Verified Customer

Very convenient, love all the weekly promos keeps me coming back.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Love it. People at work get jealous when i walk past their desks with my yummy youfoodz microwave food hehe the only meal I don’t like so far is the beef lasagne.. it need sauce or something

Great time saver & tastes great too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Fresh, tasty, easy for work nights after work or for taking to work for lunch (or for when I'm away and hubby is on his own). So pleased I found YouFoodz and recommend constantly.

Convience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We are enjoy the meals and so easy if you have to go anywhere. My husband takes them to work with his snacks, As not a big enough meal for him. I find it is perfect for me. It was only for me and then he tried one and that was him hooked too and then my 16 year old loves them too. Takes them to work or for a quick and easy meal before work. Love the discounts and the every now and then suprise to try something new. So far I’m loving it.

Tasty, convenient and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I’ve been ordering Youfoodz meals for the past 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that every single one I’ve eaten so far has been delicious! I was a bit sceptical about placing an order at first because I don’t eat red meat so I was worried about variety and i’m fussy about what type of chicken i’ll eat. But after talking to a friend who said he can’t live without Youfoodz, I thought I’d give it a go. I have to say that the chicken is perfect, tender white meat with no fat and there’s heaps of vegetarian meals too which I love

So good and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Always on time and just so easy to order and eat :), love the wraps they Are awesome. The protein snacks a great also

Freedom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

My husband and I are house sitters and caravan park relief managers and find this is so great to save time

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Love it! Can't live without it now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I've ordered Youfoodz for lunch/dinner for the past 6 weeks. At first I thought the $9.95 price tag for each meal was expensive but the discount offers make it good value for money and find I spend less than at the grocery store. The food is delicious, filling and healthy and also there is so much variety. It also gives me back about an hour each night from not cooking. I will continue ordering weekly.

Vegetarian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The best thing about youfoodz is the filters, amazing! When I come home from holiday I will be ordering more as they are very tasty.

BEST THING EVER!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

This Is so convenient and super easy. I waist so much money on thrown away food cause I order takeout as I dread cooking. Since YF I haven’t needed to order takeout as it tastes better, and saved allot of money!!!!

I have been keeping a rating of every meal I have had and they don’t reach below 5/10 and that was only one only because of personal preference ! All other haven’t fallen below 7/10 and I am a FUSSSY eater.

SPRINGFIELD LAKES

Love YouFoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The meals are nice and the convenience of not having to cook when I come home from work is excellent. The tracking of delivery is awesome knowing it has been delivered at my door is good to know and peace of mind. Thank you.

Perfect food, glad to be a customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Best food, healthy, clean and tasty. Couldn’t cook this many meals for the price. Glad to be a customer of you foodz

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there, we are absolutely THRILLED that you decided to become a part of the fam here at Youfoodz :D. It's great to hear that you are loving the freshness and flavour of our meals combined with ou... read more »

Frankston

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great food, awful service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

In this day and age, the use of polystyrene packaging is pretty awful. Especially when it takes 6 emails to get it taken away from the front door. The food is fantastic, but the esky is disgusting.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there, thank you so much for your incredibly valued feedback! We are looking at a solution to the polystyrene packaging, so I have sent you a private message with some details :).

YF Customer Care

Reliable , easy web sight , great choice and fresh !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Fresh , relieable easy web site to order meals great choice right amount and not contract which means no pressure to order only when uou need to .

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Bernadette! We LOVED reading your review as flexibility is certainly what we're about :D. We hope that your Youfoodz journey continues to be positive well into the future!

Stay fresh,
-Youfoodz Customer Care

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I was hesitant to buy Youfoodz at the start from my local IGA. I thought wow $9.95 may be overpriced. Anyway after work I was starving and wanted a healthy option. I bit the bullet and got Youfoodz. What a suprise. So filling & delicious. I crave it all.the.time now ! It is worth every cent. And to think i used to pay that for fast food places with so many calories and other nasties. Defiantly fills me up and keep my calories low. I've just ordred online and can't wait for my delivery this weekend. It is litreally AMAZING food and so happy with it

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Maddie! We are DELIGHTED to have you on board as a loyal member of the fam #youdabest. It's always good to have a healthy scepticism, but we really are stoked that we have been able to convert ... read more »

So glad I changed from lite n easy to Youfoodz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I’m only back home on the Gold Coast for 2 weeks at a time and wish there was way to get Youfoodz to my motel that I own in Narrabri NSW so I could keep using Youfoodz for the 6 weeks I’m down there

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there Mike! Thank you so much for dropping us a couple of lines and we are over the moon to hear that you are loving our meals so much #woohoo! We are always expanding our delivery locations and... read more »

I was wondering if I paid extra would you be able to courier it down to Narrabri for me?

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

There's lots of choice and plenty of lower calorie options too. Lots of chicken varieties with the lower calorie ones, it would be nice for a bit more variety. Portion-wise I find them satisfying, there's just enough of each thing to enjoy!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Steph, Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you have been loving our meals so much! Your customer feedback is very appreciated so thank you so much for taking the time to p... read more »

Gold Coast

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I have been on many diets in my life and NONE of them have worked for me as they’re all too boring and not tasty, but YOU FOODZ is amazing! It’s a lifestyle for me and I’m losing weight and enjoying the food I love while doing so, I highly recommend you foodz to anyone and everyone! The customer service team are also so sweet and respond ASAP. You foodz have made a customer for life! Xoxo

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Emily, thank you so much for taking the time to pass along your feedback. We love reading reviews like these! :) We work really hard to make sure our customer has the best experience, so we are... read more »

Waste of money

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

$10 for teeny tiny portions and food that looks like it came straight out of the frozen meal aisle at the supermarket.
The meals remind me of hospital food honestly... A bit of protein with a handful of soggy or uncooked veggies.
When the meals arrived they didn't look like the photos on the website at all, they looked and tasted pretty unappetising.
Personally I would rather just buy and cook my own food which is much healthier, fresh, cost efficient and it would feed more than 1 person.
The ingredients contain lots of sugar and artificial ingredients.
If you care more about calories and macros then the ingredients go for it I guess.
The advertising tempted me to order, so props to the marketing team.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi there! We really do appreciate you taking the time to give us this heavily constructive feedback. Our goal is to make our food as fresh and flavoursome as possibly at the most affordable price p... read more »

Getting my Sunday back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Youfoodz has freed up my Sundays again, rather than cooking and cleaning all day I can enjoy my weekend. The meals I have had are tasty, nutritious and filling!

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hey Jodie, Thank you for taking the time to pass along your feedback to us. We can not be happier to hear we have been able to provide such a great experience for you and help free up your weeken... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Ok meals, but way too small

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

The meals taste ok, but the portions are tiny, and I'm not even a big eater. I find that I have to eat two of the you foodz meals just to fill me up, so in actual fact, financially, it's of no benefit in me buying them.

Comments
Youfoodz Official

Hi Silver! Thank you for dropping us a couple of lines and for that incredibly valuable feedback surrounding our meal portion sizes. This is definitely something that many other customers have aler... read more »

1 of 446 pages

Is youfoodz suitable for diabetics on insulin?

Rose s asked on Sep 22, 2018

For the protein powder sachets (30g) do I use the whole sachet in one smoothie or protein oatmeal or something like that?

Molly C asked on Sep 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Molly! Thank you for reaching out with your question as many other customers have this query! The 30g sachets are designed to be used in full, so feel free to use them all at once in your smoothie or protein oatmeal. We hope that you enjoy the flavours and reach your health and fitness goals.
YF Customer Care

Is the dinner portion size sufficient for an active man?

Den F asked on Sep 11, 2018

Answer this

The meals are about 400 calories with a good portion of protein. Some men I know are happy with the size of the meal others aren’t I think it depends on what your used to eating.

Hi Den, thank you so much for reaching out with this question. It's a great one and I'm glad to answer it for you. I'm glad to see Lisa has been able to help answer your query as well. I can clarify that we have three main categories for all of our meals and snacks. Our menu is divided into Clean, Balanced and Relaxed meals. Clean meals are under 325 calories and Clean snacks are under 155 calories. Balanced meals range from between 326 to 425 calories and Balanced snacks are between 156 to 425 calories. Our Relaxed meals are under 550 calories and Relaxed snacks are under 390 calories. All of our meals and snacks are calorie and portion controlled to accomodate a range of diets, so will usually be sufficiently sized for an active male diet. In terms of calories, our Balanced and Relaxed meals may be more filling for such a diet than our Clean meals may be, but that may vary from person to person and is entirely up to personal eating habits and appetites. Hope this information helps and enjoy the rest of your weekend, Den! :)