So good! I’m all for convenience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I love having these in the fridge for work lunches and dinners! Saves time and they’re real food without that bland weird cardboard taste of a frozen meal! I’ve never had any issues with the process or the food!

Verified Customer

Literally easy and amazing dinners and I got my sister into it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Love love love great service, yummy healthy meals nothing but good things so exciting, my sister. Now really enjoys the youfoodz juices as well as the food we are team youfoodz ❤️

• 6 helpful votes

Good convenience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

These are a good convenience option. Quality of the meals can vary from OK to delicious, but online reviews help in choosing. Serving sizes quite small, good size for lunch but for dinner I usually need something else as well like a soup. Lately they haven't been picking up the styrofoam chill boxes they are delivered in, which always used to happen previously. That to me is starting to be a bit of a deal breaker, as they aren't recyclable, and in an apartment without much space you don't want to be living with them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 7 helpful votes

Pretty damn good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

The food is great. Delivery is always easy. I've tried food boxes where you make it yourself and sometimes their produce is old. Youfoodz is always fresh. Love it.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

You're right, Rar! Fresh is best, that's what we live for! Thanks for the rad review. We can't wait to fill your fridge!

Meals vary but overall OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

One annoying problem is once you find a meal you love it is replaced. :-( Loved the Thai Chicken Curry but it has been removed from the menu. Tried the Chicken Laksa instead but it is too hot (3 chilli rating) for my taste. It also had less sauce than the Thai Chicken. That was probably an advantage for me but it left some of the chicken pieces very dry. I ate all the meal but wouldn't buy it again. The Beef Lasagne is very nice. There are also too many meals with broccoli in them which is disappointing. The sweets (under snacks) are very overpriced as are the drinks. If you are new to YF make sure you look at the photos of the meals in their plastic boxes so you see what you actually get - they are a lot smaller than the 'serving suggestions'.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Food is nice, portions are on the small size but good if wanting to control calorie intake.

Delivery drivers rarely pick up eskies from previous orders and when contacting their online chat it’s a minimum 30 minute wait.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Nath, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, are you able to check your personal messages as we would love to discuss this further with you :)
YF Customer Care

Your private message says you have passed it onto the relevant team as feedback. If there is something specific you would like to discuss with me please feel free to contact me rather then make it ... read more »

Saving lots of lunch money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Loving these meals but would love more vegetarian options. We have been ordering the same rotation of meals for some weeks now

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Thanks for the review, Aneka. Keep your eyes peeled, we're launching new meals allllll the time. If you have any rad meal suggestions we'd love to hear them - we're all ears!

Brisbane

Private message

Great food, fast delivery but customer service a little slack.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Second order was delivered and I noticed one of the seals over the meal had been pierced. I contacted Youfoodz to let them no hoping they’d offer a replacement meal but I was never responded to.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

OMG! I wish I could lick the containers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I am now on to my third order and absolutely LOVE everything! I really would lick all the containers clean if my tongue was long enough! And two minutes is all the time it takes to have a plate of awesomeness in front of me! No shopping, no food prep, no washing up! Good eating is now a whole lot simpler! Thank you from the bottom of my stomach!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there, Roz! Thank you SO much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Two mins to satisfy... something we're proud to boast about. We know the way to anyone's heart, FOODZ!

Great but not happy with packaging and empty box collections.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Love the food but the packaging really annoys me. Every time I get hot meals out of the microwave the plastic vacuum seal rips in half or rips off a tiny corner and rarely tears off in one go. Even the sauce packets don’t easily tear where they are meant to. First world problems I know but it needs to be fixed.

Collection of empty eskie’s at this stage can only be requested via email or calling the customer service if the driver hasn’t got room when they drop off your new order. Please implement an online service for this or make it part of the check out process.

Was was dubious- but it’s awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We started using Youfoodz because life was getting too busy- I thought the food would be tasteless, as we’ve tried a few other similar products like this, but, from the first meal I have been impressed- the food is yum, the service is great- it is the best option for busy families.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Dubious, MCM? We're glad you gave us a shot! We're always pullin' through with the goodz. Thanks for the rad review! Welcome to the fam, we're glad to have you x

brisbane

quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Very quick and easy and so yummy enjoy it totally,i just love it.I just love how I do not need to go to grocery store.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Sing it, Skip! Let us handle the shopping, cooking and cleaning. Heat, seat and eat - Simple! Welcome to the YF life, Skip!

Its good but...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Its good food can taste the freshness but they take qwsy the good meals like thai green chicken curry and leave the borig ones like chicken sjbd broccoli.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Lozz! Thank you for taking the time to send through this feedback. We love to hear ways we can improve what we are doing so we will be sure to pass this onto our executive team so we can take this ... read more »

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Yummy amazing healthy foods! Very easy to order and fast delivery to your front door! What more can you want?

Comments
Youfoodz Official

You're right, Jess! What more could you want?! Foodz is the way to everyone's heart. We're so glad you're part of the fam x

Supports my laziness.. and I am okay with that

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Fed up with cooking and dishes I tried YouFoodz, and so glad I did. So much variety, and so far everything has been delicious (26 meals tried). They cater to a variety of palettes, and even with a tree nut allergy there is still so many options for me to order. Love that its fresh, not frozen. Snacks are great too, the protein balls are yummy - and don't have that gross protein-ey taste that some bars have. Delivery service is great, give you a time window and then a 5 minute heads up. Always a coupon code to be had - I have had 4 orders and not paid full price once!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Fiona, thanks for your awesome feedback. So happy to hear you are loving your Youfoodz experience so far! Reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Stay Fresh,
-Youfoodz Customer Care

Awesome and amazing food of perfect taste and portions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

The best food i never expected such great food out of the microwave 5 star restaurant food easy in your home in 2 mins

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Goran,

Such amazing feedback. Thank you for sending it through to us. Glad to have you as part of our YF Fam!

Stay Fresh,
-Youfoodz Customer Care

youfoodz are terrific and healthy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Thank you youfoodz for adding some different menu's to tickle the taste buds, more to enjoy, along with the currant dishes yum!
Cheers.
michael.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Michael, so great to hear you are loving our new Winter Menu! It is nice to have some old favourites alongside some new hearty meals to keep you warm this Winter. Glad to have you part of our Youfoodz fam!

Stay Fresh, -Youfoodz Customer Care

Verified Customer

Best tasting meals, better than mums home cookin'

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Have happily been on and off ordering for the last year, amazing quality, amazing taste, quick and easy in ordering and delivery, fuss free 5 star food! Hasn't disappointed me yet <3

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Rose,

Awesome to hear your lovely feedback! We love the idea of making your life easier. Welcome to the YF Fam.

Stay Fresh, -Youfoodz Customer Care

Sydney

• 5 comments
Private message

Can not fault the food - shame about delivery service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

The food is fantastic. However, the delivery service lets them down big time. After numerous phone calls and emails we just cant get the food left in a secure location and the drivers never take the empty tubs away. Customer service is full of platitudes and promises but its never fixed. If they could fix the delivery side it would be a fantastic service.

Please bring back the original Butter Chicken - the new one is terrible.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Craig, so great to hear that you are loving all the things we are cooking up here at YF! It is super disappointing to hear that you are continuing to have a not so fabulous experience with our d... read more »

Regency Downs

• 2 answers

Very handy. Especially after surgery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Great fresh produce. Easy to heat. Great variety of main meals. Always delivered on time and in great condition. The only thing I feel could be improved would be to add more of the gravies/sauces that are in the tray with the product (not the packaged sauces). That would prevent the meat going a little dry.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Mel. Glad to hear you are enjoying the meals we are cooking up here at YF! Thanks for taking the time to pass along your feedback, we will do everything we can to address your concerns. Glad... read more »

1 of 387 pages

I talked my elderly parents into trying you meals instead of frozen also meals. The cost was a huge barrier for them but my raving about the quality and taste if the meals convinced them. I was so sorry and disappointed upon heating up their first slow cooked lamb shanks for them. Upon serving it became apparent one of the meals contained 2 small pieces of lamb then a huge lump of fat about the size of a small dinner roll. The other meal was fantastic as usual. How can I get a replacement meal to encourage my mum to keep getting these meals.?

Kerrie asked on Jul 13, 2018

I put 2 packaged youfoodz meals in the freezer before their use by date and their use by date is 14/05/18 Can someone tell me if they would be safe to eat if I decided to take them out of the freezer, let them defrost and heat them up? It’s a ‘straya pie’ and a ‘clean, lean chicken and beans’

Georgia V asked on Jul 11, 2018

Answer this

As long as the food was frozen before expiry, pre-made meals can be kept frozen for 3-4 months and then consumed. They should be kept frozen until ready to hear & eat. Don't thaw in the refrigerator. (Info taken from food safety qld)

Thank You Mel! Yes I froze them before their expiry date as I knew I wasn’t going to eat them before then. Xx

Hi, Your instructions say "remove sachet & heat in microwave..." so do we heat the contents of the sachet....? I thought so previously with stir fry & curries etc ...but then today was a sachet of garlic yoghurt with the same instructions?? Thanks for clarification!

Dusty of Queensland asked on Jul 06, 2018

Answer this

I gently peel back the film, take out the sachet, heat the meal, then squeeze the contents over the meal

Hi there! Thanks so much for your question. You will need to remove the sachet before heating the meal. You can either squeeze the sachet contents on top of the meal before heating it or after heating it. If you have any further questions, please let us know!