City

• 1 helpful vote

Waste of money! Awful!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Thought I'd give these a try. Bought the enchiladas. Tasteless, highly processed and rubbery. What a waste of money! After several mouthfuls, I ended up throwing the rest in the bin. Feel foolish that I allowed myself to be misled by impressive online images that bare little resemblance to the real thing. Never again! If you are contemplating ordering online, I suggest you check these out at your local supermarket first.

• 3 helpful votes

CLEAN and FRESH and TASTY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Coming up to our 30th meal and our small family are extremely happy with Youfoodz..
Tasty, fresh and clean meals.
Right from the start of release in South Australia I said if they keep up the quality, service and presentation Youfoodz is on a winner and will succeed.
Keep up the great work, it is appreciated, right down to the preparation staff, cookers, packers and distribution.
A fantastic TEAM Effort.
Merry Christmas to all of you and all Youfoodz eaters! Australia wide.
Ashley P, Seaford SA, 5169.

Great Meals, Great Taste and Super Convinient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I LOVE SALMON - at first I was super sus as its fish and I love it fresh but you foods is super fresh and it tastes so good. I have had my mum order too - we are so stoked that if we forget to order we can pop up to the local IGA too!

Delicious and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Great experience so far. Love every meal. Only issue I have had is the clean chicken meal I have noticed has to be eaten first as the last two times the pumpkin has become quite slimy and the chicken is quite jelly. Everything else has been great! Love the chicken Parma and balsamic beef!

Amazing food, so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The food is really delicious, lots of variety and it is such a simple system - from ordering on your phone to getting texts about delivery drop off. I've loved every single meal, don't know how it tastes so fresh and flavourful, amazing.

Living the good life!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Thinking about dinner has become a pleasure and not a chore.
I had pneumonia and a stay in hospital.
Thought I would give YouFoods a go while I convalesced.
That was six weeks ago, and I'm still going strong.
Not going to the supermarket so often has been a great saving for me as well.
Thanks YouFoods.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Either addictive or don't want to try again meals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Heaps of items I'm addicted to and are awesome some meals are not good but youfoodz is fast to honor love it or don't pay for it. They take feedback well and great vouchers for any issues like bone found in my salmon. Wish I tried them earlier

Loving Youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Loving Youfoodz, Healthy meals sooo tasty and convenient. Thumbs up! Was pleased to discover that when I missed an order I could find Youfoodz at my local IGA.

Thornlands

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Man - tooooo good!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I thought I was a Gold Member ?? :) But that's ok - I cause I love you guys!! :)

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Love youfoodz buy it every week and never disappointed always on time. The food itself is delicious and so tasty

Busy life blasted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

So easy to heat and eat. Surprisingly fresh and tasty. Makes calorie counting SUPER easy and has given me extra time. No stress for dinner or lunches!

Tasty and convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Being a full time working Mum, youfoodz has been a lifesaver. I hate cooking! The food is tasty and there is plenty of variety.

Can't rate it highly enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I've lost 4 kgs in a month and saved a bucket-load not buying take-away at the end of a 12hr working day. On top of all that, the food is delicious!!!! Have tried a few similar products and Youfoodz wins hands down for flavour and variety!

Brisbane

Handy and Healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Makes my week so much easier and guilt free knowing that I am choosing healthy options. Excellent delivery.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Glazed Tasmanian Salmon and Lamb Shanks are to die for! Please don't ever remove them! So much flavour, really gets my mouth watering just thinking about them!! And the veggies are just so crisp and perfect! I never thought I'd be excited to eat green vegetables which i usually hate.

Super easy and delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

YouFoodz is quick and easy and the food is delicious. I did have one meal that made me feel ill after eating it - but I contacted customer service and they happily refunded me for the value of the meal. I'm going to surprise my partner and get him a delivery for our anniversary because he always buys the meals and snacks when we see them out!

Great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Fantastic taste and time save would recommend
Cheap fresh and great service and a great selection to choose from 10/10

Saving time and losing weight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Being a heftier fellow, the goal has always been losing weight. Working two jobs always made eating correctly an extremely difficult task. In less than three weeks eating Youfoodz meals and without any change in exercise I’ve lost four kilos. When I start a dedicated exercise routine and continually eating Youfoodz, I’m going to be a fit force to be reckoned with.

Great time saver!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Loving the meals! Some aren't to our taste but still worth a try.
The Tokyo potatoes have a LOT of pickled ginger so keep that in mind if ordering and you're not a fan of ginger.

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Saves so much time during the week. Absolute life saver. Food is amazing and well proportioned. Never going back to my old lifestyle!!!

1 of 286 pages

Hi, I am set to receive my first delivery tomorrow. I am having it delivered to my house however I will be at work that day therefore will the food perish if left out for a few hours? Sorry not sure how it works or how it comes.

Hayley G asked on Nov 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi mine is delivered in a polystyrene box and 2 ice packs so should be ok, but if I was you I'd probably ask a neighbour or someone to put in their fridge or somewhere cool if it's going to be very hot where you live

I am sure it will be fine. The polystyrene box is taped shut with your meals inside with ice bricks. Not sure what area you are located in but our delivery is mid to late morning so it is fi e when I get home. You should ask for your box to be left somewhere in the shade if you can to help. Good luck!

When are you going to move away from styrofoam boxes? Terrible for the environment and health concerns regarding food storage.

paddy123 asked on Nov 18, 2017

Hey guys, I've heard you no longer accept old boxes being picked up with each delivery. I always leave my old box to be picked up and am concerned about the negative environmental impact this will have. It gave me peace of mind knowing the boxes were being recycled and reused. Can you please confirm if it's true or not? Thanks!

Brianna D asked on Nov 14, 2017

Answer this

I left my boxes outside thinking they'd swap them or at least take them however this was not the case, when I went down to collect my new order my old box was still there... 2 times this has happened

They are recyclable if you have a recycle bin. I don’t believe they pick them up any more.

They always take the old boxes when my order is delivered.