Very Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

The Moving Man was the perfect solution for our 4 bedroom house move. Luke and Nas were very enthusiastic, hard working, and friendly. They moved at an incredible pace, were very careful with our furniture and possessions, and got the job done with a smile on their faces. We also had the Moving Man pack for us the day before. Gila and her crew boxed everything up carefully and quickly and labeled it all for easy unpacking. We're very happy with the Moving Man.

2 houses in one day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Scotty and James were brilliant. A great plan to start and always considerate of where I wanted things placed (even after moving some things 3 times!!). Such hard workers and always polite. Extremely careful with walls and furniture. Best Removalists I’ve ever had, can’t go wrong with these guys and competitive rates. Thanks Moving Man!
Moved 2 3x2 homes between 7-4

Perfect Move to a two story house Kitchen upstairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

The Moving Man guys, James and Scott did a fantastic job, moving heavy furniture to a house with a kitchen upstairs, even helped us out when a certain furniture store delivery driver refused to take new furniture up the stairs for us, very professional and nice blokes. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you.
Antonietta & Darryl

Great moving job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The Moving Man guys, James and Scott, did a really efficient move of our office furniture, including moving 8 big office desks down a flight of stairs at one end. Nothing was a drama with these guys and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Don’t use anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

These guys are amazing, hard working, really pleasant and so helpful.
This is the second time we have used The Moving Man and we will be using them again.
Can’t recommend them enough.

Recommended for sure!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This is the second time we have used 'The Moving Man' and cannot speak more highly about the two guys who moved us both times. James, who was on both moves, was amazing and couldn't have been more helpful. Both the guys worked SO hard and didn't stop!! This made the move a lot less stressful than it could have been. They know what they are doing and made sure things were packed correctly and nothing was damaged on either move.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Lived up to their motto

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

After having the top to an antique bookcase destroyed in our previous move, this time we looked on product review before selecting a mover.

The reviews for The Moving Man seemed very good and decided to go with them.

They lived up to their motto and what other people have relayed here on Product Review.

We found James and Scotty to be very prompt, courteous, and hard working. Super efficient and pleasant to deal with. They never stopped for a break and actually thought they should have because they earned it with their level of diligence.

We have quite a few antiques and nothing was damaged or scratched in the move.

Really great Aussies and great work ethic!

Fantastic professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Quite a big move with some heavy valuable stuff. The guys looked after it as if it was their own. Would recommend the Moving Man to anyone. Thank you guys well done.

The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

The best and smoothest move out of 3 recent moves. I wish we had used the Moving Man on the other 2. Having people like James who know how to move things rather than just rely on brute strength makes all the difference. The largest and heaviest pieces of furniture disappeared out of the house and into the truck before we knew it. They had the job done far quicker than the other 2 companies that I tried previously and this resulted in a much cheaper job at the end of the day.

An Extremely Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I have had a number of moves both local and overseas with other companies but wanted to use a local family company on this occasion. it was a relatively small move but with two pickups. A large fridge/freezer and two tall bookcases first then 35 kms away a heavy jarrah antique dining table and chairs plus three tall wall units and an antique butlers wagon. All items were handled with extreme care especially at drop off to ensure no marks on the freshly painted walls. James and Scotty arrived at the appointed time and worked tirelessly to complete the entire move inside the minimum 3 hour charge period. Both these guys had great personalities and it felt like they were friends doing the move for me. They also made very helpful suggestions about placement of items in the new location. James and Scotty are a great team and are a great asset to the company. I thoroughly recommend The Moving Man and these guys and will definitely use them again should the need arise

Give The Moving Man A Try

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We moved a 3 b/room house from INNALOO to INNALOO using The Moving Man (two blokes and a truck).
The guys were polite, efficient and moved our stuff in 4.5hrs - Recommended.

Exceptional Service & Value for Money - Fast, Friendly and Careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

This is the second time in a year we have used The Moving Man, and both times have been blown away with the service. The 1st move was over 35km from a storage shed to a house, then the 2nd was 9km from house to house. The guys were on time and didn't dither about, they were straight into action.
From booking to post move follow up, the team were nothing but professional and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service.

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

We moved our 3 bedroom house at the end of March over the Easter break. TP and Charian arrived on time at 7 am, worked hard, and were courteous and very accommodating. Our costs were very reasonable, and fully explained to us. These boys did an amazing job, with good humour and were very careful with our furniture and belongings. Would definitely recommend The Moving Man to anyone needing prompt efficient service.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Cannot thank the boys enough. We had a 3 bedroom house move and they were there on time completed the job as quickly as possible and took care of all our possessions. After a bad experience with another company I can honestly say these guys have restore my faith and although I will not be moving in a long time i would have no hesitation in recommending the Moving Man to any of my family and friends - thanks guys !!!

Amazing......and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Honestly, I cannot fault the Moving Man Team. They have moved us a few times and my Mum also over the years. The guys are polite, fast and happy for pretty much any request. One thing that stood out was their concern for their own and each other’s personal safety whilst working as well as the safety of our possessions. I NEVER do reviews but these guys are 10/10 any day of the week......oh, a great price too!

Goes above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

We moved a 4x2 and James and Scott were so great. James had incredible passion and care for our move. Took every detail into account and even helped fix our kids bike. This has been the best move we’ve had. I would definitely come back. Thanks guys!!

A great move by The Moving Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

A great move from The Moving Man. From Mt Lawley to Subiaco, the moving men, James and James, arrived on time and quickly had the furniture and personal belongings from the two bedroom apartment loaded into their truck. They were courteous and polite and did not complain when they had to unload and navigate stairs into my attic where all goods were stored. Very efficient! I will be using them when I need to relocate again.
Peter

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

The moving men arrived dead on time, were very helpful, quick and didn't complain when they carried heavy furniture down stairs. Thank you, we will using Moving Man again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

3 bedroom house shift, 2 pick ups and 2 drop offs on the way. The guys were fantastic, very quick, took great care of our belongings and respectful. Would happily recommend them to anybody.

Verified Customer

An excellent job at a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

TP & Charz were on time & professional, nothing was damaged and all walls were scuff free. These guys did not stop and within in 4hrs we were done. We didn’t even have to watch over them and give directions they just got on with it and nailed it!!! So happy with their services I would high recommend them!! And they were a good laugh too!

1 of 6 pages