Helpful , Easy, responsive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Frank was an energetic guy that had the knowledge. Once I had engaged he was efficiently assisting the process with out pressure. Good on his knowledge that meant I was happy to disengage from other companies and focus on him

many thanks Paul Mc

Excellent Wide Span Shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I have now completed the construction of my 10m X 9m shed which I purchased through Wide Span Sheds. My experience during all dealings with Frank and Sally was totally professional from day one.
Any questions I had were answered promptly and the process of manufacturing and delivery of my shed was as per the contract and on time.
Before I had the opportunity to view other brand name sheds prior to my purchase and now can confirm that my Wide Span Shed is structurally stronger in the engineering and design.
I would definitely recommend Wide Span Sheds.

Steer clear if you are a owner builder

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Wide Span Sheds might be ok if you are in a urban area and using the company to install. However if you are doing it yourself and in a situation where there may be delays getting it up try and find a local provider. It seems that all the different shed manufactures are using the same design software from Bluescope so you get the same product across different brands. They just get the local roll former to cut and punch the steel so why deal with a company in QLD when you are in TAS when the customer service finishes once the kit is paid for.

Alarm bells started ringing when the experienced concreter said the plans lacked sufficient information for the footings. The plans are really woeful being a collection of detail, some of which may be relevant - most of which is not. For an 'Engineered' structure this is very poor as there is know way of knowing exactly how the shed is designed to go together prior to construction. The manual also lacks detail and seems to be a cut and paste.

Things do be come clearer when the kit is laid out on the ground as per the marking scheme and thats when you discover that the brackets supplied as per the BOM are the wrong type, have been substituted for another type, or are missing. The plans are little help at this point as there is nothing too show exactly what goes where.

Genuinely fantastic customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Wide Span Sheds have provided excellent customer service at every step. They did everything they said they would and within the timeframe they promised. Looking forward to receiving the kit.

Seems good so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Was easy to talk to. Guided me in the right direction & helped me understand everything & in the end it was what I wanted.

Verified Customer

Friendly service thats made this big purchase simple.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Really good experience with wide span sheds, Lucas was very enthusiastic with helping me work through ordering my new shed. He was promt and accurate in providing me with multiple quotes for different variatuons I made to my design.

the perfect carport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

i like the quality of wide span products and ease of putting it together with the help of a friend and following the instructions it goes up in no time.

Great double garage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Very efficient, and cost effective. Lucas had all the questions answered immediately, eager to find a solution to any concerns.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Awesome service. Factual information. Great price and value for money. Chris Walker was very patient and willing to give advice on how to build the in the most cost effective manor. Wide Span was recommended by friend s and would not hesitate to recommend to others

Shed planning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

WIDE SPAN team have been very helpful from get go... expert advice and no time before a professional and accurate quote arrived which wound up being spot on to what was finalised.

Ticked all the boxes!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Impressive, helpful and good insight to the whole process,I would do this again in the near future with other projects in the pipe line.

Great service from Bronwen and David

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

WE were looking to build a weekender and were looking around to see what we actually wanted, We did find Bronwen and David in Broke and our search was over, their level of service, expertise and advice is unique. It is not just the shed but everything else that is involved in building it that they advised us on and assisted us with. We would highly recommend them.

Excellent service & brilliant quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Thanks Frank. Great co-ordination & organisation. It is a refreshing change to receive good service, timely and professional delivery and a great quality Australian product with no items missing.

Customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I've spent years in construction and Frank is the Bloke for the Job However I'd prefer to deal with the one person eg Frank through the whole process instead of being switched to Admin.

Other than that we are happy to this point in time.

Excellent and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The guys at widespan sheds were awesome and quick with quoting and designing my shed. Just what I was after, instead of lots of back and forth emails.
Follow up has been good and delivery is any day now so really can’t wait
Thanks guys

Great service and very prompt,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Chris was always helpful with getting the right price and design and also very patient as i made a lot of changes and enquiries

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Great service and great Product, looking forward to erecting the shed, Good work Frank the tank. Looking forward in buying the next shed of you

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Great communication and service. Paul was very quick to get back to me and kept in contact throughout the process. He was able to answer all my questions.

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Wide span crew were amazing, very understanding with my needs ! Wide span were super easy to contact and arrange payments and information transfer.

Havent got my shed yet but.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Glen was the first company to get back to my initial enquiry (I sent out 3 quote enquiries). Very helpful and informative. Good communication. Prompt and got back to me when he said he would. Really good advice given, very helpful.

1 of 17 pages

Can you erect the sheds and how much? Thank you!

dododora61 asked on Nov 17, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for your question. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the engineering, manufacture and supply of steel kit buildings, but we can provide administrative support to help our customers obtain quotes from builders with experience in erecting sheds.

Your Wide Span Sheds sales person will be pleased to discuss your project and work with you to develop a quote that will satisfy your technical and budgetary requirements. You can contact us on 1300 94 33 77 anytime between 7.30 am and 8.00 pm (AEST) seven days a week to request a quote, or you can find your Local Agent by visiting www. sheds. com. au / agents and entering your post code.

How do we get help/advise on erecting shed. 27m by 7 roughly and instructions very difficult to follow. Is there a construction advisor or can we pay someone to come and assist the errection process

Kylie asked on Aug 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kylie - The Wide Span Sheds home page currently references a blog titled 'Are Steel Shed Kits Easy to Erect?' that you may find of interest.

What was you finish price for one of the wide span shed homes?

Kayleigh F asked on Jun 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi, my family built the Weekender 85 – N3 – 600 flooring system at Poona in QLD. the kit cost us approximately $30,000. My mother in-law was the owner builder of the project, and we employed a family friend that is a semi-retired builder, understand we had every little experience building a house, however the cost saving benefits for us to manage the project and the ability to negotiate and choose the tradesman we felt most comfortable with was great. We had a budget of $100,000 (including the kit) to full complete the house ready for living. The plans where fantastic and easy to follow, the stud frame is individually pack and clearly marked for each panel and each truss and went together without an issue. From day 1 to completion it took us around 7 weeks to complete, we had no sewer so our budget includes a septic system and 2 x 5000-gallon water tanks (cost was approximately $16,000), also we purchased a lot materials second hand like the kitchen (gumtree). So, all up after everything done and completed we spent between $90,000 and $95,000 for a 3-bedroom 1-bathroom house, I hope this helps you and we love our little weekender. Jeremy

See all 4 questions about Wide Span Sheds