Absolutely devine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I bought the thai curry from IGA yest and had it for dinner last night. I couldnt believe how delicious and satisfying the meal was. I cant wait to try other options.

Amazing value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I hated cooking meals for lunch or trying to find delicious food I could eat without paying a tone of money. Youfoodz is amazing value and tasty! All meals I’ve tried have flavor!

Wow! I am blown away

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I have tried other meal services and found them so boring I struggled to even eat the food! Youfoodz was different everything I have tried has been so tasty and fresh and the perfect serving size! I even got a brownie and a rose for valentines day! ❤
Try Youfoodz! Its amazing

So goooooooood!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

The food is so fresh and I love the fact that it gives you the measurements of what your eating i.e calories, protein, fats. Makes it so easy to make sure I’m getting enough of everything I need

Tasty, Convenient, Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I started ordering Youfoodz when i went back to work with 3 little kids!
I love the food its delicious , its super easy and convenient and it gets me through my busy working week !
Highly recommend! My kids love it too!

Awesome, Tasty and So So So Easy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We have had 4 orders of YouFoodz now and tried heaps of Options. Its so Easy, Fresh, Tasty and sure beats cooking, Even my Husband is Happy!!

Used to be good

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I turned to Youfoodz when I lost both my parents as I didn't know how to cook for less than 3 people and didn't feel like eating at the time either. They were great initially but soon became boring and repetitive even with the menu changes each season. The portion size was good and the fresh meals were much better than frozen. Snacks were great but minimum order of $70 made it difficult. Quality also dropped off a great deal with sponsorship of TV programs like the Block.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Suzie! We'd really love to discuss this with you further and have sent you a Private Message if you can please check your inbox. We hope to hear from you shortly! Youfoodz Customer Care

Beef bok wok

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Amazing and consistently delicious dish. Have to get at least one of these every week since I started Youfoodz. Smells good and tastes fantastic!

Omg Yum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Love the meals, just the right amount. Very enjoyable I have tried many others tv meals. This are the best

Perfect fresh meals and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

All the meals are so yummy and fresh.and I'm loving the freebies on every delivery.i am also like the updates on my deliverys.

Absoluley yummmmmmm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Hi i just had lamb with fetta peas and it was awesome..great portions...
In delivery i recieved valentines rose...
A protein powder
Knife and fork
Protein bar super full of energy (which was excellent after recoperating after operation)
And a brownie!!!
Wow what can i say?
Thank you!!

Delicious and Nutritious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Id say one of the best pre-packed meal plans I have ever done ! Taste so much better than the frozen style meals, you can actually stay on this for the whole week without getting over it ! Portion control is also great, I still have enough energy at the end of the day. Already lost 3kg with being on it for 2 weeks AMAZING!

Never turning back !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Youfoodz has changed my life! Delicious food, easy ordering and man do they treat you even better then family! 11/10

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Absolutely adore the variety of meals that Youfoodz has to offer. Every single meal has been delicious and both my Husband and I are loving it. Have saved a ton of money compared to my usual weekly grocery shops for lunch/dinner. Also have so much more time on my hands to relax after work and get things done around the house.
Would highly recommend!

Fresh And Yummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The food is fresh, easy to make and so easy to order! Thank you, best thing for this busy working Mum!

Can’t live without youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I’m loving every meal I try. But the best thing about youfoodz is all the special little surprises that find a way into my box each week. You always surprise me by what how awesome you are.

Roasts aplenty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

YouFoodz range of roast meals is like visiting Mum's house every Sunday. Warm, inviting, and that gravy, mmmm. BYO Yorkshire pudding.

Really tasty real food!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Love the convenience and freshness of the meals delivered to your door with free delivery. The meals taste like real home cooked meals and even my kids love them.

Verified Customer

Getting tired of waiting!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I have been ordering youfoodz for just over a month now. As much as I believe the meals are great.. the service is lacking! Like a lot of people ordering youfoodz, I work full time and have a busy life. I'm with youfoodz to try and make my life a little easier! However, part of having a busy life means I can't afford to sit at home all day waiting for a delivery! The delivery windows are not only HUGE but massively inconvenient. The ETA on my delivery today was between 10am and 3pm. So basically "at any time of the day". I've tried tracking my order (as it is 2:55pm and its still not here) but the tracker dosent seem to work. The delivery service is seriously lacking. Youfoodz could have the most amazing product if they could deliver on time!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Sonja, We're so sorry to hear this :( Please check your inbox as we have sent you a PM. We look forward to hearing from you shortly and resolving this with you! Youfoodz Customer Care

Time saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Youfoodz has been great. Fresh meals, healthy and yummy. Easy to use. Not just for the busy people, but anyone can benefit!

1 of 301 pages