Excellent, efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Amazing service for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom move with a very difficult driveway. The three movers who helped us (James, Scotty and Chris) were extremely fast, efficient and professional. Last time we moved with a different company it took 9.5 hours. Only 5.5 hours with this team and nothing damaged. Very pleased with this service!

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thanks Tara. We are happy to hear you were so pleased with the guys on that tricky job. They enjoy a challenge (within reason) and take pride in their work. Wishing you all the best for the festive season.

Verified Customer

Best Removalist In 10 Moves!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My move was a 3 bed house 25 mins away. The removalists didn't spend loads of TIME figuring how they were going to fit everything, they just grabbed the gear and fitted it all in without a single drama. They bet me to the new property. These guys are real, no-nonsense professionals and their ability to handle heavy furniture is incredible. I've had a lot of moves over the years. The price was good and I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you for your trust to relocate your valuable possessions. The crews have a great work ethic and always try to make moving home as stress free as possible. We hope you settle in quickly in you... read more »

Professional, efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I have used The Moving Man the last five times I have moved house. I wasn’t moving too far only about 4 kms away but I had a few stops along the way including storage unit. My whole move took 3 hours with James and Colby. So professional, efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. Hayden in the office is also so helpful. I can’t recommend them enough

Comments
The Moving Man Official

We appreciate your repeat business Veronica. All the crew take pride in giving our clients a stress free relocation experience. Your comments will be passed on to them. Thanks again and we hope you settle in well to your new home.

Stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

We had a 4x2 house plus garage and shed to move , we required the biggest truck and were moving from Ashby to Roleystone which is a good hours drive away on the other side of town, from point of contact at the time of making the booking until the end of the job i found all the staff ( Hayden, Scotty and James) to be friendly, professional and well mannered.
Scotty and James worked so fast all day whilst being carful loading and unloading our belongings - they made what could have been a very stressful day into a enjoyable environment .
The guys would not leave until we were completely happy with everything, i really am surprised on how quickly everything went on and off the truck with such care.
We will defiantly use The moving man and ask for Scotty and James for our next move

Verified Customer

Could not be better, a trouble free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

With six moves in five years, I would say we are experts on changing our address, as such we have seen the okay, bad and terrible moving companies... The Moving Man was easily the best, way better than all the other movers. Nothing was too much trouble for James & James. They arrived right on time to pack our large 525 Sq Mtr three story home contents into their special truck, everything done perfectly, these guys are experts.
Unloading and placing our furniture in our new home was done with little drama and much good advice. They would not leave until we were happy everything was right.
This was our least stressful move. Thank you.

I could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

I had Brendan and William from The Moving Man conduct my move. I was called prior to their arrival with an estimated arrival time. The job was to move out of a 5 bedroom 2 story home with a common driveway. Brendan was able to overcome and diffuse a deliberate attempt to sabotage the move from a difficult neighbour. Both Brendan and William allowed me to assist with the move and not hinder them. The move was an hour drive away on the opposite side of the city. The guys unloaded the truck surprisingly fast. The whole time, they kept going. The only time I saw them stop was to grab a quick drink and they were straight back into it. The whole job end up being quicker and cheaper than what was quoted and nothing was damaged. I really do reccomend The Moving Man.

Strategically Efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

From the point of booking a date to having our furniture in place in our 3 level townhouse, every detail was handled with care and efficiency with consideration for strategic movement. James and Scotty created a very proactive, enjoyable environment. Much appreciated!

Verified Customer

Excellent job, friendly service, careful with furniture and house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Thanks to James, Scotty and William from “The Moving Man”. Did a great job looking after furniture and home. Moved some heavy and awkward furniture carefully and skilfully with friendly and professional service.

Stressless move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Thank you Moving Man, especially to James and James. You were fantastic. We moved from a 3 bedroomed unit to a double storey home and the move was seamless and quick. James and James did not leave until we were happy with the placement of all the furniture and fitted out antique beds together. Loved the manner in which they took special care of everything. Much appreciated, thank you both.

Great Service and Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Highly recommend this company, (The Moving Man) moved my 6 person office in just over half a day. Both Chris and Brendan did a great job, nothing was a bother or too hard, without so much as touching a wall or ceiling. thanks guys.

Superb Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Moving 50 large potted plants some 3m tall, heavy and awkward from and to difficult sites. No problem for Scotty and James, nothing was too difficult for them and all delivered with care and good humour. These were special plants grown over many years and some irreplaceable. Was apprehensive about finding anyone to do this job. That these guys understood plants was an unexpected plus, and meant they were handled with knowledge and without damage.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Scott and Janes were great. On the ball efficient and loved James humour. I was a worry wart and he
They moved my piano and kitchenette with ease and gave advice to assist with us with tie down of other things we were packing into a container. which helped make my brothers job easier.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thanks Lyn, the guys like to lighten things up a little with a bit of humour. They also take pride in making sure everything went well for you.

Top Class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Finally a mover who you can contact and who returns your calls! The Moving Mans service right from booking and confirming was excellent thanks Hayden. The guys who moved our House; Chris, James and Braden were outstanding. Big burly blokes who literally ran all day.They were so kind,and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they took great care with a very large move in the space of 10 hours. Highly recommended.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you Peter. We will pass on your comments to the crew and we appreciate you trusting our company to assist you with your relocation.

highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

These guys made the whole experience easy! They were on time, organized, efficient, friendly and tenacious! Nothing was too big an ask. I'm so glad I went with The Moving Man - special thanks to Brendon and James for their incredible efforts.

Verified Customer

Excellent Service and Friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Thank you to Scotty and Chris who were fantastic and wonderful in assisting with our moving from different locations. They were both very professional, friendly and very helpful. Thank you very much for making it stress-free and easy.

Verified Customer

Why would you try and move yourself. These guys are just amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I cannot thank the guys at the Moving Man today for moving. Ontime and so professional. Nothing was too hard. I’ve hired other Removalist’s before and these guys are simply the best. We are so pleased we called “The Moving Man”. Thank you guys. You saved the day

Great Removalist in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Last year both James from the Moving Man helped us moving a four bedrooms house. Started on time and finished within projected time (travelling time was 30 mins). Was from single story house to double story house, all care was given, nothing was too hard for them. That was a wonderful experience.
Last month we moved again from rental house to our newly built house, this time is from double story house into single story house. Again everything went very smoothly. We are not looking forward to move house again, but if we ever do, certainly will be calling them again. Thanks James and Colby!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Scotty and James moved our furniture like it was there own. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants their furniture moved with care. Great job guys

Great experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

We moved from a 2 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom townhouse. James and Scotty were professional, friendly and very hard working. They were half an hour late, and the move took longer than expected (in part due to the challenged with the tight, 2-storey townhouse and challenges with fitting the large truck into the narrow complex driveway), but they remained good-natured and patient, and were focused on ensuring we were happy with the placement of furniture. I would highly recommend the Moving Man.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you for your review. The guys have a great work ethic and are always willing to go the extra mile to make our client relocations as stress free as possible. We will pass on your comments to the crew.

Verified Customer

Occasional chips and knocks on walls and doors

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

They were nice and mostly did a good job but they took occasional chips out of doors and walls. For the high price I expected flawless execution.

Comments
The Moving Man Official

Thank you for your review (22Aug). Please contact our office to discuss as this is the first time we have been made aware of your concerns. As of today (10th Sept) we have not had any contact from... read more »

1 of 7 pages