Melbourne

Private message

Makes macro tracking a dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Wide variety of meals and snacks available. I like that I can view the nutritional information and order depending on my diet needs for the week. I order the high protein and lean meals, but there are options for everyone's dietary needs. All the meals I've had have been super tasty. The customer service is great to deal with, and delivers are always prompt. Youfoodz makes my mini cut SO much easier! It doesnt even feel like I'm dieting :)

Best decision ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Leading a busy schedule around work and Soccer, I love the fact I don’t have to spend my sundays in the kitchen prepping meals and the hassle of not needing to clean up is just bliss! Amazing communication of the delivery and most importantly the meals taste amazing and portion sizes are on point.. very happy customer

Seriously good food and saves so much time!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Absolutely fantastic. We order every week! Recommend to anyone who doesnt want to cook! Lots of varieties available and you often get freebies :)

LOVE IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I look to my dinner every night. i am only doing dinners at the moment but will order the full menu soon

Winner winner chicken dinner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Three weeks in and I'm so happy I gave YouFoodz a go! The awesome online reviews are legit. Great variety everything is fresh, tasty, free delivery, no cooking, shopping or cleaning.. Loving life!

brisbane

Private message

Verified Customer

I look forward to my dinner and desert

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

this is such a yummie way to get my weight eating low cal dinners. loving the fresh veges and getting meat I wouldn't normally cook, and then I follow up with a desert..the protein bites are to die for.. so great to have ,when you can't be bothered to cook as well.. thanks youfoodz for the fantastic variety

Perfect when working shift work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Still very happy and satisfied with product and service always very prompt with any issues regarding my order or products.

THE CALORIES DOESNT MATCH UP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have purchased few meals this week from you and I’m very concerned about the calories of the healthy chicken pot meal- states 183 calories in whole meal which does not add up right.
I have weight the chicken in the healthy chicken pot and its 150g chicken breast which is the calories for that amount of chicken would be 185 calories- sweet potato is 78g which is 67 calories cherry tomatoes 9calories and zucchini 53.5g which 9 calories -that's already 264 calories without the gravy etc so how can you state that this meal is 183calories?
Cant wait to hear what you going to come up with - this is false meals calories and feel sorry for people who are on a diet and rely on your meals.

Great way to free up a few hours each week!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Meals are delivered to our door, fresh and ready to eat. We have been going for three weeks now and the meals are mostly great straight out of the microwave! The portion sizes are decent, but I do wish there were different sized meals (macro dependant)

Great for keeping my calories in line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Love youfoodz so convenient and easy very tasty food, great variety and making dieting easy no calorie counting and keeps me full.

Verified Customer

Convenient great lunches at work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Love ordering these lunches for 2 people at work. We really like the clean eating dishes. I received the complimentary juice and liked it so ordered a couple for this week. We also like the protein snacks even though we do wonder just how healthy they are due to sugar content.

Great for work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Healthy fresh meals I can just grab and go! As a busy Mum of 2 I struggle to look after myself youfoodz makes it a little easier

Verified Customer

Great food plan while hubby away

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have had 2 orders now and have found the food very fresh. With 2 kids under 3 it a great easy option when hubby away. Delivery communication is excellent.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Love it!! Awesome for work lunches, don’t have to think about what to cook or prep, just order and grab a meal from the fridge.

Cannot Fault YouFoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

There is really no way to fault youfoodz service, delivery, aftercare, or product. It is completely as it says it is going to be every time. And that's fantastic in my opinion. Mushroom Canneloni is awesome, try it!

You always go back to youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Fresh and delicious. I enjoy the convenience out of it all, lots of flavour and makes me want to always try a new dish.

Feedback on meal composition

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I am enjoying the meals, however, I feel there is too much cheese used in them. Especially if two or more meals chosen for the day have cheese in them.
Additionally, more variety of vegetables and less meat in the meals would be appreciated.

Amazing food and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

YouFoodz has given an amazing turn around time with great food that lasts ages but tastes so fresh! I can not get enough. Such a huge variety of delicious meals.

Time Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Lovely healthy meals the whole family love. Makes life after a long shift at work so easy & delivery if fantastic and always within the allocated time given.

Great but could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Love the food despite being really fussy, youfoodz is the only convenience meal I have ever considered reordering.

I'm not a fan of sweet chilli sauce which is annoying because it is in alot of the meals but I make do.

Would order more often if there wasn't a minimum spend. I buy these for my 4 shifts a week work lunches/dinners so don't want to spend $70 when I don't need that many.

Overall food is great quality, tasty and affordable, free delivery is awesome and lots of variety

1 of 341 pages

How accurate are the calories listed on the pack? Hard to imagine how they keep the numbers so low considering some of the meals

Amato asked on Apr 19, 2018

Answer this

I agree! I’m questioning some of the calories counts on the meals... It’s too good to be true. And I’m not losing weight.

Can your pet food meals be frozen?

Suzy A asked on Apr 18, 2018

Hey Suzy A!

You sure can! Nothing goes to waste with Dogfoodz!

Please reach out to the DF team so that they can go over this with you in more depth :) You can contact them at woof@dogfoodz.com

Thanks!

Youfoodz Customer Care

Hello, is there anyway we can recycle the plastic containers that the food comes in? Just concerned about how much plastic I am using by ordering these meals. Thanks!

Izzy asked on Apr 18, 2018

Hi Izzy,

Just a heads up that our containers are recyclable and bio-degradable!! The only part that isn't is the plastic film on top.

We hope this clears any confusion :)

Youfoodz Customer Care