Review rating:

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I was a bit worried leading up to the move, but Matt and James did an excellent job, nothing was any trouble to them. arrived on time did the job quickly and safely. and the cost was less than i budgeted for.
6 star rating

Totally Recommend this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

James and Matt did a fantastic job and I can't praise them highly enough. They showed up on time and worked right through in 7 hours. We moved from Wellard to Marmion. From a 4 bed bungalow to a 4 bed 2-storey house and they just got on with it.
Great job guys!!!

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

We moved from a three-bedroom house to a similar house in the next suburb with James and Paul. The service they provided was absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time, were friendly and professional during the move and even dismantled and reassembled some of our furniture. They also took good care of my son's piano. The whole process was very quick and much less stressful than I had previously thought. The price we paid for their service was very reasonable. We can definitely recommend the Moving Man. Thanks again, James and Paul!

Top job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The guys from The Moving Man took great care with my furniture including dismantling my king size bed and double bed. It was a 3 bedroom unit and they reassembled beds at new address. I would recommend highly to anyone. They were early, friendly and respectful. Thanks again

Recommend to anyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

We used the Moving Man to relocate our belongings from our house to a friends shed over an hour away. Brad and James arrived on time and finished early with their friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge. They played furniture Tetris perfectly fitting our three bedroom house into a shed. We’ll definitely be using them when we move from the shed into a new house.

Incredible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

We hadn't moved for 28 years. We had a lot of stuff from a big house, studio and shed. Some of the items, including a spa, were pretty heavy. I had underestimated the amount of stuff and we filled the truck from the house. This was moved about 30km to our new home, unloaded and the owners stuff loaded and moved to her new house. Turned into a fourteen hour day for James and James. I don't think I have ever seen two guys work as hard, non stop as they did. They came back for day two the next afternoon and moved another three quarters of a truck load. Finished about 9:30PM. They were organised, efficient and friendly with a great 'can do' attitude. I have no hesitations recommending The Moving Man and would happily use them again in the future.

Amazing removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

We moved from city to country, 2 hours away. From a large 5 bedroom, theatre etc, a large move. The team, 2 men, lead by James, who never stops, arrived early and very efficiently had us packed within hours. As suggested, due to distance, next day had us unpacked and furniture placed as requested. Service from first phone call to final resettlement, was highly efficient and much appreciated.

Professional Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Moved our office. Guys were professional, friendly and reliable. 9T Truck was full in couple of hours with 2 guys.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Needed a business move done urgently, James and Brad came early in the morning and were fast and efficient , they were great!.. Would use again

Stress Free Move with James and Nick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

From the moment I contacted Hayden of the Moving Man I was impressed. He was friendly, professional and helpful. Gaia did a great job at packing everything.
On the day of the move James and Nick arrived on time and where immediately in to the job. They were fabulous. They were very hard working with great attitudes, communication skills and very fast. Thanks to them the day turned out to be stress free and in no time at all I was set up in my new home.
I would confidently recommend the services of the Moving Man to all. I was pleasantly surprised at their price which was less than anticipated.

Verified Customer

Happy and courteous blokes made moving a breeze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

The Moving Man moved us from our double-storey home to another double-storey home in one day. The guys turned up a little early, and eager to get going. They got stuck into moving without taking a break. I had to ask them to stop and have a quick cuppa - they had an amazing work ethic. Getting our double-door fridge in the home was a challenge. They guys thought it through, and came up with a very creative way of getting it in the house - dismantling (and reassembling) a side gate to enter from the backyard and through the back door. I will certainly recommend The Moving Man in the future. Thanks!

Verified Customer

Great team, professional and respectful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

The guys arrived on time, they were respectful of our belongings and us, moving is always an upheaval but the crew from The moving man made it so much easier for us, nothing damaged, everything tidied away and all done in a few hours. I would not hesitate to recommend the Moving man to any of my friends or colleagues.

Repeat offender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Not been disappointed-3 moves now, each time well organised, on time, and completed with minimum of stress. We moved from a house, downsizing to 2 bedroom high rise security apartment, back out to low rise, then to house again. Happy to recommend, price fair, job excellent! Thank you!!

Proffessional team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I did a small office move went without a hitch, staff friendly , prompt and took great care. I would recommend them

Moving Machines!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Our guys Brad & James arrived on schedule and got straight into it! Our 4bed house move was over a short distance and the truck looked like tetris...beautifully moved, stacked and unpacked!! we were so impressed by how quickly they moved ...even when it bucketed down with rain, they would not stop unless I instructed them to! They had personality too with a few laughs here and there which helped to lighten the mood of a yucky weather day! Thanks guys! 5 *****

Would highly recommend The Moving Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

We moved a 4 x 2 home and stayed in the same area but we had a lot of stuff!!! We had some very heavy items and Dez and James were fantastic. They were organised, efficient and just kept going all day despite non stop rain. They were friendly with a great attitude. I would highly recommend using The Moving Man. Thank you very much for taking the stress out of moving.

4x2 house moved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The moving man help us move a bit further south of Perth it took 3 truck loads and both James and brad set a cracking pace to get the job done we could not have done it with out them.
It was a huge day for us and would highly recommend these guys
They were on time
And took the extra care with are belongings with no damage to anything.
From my wife and I thank you
We would recommend there services to anyone
Cheers Nigel

Verified Customer

Fast, efficient and great attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I had a relatively small amount of gear to move from storage to a villa about 20ks distance. Dez & James were punctual, efficient and kept up a cracking pace. The gents had great attitudes and we had a few laughs during the move. They were receptive to requests, careful with items and made it look easy. Booking was straight forward.
Thanks guys - less stress for me!

They nailed it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

A 4 bedroom house where we only moved 70kms. Five moves in eight years and finally a company nailed it! The moved when so smoothly, we felt so relaxed, we would do it again with The Moving Man staff James and Brad, because we have done nine moves over 30 years, four interstate. Well done The Moving Man, Thank you from my wife and I.

Expert every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We have moved 3 times in the last 18 months and used The Moving Man each time. I highly recommend them. James and Narz moved us this time and they did a perfect job. We will be choosing them again when our new house is finally built. Nothing is too much trouble for James who will always work out the best way to move items in and out. Fantastic job guys!

1 of 5 pages