The new way of Tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Was told by a local tyre business that my tyres had been discontinued and the particular size was scarce all over the country and there would be a long wait. (scared the s... out of me because rego was nearly due) So, I let my fingers do the walking. Discovered Tyroola and Tyroola actually had my apparently discontinued tyres. Just required a simple online transaction on a Friday, tyres were fitted on the Monday by my nominated fitter (while I waited) with no further costs. AND the after sales service during transit and notification of arrival at the fitter was first class. AND the whole transaction cost less than buying off the shelf tyres at my local tyre business.

East Gosford NSW

• 8 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Perfect from start to finish. I would recommend highly. kept up to date with delivery. Pleasant experience overall. Will use again for sure.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Got the products very quickly and had them installed within 3 days from the day I placed the order. Very professional and guaranteed satisfaction. Thank you tyroola. They even offered me afterpay option which was great when I needed them most.

I was VERY wary about buying tyres online. Tyroola proved me wrong!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I needed 4 tyres. I went internet shopping not knowing how buying tyres and having them fitted on the web works. Quite frankly I couldn't see how it would work. Well I was WRONG!!! Everything was dead easy, purchasing, delivery and fitment, AND, I saved heaps. The fitters I chose, (Wise Choice Tyres at Lonsdale S.A.) were FANTASTIC. I could not ask for more. Needless to say I know where I will be going to purchase any tyres in the future.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Was so easy to order just followed steps and presto, car was in getting tyres at the dealer I chose.

Simple, Easy and Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Great way to order and purchase tyres. I could compare prices and reviews and was able to get them fitted by a local installer. All round great value and I would recommend this method of tyre purchase to anyone.

Great people to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Tyroola were great people to deal with, tyres were fitted within 72 hours of ordering, also a fantastic price, I am very pleased with the tyres l bought.

To easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Quality products. Cheapest by far. Prompt reply and delivery. I'm definitely going to be using them in the future. 6 stars. 100% satisfied

OOPS ! I did it again !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Bought some cheap & nasty tyres and LOVED IT !!! Suited my budget perfectly and was also able to pay it off in instalments !!! How good is that ! Tyroola rocks for variety , price and easiness! I am now officially a repeat customer and believe that in all my motoring years as far as tyres go Tyroola is as good as anywhere else !

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

got the tyre I needed after fitting and delivery it was still half the price of local outlets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

fitted balanced at dc motorcycle in salisbury plans for $30 !!!

great service
no hidden costs
very professional
very happy

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Mt Druitt

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

First time buying from Tyroola. What an experience. Ordered Thursday, delivered to fitting station Friday & fitted Saturday. Hassle free installation. Ready within less than an hour as qell

Really impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The prices are really good and having Zip Pay as an option was even better!
Fast delivery of Tyres to my local fitting station and fitted same day was awesome!
Thank you!

Fast & efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Hands down the most hassle free way to buy tyres!! Extremely happy customer that will be buying ALL future tyres from Tyroola

Fast and easy transaction! Great quality tyres at a great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Great service great tyres! Plain and simple! All the way to the fitting station! Really smooth with no hassles and problems!

Sydney

• 1 question

Verified Customer

Fast delivery but no after sales service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Easy to order and fast delivery. I have contacted the customer service for more than two times and the last one didn’t assist as promised. Quite disappointed. I have asked to send me the tax invoice that show has been paid as I tried to made a claim but it got rejected. The lady insisted that that’s the way their invoice and cannot help. Not sure why it is so hard to just create invoice and show the total paid.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Very easy to navigate site for tyre size with an excellent range of quality products. Tyres were delivered faster Then expected and installed very efficiently with massive savings. I'll be a forever customer for life thanks again.

each time I drive my car I was very lucky that I came across Tyroola, as it enabled me to select a t

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

the tyres of my choice are absolutely fantastic, excellent road holding in wet and dry I condition, going round bends and corners is. The tyre fitting and balancing was carried out by qualified staff.

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Great range of tires, no issues with the online process, and best of all you don't have to leave home to purchase tires ever again.

Tamborine Mountain

Private message

First online buy and very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Buying online process was easy and straight forward. The fitters at Mottorguard Pty Ltd Molendinar were very courteous and did a good job. I will be recommending Tyroola to my friends.

Don't be fooled, there is no free shipping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Sneaky Tyroola now adds excessive shipping costs onto orders (just for two tyres to metro area) while there website clearly states shipping is free and/or included in price. Ignores emails. Also do check manufacture date of the tyres. I have bought 4 new tyres from them for my wife's car 2 months ago and all 4 were 4 years and 10months old. They appear to be cheap for a reason.

1 of 50 pages