Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I've only used World of Books twice, but was able to find and purchase my desired books each time at a reasonable price. Delivery was fast and wonderfully, free! I'll certainly be using this service again.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Orderd book for my wife on the friday Monday had a email from world of books saying it had been dispatched the book was delivered on the friday 7 days to perth from time of order thank you

Parmelia

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Bad customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I placed an order 3 days ago money has been put through to world of books, but order hasn't, I need help but haven't heard anything except I will hear back from them in 48 hour, I didn't, still haven't received any help. Just got help through different website so thank you for quick response. Got refund thanks for help.

Comments
World of Books Official

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear about the lack of Customer Service we have raised this with our manager for the team so they can look into this further.

Many thanks, World of Books

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

When my books arrived, I was very disappointed by the condition. Both the books were of a much worse condition than they were rated. The Lego Nexo Knights book was missing its dust jacket. Given this is the only place the title of the book is, I thought it should have been mentioned. I won't buy from World of Books again. Really disappointing.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello Rosemary,

We are sorry to hear your item was missing it's dust jacket. Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

Order no: 888d3e46-f0f6-445e-a0e7-b3bc7d1ebd37

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Your service is really great, my book looked like new it was in such great condition.
I will most certainly be using your service again.

Comments
World of Books Official

• 65 comments
  • 29 helpful votes
Private message

first purchase, an interesting idea

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

managed to find copies of some old favourites to read again. Website was easy to use and buy, delivery was slow and the books were not protected well. My biggest surprise was the poor condition of the books. I new they were used but I was used to them being in a good condition. All 3 books were yellowed, badly worn, dog eared and very mouldy. I got a rash just from reading one of them. Not sure how I feel about this yet....

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the condition of the items. Have you sent an email to our customer services regarding this? If you can send an email to au@worldofbook... read more »

Very Satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

As this is only my second book order I have only limited experience with World of Books but, based on the excellent service provided with my first order, I have no doubt that I will be a regular user in the future. As well as the service I am most impressed with the range of books available and the free postage is an added bonus.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Many thanks for sharing your review with us, We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

I love the selection and all the books are in great condition. Barely and marks on it and no other damage

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

First time user - won't be the last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Easy to find books I wanted, as they were out of print I was very lucky to find World of Books. Easy to order and arrived in no time at all in very good condition. Very happy.

Comments
World of Books Official

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I'd be lost without World Of Books !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I've ordered many books, and they have all, without fail, arrived on time and in excellent condition. Postage free and a positive treasure trove of hard-to-come-by books..........what more could you ask?

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Never purchased from World of Books bf but could not get these books at a good price anywhere else. Books were in very good condition, and arrived in Australia separately, but promptly. Well done

Comments
World of Books Official

Book like brand new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Book arrived as if I bought brand new,thankyou

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy Reading!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I am more than happy with my purchase of ten books. The prompt delivery was excellent and communication throughout was excellent. I will continue purchasing through World of Books.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

Great opportunity to purchase books

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I was very happy with the service and the three books I ordered arrived in the designated time and condition.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy Reading!

Verified Customer

Good Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I ordered four books. Three of them were in good condition as described. One of them was a soft-cover instead of the hard-cover that I ordered. I received no response from their reply-to email, but I came here and found another email address provided by a rep (au@worldofbooks.com). I got a reply from that email address after four days. The reply offered me a 30% discount, or a return and full refund. I accepted the discount and it was promptly paid into my PayPal account. I am happy with my experience with World of Books. I will buy from them again.

Comments
World of Books Official

WARRNAMBOOL

Private message

FURRY LOGIC---- GREAT STUFF.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Books are a great read, humorous and every time I open them and share with friends, conversations and laughs emerge and blossom.
great for all ages, stunning illustrations.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

Great to get a book that was out of print.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I went to the Linen Museum in Lisburn and the book published for the opening of the museum was out of print. A helpful young gut from the Visitors' Centre suggested you as a possible source and in fact he looked the book up for me. When I returned to Australia I ordered it and was thrilled it arrived so quickly. It is a great little publication and momento.

Comments
World of Books Official

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

This is my first order I got these books week before the mentioned date and used books are in good condition.

Comments
World of Books Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Verified Customer

These are 'used' books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Used books at good price and good condition too. An excellent way to give children a larger selection @ the same price. Most such books are read only a few times before age of 'reader' makes it superfluous . Also definitely helps children to 'value' a book for future sale etc.

Comments
World of Books Official

World of Books

Looks just like a new book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I recently purchased two books which look like they’re brand new. Will definitely look to buy books here again. Thank you for offering a fabulous service to give these books a new home.

Comments
World of Books Official

1 of 14 pages

I placed the order 3 days ago money has been put through to world of books, but order hasn't, it said that there was problem with the checkout, money has been put through but order hasn't, I need help, I have bought lots of books from you without any problems, until now very disappointed, with customer service, please help me?

Claire asked on Nov 13, 2018

I haven’t yet received my order that I placed on the 29th of September - and have had no replies from world of books! Any suggestions?

Olivia B asked on Oct 10, 2018

Answer this

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this.

Many thanks, World of Books

Hi there. I purchased 2 textbooks on the 02/09/2018 and still have not yet received these books. I have tried to contact your company twice and have not yet received a response. Can you advise me of when my order will arrive or could you please cancel this order?

Jen asked on Sep 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are sorry to hear that your books have not arrived, please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

My two order numbers are:

6cbc877a-7f0e-4ce9-8fe2-74a327eefb23

02afdc39-e8ee-4ade-a0ce-51a7bfdcb48e

Hello, we can see an email has been sent to you on the 19th, asking for you to confirm your address as these should have arrived with you by now. Please reply or send your order numbers and address to au@worldofbooks.com and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

See all 9 questions about World of Books