Review rating:

Moving Machines!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Our guys Brad & James arrived on schedule and got straight into it! Our 4bed house move was over a short distance and the truck looked like tetris...beautifully moved, stacked and unpacked!! we were so impressed by how quickly they moved ...even when it bucketed down with rain, they would not stop unless I instructed them to! They had personality too with a few laughs here and there which helped to lighten the mood of a yucky weather day! Thanks guys! 5 *****

Would highly recommend The Moving Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

We moved a 4 x 2 home and stayed in the same area but we had a lot of stuff!!! We had some very heavy items and Dez and James were fantastic. They were organised, efficient and just kept going all day despite non stop rain. They were friendly with a great attitude. I would highly recommend using The Moving Man. Thank you very much for taking the stress out of moving.

4x2 house moved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The moving man help us move a bit further south of Perth it took 3 truck loads and both James and brad set a cracking pace to get the job done we could not have done it with out them.
It was a huge day for us and would highly recommend these guys
They were on time
And took the extra care with are belongings with no damage to anything.
From my wife and I thank you
We would recommend there services to anyone
Cheers Nigel

Verified Customer

Fast, efficient and great attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I had a relatively small amount of gear to move from storage to a villa about 20ks distance. Dez & James were punctual, efficient and kept up a cracking pace. The gents had great attitudes and we had a few laughs during the move. They were receptive to requests, careful with items and made it look easy. Booking was straight forward.
Thanks guys - less stress for me!

They nailed it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

A 4 bedroom house where we only moved 70kms. Five moves in eight years and finally a company nailed it! The moved when so smoothly, we felt so relaxed, we would do it again with The Moving Man staff James and Brad, because we have done nine moves over 30 years, four interstate. Well done The Moving Man, Thank you from my wife and I.

Expert every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We have moved 3 times in the last 18 months and used The Moving Man each time. I highly recommend them. James and Narz moved us this time and they did a perfect job. We will be choosing them again when our new house is finally built. Nothing is too much trouble for James who will always work out the best way to move items in and out. Fantastic job guys!

Great move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

We moved with the moving man. Chris and James were wonderful, very careful and helpful! Will definitely use this group next move.

Great move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

We had a large house to move but was no trouble for these lads Chris and James who just ploughed through all day without a break. They were more than happy to place items where we wanted them and always with a smile. Highly recommend these boys. Thank you so much for making our move more bearable!
Adele and Simon O'Hara

The Moving Man - Lovely and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

We decided to go with The Moving Man and they didn't disappoint.
Really fast, efficient and so helpful.Thanks so much to James and Thomas, they are great guys and so friendly. A pleasant experience all round. We will be using them again.

Such wonderful help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

We moved our 4 by 2 house a short distance - The Moving Man were on time & packed our items fabulously! James & Tomars couldn't do enough to help!

A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Thomas and James were helpful, friendly and very careful with all my goods. They were also very efficient. I'd highly recommend The Moving Man!

Verified Customer

One of the best Moving Experiences !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Punctual, Gentle and Polite team
Who moved my household items with care, respect and ease.
Melodically executed which took less time than I expected. I would highly recommend The Moving Man
Regards from Geraldine

Efficient and effective!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

James andJay were fast and very careful in handling and moving all the furniture and belongings. They had to also move my piano, which is more than 300kg, up eight steps and through the hallway. They took pride in their work. Not a single scratch on the wall or timber floor. A very happy customer. Awesome job! Thank you once again James and Jay!

The Moving Man - Great Service, Great People, Careful Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

We recently move and we had such a great experience with the Moving Man. It has to be the best moving process we have had. we just wanted to say a big thank to Jay and James as well as the company for got a great experience on the moving process to our new place. The guys were careful, friendly, cheerful and fun thought the full move. best moving experience i have had and was a good price to top it off. will recommend to anyone.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Efficient team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

We had a full truck of goods and moved 200 Km, Kevin and his partner were fast efficient and professional, everything they did was on time, we were very pleased with the whole service.

Very professional. Very quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Hi, we used The Moving Men for our recent move. The move was over a short distance, and they moved our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. Troy and James were on time and very professional. It only took 2 hours for them to move all our belongings and they took great care when doing so. I highly recommend this team

Best move ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

The Moving Man just moved us down the road, from a 3x1 to a 3x2. Jay and James were excellent - hard working, fast, careful and prepared to look at solutions when a few unexpected challenges came their way. Definitely use them again. They were running 15 minutes late but a phone call to advise was just what we expected, so great customer service.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Best movers ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Fantastic move, the lads were just in sync and worked really fast! They took such good care of our belongings, and nothing was a bother. Will definitely use this company again, and would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much for a stress free move

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Thanks again to The Moving Man for another fantastic move. Both moves were seamless with their staff (TP, Storm and Given) polite, courteous and efficient. Best moving company we have ever used! Cheers, Melissa

1 of 4 pages

May I know how you charge for moving within a distance of 4km? Charge per trip or per hour? I'm moving from a 4 bedroom to a 4 bedroom single storey house. Main items as below: 3 beds ÷ mattresses Fridge Washing Machine Digital Pian(o 2 ÷ 3 seater sofa 2 dining table 6 stackable outdoor chairs Stools and folder chairs Coffee tables Table tennis table Study tables and chairs 30 boxes Chest drawers Do you dismantle n fix the divan ensemble? Kindly provide a quotes. Thanks. Vivian

Viv asked on Nov 21, 2016

Do this company come in and pack stuff in the boxes? Due to time and shift work, there is very little time. Thank you Kathy

kathsuewil asked on Mar 28, 2015

Answer this

I don't know sorry, you'd having to ask The Moving Man.

Hi Kathy. I am unsure. You could check their site out http://www.themovingman.com.au/ and send them an email. Regards..