Wonderful Selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Have used World of books on Several occasions and always been more than satisfied with their service. The books are clean and you would hardly know they had been used. They are always delivered promptly and the order is always correct. Cant speak highly enough of them

Better than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

thank you for fantastic service .I will be using your service again .
the book was in excellent condition and less than half price

Ballarat

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

good quality books

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I have used World of Books several times now and found delivery within the specified time of 10 days to be reliable. The quality of the books is very good and I would definitely buy from them again

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Many thanks for sharing your review with us, We look forward to seeing you again soon.

World of Books

I've been very happy with your service and you will see me again ....

I ordered two books on the 5th Jan. One arrived and I'm still waiting for the second one. I have sent a message to W O B and was told it's being looked in to. Perhaps you can you can follow this up for me. Thanks in advance

Books in Good condition, Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I ordered books just before Christmas, consignment details were provided and they arrived earlier than expected, both books were in good condition.

Comments
World of Books Official

Non delivery of book

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Like the last review I ordered a book just after Christmas,received notice it had been processed and expect to be delivered within a short period.Unforunately I erased the email confirming this.Could you please sort this out Thanks

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello, We are sorry to hear you have not received your item yet. Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

No response to non delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Ordered a book back in December with a 5-10 day delivery quoted. Still haven’t received the book. Have emailed the customer service team twice with no response. Terrible customer service and I have paid for something I will likely never receive. Won’t be using them again.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you have not heard from us or received your item yet. Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

Order number is d5782b6f-49c6-4482-b9f5-a8e72222c098.

World of Books Official

Hello Heidi, Thank you for this. We can see this was posted on the 21st December for you. This should have arrived by now. Sadly we do not have any replacements in stock so we have issued you wit... read more »

Books in good condition, delivery time was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Placed two orders close to Christmas and the turnaround time from order to delivery was very good. Plus condition of books was quite good.

Comments
World of Books Official

Verified Customer

1000/5 stars, an amazing online bookstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Could not have been happier to come across this website. Simply amazing range of books with amazing prices. Best bookstore I’ve ever come across online or in the real world. Prices simply unbeatable.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

Really pleased to find these folks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Had searched for a relatively obscure old favourite to re-purchase and this store actually had it. They were extremely well priced and even took the time to walk me through the sign up process since I had my idiot cap on.
Item shipped lightening fast - I’ll be back.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy Reading!

Verified Customer

The Hip Chicks Guide to Macrobiotics

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

The book arrived within 10 days and was in good condition for a great price. I'm about to order another copy for my mum! Thanks.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

So glad I found this site!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Found a book I really wanted to give someone for Christmas. Little did I know it was no longer in print. Searched everywhere until I found ‘world of books’. They had what I needed and at a reasonable price. Book was received in time for Christmas and I could not have been happier with it. Will definitely use this site again.

Comments
World of Books Official

Misleading public

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Very poor service, very rude Customer service lady. They take your money for hardback books and send you the smallest paperbacks in the worst condition. Never, ever am I going to buy any book from them.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello Miki,

We are sorry to hear of your experience.

Well done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Everything was handled well. The books were delivered very promptly in good condition. Easy website to use and good service.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Great customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Great price. Books as described. Arrived in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend: )
Will use again. Thanks very much.

Comments
World of Books Official

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I bought a book and it was delivered in the state advertised and in a timely manner. World Books informed me when it was sent and communicated all the way through the process.

Comments
World of Books Official

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Order arrived in 10 working days, including Christmas. Very pleased with condition and packaging of books. Have been telling everyone about your website. Will definitely be buying regularly. Love recycling!

Comments
World of Books Official

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Books never arrived, communication was terrible, had to use PayPal to get my refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Ordered a book at the start of November, but didn't receive it. I made contact at the start of December with World of Books. By the end of December, they agreed to provide a refund...but this refund never happened, and I had to go through PayPal to get my money back (they also failed to respond to PayPal around the refund request--stellar work!). Would definitely recommend avoiding this seller.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this, if you can provide us with your order number and we can look into this further with our customer service manager.

Many thanks, World of Books

Hi, as stated in the review, I've already contacted your customer service team regarding order 2350ddc5-6009-4213-a68e-07cefe8a0561 My last contact with your customer service team was on 19.12.2018... read more »

• 2 comments

Customer Service non existent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Purchased several books from World of Books - happy with all of them except one of them. The condition of the book was listed as very good, however when received the spine was detached and had previously been glued and the glue was crumbling and flaking everywhere. I emailed World of Books instantly with photos. I have sent them 3 or 4 emails since then following up, over 3 weeks, and I am yet to receive a response from them. Disappointed with the service. If they responded to me I wouldn't have rated them so low, as I was happy with the other books I received.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello Elle,

We are sorry to hear this, please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

Hi there,
Thanks for response! Order # fe9993f1-2315-421f-9043-ea1152a9da68

World of Books Official

Hello, thank you for the reply. We can see a customer service team member asked if you wanted a replacement or refund for the item on the 17th December. Unfortunately now we do not have a replaceme... read more »

Great service. Very pleased.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Books arrived in good time considering it was the Christmas period. The books were in excellent condition and of much higher quality than I anticipated.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

My cookbook is finally here

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Order arrived promptly after the Christmas rush. Great to find it at an affordable price. So many good recipes & a new Christmas favourite.

Comments
World of Books Official

1 of 21 pages

Hi I made an order on 21st of November but i havent received any confirmation email and it showed error checkout. Due to this reason i made multiple payments and all pf those payments went through. I have sent an email at au@worldofbooks.com but haven't received any reply yet. Any suggestions what else could be done?

Sami J. asked on Nov 22, 2018

Answer this

Hello, we see you have left us a review on Trustpilot, we have asked for more details there to avoid any of your details being in the public eye. Please provide us with the information asked for there and we can get on this ASAP.

Many thanks, World of Books

I have replied on trustpilot.
Thankyou

Yes contact worldofbooks customer service & they will contact you with a poor excuse.

I placed the order 3 days ago money has been put through to world of books, but order hasn't, it said that there was problem with the checkout, money has been put through but order hasn't, I need help, I have bought lots of books from you without any problems, until now very disappointed, with customer service, please help me?

Claire asked on Nov 13, 2018

Hi Claire,

We are sorry to hear this, please can you email au@worldofbooks.com with your email address used to place the order and we can get this looked into further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

I haven’t yet received my order that I placed on the 29th of September - and have had no replies from world of books! Any suggestions?

Olivia B asked on Oct 10, 2018

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this.

See all 10 questions about World of Books