Makes life easy and gives me valuable time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I love YouFoodz and the flexibility and time that it gives my partner and I :). More time for yoga! Our faves are the Thai Barra Curry and Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni.

Verified Purchase

Not bad at all

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I'm loving the good variety of meals with different nutritional focus. Clear information provided on nutritional facts and content/ingredients.
Flavours are awesome and food is fresh as !!! frequent new recipes keep us excited for more !
However, I personally find the food a tad too sweet, so i've to flush down with lots of water.

Great food drinks and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I love the easiness of this company. Fast efficient and the food and drinks are so yummy! I also just recently had to speak to Laura in customer service as i was missing some drinks in my order which does happen no one or no company is perfect, but she was so super helpful and her customer service was next level. Overall so happy with the service and whole company. Thanks Legends

Good but can be improved

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

The quality and taste of most of the dishes have been great. However, I did find a small, sharp piece of plastic in the Frittata which I luckily did not swallow. I understand such mistakes can happen but they should not be repeated. I have ordered again from you guys. Have saved the plastic piece and the case it came in for verification if required.

Great Quality! Not much variety :/

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

There needs to be more breakfast options, and maybe another chicken dish, something crispy. Also consider sorbet for desserts maybe?
I havent had a problem with any meals ive eaten yet. Just wish there were more to choose from.

Verified Purchase

Great for busy singles!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Being single I find it hard to motivate myself to cook for one. I work long hours and can't be asked to cook when I get home. I love YF as I can see what nutritional information is in my meals when ordering and they taste great! It's easy for me to take lunch to work and to heat up my dinner at night so I'm not cheating and getting lots of takeaway!! Plus the protein powder for breakfast is such a great option! I love that I'm eating fresh food and not frozen with hidden nasties!

Life is simple

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Youfoodz is making mealtime so easy for me right now with meals to look forward to. The only request I would have is to make some more snacks that are a bit more health conscious, especially with the balls :)

The bestest EVER!! Weekly planned Prepared meals service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The bestest EVER!! Weekly planned Prepared meals service. I cant think of another business that offers such quality and service Yummy food :P

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Hi, Thanks, I have really been enjoying the food and the extra time I have!
The roast dinners are my fav!

awesome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I loved my first delivery of Youfoodz, all of the food has been fresh and tasty and very nicely cooked. I have just placed another order for this week too! Thanks for the lovely meals - keep up the great work!! :)

tasty and convenient food. love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Everything is so tasty and very satisfying. Im loving the extra freedom I have to do things on my work days by just ordering Youfoodz!!

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

For someone who is a fussy eater Youfoodz is perfect for my busy lifestyle and not to mention DELICIOUS! Ive saved money, time and even lost weight! Couldn't recommend it enough. I have contacted customer support and the team member was super friendly and helped me instantly.

1 of 359 pages

Hi just wondering how you keep the food fresh what are you using a gas / vacuum machine? - I know I have bought some food sealed in the past and the gas that was used to me made the food smell funny so I don't want to buy a product like that.. thanks Michelle

Michelle asked on Jul 18, 2017

Answer this

Hey Michelle! Thanks so much for reaching out.

We seal our meals using "Modified Atmosphere Packaging". Like vacuum sealing, this process removes oxygen from the meals and allows the product to stay fresh naturally for as long as possible. You will not notice any odour from this :)

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team via hungry@youfoodz.com and we'd love to assist however possible!

Have the best day!

Hi there, I was wondering if the "Fat Burner" meal plan actually burns fat? I am exercising regularly and have tried other meal plans that taste awful! I have tried youfoodz before but not the fat burner meal plan! Thanks

Beebee asked on Jul 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi there Beebee! Thanks so much for asking! Our meals certainly can assist you in this journey, however the meals are designed to be eaten in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise - with this combo, who knows what magic you can make happen! If eating for weight loss is your goal, be sure to chat with your Health Care Provider to best assess your needs, and advise some really cool figures that you can work with. From here, the Macros are all listed on our website. Taste is something we pride ourselves on, and we are so confidant that you will LOVE the meals that you will be a #YoufoodzAddict! <3

Hi there, Just wondering if Youfoodz products are microwavable. Our oven is on the blink and out of service at the moment. I can't find on the website how to cook youfoodz products. Thanks if anyone can assist me with this question about whether I can microwave the food I order? Cheers Fi

Fiona Hoey asked on Jul 11, 2017

Yes they are! Just 90 seconds, it has the instructions on the packaging ☺️

Hey there Fiona! (And again to the lovely Danielle G!) You certainly can pop our meals in the microwave #convenienceisbliss! Each meal does come with heating instructions, however feel free to get creative with this and let us know if you think of something brilliant! Some meals such as wraps etc go great in the sandwich press, and pan-frying the Glazed Tassie Salmon is always a treat! Microwave is definitely the most popular, if you need a hand with cooking times, feel free to reach out! <3