Poor/Nil customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Purchased 4 tyres believing that the size was suitable for my wheels. Upon having them fitted I was told that they could fit them but they were illegal for my size wheels. 3 attempts to contact Tyroola to either return or exchange via their site and contact number to be told they weren’t Tyroola and internet support was suppose to contact me back via email. Tyroola allow only 14 days for returns and after 5 working days I still haven’t had a reply after giving my contact details. The invoice attached to one of the tyres was not my invoice but from YHI Australia to Tyroola.

Old tire

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

After dealing with Tyroola about the tyre they did not have in stock, They offered a discount on another purchase. When I completed the purchase they sent me a tyre that was manufactured 37/13
Over 5 years old and have not sent a new tyre as a replacement and collected old one.
definitely not buying from Tyroola again and not referring to anyone!

Melbourne, Vic

Verified Customer

Fast delivery. Convenient fitting options. Great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

This is my second time purchasing tyres with Tyroola and I am very pleased with the speed of delivery and cost of the tyres. Just ordered a set of 4 Pirelli Pzeros and saved 20% on best bricks and mortar store quote.
I was hesitant on my first order, but all went so smoothly with delivery and fitting I am unlikely to purchase anywhere else now. The tyres are genuine and brand new. The tyres are not 'out of date' as has been suggested in an earlier review. The website is easily navigable and the order process is quite straightforward, but perhaps it could be updated to search tyres by vehicle make as some other sites do, or even better, search by registration number as one site had.

Excellent fast service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Went online at 9.00am and ordered a full set of Winrun 225 50 17s. At 11am the same day the fitting station called me and by 1pm that same day they were fitted along with a wheel alignment. Thank you.

perth

Poor Customer Assistance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Initially everything was fantastic. Bought 4 tyres and it came real quick. However, a month later and one of the tyres has a blister in the sidewall and I just can't seem to get into contact with Tyroola. I have attempted 5 times to contact them in various ways and my only response via email was "they will forward my email to the warranty team". Well theat was on the 28th of December and it is now the 9th of January. I am angry and frustrated in regard to their customer support.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I ordered 3 tyres on Monday morning and they were on and perfectly aligned by Thursday! The people at EzyTyres Salisbury were great! They fit me in straight away and were really friendly! Great service and so much cheaper than anywhere else! I have recommended Tyroola to family and friends, and fully recommend it to you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I ordered 2 tyres at 4pm on Tuesday and realized I had ordered the wrong size. Dropped Tyroola an email straight away to let them know about my mistake, and by 5.30pm my order was fixed and on its way. Tyres fitted 11am Thursday at my chosen fitting station. Exceptional service that I would highly recommend.

Terrible waiting 18 days and tyre not even shipped yet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

We ordered over 18 days ago and our tyer has not even been shipped yet, I have emailed and called with no response we need the tyre asap and this delay is unacceptable!

Efficient and inexpensive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Had 2 tyres fitted costing about 60% less than a standard quote. The fitting centre was thorough and friendly as well. All worked as advertised. I will be returning to Tyroola for my next set of tyres.

Indignant and humiliating experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

It's now week three and still no tyres.
Correspondence and customer service has left me humiliated.
Oh ! And read the fine print - the tyres they sell are the tyres that the good business practice of dealers won't sell on account of manufacture date.
Best plan ahead and wait till your local dealer has a sale on.

Brisbane

Brilliant and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Bought two tyres online and had them fit in their partner shop Alltyres Auto Centre. Exceptional! very happy with delivery and services.

Perth

• 10 helpful votes

Great Idea

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Somewhat easy to use the website when it's working. It's got few glitches and bugs making it difficult to navigate on the phone.
Great idea for good priced tyre shopping and fast shipping to a store you select for fitting would definitely recommend.
Customers service all online and bit slow to respond at times.
Overall good idea and fast way to get new tyres.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Terrible Booking & Management Team

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I've placed an order back on the 19/12/2018, first I've a call back from "Tyroola" that fitting station chosen wasn't available; indeed their website stated otherwise. No to worry, we changed the fitting station to another nearby one, their booking system sent me a confirmation sms that tyres were delivered to the new fitting station on the 21/12/2018 which was great & efficient timing. I've called the fitting place "JAX Tyres Narellan", the customer service lady asked me to come on Monday 24/12/2018. I went on the Monday, to find tyres weren't delivered to "JAX Tyres" as supposed to be! They asked me to contact "Tyroola".
I've tried to reach Tyroola by phone & email, no one was there to pick up at the time; had to get my car back home, an hour later I've reached "Tyroola" by phone, the customer representative lady "[Name Removed]" advised that my order was cancelled by the warehouse because we changed the fitting station. I've questioned her, how come I wasn't informed and why the sms states that tyres been delivered, she advised it's an automated message, don't rely on that!
Moreover, after arranging another scheduled delivery, another automated message was sent on the "Christmas" day 25/12/201/ that tyres were delivered which was complete joke. "Christmas" day, all business are closed. Finally, I've got my tyres fitted the Monday 31/12/2018, all good there.
To my experience, wouldn't go again with "Tyroola" service, might pay the $15-20 extra and get my tyres serviced with a genuine place where you get to deal with genuine people.

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi, firstly we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused with your tyre order. We try our best over the holiday period but unfortunately with store closures and logistics operating at their ... read more »

Camden

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Best Online Tyre Service I have found

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

2 tyres at a bargain price ordered on 30th Dec. Arrived at installer 1st Jan. Installed in 20 minutes 2nd Jan. Not sure how they could have done any better. Perfect service.

Verified Customer

What a waste of time and money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Terrible service, terrible communication.
I feel like they sent me the wrong tyres just to get the extra “delivery/courier” fees. Which turns out they have their own company van that couriers their tyres so I don’t see how it cost me $70 in fees for you sending wrong tyres. I will NEVER go through you again, I will NEVER recommend you guys to anyone if anything I’ve already told people to avoid you. As you can tell I am extremely unhappy with this service, I have paid for tyre 3 weeks ago that STILL AREN'T ON MY CAR!! 4 kids 5 days out of Christmas and my car is unable to be driven due to tyres that I paid for 3 weeks ago! Bloody awesome! thanks, you guys are very special!

Quick delivery - if u live in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Ordered online 4xkumo kh17 tyres 225/45 r14 95v that cost around $488 . It was delivered within 2 days to a trusted local mechanic shop which fitted them to my car.
Thats quick.
Service is great, I would recommend Tyroola

The best out there!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Omg this is the best on the shop on the net!!!! I messed up my order and Tyroola help me out straight away!!! Best service I ever experienced!! I will continue to shop with Tyroola tyres again. Thank you for your service!!

255/55/18 x tyres, BARGAIN, Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I saved over $180 on the 2 tyres i ordered compared to buying from the local tyre shops. Delivery is FAST with Tyroola and the tyres are just excellent. The Winrun brand is good quality. Even the tyre shop who does my fitting said they were a bargain and they just cant compete against Tyroola. This is the 2nd time in a month i have ordered tyres using Afterpay and have saved alot of $. Service is so fast. Email tracking is excellent. Door to door usually less than 3 days. Beautiful.

Redbank Plains

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Fast Delivery and Great Prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

However the ordering system reporting runs behind. The night after I had my tyres fitted, I got the sms that they were at the fitting center...

• 4 helpful votes

Late delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Placed my order 25/11/2018, and they emailed to say it will arrive between 29/11/2018 - 04/12/2018, it is now 05/12/2018 and haven't heard any from them. They don't answer their phone, and I emailed them, still no response. Really disappointing.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes