So tasty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I’ve tried a few packaged meals, I was pleasantly surprised how tasty the Thrive meals were! All the meat dishes the meat is tender and juicy. Happy customer!

Best delivery meals

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I have been a long term customer of youfoodz and decided to give thr1ve a go and never looked back. The quality of their meals are so good - I love there curries and slow cooked meats. You can tell they really care about their customers and our overall health. I really believe this brand has thought of everything.

Lost 2kg while saving time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Busy work schedule was easy with thrive in the fridge. Only did it for a few weeks and lost some weight and didnt skip meals when I worked late in the office

Ammmaazzzing!! I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I love it! The food tastes amazing and I love that Thr1ve makes eating healthy easy. I highly recommend Thrive to all of my friends and family, I've tried a couple of other brands and it was really only for the convenience and not the taste. It's great going home looking forward not cooking and eating amazing food after a busy day at work!

If you're looking for something to try I recommend the Mexican chilli with broccoli and cauliflower rice - it's my fave!

Love the food

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Absolutely love the food... thrive has been a life saver for those nights that I get home late. I save so much money not opting for take out and know I am still being healthy. Even my husband loves it. We tried the new mix and match serves this week... having the flexibility to choose you own widen it so good. Highly recommend.

Healthy, delicious and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I would highly recommend thr1ve to all my friends. They have a great healthy range of meal options and its been really convenient having the meals delivered.

SAved by Thr1ve!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Im so flat out at work, trying to lose a bit of weight by not eating crap, yummy feel good food... I've got one at University studying and eating at weird hours, another one training. Honestly can say you guys are saving me at the moment, and everyone loves it!!! thank you.

Healthy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Thrive food is always fresh and tasty ! The convenience of gabbing a meal straight out the the fridge and heating it is amazing and the fact that it tastes great is a huge bonus! We love Thrive and highly recommend it !!!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Wonderful food and service! Recommend to all my friends and family. Food is fresh and DELISH. Many healthy options for those wanting to loose a few KGs

Delicious healthy meals

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Meals are delicious, healthy and value for money. The pulled pork is delcious. The website and ordering interface is user friendly and super simple to use, delivery is always on time

Healthy Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Love that the meals are healthy and the convinience of having them home delivered. Plus great variety!! Would definitely recommend

Amazing and delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Thr1ve is perfect, all the food options are delicious and not boring or tasteless. The meats are juicy and proportions are ideal. The convenience is an obvious perk but also really well priced. Love!

Delicious and convenient - our favourite meals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

We regularly use Thrive. The meals are delicious and it’s so convinient. I have tried others brands but they don’t stack up. Also regularly eat in at their restaurants and would also highly recommend those as well!

good selection ,tasty and nutritious

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

i've tried most of there meals and of coarse have favourites such as jerk chicken with mash,but on the whole they are all very good

Central Coast, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Great selection of healthy meals

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

I've tried one of the restaurants and the home delivery. Both were pretty good. My personal favourites were the beef cheeks and frittata.

Stop searching this is the place!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

You know when you want to give 10 stars if that was an option cause this crap is that good! Thoroughly impressed with the quality, portions, service just the whole bloody shtick! Thank you for leaving me TF out and making it all so easy xx

Really tasty and good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Having tried a few other competitors in the meal delivery market, I must say I'm loving my Thr1ve meals so far. I'm 3 days in and each one has been super fresh, tasty and filling. I think at this price, they are great value. Keep up the good work guys!

Feeling great about 'fast ' food. Who'dve thunk it?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Love these meals!
Living a very busy life at the moment and neither want to give myself a hard time nor compromise on healthy eating, Thrive has been the perfect solution.

Verified Customer

Nailing the experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

THR1VE at Home meals are have been a saviour. I work really long hours and had started eating bad things or worse sometimes not having dinner at home after work. BUT now I have started ordering this - experience is on point and made it all so easy. I now enjoy dinner time and it isn't a chore. Really would recommend them over others.

Melbourne

Private message

Best tasting, more filling meals, however delivery needs improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I got a great discount code to try Thr1ve that I couldn’t say no to. The food is great, better tasting than Youfoodz, fresher like I made it myself and saved for later, more filling portions and better quality food all together. However I was let down by the delivery service. They sent me an email saying my delivery was completed with a proof of delivery photo that had a weatherboard house. My house is definitely red brick. So I rushed home checking my street for the weatherboard house pictured in the email, thinking they must’ve got the wrong house. I’d better get there before someone else eats my delicious food (I admit i didn’t know then it was that delicious). I was so upset that I rated the driver one star and emailed Thr1ve support, this being a Sunday after hours, would’ve called otherwise. I was relieved when a delivery van showed up and a man carried a box to my house while I watched in the distance. The delivery system needs tweaking. Otherwise I could not fault them at all. Will buy again and not worry when I get another faulty email.

1 of 3 pages