Love this straightener!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Purchased the straightener and blow dryer . My GHD gave up after only 2 years so after reading great reviews about the straightener purchased one. And it’s all true. It’s way less expensive than a GHD and does a better job . Heats up super fast and has variable temperature . It leaves my hair straight, silky and shiny . An overall great product.

Excellence all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Soooo impressed by my first SAS experience!! From the order (including a discount that was on offer) to the super speedy delivery to the actual product. Can't fault anything. The straightener heats up super quick, it's light and easy to manouvre and works a treat on my hair. It doesn't snag and gives me a great result. Absolutely no regrets and would definitely recommend to others.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Mia,

Thanks for your review, we always love hearing back from more happy SAS customers!

Melbourne

Awesome Product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This product gives the best results! nothing like any other hair straightener I have owned before. You could curl your hair ans straighten your hair with this and the results for both are amazing. It heats up pretty quickly so saves times waiting when you are in a rush or don't need to style all of your hair. Very easy and convenient, very fast and very good results.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your review, we think it's an awesome product as well ;)

Private message

Does everything you need it to and heats up fast.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

This hair straightener heats up fast and is easy to maneuver around due to its slimline design. There are probably cheaper products on the market but I think the price is reasonable for the quality that you're getting.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi There,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear your happy with your SAS straightener :)

Great Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

This hair straightener is very easy to use, takes around 20 minutes depending on how much hair you have. Never burnt my hair and heats up quickly. Price is reasonable and quality of results make it worthwhile.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Kay,

Thanks for your review, pleased to hear your happy with your SAS straightener :)

AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

This is the best straightener I’ve ever used. It straightens perfectly and creates beautiful, long-lasting curls while leaving hair smooth and glossy. It used to take me an hour to curl my thick, long hair, but with this it now only takes 15 minutes! It’s just as good as the GHD, without the huge price tag. Highly recommend!!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Esmeralda,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear that you love your SAS Straightener. Wishing you a happy New year!

SAS Team

Not sure why it got so many good reviews

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

I’ve had this for a while & I’m not sure why it had so many good reviews.
I have pretty straight hair so I only use it to fix the flick bits as sometimes I get bumps. I found my old VS straightener better quality & kept my hair straight longer. This one is a bit cheaply made & doesn’t keep hair very straight long enough, there’s something about it that doesn’t make it as great as what the reviews are so this is why I was disappointed.
I felt I should have spent more money & got a GHD or something I could touch & try before buying one from online based on reviews.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi kitty, Sorry to hear this, please get in touch in with us as we would like to rectify the issue. We want all of our customers to have a 5 star experience with us. We do also offer a money bac... read more »

Hi Kitty,

Please get in touch with us as we would like to rectify this issue.

Hi Kitty,

Please do get in touch with us, we want all of our customers to have a 5 star experience with us.

• 1 review

happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Very fast delivery, great price, very easy to use, heats up quickly and doesn’t snag on hair. also got a free brush which is always a bonus. So far I’m really happy with this purchase

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Amara89,

Thanks for your review, always love to see more happy SAS customers and glad you took us on on our Christmas offer!

SAS is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The best hair straightener I have ever owned. Its sleek, modern and easy to use. Didn't take long to get used to but can honestly say I wish I brought an SAS straightener years ago. Heats up well and does a great job. Thank You SAS! Great quality at a great price.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your review, we like to think SAS is the best as well ;)

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

My ghd broke twice in two years so I read reviews and replaced it with the much cheaper SAS. It works quite well. It snags a little bit and it took me a while to work out how to use the LED touch screen but yeah, I'd recommend as a cheaper alternative to ghd.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi There,

Thanks for your review, love hearing back from our customer.
Please have a look at our youtube video for instructions on how to use the touch panel :)

By Far The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

having owned many brands of straighteners I always struggled to find one completely suited for me. I thought I'd give SAS a go after reading reviews and having a 7 day trial period. wow am I pleased I bought this straightener, so easy to use, heats up quickly and love the features on it. Such a great price I can't fault this at all!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Lana,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 4 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Dissappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Wanted to upgrade old ghd and went with the SAS reading good reviews and heeding warnings of change of manufacturer for ghd. Seems to take ages to straighten hair with SAS. I have a shortish hairstyle but lots of hair (hairdressers always say) and I really have to section off not much hair to achieve the best outcome. Don't like that you can go higher than the recommended temperature, but you're 'red lighted' if you do so. Can't understand why they don't just limit it. Still persisting to ensure it's not just me as a new user, but there were times I thought I might go back to my old ghd. Just really disappointed after all the good reviews. Thought SAS would save time and make things easier, but so far I've only got my hair to my satisfaction on a couple of occasions after 2 week use. Delivery was later than advised too.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi There, Very sorry to hear this, please get in touch with us as we offer a money back guarantee on our straighteners. We want all customers to have a great experience with us. Our straighteners ... read more »

After dealing with this company i must congratulate them on their outstanding customer service. I would like to change to 5 stars for this alone.

Hi Elizabeth,

Very pleased to hear this and glad we could rectify the issue :)

Love SAS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I ordered my SAS hair straightener on Sunday and it arrived this morning (Tuesday) at 8.00am! This is my 3rd purchase of a SAS hair straightener, 1 each for my 2 daughters and now 1 for me and each time the service and delivery has been amazing. The hair straighteners are brilliant and would recommend to all.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Gai,

Thanks for your review and for your repeat business! We love hearing back from our customers :)

Melbourne

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I ordered this from reading reviews on here. Easy to order online. Quick delivery. Even received discount as it was a first purchase. Heats up very quickly and I can digitally control temperature as as well as lock that temperature in. Really happy with the smoothness and it does not snag on my hair. Very happy.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi There,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener!

Reservoir, Victoria, Australia

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Better than GHD and half the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I had a GHD for about 7 years before it broke. I decided to look at reviews prior to buying a new one and saw that alot of people have been disappointed with GHD recently so I looked at what was the best straightener and found SAS. It works just as good as my GHD did and it was about half the price. It came within 3 days of placing the order and they give you 7 days money back trial. It's light weight and looks really nice. Easy to use and temp is adjustable up to 230 degrees. Super quick heating up. Hopefully it lasts another 7 years like the GHD but I'm pretty happy so far.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Becca89,

Thanks for your review! We love to see more happy SAS customers.

Very efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Extremely efficient service. Straighteners arrived within 3 days of ordering. Postage free option taken. Rather well packaged though would prefer a cloth travelling bag. Very good instructions included. Thank You

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Dee,

Thanks for your review, glad to see it arrived! We do have a travel carry case available on our website.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Still going strong after 5 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I've had my SAS Hair Straightener for 5 years and it still works just as well as the first day I used it. I have also dropped it on the bathroom tiles a few times and it still works perfectly. I would certainly purchase again, not even bothering to shop around for other brands. I also use it most days (6 days per week) and it doesn't even dry out my ends.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi There,

Thanks for your review and glad to see your straightener is going strong after 5 years!

SAS Team

Simply perfect. Best I've ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Great product received it overnight. Well tested on me and my girlfriends worked on all types of hair. Couldn't recommend it more. SAS thank you for making my life easier with your great product.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for your review, we love hearing back from more of our SAS customers!

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I received this straightener from my husband for my birthday. He assured me he read reviews online and that I would love it! He was very right!! I’m in love with my SAS straightener, I finally have a straightener that can control my hair and it’s amazing. It heats up quickly, glides through my hair and love the idea of the LCD display so I can adjust the temperature to not burn or dry out my hair. Truly impressed and highly recommend this product to everyone. Love that it’s also an Aussie company, keep up the great work!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review, we love to hear back from more of our customers! Very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener!

Love it love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Awesome straightner. Purchsed after my GHD died works a 1000 times better than anything ive used. Great service from SAS would recommend then to anyone. Posted to me the next day great value for money.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your review, really pleased to hear back from more happy SAS customers!

1 of 11 pages