Great way to buy tyres :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Fast and easy, even though the tyres had to come to Tassie from SA. I would recommend Tyroola, having payment options like Afterpay and Zipmoney also made the purchase much more convenient �. They were delivered to and fitted by Bridgestone direct Hobart, who were awesome, didn’t have Time to finish my coffee before they were finished. I will be using Tyroola again the next time I need Tyres �.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Highly recommend these guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Quick, good communication and would use them again without hesitation.
My Tyres tuned up when they said and the Tyre Fitter was aware and everything ran smoothly.

Fast delivery

Easy to use website.
Fast delivery.
after pay huge bonus.
Will definitely use them again.
Highly recommended.
Thanks guys

Verified Customer

Great price, great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I checked a number of stores online but Tyroola was the cheapest. So glad I went with them, the tyres I chose were shipped to my selected fitter the next day and fitted and balanced on my vehicle with two days. Tyroola kept in touch every step of the way so I always knew what was happening. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Very Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I made the purchase online and because my requirement was for two different size tyres, they had to come from different stores it took a couple of days longer. The price was very competitive and the Khumos have been a great improvement to the handling of our car. It has been a very rewarding experience dealing with Tyroola and the recommended fitting station.

Best Tyre Buying Experience To Date

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Im self employed and dont have a lot of time to stuff around chasing up tyre prices and models vs prices of each tyre place and blah blah

Tyroola was cheaper anyway and the ability to just click click click and then afterpay it so Im not out of pocket immediately is AMAZING. Cash Flow when youre self employed is king and my cars tyres for a set cost as much as a cheap second hand car so not having to front that all at once is an absolute godsend.

Add to that the fact I ordered at 8pm on a Wednesday night and received a call lunch time Friday from the tyre fitters to say they arrived and to book a time and the service is phenomenal. Will never purchase tyres anywhere else.

Great price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Purchased online. Easy and convenient at a great price. No fitting partner for motorcycle tyres in my area the only downside. Shipping a little expensive but still happy with the final price.

Pathetic to say it politely

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I bought online which was extremely easy as everything quick to take money and accept payment. Not so quick to make sure tyre delivery is correct and within time frame of website.
I am completely furious about this, how hard is it to go this tyre to this place, that tyre to that place as you load it onto the truck so that way it gets delivered correctly.
Everyone talks about customer satisfaction well how about instead of talking about it actually do something to make it happen.
I took time off work to get my tyre fixed and still hasn't been fixed, not entirely tyroola fault. Now im going to have to take a whole day off work just to get it sorted out that i shouldn't of had to

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi Ryan, We are sorry for the mix up for the tyre, I have spoken to the store and have been informed the tyre is now fitted, I will call you to follow up immediately. Apologies for the inconvenie... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Appalling Service - Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Ordered tyres on the basis they were in stock and would be delivered in 1 to 2 days as advised on their website. I had to follow up 3 days later only to be told they had no stock. Misleading information in the 1st place and appalling service that i was not contacted immediately when out of stock. This has left my car out of action for 1 week as i had to then order another one from a reputable provider.

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi Tipene,
We apologise for the stock issue related to your order. We will endeavour to improve the service we provide to prevent these issues in the future. Please email us at support@tyroola.com.au if we can provide further assistance.

Simply brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Purchased online , the purchasing process was so easy.
I was contacted within 24 hours and my new 205/55/16 tyres were on my car within 48 hours!
Wow , such a good system,very impressed , will never purchase any other way.

Good variety to choose from

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Purchased online using my old friend Afterpay- very convenient and economical. Have read good reviews about Accelera as a mid-range tyre.

Great value for money plus afterpay!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Made purchase online which was simple. With the help of afterpay it means I have more upfront money aside for rego as I can pay the tyres off in instalments. The team at Alstonville were very helpful, and also went to the effort of driving me into town to have coffee whilst they fitted the new set of tyres. Thanks heaps!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Super easy to buy and quick delivery. Fitting service at Taxi technology was very easy to arrange and quick service from a friendly team. Highly recommend.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

False advertising stock they dont have.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Dont trust these muppets like i did. Ordered tires and days later while enquiring about tracking because i received an email saying they had been shipped only to be told they have no stock even when the site said 6 in stock. I was told there was no eta on restocking and that i would need to start my order all over again with different tires (if i had not rang i would still be waiting for my tires). I will never attempt to do business with this company again because they obviously do not respect their customers one iota.

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi Matthew, we apologise for the stock issue related to your order. Unfortunately stock moves very fast and on the odd occasion the quantity values represented online can be slightly inaccurate. If... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service and experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Found Tyroola by accident while searching online for new set of tyres for the Mitsi. Must admit I was a little skepical at the price offered but buying through Paypal I knew I had coverage if this experience was not good. Once I purchased, the whole process was smooth, informed, professional and customer focused. Included a 4 wheel alignment at the same time I did have a small gliche at the installer with well over inflated tyres, though I believe that was human error in reading a pressure gauge after discussing it with the installer. Tyroola offer tyre brands I recognise and others I have never heard of. These Jinyu tyres have only done 500kms so difficult to rate performance now, however highway driving is quiet and traction is good in both wet and dry. Previous Bridgestone Ecopia's only gave me 40k so these will be a great test at half the cost. Thanks guys and I will definitely be replacing my wife's tyres on her Peugeot when they need to be done. Highly recommend Tyroola but do your homework to know what tyres you need and appropriate speed/weight specs.

Verified Customer

Incorrect stock info on the website, poor service, slow shipment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Their website doesn't represent what is actually in stock. Ordered a set of tyres which were "in stock", and I had to change my order few days later for more expensive tyres, because they couldn't tell me the ETA. I got an impression that they just want to take your money and then keep you waiting when they ship the tyres. It took them 3 weeks to deliver the tyres.

Tyroola support centre replies on emails 23 hours after you send them a message, and there's no phone line to resolve the issue quickly.
No refund offered. Even had to pay extra to get the tyres which were in stock in another city (plus 3 weeks waiting).

Extremely dissatisfied, will not recommend to anyone.

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi Ilia, we apologise for the stock issue related to your order. Unfortunately stock moves very fast and on the odd occasion the quantity values represented online can be slightly inaccurate. If we... read more »

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

online was very easy and quick service and a very great cheap price and will be buying more of this site

Awesome tyres very good on road and off same level as the big brands.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Why pay big money for the well known brands? When the comforsers are just as tough on and off road.

Verified Customer

Everything went smoothly at good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Selection was easy by tyre size and then brand for best price. pricing tight and competitive (even without mates rates compared to others researched by phone and internet. process was easy and went smoothly with SMS updates of tyre delivery and arranging fitting. Highly recommend the service and potential benefits. If you have not linked with mates rates give me a call or SMS and I will forward details.

Great service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Purchased tyres 6x Great and easy online service quick delivery and love the choice of fitting station will always from here

1 of 47 pages

What is the year of manufacture of the Dunlop AT20 255/70R16 with a 111H rating? What guarantee comes with these tyres? What about cost of Fitting, Balancing, Removal of old tyres, Wheel alignment?

John asked on May 28, 2018

Hi
This brand and size of tyre was not the ones fitted to my car, but what I can tell you is that the quoted fitting charge by the service centre covered all costs. Drive in/ Drive out no extras to pay

is fitting included in the purchase price of the tyres and can I order two different tyre sizes in the one sale (rear tyres different to front tyre size)?

kel asked on May 16, 2018

Hi Kel!

Once you progress through the checkout, if you have entered your postcode, local fitting stations will be displayed and the prices for fitting.
Also, you can purchase two different sizes in the one transaction, simply add 2 of each tyre to cart.

Please let us know if we can help any further.

The fitting agent in your website says $79 for wheel alignment does that include fitting yes and alignment?

Things asked on Apr 07, 2018

Hi!
The price of fitting and alignment varies between stores and are separate services.
Are you able to email us at support@tyroola.com.au with more information so we can look into your request further?