Geelong

Private message

All I`s dotted and all T`s Crossed. Impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

From my initial enquiry the response from Andrew was prompt and professional. Andrew has been totally on the ball and he has been a pleasure to deal and communicate with. Whether Andrew promised a time and date for a return phone call , email and for the Solar system installation , he delivered.The team of Michael and Joel which carried out the Solar installation were on time , pleasant , professional and customer service orientated. My newly installed Solar Energy system is working like a dream. Recommendations have therefore flowed. Thanks Andrew and all the team at Sunbank Solar.

Sun bank solar delivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

From the first phone call Andrew was brilliant Nd clearly knowledgeable. Made no promises and outlined everything clearly. Installers were great. Showed up when they said they would and got the job done. Process was a breeze. Will reccomend to friends

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Brent, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're ecstatic that we could provide you with such a great experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that ... read more »

I think it will be good but will know more when I get a power bill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

The installer was great and I have had numerous follow up calls from Sunbank Solar informing me how well the system is working. I have already recommended Sunbank Solar to some friends

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Jeff, we are extremely pleased to hear such positive feedback from you from your recent installation. We look forward to the results on your next energy bill. If you require any further assistan... read more »

Great Service and Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

We had a site inspection by a qualified trades person ---we then had a team of installers who were very efficient and knew what they were doing, did an excellent job of installing our 10 panels and inverter and cleaned up after the job was finished, we are very pleased that we picked Sunbank Solar.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Ted, we are extremely pleased to hear your positive feedback. If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent management , knowledgeable staff and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Was really impressed with the knowledge of the team leading into getting my panels installed and then the after installation follow ups.

Installation took a day and was set at a time that worked for everyone.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Adrian, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad we could provide you with such a high level of service for your installation. If there's anything that you would like to s... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Horrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

No customer call back for issues, App is no good doesn’t work, Quick to take money but no customer service.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Jackie, apologies for the level of care that you have received thus far as this is not up to our standards at all. Could you please provide us with your relevant order details to follow up immed... read more »

Unfortunately still not fixed, getting the run around by their technicians. Cannot use the app with no solution.

Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Jackie, we are sorry that you feel this way however unfortunately with your monitoring app we have encountered issues outside of our control and these need to be dealt with by the software manuf... read more »

Solar - saving energy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

After seeing Sunbank Solar advertised on TV, I rang and was convinced solar was the way to go. We had a 3kw system of 9 Panels and battery installed and I was very impressed by the installation team who had the job done by early afternoon and answered all my questions. They were very professional. I am able to monitor my production and usage and know that in the coming summer months my system will feed even more into the grid. I am looking forward to reduced energy bills in future.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Joan, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're looking forward to your savings too! If there's anything you would like to see us do differently please don't hesitate to let us know.

sunlight to $

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

sunlight into power saves lots and lots of dollars, with the app you can see in real time how much you save
should be mandatory on all new buildings

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Sally, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you are enjoying the benefits of solar energy monitoring. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

What great service and after sales care.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Arranged to have the "Fordham Package" installed.
Installation went without a hitch, company were in touch with me shortly after the panels were setup and running. Minor problem with being unable to connect to the monitoring site on my laptop. Company fixed it up in record time. Happy to report that all is working well now and I can monitor the electricity being used in my home and the solar energy which is being fed back to the grid resulting in residual income for me.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Peter, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with your recent solar battery installation with us. If there is anything that y... read more »

It's about time we did it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Been thinking of this for many years but it was not until Ben Fordham on 2GB radio was giving you guys a really good wrap I thought maybe it's time. Rang straight away and spoke to the very patient and enthusiastic Andrew Berry who really enthused me with the idea. After answering all my questions, I signed up. Within no time the installation was organised and work carried out. Fantastic workers! Follow up by Andrew was excellent. We trust Ben Fordham (2GB) so we were quite comfortable choosing Sunbank.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi George, it's great to hear such positive feedback from you! We're very glad that you chose us for your solar installation. We look forward to hearing about your savings on your next bill, and if... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

From the initial contact with Andrew through to the installation of the battery, the experience was seamless, easy to navigate and customer friendly. All contacts were handled with professionalism and courtesy by friendly staff from Sunbank solar personnel. The installation crew were helpful, courteous and informative. the site was thoroughly cleaned and clear instructions provided. I now wait eagerly for my first account from my electricity provider

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Alan, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy to be able to help you start your journey to energy independence, and look forward to hearing about your savings once you receive your... read more »

Old Fashioned Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Its great to finally deal with a Company who say that they will do something,and follow through and do it.
From the time I made contact with Andrew to setting up a plan to pay prior to having this installed.
Service was great, I would send an email and the call would be returned ASAP.
Then with booking the Installation of the Battery Customer service were so helpful working around a time that would suit me. Then the Tech was prompt,professional and had the job done, checked and operational in a couple of hours.
Old fashion service where have you been.This was my experience.
Ben

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Ben, it's great to hear such positive feedback from you! We're very glad that we were able to give you the good old fashioned service for your solar battery installation. If there's anything tha... read more »

My Solar experience.Henry Cini on July 04, 2018 ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My initial impressions were good. But due to an error by my first sales person, my product did not function as advised, I had a Enphase battery installed to my existing solar system. After an investigation by Sunbank Solar it was determined that an error was made. Needless to say i wasn't impressed. But I will always give a second chance, so I waited for Sunbank Solar to offer a solution.My account was taken over by another representative (Andrew Berry) who was very professional & courteous.He went out of his way to solve my situation,a solution was offered which was best for all parties,so I excepted.My power bills were very high due to a number of factors, its still too early to determine the true savings, but initial statistics are looking good, and i'm on the way to a 50% reduction on my electricity bills, which were as high as $1500 a quarter in summer. The product is first class, installation was efficient, after sales was excellent, i look forward to upgrading my system with Sunbank Solar in the near future.
Everyone makes mistakes, but its a true test of integrity to except that your at fault, and offer a fair solution for all.
Thank you Sunbank Solar, and Mr. Berry for providing an excellent product.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Henry, thank you so much for that feedback, especially highlighting your experience with Andrew. We are glad to hear we were able to rectify the situation for you. We appreciate you sharing your... read more »

Central Coast NSW

Frustrated

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The product is fabulous, does everything expected of it. Very impressed with the installer and the sales team. Unfortunately contact anyone but the sales team and the phone calls are only accepted on message bank and not answered very quickly if at all. The info packs that comes with the product are not in the least 'user friendly'. Could we have better explanations of how WE are to use each of the products not the very technical date we were given. Info Moni only gives us the state of the battery and where the power is coming from, cannot find any daily, weekly or monthly details. Is this because we had the battery added to an existing product. Before we are willing to recommend this to others we need to understand using it ourselves

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, this is much appreciated. We're glad that you are happy with the product you received and our sales and installation team. We... read more »

good decision having it installed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I think it was the right decision looking into the future for our needs and savings on our power bills

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Judy, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. If there's anything you would like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Solar Savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

10 out of 10 for all the people who were involved in the installation of our system. The unexpected bonus was the training and explanation given by the installers. From knowing nothing about solar & electricity storage I am now in a position by referring to our monitoring system, to save even more by clever usage. Winston Anderson

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Winston, it's great to hear such positive feedback from you! We're very glad that we were able to give you such an exceptional experience with your recent solar storage installation. If there's ... read more »

You can not wipe the smile from my face when I have an electricity bill of only $170. When we have an oven running on electricity not gas and knowing when to use it -- Sun shinning go for it. My ... read more »

Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Winston, that is great to hear that your energy bill has considerably decreased since installation of your solar system and battery storage! We look forward to learning of greater savings for your household.

review of the week

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

initial installation of solar battery was exciting for us to move us towards using less from the grid. Existing solar panels unfortunately where not efficient enough to supply battery and house usage and after a consultation it was recommended that we needed to install 12 extra solar panels to increase the power supply to the battery and house.
On a good sunny day we now fill the battery and run the house plus send power to the grid.
During the evening the battery does not last and grid power is then used.
The next power bill with be interesting.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Chris, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us about your recent solar battery installation! We're glad we could give you a 4-star experience. If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Solar Battery Purchase and Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

A very positive experience from start to finish. Very professional from start to finish and sound advice on the battery I would require that best suited our needs. Always kept up to date on installation timings and when installed they were on time and more than happy to answer any questions that I had. All round a very good outcome and one I would certainly recommend.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Samsung Powcube 4.8 kWh battery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I was in contact with Gary Lawson of Sunbank when I was enquirying about purchase the above battery. He was so helpful and explained all I needed to know about this product. As a result I purchased one and today 31 May 2018 (only one week from ordering this battery) Mina and his associate David came and installed this wonderful new product. They were most courteous and checked my existing solar panels and explained each step what they were doing as they installed this battery. They have set this up on the wall in my garage and the neatness of it looks great. They thoroughly cleaned the area and took away al the packaging which was an extra bonus.
Mina took me through on how it works again and tested it to ensure all worked well.
I now look forward to my new bill in three months time to see how all this new technology is working.
Patricia Newth - 31 May 2018

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Patricia, thanks so much for sharing your recent Samsung PowCube installation with us, from your original enquiry through to installation, it seems like you've had a fantastic experience with us... read more »

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

The installer was very professional and did a great job.
He terned up on time and on the day that was delicated.

Comments
Sunbank Solar Official

Hi Adam, thanks for taking the time to review us! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on please let us know.

1 of 2 pages