Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

The freshness and flavours are amazing! So much to choose from. Love it and will continue to purchase the goods!

Verified Customer

Youfoodz has been a lifesaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I LOVE Youfoodz! After seeing them madly advertised on TV earlier this year I thought I'd bite the bullet and give it a go as they do really good introductory offers. I was blown away by my first purchase as it came exactly as promised, in a timely manner on the date I'd ordered for, beautifully packaged and I even got a free gift with discount off my next purchase. I've ordered quite a few times since and I have nothing but praise for Youfoodz. The meals are so delicious! I really hate cooking so I have tried MANY frozen meals over the years and the flavour of Youfoodz is just above anything else I've purchased from the supermarket. I like that you can also purchase the brand in selected stores too but I must say, I enjoy the delivery process and getting all my goodies at once as there's more selection that way. The only con to Youfoodz is it does get a tiny little bit boring after a while but so would anything that you eat all the time. They do offer a large range but I am a fairly picky eater (don't like spicy stuff, etc.) so that limits me but definitely not a downfall to the company, just a personal thing. I really love that they treat customers well. I've received a few free items and the incentives to keep buying are always good. Overall I think they do a fantastic job and the standard is very high. Thanks Youfoodz!

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Amazing food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I'm a shift worker and this has saved me so much work. I didnt expect to have the food taste so amazing. Great work to the chefs . I could only suggest more vegetable to meet daily requirements .

Good food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I love that their food is healthy and tastes good. Great regrarding free shipping in some areas! only downfall is that it would be nice to have some sort of rewards/sales more often for repeating customers. My only fault is the pricing.

Makes life simple

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I enjoy the meals, makes me have more spare time to do other things. Lots of choices to keep me happy and the delivery makes it easier not having to be home.

Dinner made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Saves time to spend with the kids, and no more stress about dinner or lunch thank you you foodz love your work

Verified Customer

Convenience made tasty :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

As a shift worker i find maintaining my weight and eating healthy nutritious meals can be quite difficult. I often find that i end up snacking on foods that aren't benefiting me nutritionally. Finding the time to prep healthy meals for work can be a struggle on its own.
Thanks to YouFoodz I can enjoy healthy, nutritious, tasty meals without the worry of finding time to make them.

So Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Meals are super delicious and the huge range is great. So easy. Just pop in microwave for 2 minutes. Saves me tons of time after work

So Good!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Takes the work out of eating a healthy meal after work. The portions are smaller than what i'd usually eat as well & I've already seen a difference on the scales!

Verified Customer

Easy, Simple but so tasty!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Such an easy no mess, no fuss option - good price and always so tasty.
Not a lot of Gluten Free options available - would love to see more - but other wise they are so convenient.

Verified Customer

So convenient, yummy and real!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Absolutely tasty food, real ingredients, perfect size and convenient for an affordable price. So thankful for afterpay too! Loving all the coupons, deals and throw ins!

Your are brilliant YF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

What a surprise to discover that every single meal I have ordered has been absolutely delicious. I was apprehensive as I've had my fair share of microwave meals, but YF has really figured it out. If I find the serving size slightly too small I have the time to whip up an extra serving of veg and feel so good doing so. Saved so much money not ordering takeaway and more time in my evenings. Would recommend. And I don't often leave reviews..

Amazing fresh food delivery service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Youfoodz has consistently delivered on yummy flavour, freshness and all round convenience!! You won't be disappointed with this service, my husband and I have tried a lot of their meals so far and each one has tasted amazing. The best part for us is that the meals aren't frozen when delivered but can be if you don't get through your whole order. This way we are never out of meal options.

Fantastic fresh delicious food. A real life changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Youfoodz has changed the way i diet. Fresh filling food with amazing flavour.
Even my husband raves about the flavour to his friends.
Well do be youfoodz for getting it right.

Shocked At How GOOD THEY TASTE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

This is got to be thee best frozen meals I’ve ever tasted.. Usually hate frozen meals they seem bland and just yuck, How ever Youfoodz is a great alternative when your trying to stick to a Calorie deficit diet without eating Dry Chicken Breast And broccoli. 10/10

Loving youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Every meal has been great love it
SO fresh and easy for us as we both work shift work

Verified Customer

Tasty food that helps reach your fitness goals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Love the food! Portion sizes are a bit small, but they offers are great from time to time. Please, please, please consider introducing keto-friendly meals. Been wanting to try this diet for a long time now, but cannot be bothered with the meal prep.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey there Raiyan! We really appreciate you leaving us with this really constructive feedback about portion sizes and keto-friendly meals as we do want to appeal to as many customer groups as we pos... read more »

Ideal Barry

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

This is Ideal, for the busy individual who is flat out day in day out and comes home at night shagged and the last thing on your mind is spending another hour cooking up a great feed, being able to chuck a few in the engel and hit the tracks for a weekend is always a good bonus too.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

G'day Matt! We think you have summed up the Youfoodz experience perfectly, so thank you so much for sharing. It is AWESOME to hear that Youfoodz has been such a victory for you so far and we sincer... read more »

Easy use of website and quality of meals.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The website is easy to use and straight forward and the meals are always delicious. The variety of meals are great as well.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Jason! Thank you so much for dropping us a couple of lines as it is really encouraging to hear that you have found the website user-friendly #thankyou! Stoked to hear that you are loving the var... read more »

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Surprised with how amazing and great the quality of the food was. Love the bio degradable plastic container too. Thank you.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey there! So glad that you have been pleasantly surprised by the freshness and flavour of our meals #winning! We are always looking for ways to be as environmentally friendly as possible, so reall... read more »

1 of 484 pages

Where is the food prepared before it reaches me?

Sophep asked on Nov 06, 2018

Hey there Sophep,

Thanks so much for your question! Our meals are made in Brisbane, QLD before they are delivered to your location. :)
Any further questions, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to help. Happy munchin'!
YF Customer Care

Is it safe to heat the plastic container? who is the supplier of the packaging, I would like to know about their history and safety standards. a lot of Chinese suppliers have a history of lying and non-compliance with Australian safety laws. what policing and safety measures have Youfoodz put in place?

HAC asked on Nov 03, 2018

Answer this

I have had no issues and some of meals don’t need to be heated. I was recommended by my gym as most of the members use the service, I did found out later that most shops also sell there products so they would have to meet Australian safety rules plus the packaging is made in Australia. Also I think they maybe a Australian company. quality to me is great and food is fresh and made in Australia. I hope this helps.

Does each meal only serve one person? Like if i wanted to serve 2 people would i order 2 of the same meal? :)

Nikki asked on Oct 18, 2018

Answer this

Yeah definitely only serves one person per meal the snacks come in 4 packs usually.

yes 1 meal per person is adequate

Brilliant question, Nikki! We know that sharing is caring and all, but not in this case. All of our meals are just one individual serve #NotForSharing. However, some of our snacks do have a few serves in them, like our drool-worthy Maple Protein Almonds. Jump online, more info on servings can be found in the nutritional panel for each tasty item. Happy munchin'!