On Line Tyre purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Worth looking at great pricing, easy to use www page - painless!! and choice of payments makes its a no brainer

Tyroola is amazing! Wouldn't buy my tyres else where.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I purchase Michelin Pilot Spot 4 for my STi WRX placed the order before 3pm and received delivery same day here in Melbourne! very happy with my experience using Tyroola.

Canberra

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Purchased online using PayPal which for unknown reasons would not accept the transaction. Tyroola Customer service was excellent and I purchased using a credit card. Customer service rang me back to confirm the process and that the order had gone thru.

Comments

At first glances prices seem very competitive but you need to be aware that fitting and freight will add to the total cost.

First time I have ever tried this UNREAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I would like to thank you guys for giving people this option to pay after this is great and an Excellent service. I just cant believe this

Simple and painless process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Online order - Put in tyre size and area - Hey presto! Range of tyres to pick from to suit budget. Grabbed a 3 for 4 deal. Paid and now booked in for fitting.

Perfect Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Awesome place to pay off your tyres if you can't pay in FULL upfront, and great deals aswel. Thank you so much.

Coomera, Queensland

Private message

Verified Purchase

So easy. Quick delivery and great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

We used Tyroola for a new set of tyres recently and it was so easy. The prices are highly competitive and the delivery is super quick. You are given a tracking number to easily keep track of when your delivery will arrive. You can select a fitter from a local centre to fit them. I would gladly use again and am very happy with both the service and the price. Fantastic!

this is great price will buy again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

fantastic tyre range will tell my friends about you guys great prices will buy from you again website was easy to use all so

Not so Super Cheap after All

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Tyres not as cheap as they make out. charge for shipping and additional for fitting. suggest go to Jacks tyres and get a much better deal. same tyres $230.00 fitted

Great buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I bought the tyres online, Their website was very easy to use and have a great selection of known brands. I also had the tyres sitting in my shopping cart while waiting to get paid and even though they increased the price i still paid the old price. 10/10 Would buy from them again.

Convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Convenient to use, purchased online. Can find almost all tyre brand here, since my car is using a rare brand. Will use it again.

Verified Purchase

Makes things easier for me, I get good cheap tyres and flexible payment options.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Purchased pine, easy, simple and straight forward. It is the second time I'm buying from tyroola, happy with the first set I bought and now I have just bought another set for our family car. Love it.

1 of 64 pages

Do you do tyre and wheel packages?

Aaron asked on Jul 27, 2017

Would the tyre be installed on the same day as delivery date?

SID asked on Jun 04, 2017

Answer this

Depends on how busy the tyre installers are

Hi Sid, as Ashley Martin said, it really depends on the installers schedule. Most installers are able to have your order fitted the day after delivery, however they could be busy and may have to schedule an appointment at a later date.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?

rishi asked on Dec 05, 2016

Answer this

Hi Rishi,
Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable.
Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au.