a pleasure to work in too. Huge bench space and easy opening/shutting drawers and everything has a place and a place for everything. We even look forward to unloading the dishwasher! All within the existing space from the old kitchen.
Highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens as you can be assured they will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Getting a new kitchen was years in the making and after the fantastic result, we are glad we chose Rosemount to design and install our new kitchen. Nothing was too much trouble for all of the staff/trades people we dealt with and we received exceptional customer service experience from the start to finish of the project. The beautiful showrooms helped us make up our minds, right from the moment we walked into the Essendon showroom we were sold. The style of kitchen was exactly what we were looking for, Kristina was very helpful and informative but certainly not “pushy” like some other companies. Rosemount designed a kitchen that utilised the space available and created a high quality, functional and stylish kitchen. All of our family and friends have been impressed by the result and we want to say a big thank you to everyone at Rosemount. We look forward to enjoying our new kitchen for many years to come. We would highly recommend Rosemount to anyone thinking of a kitchen renovation.
Jo and Joe

The most reliable company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We would like to give our big thank you to a kitchen designer Stephanie. We were going to renovate our kitchen before selling our house.

She was very friendly all the way through and easy to get in contact with. She listened us well regarding our reason to renovate and budget, and planned our new kitchen perfectly to meet our needs and budget. Unfortunatelly we had to give up the renovation as our prospective buyer wants to demolish our house if he purchase it.

Even though we couldn't take action, we highly recommend the company and of course our lovely designer Stephanie because you will never see any problems on booking a date for meeting and we are sure that you will be looked after well all the way through.

We Love Our Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Having just completed a total kitchen renovation, I would like to highly commend and sincerely thank all staff at Rosemount Kitchens for their amazing job.
From the initial design phase through to completion we could not fault their professionalism, attention to detail, excellent customer service, and a schedule that was adhered to. We made a few changes along the way but nothing was a problem that couldn’t be solved. The best decision we made was to use Caesarstone for the splash back. It looks amazing!
We love our Kitchen....thanks Rosemount...we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Jo and Tony
Essendon

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer

Proof is in the Pudding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Our kitchen was installed nearly two years ago and has withstood the test of time.
We chose Rosemount Kitchens from a field of 3 kitchen renovation firms and remain thoroughly gratified that we did.
Their professional attitude and service was evident from the very beginning and throughout every phase of the project.
Every aspect, from concept design, to detailed design, to final installation was managed with consideration and efficiency.
Not every aspect of the installation was straightforward, but every issue I raised was unquestionably and promptly remedied with absolute respect for my opinion. I am an exacting client with an eye for detail and found that nothing I said was considered to be too much trouble.
The show-room quality of the finished product is a credit to Mark and his team.
The WOW factor still affects family and friends who often comment on the appearance despite having seen it for nearly two years.
We make good use of the kitchen and derive pleasure from the appearance and utility every day.
There may be cheaper providers but I doubt there would be any better. The service is extraordinary and the quality and value unquestionable.
Thank you Mark, and every member of your professional team!

1 of 5 pages