Review rating:

Amazing product!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I purchased the swaddle a few months ago in preparation for transitioning. Bub had always disliked the love to dream swaddles as he preferred to sleep with his arms down instead of up so I was super nervous trying him with his arms out. This swaddle is SO easy to put on compared to the Velcro swaddles we’ve used in the past and the design is so cute! We are now just over a week with arms out and with only 1-2 nights of waking up once during the night and I’m so happy it’s going so much smoother than I expected.

Thank you sooo much Eileen for your amazing customer service and even better product. Highly recommend this to everyone!! X

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review Em. I'm so happy to hear your little one was able to transition easily with the Sleepy Bub Swaddle.

Helped my Baby Sleep Through!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Since buying this I have used it day and night and even when we go anywhere in public. My baby is a fiddler and could get his arms or of any swaddle but with the great zip down feature I don't have to worry he will escape and wake himself up! Just recently he began sleeping through the night wearing his Sleepy Bub suit! I would and have recommended it to every person who asks about (and who doesn't!)
Thank you!!!!!!!

The best baby swaddle around! I tell all my friends about Sleepy Bub.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Huge shout out to Eileen from Sleepy Bub for sending me the cutest and most practical Sleepy suits for my new bub! I'll be swaddling her and snapping away like the paparazzi for you as they are just so cute!

If you're needing seriously practical swaddles for babies I can highly recommend these as someone who has previously used other brands that just didn't do the trick. The swaddles are a great design, keep bubs safe and snug and prevent overheating and overactive little arms from pulling up above the face. I love that I have the option to unzip one arm or two or have my baby zipped in for the ultimate soundly sleep.

Thank you Sleepy Bub! From one mama to another, I absolutely am so thankful to have discovered your brand. Keep up the great work!

Dee

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Oh wow Dee!!! Thank you so much for this awesome review. You're a star. We are so excited for you and your baby daughter (being born tomorrow!!!!) - can't wait to meet her and see her swaddled in ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

This sleepy bub suit is the best thng I have ever purchased, I only wish theses were out when my other kids were babies! I will continue to purchase bigger sizes as my baby grows.... highly recommend 100/100 ❤️ my baby sleeps so soundly in his suit, keeps him snug and warm all night

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

So pleased the Sleepy Bub swaddles are helping your little one sleep! Thank you so much for writing the review Sam. Xx

Verified Purchase

Perfect easy to use swaddle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

brought your swaddle as I'm the only one that can swaddle my daughter so she can't break out. When I leave her with my husband, mum, sister etc they don't swaddle her tight enough so she breaks out and is unsettled which leads me to being anxious when I need to leave her with someone else at sleep time.

I was looking for a product that is easy to use for them that they basically can't mess up. Yours is it! Thank you!

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Thank you so much Kris for taking the time to write this amazing review! We really appreciate it. I'm so pleased our swaddles are helping your baby sleep.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awesome - perfect solution - gives me peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I want to give this product 4.5 stars
As it has given me the confidence i need each day as a mother

My baby boy is a kicker. A never-give-up character.

Even if a triple swaddled him he would get out like a Houdini trick and I felt like a failure

I discovered Sleepy Bub and each night I can have the peace of mind that I will not be woken up to an unravelled swaddle.

The flexibility to offer him range of hand movement puts this product superior to the woombie or other zip swaddles. It can be tailored to the context at varying times of the day.

Thank you Sleepy Bub for offering sych a well-thought out solution

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

You're awesome Rachel! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us. Xx

Simple yet effective!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

After trying all kinds of swaddled/wraps, my 12week old who used to sleep great was unwrapping himself in the night. Sleepy bub swaddle worked wonders for us! And he woke happy! as he still had some movement in his arms and didn't feel restricted! Best purchase yet! Thank you! Very happy!

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sleepy Bub swaddle Jemma! We hope your little man keeps sleeping through the night. xx

AMAZING & worth every cent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

As a first time Mum, i really struggled to find a swaddle that was light weight and that would keep my Little man wrapped up for bedtime.. both the Sleepy Bub Romper and Swaddle were life savers!! They helped keep my little babe swaddled throughout the night, which meant.. HELLO SLEEP & happy Mumma!! Thankyou for such an innovative design that makes life soo much easier, for everyone in the family!! Highly reccomend. Looking forward to the new patterns!!

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Thank you so much for this awesome review Mel! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review our Sleepy Bub swaddles. I'm so happy that they've helped keep your little man st... read more »

The best thing ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

I cane across this product online and absolutely love. We use it with our baby every night and use it as her pj's. We were swaddling our daughter but as she started to grow stronger she was wiggling her arms out and would wake herself resulting taking forever to go back to sleep (especially at ridiculous hours of the night). Since purchasing several of the sleepy bub swaddle she sleeps so peacefully. I have a couple of friends who are pregnant snd will be purchasing these for them. Highly recommend it

Comments
Sleepy Bub Official

Thanks for such a fabulous review Dijana! Thanks for your support and spreading the word about our product to your friends - that means so much to us! xx

Best swaddle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

My daughter is so hard to wrap, she fought her way out of everything but wont sleep if her arms aren't down, I spent so much $$ on fancy wraps & swaddles until I came across the Sleepy Bub. I love it, so much easier than wrapping her up and she looks so comfy in it, and in this heat it's great to have her hands out. This size fits her well too. I've watched her try and move her arms in her sleep & it hasn't woken or disturbed her at all. I love the material too, so stretchy & lightweight.

My daughter slept so well with the zip down arms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

My daughter loves being swaddled with her arms down, but we've had so much trouble keeping her swaddled as she keeps breaking out of the wraps and blankets and waking up throughout the night. We tried so many different swaddle garments, but unfortunately they didn't work for us. I'm so please we found the Sleepy Bub swaddle! My daughter's sleep has improved dramatically. This swaddle has helped our family (particularly me) get some more sleep.