Got the installation on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Got the installation on time as they mentioned. Final inspection happened today. Now ready to go. Thanks SUNBOOST. Thanks
THANKS.

Verified Customer

Great service all the way through

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

From the first phone call to the installations, I could not fault this company. There was good communication all the way through and very friendly and helpful.

65947 - Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Knowledgeable and clever customer service - today Adam Sunboost helped me with all queries and resolved them very well. i will like to recommend Sunboost to friends

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Raj

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear we were able to give you such a great experience.
We hope you enjoy the savings your solar system bring for many years to come.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Deduction of $150 from refund when Sunboost refused to carry out the contract

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have a bad experience with this company.

I have a contract to install a 6.6 KW. On the installation day, the team came and asked for an extra $1300 due to the extra distance of 20 metres of cables. I refused to pay.
[name removed], the sale representative, contacted me after that and asked whether I was willing to pay an extra $300 to $400 to have the system installed. I agreed.

The second team came and said it was impossible to do the work due to the building structure.

I then asked for the full refund but a deduction of $150 was made. The explanation was that the deduction was part of the contract.
I pointed out that under the contract term, a deduction of $150 will be made if the purchaser "Cancels the contract on installation day".

As I didn't want to cancel the contract and still wanted the system to be installed, I asked .for the full refund.

Sunboost refuses to fully refund me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Jimmy,

We will look into the issues raised in your review.

Please share the project number / quote number for us to track the order, we need to investigate and inform the concerned team accordingly.

Dear Sunboost Official

You can check the emails I sent or sent to me to have the full story.

Kind regards

Very good communication and good job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Done while I was at work and no inconvenience to me.Kept me informed of where the panels were going to be fitted and got my permission.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Vinesh
We appreciate your time to share the review.
We have informed the sales team about the feedback.

Great Install, Bad Communication

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The Communication from Sunboost has been poor at times , but the guys that installed the system were excellent and were very professional

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for the feedback. Please share the project number for us to identify the team member. You can email us at onlinesupport@sunboost.com.au We will surely infor... read more »

Excellent install.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The install team arrived on time,the installation was done in a efficient and professional manner,team were informative and helpful and tidy, I would have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost to family and friends.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Neil
Thank you for reviewing us.

We are glad to know that you are happy with the entire process of going solar, we will surely update our team about the feedback.

Sun Boost Online

Service that’s out of this world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

From the time I first started looking for solar, Sunboost was awesome to deal with, the system works and looks great, the process was easy and the follow up from Adam was fantastic. Thanks to everyone at Sunboost, and I would recommend any one to give Sunboost a call to discuss any solar for the home or business.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for reviewing us. We have shared your feedback with our team and they are equally happy whilst dealing with you. We are glad to know you are happy with the entire process... read more »

Substandard Installation ...Beware

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Sunboost completed the installation of my solar system on 3/9/18. Since then the Inverter hasn't been set correctly according to manufacturers. No instructions on how to read system. Despite numerous emails and calls to the Company they have not responded. Another issue was one of 'correct' wiring in switchboard. I had to call an air conditioning technician as my air conditioner wasn't working. He found that the wiring to solar system was incorrect thus affecting the A/C. There are issue showing on the inverter view panel showing Error 102 & Master Reset which I'm advised is not allowing feed into the grid, thus costing me money. There could be other issues which come to light?? Overall not impressed. Beware!

A cost saving installation ORDER 67831

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The panels were very easy to install according to the installers who were very obliging and the premises is 2 story and no problem to the installation team
The system is only 2 days old so I would hope not to have issues at this time

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the review.

We are glad to know you had a great experience whilst dealing with Sunboost.
We have shared your views with our team and they are equally happy.

happy but frustrated

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Sunboost obviously is experiencing an increase in business, probably due to the competitive pricing, resulting in promised installation time being regularly changed and sometimes a no-show by the installers.
However the installers were very efficient and got the job done in a timely fashion and very polite.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Tony,
Thank you for reviewing us.

We are glad to know that you are happy with the installers, sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the installation dates, we will surely update our team about the feedback.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

What agreat product. Sunboost was really easy to deal with and all timings were spot on. The installation of the panels was carried out in a very professional manner and was completed by 3pm on the day. No mess left and the tradesman that carried out the installation were very helpful.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Bob, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear we were able to provide you with all the information you needed to make an informed decision and that we were able to ge... read more »

Verified Customer

Awesome product, service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

What a prompt, professional service. I am very happy with my experience with Sunboost. They were very prompt with their installation, and all the staff were very professional, and the price was unbeatable. I would highly recommend this company.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Wendy, Thank you for reviewing us. We have shared your feedback with our team and they are equally happy whilst dealing with you. We are glad to know you are happy with the entire process goi... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

The whole process from start to finish has been hassle free and prompt. The communication has been excellent and the product looks great.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Chris,

Gold Coast

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

SunBoost do not honor guarantees

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Sunboost Solar have great website that promises plenty but to my experience cannot deliver given they seem to rave on and on about how a multinational company is so much better than a local company.

Case:

I had a quote for a solar system at $4850 from another company and as per Sunboost website "We are able to offer the best price in the market by comparing apple to apple. We will always beat a competitors quote!" they were not able to beat this price or give me a solution of the same if not better products for the same or even close to the price from the other company.

Point:

Sunboost cannot deliver on the guarantee that they promise.

They slander other companies and are quite rude when you decide to hunt for the best price.

They told me to use another competitor which says something for any issues you may need to contact them about in future. (Its too hard go somewhere else)

Conclusion:

installing with the other company with the original quote.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Home solar installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We got 6.6kW of solar PV installed on our home. The company was very efficient, no mucking around. Everything was organised for us and it was a simple process. Thanks.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Simon,

We hope you enjoy the savings your solar system bring for many years to come.

Dirranbandi

• 1 helpful vote

SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

This company is nothing but a scam and refuse to refund the deposit after getting constant delays and lack of communication i choose to go elsewhere, yet they wish to wait and see the new quote and still make me wait again, im contacting the accc and fair trading

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into the issues raised in your review.

Sun Boost Online

Did not deliver on promises

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Absolutely appalling!!!!. Promised me one thing in writing but could not deliver on the promises. Cancellations and delays are a common theme. Even their customer sales reps cannot believe how such a simple task such as providing a documentation to the electricity grid supplier can be delayed for so long. Basically without those documentation I have bought a lemon and I would have rather bought duck food and feed the ducks in a lake with that money instead of buying solar panels from these guys. If you cannot keep your promises then don't make them because it is illegal to make false marketing. Word of warning to any potential customer, stay away from these guys unless you would like to waste your time and money.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer, Greetings! We will look into the issues raised in your review. The paperwork for the net meter approval takes between 6 to 8 weeks, however, we can look into the applic... read more »

Great Product at an Affordable Rate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Panel installation was both quick and easy the installers were very prompt and professional everything up and working very happy with the service will recommend them to my friends and relatives

Comments
Sunboost Official

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the review.

We are glad to know you had a great experience whilst dealing with Sunboost.
We have shared your views with our team and they are equally happy.

Great product excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

The service right from day one was excellent and the installation chaps were very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. Kelvin,Ben and Zane were very friendly.

Comments
Sunboost Official

Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate your time to share the review.
We have informed our team about the feedback.

1 of 32 pages