Awesome Youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I look forward to my Youfoodz order, it’s affordable, convenient and time saving. The food is always fresh and delicious. Youfoodz is next level.

Youfoodz is delish!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Love all of Youfoodz range.. absolutely delicious! Saves me so much time from cooking and cleaning. Also hubby and the kids loves Youfoodz as much as I do X

A+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The food is delicious! The service is great and the prices are competitive. Can't fault this company. I am one happy customer

Saves us more than time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

With 2 kids, 7 & 3 yrs, and both of us working fulltime, Youfoodz has been a true savior for us. Not just with time, but a lot of mental capacity spent in trying to decide the 'next meal' and who's going to prepare it. 'Helathy meals' is just an added bonus (though we dont bother to care :) ) . Thank Youfoodz !!!

Easy , Tasty & Healty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Love this food. It really is delicious & best of all convenient & healthy . Just pop in the fridge until ready to heat it up ..... couldn’t ask for more!

Freshest food and has the best macros

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Honestly the most freshest food delivery service! All have really good macros that is easy to fit into my day to day life. Also makes life that 10x easier with just zapping it in the microwave!

Time saver & keeps my portions controlled.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Like anything in life you can’t please everyone & I won’t claim to have loved everything i’ve tried but 95% of the time it’s been surprisingly delicious. This isn’t your average frozen supermarket meals, it’s fresh, it’s got flavour and it’s addictive.
I could do it myself but why, when someone else can with no mess for me

would love to get the weightloss packs back

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Hi there,

we were hoping to start ordering the male and female weightloss packs for the new year, which we had begun towards the end of 2018.

Is there a reason these have been replaced with the 70/30 and not just added to?

I think we will be spending more money individually ordering 30 meals per week between two people.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey there Nicola, Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and reviewing your experience so far. :) I am so sorry for any confusion regarding the meal plans. The weight loss meal plans are... read more »

Delicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Recently tried the chicken carbonara. It tasted amazing. The best I have ever tried. Plus usually I find that carbonara tastes very fattening. This one was the exception. I will definitaly be buying it again and recommened that other people try it.

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Love this food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I am a very fussy & picky eater, and I am so happy I have found You Foodz. They use fresh, great quality ingredients, and every meal I have tried has been amazing.
I live alone, so this is so much easier than cooking a meal for myself.
Being able to go to the fridge & decide what healthy, yummy meal I want for dinner is great.

Delicious and so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

It’s actually cheaper than me trying to make my own healthy recipes and they taste so much better! They are portion controlled yet filling. No mess in the kitchen and I can relax at the end of the day instead of shopping and cooking. I’ve just hit ‘set and forget’. Youfoodz is amazing.

#youfoodzforthewin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

As a single mum saves me so much time and money having my work meals sorted for me. Can't live without it.

Verified Customer

Amazing have to keep ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

This is so easy convenient and so yummy and also healthy i will continue to order my youfoodz for ever

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Sammy,
Thank you so much for your amazing review! :) We are so pleased to hear you are loving the YF way of life.

Love it❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I have been having youfoodz meals now for about 18 months and in that time I have tried a wide variety of meals
In that time I can honestly say there has only been one or two that I haven’t liked.
I have had faves that have been deleted

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Lobbie, We are so glad to hear you have enjoyed so many of our meals. Please private message us what meals you would love us to bring back and we can let our Menu Development Team know! Always ... read more »

Verified Customer

Delicious, healthy and a huge time saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

After hearing the hype about Youfoodz I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did! The meals are decent portions, absolutely delicious and there's a pretty extensive range available to suit different tastes. I mostly eat vegetarian or fish meals whereas my partner leans more towards chicken and beef. Sometimes it's a struggle to decide on meals that we both enjoy, but with Youfoodz we're able to order whatever we like. It's a massive time saver! We also love the snacks, especially the blondies and protein balls. Very impressed!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We are very happy to hear that even though you and your partner have quite different taste buds you still get the most out of your Youfoodz ord... read more »

OMG

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Had been buying random you foods for lunch from local supermarket and decided to do a full online order - everything delivered as described and today I had the egg white omelette with smash potato - literally the most amazing work lunch I have had in....I can’t even remember... my friend was so jealous she went and bought the same one from the shop! Have ordered lunch and dinner for the next week - excited about every meal and hopefully will lose a few KGs in the process - very happy. P.S. Bring back the lemon black pepper chicken that is the best and is not on
Your summer
Menu.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Kelly, The omelette is quickly becoming a staff favourite of our new summer menu! Thank you for your feedback in regards to the lemon black pepper chicken, we will pass this information onto our... read more »

Love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The food is delicious and so many options. My husband I love it, we have saved so much time in food preparation and time wasted grocery shopping

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Danni! Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy that you and your husband have some extra time in your week now :) We look forward to serving you many more delicious meals!

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Student living made a breeze

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I'm a full-time student that works about 20/30 hours a week and it gets hard for me to keep on top of eating properly, before YouFoodz I was constantly ordering UberEats and not taking care of myself or bank account. Since I've started ordering YouFoodz I find my life is a lot more convenient, I don't stress about making time for cooking or squeezing in midnight grocery shopping sessions. The food is very tasty and easily caters for my vego needs as well.

Only thing is that it can get a bit pricey at $9.95 a meal, the price is reasonable but can get a bit expensive. However, the company frequently sends out vouchers which is when I will make my biggest order, can work out.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there Ami! We are over the moon that we have been able to alleviate some of the pressure for you in the kitchen as you do sound like a busy bee! It's certainly easy to grab for those takeaway al... read more »

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

An amazing range of delicious meals. Youfoodz is definitely the way to go for work lunches, saving time and money for the more important things in life. Ordering portion packed meals like this means less waste and no smells in the fridge.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Ashley! Wow, you certainly do sound like the envy of the office, so we are over the moon that we have been able to save you time in the kitchen so that you can kick goals in all other aspects of... read more »

Saves time and $$

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I have been busy and really tired. This has stopped the takeaway, I now eat regularly and its stopped me shopping and wasting most of it. The food is a surprise its actually very good.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey there Deb! We are THRILLED to hear that you are loving the freshness and flavour of our meals and that this has stopped you from lining up in those dreaded checkout lines or slaving away over a... read more »

1 of 513 pages

Why does my Youfoodz review I did today 11 Jan 2019 say NOT PUBLISHED in the Reviews section of my account, yet on another page it says it was published & has been read a few times??

Ally asked on Jan 11, 2019

Answer this

Hi Ally! Thank you for your question and we can confirm that your review was successfully published on January 11, so we really appreciate you sending this through!

YF Customer Care

Ive noticed its the same meal plan regardless of gender or size. How do i know I'll lose weight? Thanks. Alice

Alice E asked on Jan 07, 2019

Answer this

For weight loss they have the 70/30 plan.... I didn't completely check that out, but look for it on their website and it should help.

Great question Alice! The 70/30 approach basically fills 70% of your weekly diet with clean and healthy food (like Youfoodz meals under 350 calories, healthy recipes, or other ‘clean eating’ options), so you can enjoy flexibility for the remaining 30% of the week. You are also welcome to build your own weight loss plan, which you can find by clicking this link: https://youfoodz.com/collections/meal-plans

This is a weight loss plan that is solely focused towards weight loss, so it's up to you if you'd like more of the flexibility that the 70/30 plan offers or stick solely to the weight loss plan. If you have any questions, please flick us a message at hungry@youfoodz.com

Do the calories include the sauces/dressings?

Bianca asked on Nov 29, 2018

Hey there Bianca,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your question! :)
All of the nutritional information includes the sauces, dressings and marinades used within the meal.