Stressless move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Thank you Moving Man, especially to James and James. You were fantastic. We moved from a 3 bedroomed unit to a double storey home and the move was seamless and quick. James and James did not leave until we were happy with the placement of all the furniture and fitted out antique beds together. Loved the manner in which they took special care of everything. Much appreciated, thank you both.

Great Service and Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Highly recommend this company, (The Moving Man) moved my 6 person office in just over half a day. Both Chris and Brendan did a great job, nothing was a bother or too hard, without so much as touching a wall or ceiling. thanks guys.

Superb Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Moving 50 large potted plants some 3m tall, heavy and awkward from and to difficult sites. No problem for Scotty and James, nothing was too difficult for them and all delivered with care and good humour. These were special plants grown over many years and some irreplaceable. Was apprehensive about finding anyone to do this job. That these guys understood plants was an unexpected plus, and meant they were handled with knowledge and without damage.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Scott and Janes were great. On the ball efficient and loved James humour. I was a worry wart and he
They moved my piano and kitchenette with ease and gave advice to assist with us with tie down of other things we were packing into a container. which helped make my brothers job easier.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thanks Lyn, the guys like to lighten things up a little with a bit of humour. They also take pride in making sure everything went well for you.

Top Class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Finally a mover who you can contact and who returns your calls! The Moving Mans service right from booking and confirming was excellent thanks Hayden. The guys who moved our House; Chris, James and Braden were outstanding. Big burly blokes who literally ran all day.They were so kind,and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they took great care with a very large move in the space of 10 hours. Highly recommended.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you Peter. We will pass on your comments to the crew and we appreciate you trusting our company to assist you with your relocation.

highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

These guys made the whole experience easy! They were on time, organized, efficient, friendly and tenacious! Nothing was too big an ask. I'm so glad I went with The Moving Man - special thanks to Brendon and James for their incredible efforts.

Verified Customer

Excellent Service and Friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Thank you to Scotty and Chris who were fantastic and wonderful in assisting with our moving from different locations. They were both very professional, friendly and very helpful. Thank you very much for making it stress-free and easy.

Verified Customer

Why would you try and move yourself. These guys are just amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I cannot thank the guys at the Moving Man today for moving. Ontime and so professional. Nothing was too hard. I’ve hired other Removalist’s before and these guys are simply the best. We are so pleased we called “The Moving Man”. Thank you guys. You saved the day

Great Removalist in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Last year both James from the Moving Man helped us moving a four bedrooms house. Started on time and finished within projected time (travelling time was 30 mins). Was from single story house to double story house, all care was given, nothing was too hard for them. That was a wonderful experience.
Last month we moved again from rental house to our newly built house, this time is from double story house into single story house. Again everything went very smoothly. We are not looking forward to move house again, but if we ever do, certainly will be calling them again. Thanks James and Colby!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Scotty and James moved our furniture like it was there own. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants their furniture moved with care. Great job guys

Great experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

We moved from a 2 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom townhouse. James and Scotty were professional, friendly and very hard working. They were half an hour late, and the move took longer than expected (in part due to the challenged with the tight, 2-storey townhouse and challenges with fitting the large truck into the narrow complex driveway), but they remained good-natured and patient, and were focused on ensuring we were happy with the placement of furniture. I would highly recommend the Moving Man.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you for your review. The guys have a great work ethic and are always willing to go the extra mile to make our client relocations as stress free as possible. We will pass on your comments to the crew.

Verified Customer

Occasional chips and knocks on walls and doors

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

They were nice and mostly did a good job but they took occasional chips out of doors and walls. For the high price I expected flawless execution.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you for your review (22Aug). Please contact our office to discuss as this is the first time we have been made aware of your concerns. As of today (10th Sept) we have not had any contact from... read more »

Best removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

We recently downsized and moved on July 17th from a 4 bedroom house to an apartment. James and Scotty were extremely careful with our furniture which included a large glass china cabinet. The move was easy to organize and James and Scotty were obviously trained AND EXPERIENCED REMOVALISTS, so helpful in both moving and then putting together and placing the furniture exactly where we requested. I rate the service they gave as outstanding and they are a credit to "The Moving Man" company.
Helen and Bruce Dalkeith, West Australia

Verified Customer

James and Colby! Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

James and Colby moved my 3x2 few days ago and it was the best moving experience i have ever had! These guys were very hard working, professional, friendly and super quick..whole move only and hour and half!! Would definitely recommend them. Thanks again guys :)

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Easy to organise, great service. Did accidentally chip the wall, however told us straight away, which we appreciated. All items arrived in good condition and unbroken. Would recommend.

Verified Customer

Very efficient and friendly guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

So great to have been moved by these guys. Such a relief to see they were very experienced and handled my furniture with great care, and were also very fast and efficient. Makes moving day less stressful when you have such helpful guys to get you to your new abode. Even put my beds together, as it is a hard task when you are on your own. Will be using them again when I relocate to my new build in a year's time. Great work guys!!! Highly recommend their services. Kind Regards, Sandra Elphick

Very Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

The Moving Man was the perfect solution for our 4 bedroom house move. Luke and Nas were very enthusiastic, hard working, and friendly. They moved at an incredible pace, were very careful with our furniture and possessions, and got the job done with a smile on their faces. We also had the Moving Man pack for us the day before. Gila and her crew boxed everything up carefully and quickly and labeled it all for easy unpacking. We're very happy with the Moving Man.

2 houses in one day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Scotty and James were brilliant. A great plan to start and always considerate of where I wanted things placed (even after moving some things 3 times!!). Such hard workers and always polite. Extremely careful with walls and furniture. Best Removalists I’ve ever had, can’t go wrong with these guys and competitive rates. Thanks Moving Man!
Moved 2 3x2 homes between 7-4

Perfect Move to a two story house Kitchen upstairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

The Moving Man guys, James and Scott did a fantastic job, moving heavy furniture to a house with a kitchen upstairs, even helped us out when a certain furniture store delivery driver refused to take new furniture up the stairs for us, very professional and nice blokes. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you.
Antonietta & Darryl

Great moving job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The Moving Man guys, James and Scott, did a really efficient move of our office furniture, including moving 8 big office desks down a flight of stairs at one end. Nothing was a drama with these guys and I would recommend them without hesitation.

1 of 7 pages