Sunboost 4.5KW solar system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Sunboost staff -Jordan in sales team & Debbie in installations team were both very professional on the phone and made arrangements to contact us at a time suitable to us. We had a small issue with sizing but Jordan quickly rectified that. Great Price. Installation Sub contract Taylor from Object Electrical was professional, prompt and very knowledgeable. All round great service, highly recommend

Totally Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Totally Awesome review this end guys, from initial phone call to install less than 6 weeks. I was blown away with the installations all over in 4 1/2 hours up and running Wow. Clean and polite, thorough service throughout. Initially a little pushy over the phone but i got past that and from that point on received brilliant communications.

Sunboost 5kW solar system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Regular contact and updates from Debbie which was great. So happy with the installers too - they were so professional and took time to work with me laying out panels around proposed skylights etc and explain how it all works once the system was all installed.

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The help was good and I was happy with the results and my questions were once again answered thank you

Sunboost 5kW Solar System

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Sunboost service was great. Everything was well planned ahead. The installation team was very professional and workmanship was excellent. Very happy customer. Thank you.

easy capeasy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

honest & reliable from start to finish. hassle free installation. the install team led by joe were very professional and was great to see tradesmen who take pride in their work, well done boys, terrific job, thank you. the 24 panel system was installed facing west & has been producing 41 kw per day which is about the avg consumption for a family of 4-6. cant say what this company is like if you encounter problems, as we didn't have any. other than that highly recommend the product & the process.

Excellent and Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

From the first phone call/ email to the installation the process was very professional and very helpful. Excellent price and the phone service was great. Quote accepted 18th Dec 2018 installed by a great installation team on 3rd January 2019. Had read some less complimentary reviews, but i cannot fault the Sunburst Team.
Origin don't work as fast so still waiting for the system to be turned on, butt all is looking good so far.

Bywong

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Our Solar 65754

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Outstanding service and Install , we are extremely happy with the service. The installers were very professional after they finished they showed us how to read the meter

Backup service from Adam exceptional assisting me to be able to monitor my system

Excellent service in fitting and follow up when needed updating today.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Sales and installation perfectly smooth. Today just prior to 12mths afterr install system needed updating TWINKLE who I spoke to was outstanding to deal with very patient with me and waited on phone until update completed.
What more could you ask for in service. Wish we had 10 twinkles at my work would make it a better place to be.
Thank you so much Twinkle and Jay ( seller)

Buying Installing and Dealing with technical issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

The entire process to installation was a breeze. An excellent hassle free purchase. I had issues after strong winds, that required a fair amount of two way discussions to prove that there was a fault with one of my arrays. Thanks to the online tracker this allowed me to prove the fault. It was rectified very quickly. Thank you Twinkle.

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Don't do it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I called Sunboost to get a quote for a solar system, all I wanted was a quote. They used very high pressure sales tactics and say you have to pay a deposit immediately otherwise the prices will go up, under the ruse that you can get a full refund within the cooling off period if you change your mind. The rep I spoke to also wanted me to pay deposit for panels that won't even fit on my roof (he said "it doesn't matter" that they couldn't actually be installed), apparently they earn a commission for each deposit paid so they just want you to pay the maximum deposit, whether that many panels will fit on your roof or not. The more I thought about my interaction with them the more uncomfortable I felt about going with them, I suspect they'll close up their business as soon as the warranty claims start coming through just like True Value Solar.
I told them I wanted to cancel within the cooling off period, and they just wouldn't take no for an answer. They want to interrogate you as to why you're cancelling and just keep trying to talk you into staying with them. Now I'm having to chase after them to try to get my deposit back, it's turning into a massive stuff around and a waste of time. They won't tell me when I will receive the refund, the last update I got was 'hopefully ASAP'.
Do not trust anything they tell you, and definitely do not pay the deposit until you're completely sure you want to go with them.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer, We are really sorry to read your review and hear of the issues you've had. We will look into this further for you and assist if possible, but unable to look up your cas... read more »

Terrible Service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

We purchased a system from Sunboost and I have been trying for weeks to get someone from the installation team to get back to me. No one answers the phone and there is no way to leave a message . Very, very frustrating.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into the issues raised in your review.

Please share the project number / quote number for us to track the order, we need to investigate and inform the concerned team accordingly.

Sun Boost Online

Very Happy with your product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Had problems with the installers not reviewing problem with installation. Albert was the person the representative of Sunboost I was taking with. He was so calm and wonderful to me explaining everything I really thank him from the bottom of my heart he is a treasure for you Sunboost to have him working for you.

Very professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

From the first phone call to the installation the process was very professional. Excellent price and the phone service was great. Haven't had the last metre put on yet but all is looking good.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear we were able to provide you with all the information you needed to make an informed decision and that we w... read more »

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I found the communication with the purchase staff went well. The Panel Installation went well. The boys turned up on time and finished the job on time.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi David,
We appreciate your time to share the review.
We have informed our team about the feedback.

Looking forward for a great savings on your power bill.

Good deal, good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Got a good deal with Sunboost. Can say their communication was good, the installers hooked it all up with a minimum of fuss and were friendly, and the equipment itself looks solid.
Cant give a performance review as we now cant turn it on for two weeks until the power company comes to change over the meters in the box. Will edit review then if possible.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Troy, Thank you for reviewing us. We have shared your feedback with our team and they are equally happy whilst dealing with you. We are glad to know you are happy with the entire process go... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

There was nothing easy about the service with Sunboost at all.They have wasted 2 months of my time and by the end the installation was stood down,they said they can not do the job,why didn’t they said it from the start? All of the service consultants blame each other,no one want to own up for their responsibility and also rude.They Sunboost give you no update nor feedback on on the services,you always have to call them to find out of the situation.I think that they(service consultants) have no experience or not enough experience on how to service customers.I would not recommend any body going through Sunboost solar,you will certainly have the same service I was receiving. Full recommendation to stay away from Sunboost,so you won’t go through the headaches and frustration that I had,cheers.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer, We will look into the issues raised in your review. Please share the project number / quote number for us to track the order, we need to investigate and inform the con... read more »

Project number is 70499.

Happy with Phone service and Installation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The installation happened pretty quickly after signing the contract and dealing with people over the phone.. I was most impressed with the helpful and patient manner when having the process explained.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear we were able to give you such a great experience.
We hope you enjoy the savings your solar system bring for many years to come.

Verified Customer

Had issues but handled well by Adam

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The panel installation was prompt and easy. However, in the process they cracked a few tiles that resulted in leaking roof.
However, Adam helped organise this issue and the same was addressed.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Ash,
Thank you for the review.

We are glad to know you had a great experience whilst dealing with Sunboost.
We have shared your views with our team and they are equally happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Cliff to help me for the wifi connection
I only have to says that Mr Cliff was helpful to me for wifi connection. Otherwise there was no good communication from Installation team after AGL already fix my meter untill one month no one from your company advise me that I can switch my inverter on untill I ring yesterday to AGL and they info that it was ready last month on 12/12/2018. But there was no communition from [name removed] who advise me that he will take care of every thing once installation has been done. I am really not Happy with [name removed] for not following up with the customer after they finish installation.

Thanks again to Mr Cliff for his help.

Best Regards
Chirag

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Chirag, We appreciate your time to share the review. Customer feedback is incredibly important to us and we've been working hard to make improvements to our after sales service to ensure ... read more »

1 of 39 pages