Helensvale

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Using bait and switch techniques to collect data

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

They companyOffered a promotion and realized too many people signed up for it so blamed it on a fake reason and cancel the deal. I submitted my deals and went through the process. Only to have been told that it was cancelled .

If the deal expires then state the expiry date in the terms and conditions and don’t publish the link. I found the offer by googling your company not on some third party site. I’ve reported you to the ACCC

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Ran a fake promotion to collect data.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

They had a promotion live on their website with no expiration date, and upon submitting contact details and a document to them they retracted saying that the promotion period had already ended. Completely disgusted with how they've conducted themselves. I won't be ordering from them in future and I urge anyone reading this to to look elsewhere also.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer
  • 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Fake promotion to mine data!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Took a purchase receipt as part of their 'show us a receipt of your competitor and we'll send you a free meal delivery' but backflipped, kept my data and is not providing me with FREE FOOD!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melton

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Unethical .....not to be trusted.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Do not honor promotions posted on their website while collecting data from you. Will not be dealing with them again ever.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Thr1ve Official

Hi Bob, Too expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 11 helpful votes

Liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Ilegal collection of data by pretending a promotion had expired ...... ... . ..

Unethical business and won't be ordering from this company

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Thr1ve Official

Hi Pat, Sorry to upset you but a dead linked promotion page that was not supposed to be available to the public was leaked online by a 3rd party on a deals website. I'm afraid this promotion f... read more »

Most companies would have accepted the error and offered customers an incentive to use them, obviously you guys need a big lesson in PR.

Best comfort food arround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I loved THR1VE. The meals used such good cuts of meat I couldn't believe it was a ready meal. I'm never changing back to the nasty processed meat (if you can call it meat) that other ready meals have in them. So glad I find THR1VE.

Easy Peasy ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Great choice if you are looking for a quick and healthy meal. No feeling naughty after you have eaten it!! My favourites are the curry meals - especially during this winter weather.

Great option while traveling for work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I travel a lot for work and stay in apartments. Thrive means I can keep a healthy diet and saves me money from not eating out all the time.

• 3 helpful votes

Tried their Keto plan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

This is the third meal delivery I have tried and they were the worst meals I have ever had. I couldn't even finish the week of meals I had ordered (I did try 4 different meals). I have since moved on to a new meal delivery company. I did only try their Keto meals and am only providing feedback on this plan.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Thr1ve Official

Hi Nathan, thanks for reaching out with your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Keto Friendly range ordered. We pride ourselves on delivering delicious and nutritious read... read more »

All-round amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The best meals I've had! Theres such a wide variety on the menu and every meal is healthy & delicious. Quick & easy to prepare with hardly any clean up; Thr1ve's perfect for everyone.

Healthy, affordable, yummy accessible meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Love having easy accessible healthy meals when I’m at work (warringah mall)! Bonus that they taste so good and are super affordable

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Great customer service! I rang on a Sunday and spoke to a lady and she was very helpful and easy to deal with

Easy, Healthy and Delicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Thrive Meals are the easiest and most delicious way to end my day! Love the simplicity and tastiness of the meals. Thanks Thrive!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Love thr1ve meals so easy and convenient and always fresh. Would definitely recommend to anyone who can't cook but wants to eat nutritious meals

Delicious and nutricious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Can't believe how simple and easy this makes healthy eating! I never thought healthy could taste this good, but these meals have really changed my mind! So quick and easy, have become the perfect option for lazy or late nights when I don't want to cook! Could not recommend highly enough

Excellent, just the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

The meals are so easy just heat them up and they are delicious. Have tired a whole range of variety and they have all been extremely tasty.

Fresh and healthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Only good things to say. Fresh, healthy meals delivered straight to your door. Makes dinner so much easier than grocery shopping every week!

Delicious and Nutritious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The food is very delicious! it is very tasty and also nutritious! The sweet potato and curries taste amazing! The service you get when you call is great. It is very easy for a busy work schedule and if your trying to eat healthy and be on a diet. Pop most of and i think all of the meals in the microwave for 2 minutes and they are ready to go. the pricing is also okay and they are always coming out with new things on the menu!

Delicious food and great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I've started Thr1ve due to my busy work schedule and no time to prepare myself healthy food. The extensive menu selection is delicious and high quality. I've lost weight and feel amazing!

Love Thr1ve!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Soooo easy and delicious for nights spent late working. Great service and at a good price! Yum yum yum, thanks Thr1ve team :)

1 of 4 pages