Fantastic Juicer & service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I ordered the Bio Chef Atlas Cold Press & honestly I am blown away. Fantastic appliance, easy to use, high yield & easy to clean. SOOOO impressed with everything about this machine, honestly cannot rave highly enough about it, I am in love!!!

Bad customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I love my new biochef atlas juicer, but I have no bill for it!? Nothing in the box and no one responded to my message about that... very disappointed about that because I can't subscribe to the warranty. I need help at first because I misspelled my email address and I was unable to know the confirmation number or the tracking number... vitality 4life UK help me with the tracking number and they was really efficient, but vitality 4life USA have a bad customers support... I did not give 0 because I love the juicer and UK was really nice to me, but, since I bought it from USA, I'm scared to have no one to help me if the product is defect...

What a great, ethical and easy to deal with company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I have been very happy with the service I received from this company and would not hesitate in buying another of their products.
Very impressed with the customer service.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your kind review! I am very happy to hear that the service you received was nothing but positive. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us directly should you need a... read more »

BIOCHEF BLENDER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

The bearings in my biochef blender had gone and there was oil spitting out, I phoned up and then went down to the warehouse that is near me and they checked it and replaced the bearings, very quick and efficient plus all the staff real friendly and helpful, then I found the jug leaking, around where the bearings sit, so I went back got a jug replacement on the spot, very happy w their service, how quickly they got it sorted and happy to help you out. Plus awesome products!

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Emma, thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that we were able to help you resolve the problem with your blender in a timely manner. If you have any future queries please don't... read more »

I love my new Wunda Chair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I finally have my own Wunda Chair and can now do Pilates at home. Thanks, for great service, great product. I'm off to do another workout!!!

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Jacqueline, we couldn't be more pleased for you, and wish you many more fantastic workouts on the Wunda chair! Have a beautiful day, The Vitality 4 Life Team

After Service is a bit slack

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The filters on my Oscar neo split and I need replacement. I ask the customer service team to forward me the link for the actual part to make it easier - I’m spending money with them so you’d think this would be straight forward - but so far it’s taken 2 emails and over a day. Could be better.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience, and we have passed this on to our customer service team. Feedback is always welcomed so we can continue to strive to do t... read more »

Bamboo dinnerware

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Bought the mixed set to go camping, delivered two days earlier than expected. Love the earthy colours, much nicer feel than melamine or enamel alternatives and worked out so much cheaper than ones in major camping/outdoors stores.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your Living Eco Dinnerware Set, it is indeed perfect for camping. If you love our Eco products, our Bamboo cutting board is also a ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

False advertising.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I bought this juicer specifically because it boasted a 'pulp-free' juice, however this is certainly not the case.
It does create far less wastage than my old centrifugal juicer, however the pulp quantity is much the same.
I contacted Vitality 4 Life straight away after first use and received a handful of emails over the proceeding weeks asking me questions, basically trying to find a way to blame me for the pulp - that somehow I was doing it wrong and the pulp was caused by my mistakes.
I sent photos and even a video of the juicer working and the resulting pulp and was told I was doing everything correctly, the juicer was working as it should and someone will get back to me with a resolution.
Never heard back.
I think the way the product is advertised is very misleading. It produces a lot of pulp, it DOES produce foam and it's a pain to clean, particularly the filter piece.
Do I recommend this juicer? No. It's overpriced and does not perform the way it's advertised to.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Emily, We are so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your juicer. We would really like to sort this out for you, if you would be so kind to let us know your best contact number we wil... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 questions
  • 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best equipment purchase in our home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We have done a lot of buying this year and over the years in general but I have to say this Sirena is by far the best purchase. I was amazed at the amount of dirty it was able to remove from the carpet. I also really like the 'air cleaning' and the fragrance usage of the system, running it on low power. The only minor negative is you wouldn't leave it running at night in a bedroom with occupants sleeping because it is still quite noisy.

Purchase wise, it was painless and efficient. Vitality4Life is not one of those who would pressurise you to try and force you to buy. They explain things to you and answer your questions without being aggressive. A lady by the name of Alysia McIntyre was very good and helpful.

Price wise, much cheaper than the Rainbow and yet it works exactly the same way with the same quality of the system and accessories. I didn't know about Sirena and we had a Rainbow salesman coming into our home to give us a demo (my wife knew someone from work who introduced her to the salesman). I was impressed but the guy was forcing me to produce $5000 to buy and despite me explaining that I was broke and wasn't ready to buy even on finance interest arrangement (which would cost even more), he was relentless and was quite aggressive, he was also forcing me to produce 10 friends names and their contact details, which I declined to give without their consent. Anyway after a long time, I eventually prevailed and told him to leave. Then after Googling to read about reviews, I discovered the Sirena which had more positive reviews. I then learned about the Rainbow's aggressive sales pitch from disgruntled customers. Happy to say, I'm glad I discovered the Sirena (ethical sales pitch; cheaper and yet same capability).

Happy customer.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful comprehensive review. You have certainly put a smile on our faces, and your message has been passed on to Alysia McIntyre. We a... read more »

Frenchs Forest

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

HONEST RELIABLE FRIENDLY SERVICE VERY COMPETITIVELY PRICED

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I must say from the competitively priced vitamins to definately the best priced heavy equipment this company is one to beat. The service is what is most impressive. I bought an expensive exercise machine and saved alot just by finding this site. I had it for about six months, and it did the job, it really did work well, however there was a terrible problem with a noise coming from within. I even put off contacting the company as i was not just in the mood for excuses and more excuses as with most companies and just having to argue just to have inferior product dealt with, ie it's is "Never their fault." Instead when finally phoning I had NONE OF THAT! COLLEEN told me that was not good enough, and just to ship it back postage free they supplied the label and they would ensure the problem was corrected and if not they would just replace the machine.
About a week later they advised me that the machine was indeed faulty and they no longer had that model so would replace it with later model, which happened to be a fair bit more expensive. A few days later it arrived, way even better machine, faster does even twice the job of the other. Everyone with whom i spoke even when had a question here and there were helpful and sincere. A rare breed i say!! Thank you Colleen and staff at Vitality 4 Life for excellent customer experience. will keep recommending if they need what you have. Unsure if this is a family business but reminds me of such when integrity in business meant something.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Lucy, What wonderfully kind words, we are so pleased to have a happy customer such as yourself advocating us! Customer Service is indeed of utmost importance to us. Your words have been past on... read more »

Still going after 10+ years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I bought the oscar a long time ago, it was an expensive investment but after over 10 years of weekly juicing it is still going as good as the day I bought it, 3 sons look forward to juicing day as they have grown up with it, I have my secret green juice that everyone asks for when they feel sick ❤️ My oscar

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Dear Chants, Thank you for taking the time to review your Oscar juicer. We are glad to hear your children have grown up with the benefits of cold press juicing. What a wonderful thing to hear that ... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Exceeded expectations

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Received promptly. Easy to assemble and clean. Was quicker at juicer than expected, but thought the chute could be a bit bigger. Great job with wheatgrass. Yet to try pasta and nuts. Very pleased.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Lloydo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Cold Pressed Juicer. If you need any tips with the Pasta Nozzle or processing soaked nuts ple... read more »

I just want to add for reference... Pasta works a treat as does hulling and milling buckwheat. Still loving it.

Low Gforce weak machine

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Tried this machine and felt no exercise benefits cheap machine just like all the rest of them only giving a massage effect :(

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Dear Keith. Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way and would like to reach out to help you reap the full benefits from your vibration machine. I have sent you a priv... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Reformer + Long box - service like no other

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

I recently purchased a Reformer from Vitality 4 Life. Despite major flooding due to Cyclone Debbie, I recieved the product within 1 week. Michelle (sales rep) was prompt with her emails and extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. When the reformer arrived it was unfortunately damaged either through transport or packaging at a warehouse level. Straight away I emailed Michelle with accompanying photo eveidence to which she responded with a mutually agreeable benefit of me receiving a reformer long box (value 150.00) absolutely free as compensation. This too arrived within 1 week.
The service and handling of this order was not only professional, but extremely helpful. I would recommend Vitality 4 Life and its employees to anyone. Thank you so much for a quality product and service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Kristy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you are happy with our service and that you received your Reformer in a timely manner despite that unfortunate Cyclone. Also... read more »

Love BioChef High Performance Blende - & love great follow-up service from Vitality 4 Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Vitality 4 Life online shop: Purchased the BioChef High Performance Blender"

I bought the BioChef High Performance Blender from the Vitality 4 Life online shop in 2015 and hardly used it that year. I did notice it was slightly loose but paid no attention to it - it was working fine. Mid 2016 started using it heaps and slowly the shaft got looser until by end of year was un-useable. I sent it back to Vitality 4 Life who then replaced the unit - over 18 months after purchase - the company followed through on their guarantee.

This is a great value blender sold by a great company and both are thoroughly recommended!!!!!!

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Phil, thank you for your review! Glad to hear we were able to help you out to get you blending again. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in contact on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, V4L

Love my juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

After lots of research I ordered the latest model Oscar juicer last week and it arrived on my dorstep in less than 48 hours. Very impressed and pleased with the service. I've been using it since then and am super happy with it - great quality, very quiet, does a wonderful job of juicing greens and anything I've put in it so far - no clogging at all. Love the red on my kitchen bench. It's a pleasure to finally have a quaility machine. Looking forward to eperimenting with making 'icecream' with frozen fruit.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Dear Babula Clement, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you love your new Oscar Neo Plus - DA1200 Ultem Juicer - Red. The juicing and food processing functions of this juicer ... read more »

Port Moresby PNG

• 1 question

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I have diabetes 1 and love that it can keep my circulation in check. I have always been of small build and exercised, but the vibrodisc does what nothing else can do in a very short period fo time - i've been using it for many years now and definately couldn't live without it

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Romana, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your Vibrodisc and the results it provides you. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate t... read more »

Good, but breakdowns stop it being perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We purchased an older model Aquasana under bench filter years ago under the water4life program. Just as well actually, because we have had several breakages of the case or the caps. Vitality4life have been pretty good at replacing them - although on one occasion we had to wait several months until stock came in from overseas. Good filter, but be ready with a jug filter to use for a while if you get a breakage.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Guy , Thank you for the feedback and for being part of our Water 4 Life program. We aim to keep stocks of the product and its parts at all times.If we do have to place a special order for a br... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question

Not Happy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I purchased one a couple of years ago when they were selling them on TVSN. Mine only lasted a short while after guarantee even though I only used it a couple of times. I rang TVSN to complain and they put me onto vitality. They didn't want to know me. I loved it for the short time it worked. I replaced it with another brand which I don't like as much but at least it works. When I bought mine I received some little yello cloths which I love and would love to buy more of.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Bobbie, Sorry to hear about your experience with the Little Yello and also that you were not offered a solution. You should have been covered by your warranty period in this case so would love t... read more »

HI, I was talking to Colleen about this and she was going to send me an email with info on how I might be able to fix my steam cleaner. She was also going to sort out cloths for me. Could you ple... read more »

Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Bobbie , I have been trying to call several times and also sent you a private message as your mobile # does not go through to a voicemail, if you could call us here please on 1800 802 924 as I w... read more »

Excellant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

I purchased Little Yello. There was some issue and Vitality4Life replaced the unit. I received best customer service in my life time.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Gunvant, that's great to hear. We're glad we could provide such wonderful service to you. If you have any questions with regards to your unit in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, V4L

1 of 5 pages

Can I get an Operating manual anywhere?

Cheza T asked on Oct 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Cheza T, If you would like to give us a call on our Toll Free number 1800 802 924 we would be happy to help you Mon -Fri 9am-5pm AEDT with this. Alternatively you can drop us a line at support@vitality4life.com and we can email you a copy of the manual you require. Best Wishes, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

The customer service I have received from your compant has been pathetic. Where can I send an email that will actually get to someone hat can help me resolve an issue?

kygirl59 asked on Mar 17, 2017

Answer this

Sorry to hear about service - here's the email address I was using with them.
Vitality4Life Australia Support <customerservice@vitality4life.com>

Hi kygirl59, Thank you for your question. We strive to provide excellent customer service, I sincerely apologize if for you this hasn't been the case. Please email support@vitality4life.com to allow us the opportunity to improve on our service to you.
Kind Regards,
Vitality 4 Life

Vitality4Life, I'm interested in purchasing my first Vibration Machine but I'm unsure as to what one I should buy. I had a abdominal hysterectomy 6 months ago. I suffer lower back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow in both arms, recovering from a knee injury over 12 months ago and I have a reoccurring ankle injury (twisted ankle). Will I be able to use the machine? Do your products come with a user's manual? Do you offer 1 year warranties or 3 year warranties? Do you offer a 30 day money back guarantee? Thanks in advance.

nara_120 asked on Feb 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nara and thank you for your question, Our Vibration machines all come with a 3 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee, along with a user manual, DVD and also a Wall Chart for guidance on how to best make use of our Vibration machine range. We have many customers that have found vibration technology has helped immensely and provided a wide range of benefits,allowing them to add movement back into their routine when prior exercise was difficult.
If you do have pre-existing medical conditions as you mention, you should seek the advice of your medical professional prior to commencing use of any vibration technology to ensure that it is relevant for you and will not have an adverse affect considering your medical history. We cannot advise on your specific conditions, this advice is best provided by your specialist or a healthcare professional. Please let us know if we can answer any further questions and thank you again for contacting us , The Vitality 4 Life Team.

See all 11 questions about Vitality 4 Life