An Extremely Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I have had a number of moves both local and overseas with other companies but wanted to use a local family company on this occasion. it was a relatively small move but with two pickups. A large fridge/freezer and two tall bookcases first then 35 kms away a heavy jarrah antique dining table and chairs plus three tall wall units and an antique butlers wagon. All items were handled with extreme care especially at drop off to ensure no marks on the freshly painted walls. James and Scotty arrived at the appointed time and worked tirelessly to complete the entire move inside the minimum 3 hour charge period. Both these guys had great personalities and it felt like they were friends doing the move for me. They also made very helpful suggestions about placement of items in the new location. James and Scotty are a great team and are a great asset to the company. I thoroughly recommend The Moving Man and these guys and will definitely use them again should the need arise

Give The Moving Man A Try

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We moved a 3 b/room house from INNALOO to INNALOO using The Moving Man (two blokes and a truck).
The guys were polite, efficient and moved our stuff in 4.5hrs - Recommended.

Exceptional Service & Value for Money - Fast, Friendly and Careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

This is the second time in a year we have used The Moving Man, and both times have been blown away with the service. The 1st move was over 35km from a storage shed to a house, then the 2nd was 9km from house to house. The guys were on time and didn't dither about, they were straight into action.
From booking to post move follow up, the team were nothing but professional and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service.

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

We moved our 3 bedroom house at the end of March over the Easter break. TP and Charian arrived on time at 7 am, worked hard, and were courteous and very accommodating. Our costs were very reasonable, and fully explained to us. These boys did an amazing job, with good humour and were very careful with our furniture and belongings. Would definitely recommend The Moving Man to anyone needing prompt efficient service.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Cannot thank the boys enough. We had a 3 bedroom house move and they were there on time completed the job as quickly as possible and took care of all our possessions. After a bad experience with another company I can honestly say these guys have restore my faith and although I will not be moving in a long time i would have no hesitation in recommending the Moving Man to any of my family and friends - thanks guys !!!

Amazing......and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Honestly, I cannot fault the Moving Man Team. They have moved us a few times and my Mum also over the years. The guys are polite, fast and happy for pretty much any request. One thing that stood out was their concern for their own and each other’s personal safety whilst working as well as the safety of our possessions. I NEVER do reviews but these guys are 10/10 any day of the week......oh, a great price too!

Goes above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

We moved a 4x2 and James and Scott were so great. James had incredible passion and care for our move. Took every detail into account and even helped fix our kids bike. This has been the best move we’ve had. I would definitely come back. Thanks guys!!

A great move by The Moving Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

A great move from The Moving Man. From Mt Lawley to Subiaco, the moving men, James and James, arrived on time and quickly had the furniture and personal belongings from the two bedroom apartment loaded into their truck. They were courteous and polite and did not complain when they had to unload and navigate stairs into my attic where all goods were stored. Very efficient! I will be using them when I need to relocate again.
Peter

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

The moving men arrived dead on time, were very helpful, quick and didn't complain when they carried heavy furniture down stairs. Thank you, we will using Moving Man again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

3 bedroom house shift, 2 pick ups and 2 drop offs on the way. The guys were fantastic, very quick, took great care of our belongings and respectful. Would happily recommend them to anybody.

Verified Customer

An excellent job at a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

TP & Charz were on time & professional, nothing was damaged and all walls were scuff free. These guys did not stop and within in 4hrs we were done. We didn’t even have to watch over them and give directions they just got on with it and nailed it!!! So happy with their services I would high recommend them!! And they were a good laugh too!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

On Time and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

The truck arrived on time 7am, the move went very well, even with three flights of narrow stairs to negotiate. Very pleased with the two Maori lads that put in all the effort, they were very professional, took care with what they were doing, stopped only for a 5 minute break in 5 hours and still managed to keep up a smile as the day wore on.
We will use the The Moving Man again and would highly recommend others do also.

Quality Service & Good people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We would like to extend our appreciation to The Moving Man’s James and James for the care , professionalism and courteousness in moving all our furniture from Dalkeith to Cottesloe. It was a short distance but there was there was enough stuff to require two trips. More importantly we have a lot of old wood furniture, a piano and glass cabinets which require much care. James and James worked the whole day and only stopped for lunch . They assembled the beds and a study desk. We will call for them again in 5 months when we move back to a renovated house. We highly recommend James & James of The Moving Man

With thanks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Outstanding this is the third time I've used them in the last 3 years, the guys were fantastic, very helpful even if I changed my mind as to where something went they moved it with out any fuss. The move was done quicker than I thought even a Saturday job. Pricing was good not over the top. cheers Scott & James good job.

Better than we expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Relocated a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house on the weekend from a two story house to another two story house. The move was conducted by James and Matt. They arrived early, very friendly and easygoing. They worked hard until completion and were very careful. I would recommend to others moving too.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I was a bit worried leading up to the move, but Matt and James did an excellent job, nothing was any trouble to them. arrived on time did the job quickly and safely. and the cost was less than i budgeted for.
6 star rating

Totally Recommend this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

James and Matt did a fantastic job and I can't praise them highly enough. They showed up on time and worked right through in 7 hours. We moved from Wellard to Marmion. From a 4 bed bungalow to a 4 bed 2-storey house and they just got on with it.
Great job guys!!!

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

We moved from a three-bedroom house to a similar house in the next suburb with James and Paul. The service they provided was absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time, were friendly and professional during the move and even dismantled and reassembled some of our furniture. They also took good care of my son's piano. The whole process was very quick and much less stressful than I had previously thought. The price we paid for their service was very reasonable. We can definitely recommend the Moving Man. Thanks again, James and Paul!

Top job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The guys from The Moving Man took great care with my furniture including dismantling my king size bed and double bed. It was a 3 bedroom unit and they reassembled beds at new address. I would recommend highly to anyone. They were early, friendly and respectful. Thanks again

Recommend to anyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

We used the Moving Man to relocate our belongings from our house to a friends shed over an hour away. Brad and James arrived on time and finished early with their friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge. They played furniture Tetris perfectly fitting our three bedroom house into a shed. We’ll definitely be using them when we move from the shed into a new house.

1 of 6 pages