RIPPLEBROOK

A satisfying shopping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

See a lot of recommendations, and finally decided to buy this. Overall also good, fast heating and easy to straighten, touch the display, but also can adjust the temperature, very convenient, pull after the hair is very straight, very supple. Hairstyle can be maintained for a long time, a satisfactory shopping.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This is a very satisfying shopping, I like this hair straightener very much, my hair is very long very frizzy, it can let my hair become very smooth, and it is easy to use, the operation is not difficult, I really really love it.

Amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

i decided to buy SAS after reading many great reviews and thought i'd give it a go. It arrived very quickly and I love the results I achieve with my straightener. Heats up quickly and straightens with ease, i really recommend it.

BLAIR ATHOL WEST

Works Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I love this straighter. My old one broke. I had to replace it. And this one even has a heat setting. Works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and fried.

Winchelsea

Private message

Warms up fassssst too! Amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It takes me less times to do my hair now. And it looks great when I'm done! I have very thick hair and it usually frizzes so bad, so that I didn't have very high expectations when I ordered this. But the results is unexpected. It's very useful to make my hair more smooth. I'm so glad that I did! Great for the price!!!

Pyrmont

• 1 comment

Very good hair straightener

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I was really excited when I received the hair straightener. It looks really good. I tried it a few times. The speed of this hair straightener is really fast. This can save a lot of time. The trial is very convenient and fast. I like it very much and recommend it to my friends.

Comments
SAS Official

Hi,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to see you love your SAS straightener!

ok thanks.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Better than what I thought it would be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I was given a repliacement because the original was not working. It arrived in 3 days after my complaint. It heats up fast, is light, works fast, my hair is shiny after I use it and customer service is EXCELLENT. I was expecting a dud but surprisingly.... it does what it is said to do.

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Niki,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear that our team looked after you and you love your SAS straightener :)

Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Great product received on time does a awesome job would recommend to anyone way better than my old ghd straightens my fuzzy hair with ease again great product couldn’t be happier thank you sas

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear your happy with your SAS straightener!

Happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Very happy with my SAS straightener. I manage to straighten my hair easily and it stays straight for a lot longer compared to other brands I've used. Heats up quickly, glides through my hair and the price was great for such a awesome straightener. Highly recommended and great service, arrived super quickly.

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your review, we always love hearing back from our customers!

GLENFIELD

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Worst straightener I've ever used!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Heats up quickly but the plates do not glide over hair at all, and this causes damage to the hair. Very awkward to handle. I have used several brands and this is the worst by far. Sent message to the supplier via website and received absolutely no response. You get what you pay for - don't waste your money!

Comments
SAS Official

Hi There,

Please send us a private message here, we reply to all messages. We would like to rectify the issue. We do offer a money back guarantee.

SAS Team

Be warned: After posting this review the supplier quickly got in touch via email telling me that I would get a refund once I removed my review. When I refused as I felt that would be dishonest the... read more »

love my sas!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I've had my SAS straightener for over a year now and i can say im extremely satisfied with my straightener. Very easy to use and i love the touch display and that i can adjust the temperature to suit my hair. Straightens with ease and can also curl. I highly recommend it to anyone!

brisbane

• 1 question

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The SAS straightener heats up extremely quick and leaves a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

This straightener really irons out my thick, stubborn curls!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

The SAS straightener heats up quickly and produces a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

Perth

• 3 comments

Verified Purchase

The worst designed hair straightener ever

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

This hair straightener works fine, good temperature control and it does a good job straightening and curling my fine, fly-away hair. My HUGE issue is with the design, specifically the location of the touch screen control pad. I mostly use this straightener for curling my hair and without fail every single time I use it, as I rotate the straightener in my hand the screen unlocks and the temp is either increased or decreased, or worse, the whole thing is turned off, leaving me to wonder for a second why that section didn't curl, before checking the screen to see that once again, the straightener has turned it off. I gave two stars because it functions perfectly well, but I wouldn't buy again for that incredible frustration with the touch screen.

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Kellie,

Sorry to hear this, it sounds like there may be an issue with your touch panel as it should go into a locked mode to prevent this happening. Best to get in contact with us so we can rectify the issue.

SAS Team

It does lock, the issue is that my hand moving over the panel as I twist (while curling) unlocks it.

Hi Kellie,

It shouldn't be unlocking while curling. Sounds like there could be a fault, please send us a message so we can get this fixed for you :)

Tasmania

Private message

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!
Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday

Comments
SAS Official

Hi,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your straightener!

Amazing amazing amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Finally a straightener that is so much better than any others I’ve tried. My hair straightens so easily and it stays straight! Quick delivery and very well priced. Very good value for money, thanks SAS!

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for your review, always love hearing back from our customers :)

Auckland NZ

great straignteners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Ive used lots of straighteners, my hair is exceptionally curly and fine, these straighteners look after my gentle hair while also giving me super slick shiney hair that lasts all day, i let my sister try them and she uses them every day now too lol, she will be getting her own ones soon, these straighteners are better than GHD. Thankyou SAS for such a great product!! :)

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Serenity,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener!

Keeps changing temperatures!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Not happy with the KCD display it changes easily even on lock which in turn changes the temperature , very frustrating. Now looking for another straitener, only had it about 6months bought it after reading rave reviews

Comments
SAS Official

Hi There,

Sorry to have you may have a faulty panel. Please get in touch with us as your covered under warranty so we have a replacement dispatched to you.

SAS Team

Thank you for your quick response, we would like a replacement, what do I need to do?

Cheers
Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Please contact us through our website with your information so we can arrange this.

SAS Team

Great product and fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

This straightener leaves my hair silky and soft. I was skeptical about an online brand but am very happy with my choice. I did have a small issue with my straightener but this was fixed and I felt very supported by SAS customer service. The straightener is quick to heat up and glides through the hair smoothly. I recommend SAS to anyone looking for a new straightener.

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your review, love hearing back from our customers!

Penrith

• 2 answers

Best straightener I’ve owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I have waited over 12 months to review this straightener. Most don’t make it the whole year but my SAS Straightener is still working as good as the day I received it.
So easy to use, glides through my hair and leaves it smoother and shinier than any other straightener I have used. I highly recommend it!!

Comments
SAS Official

Hi Maz,

Thanks for your review, we think its the best straightener as well! ;)

1 of 14 pages