Review rating:
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Needed a business move done urgently, James and Brad came early in the morning and were fast and efficient , they were great!.. Would use again

Stress Free Move with James and Nick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

From the moment I contacted Hayden of the Moving Man I was impressed. He was friendly, professional and helpful. Gaia did a great job at packing everything.
On the day of the move James and Nick arrived on time and where immediately in to the job. They were fabulous. They were very hard working with great attitudes, communication skills and very fast. Thanks to them the day turned out to be stress free and in no time at all I was set up in my new home.
I would confidently recommend the services of the Moving Man to all. I was pleasantly surprised at their price which was less than anticipated.

Verified Customer

Happy and courteous blokes made moving a breeze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

The Moving Man moved us from our double-storey home to another double-storey home in one day. The guys turned up a little early, and eager to get going. They got stuck into moving without taking a break. I had to ask them to stop and have a quick cuppa - they had an amazing work ethic. Getting our double-door fridge in the home was a challenge. They guys thought it through, and came up with a very creative way of getting it in the house - dismantling (and reassembling) a side gate to enter from the backyard and through the back door. I will certainly recommend The Moving Man in the future. Thanks!

Verified Customer

Great team, professional and respectful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

The guys arrived on time, they were respectful of our belongings and us, moving is always an upheaval but the crew from The moving man made it so much easier for us, nothing damaged, everything tidied away and all done in a few hours. I would not hesitate to recommend the Moving man to any of my friends or colleagues.

Repeat offender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Not been disappointed-3 moves now, each time well organised, on time, and completed with minimum of stress. We moved from a house, downsizing to 2 bedroom high rise security apartment, back out to low rise, then to house again. Happy to recommend, price fair, job excellent! Thank you!!

Proffessional team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I did a small office move went without a hitch, staff friendly , prompt and took great care. I would recommend them

Moving Machines!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Our guys Brad & James arrived on schedule and got straight into it! Our 4bed house move was over a short distance and the truck looked like tetris...beautifully moved, stacked and unpacked!! we were so impressed by how quickly they moved ...even when it bucketed down with rain, they would not stop unless I instructed them to! They had personality too with a few laughs here and there which helped to lighten the mood of a yucky weather day! Thanks guys! 5 *****

Would highly recommend The Moving Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

We moved a 4 x 2 home and stayed in the same area but we had a lot of stuff!!! We had some very heavy items and Dez and James were fantastic. They were organised, efficient and just kept going all day despite non stop rain. They were friendly with a great attitude. I would highly recommend using The Moving Man. Thank you very much for taking the stress out of moving.

4x2 house moved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The moving man help us move a bit further south of Perth it took 3 truck loads and both James and brad set a cracking pace to get the job done we could not have done it with out them.
It was a huge day for us and would highly recommend these guys
They were on time
And took the extra care with are belongings with no damage to anything.
From my wife and I thank you
We would recommend there services to anyone
Cheers Nigel

Verified Customer

Fast, efficient and great attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I had a relatively small amount of gear to move from storage to a villa about 20ks distance. Dez & James were punctual, efficient and kept up a cracking pace. The gents had great attitudes and we had a few laughs during the move. They were receptive to requests, careful with items and made it look easy. Booking was straight forward.
Thanks guys - less stress for me!

They nailed it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

A 4 bedroom house where we only moved 70kms. Five moves in eight years and finally a company nailed it! The moved when so smoothly, we felt so relaxed, we would do it again with The Moving Man staff James and Brad, because we have done nine moves over 30 years, four interstate. Well done The Moving Man, Thank you from my wife and I.

Expert every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We have moved 3 times in the last 18 months and used The Moving Man each time. I highly recommend them. James and Narz moved us this time and they did a perfect job. We will be choosing them again when our new house is finally built. Nothing is too much trouble for James who will always work out the best way to move items in and out. Fantastic job guys!

Great move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

We moved with the moving man. Chris and James were wonderful, very careful and helpful! Will definitely use this group next move.

Great move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

We had a large house to move but was no trouble for these lads Chris and James who just ploughed through all day without a break. They were more than happy to place items where we wanted them and always with a smile. Highly recommend these boys. Thank you so much for making our move more bearable!
Adele and Simon O'Hara

The Moving Man - Lovely and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

We decided to go with The Moving Man and they didn't disappoint.
Really fast, efficient and so helpful.Thanks so much to James and Thomas, they are great guys and so friendly. A pleasant experience all round. We will be using them again.

Such wonderful help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

We moved our 4 by 2 house a short distance - The Moving Man were on time & packed our items fabulously! James & Tomars couldn't do enough to help!

A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Thomas and James were helpful, friendly and very careful with all my goods. They were also very efficient. I'd highly recommend The Moving Man!

Verified Customer

One of the best Moving Experiences !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Punctual, Gentle and Polite team
Who moved my household items with care, respect and ease.
Melodically executed which took less time than I expected. I would highly recommend The Moving Man
Regards from Geraldine

Efficient and effective!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

James andJay were fast and very careful in handling and moving all the furniture and belongings. They had to also move my piano, which is more than 300kg, up eight steps and through the hallway. They took pride in their work. Not a single scratch on the wall or timber floor. A very happy customer. Awesome job! Thank you once again James and Jay!

The Moving Man - Great Service, Great People, Careful Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

We recently move and we had such a great experience with the Moving Man. It has to be the best moving process we have had. we just wanted to say a big thank to Jay and James as well as the company for got a great experience on the moving process to our new place. The guys were careful, friendly, cheerful and fun thought the full move. best moving experience i have had and was a good price to top it off. will recommend to anyone.

1 of 5 pages