Food is ok, but the orders are never right

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

The food and convenience is good but you're always stuffing up my order, it would be nice if you got this right

What a great time saver for work lunches.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Loving the food and the variety, it makes work lunches less stressful, I would generally spend most of my lunch break trying to think of something nice to eat. Thank you Youfoodz for making it so easy.

best meal service ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Will continue to purchase these meals for a long time. Yum! Yum! Yum! Meals were succulent.. not dry like most prepackaged meals. Flavours were amazing.

Text message said 10% discount but shopping cart didn't reflect this

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I received a text message that said if I ordered today by midnight I would receive 10% off spring menu, but the shopping cart didn't reflect my 10% discount so I had to pay full price. Not happy Jan. :(

Verified Customer

Amazingly like my own home cooked meals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

What a great product. I've tried so many of these delivered meals etc and nothing has tasted nice.
But Youfoodz? Wow, they've nailed it. The taste is incredible. I haven't tried one meal that I haven't like yet. I run a business, so things get a little hectic, and cooking meals when I get home? Doesn't often happen. I'm usually exhausted. But Youfoodz is awesome. Thank you for nailing it!! Fingers crossed you never lose the quality of your dishes.

Family crisis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Youfoodz has saved me. A family member is in hospital and I have been in between home and hospital and before youfoodz lived off take away and junk. Youfoodz has helped me take the thinking out of eating well.

It is easy to be green...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

There is alot of waste in the non recyclable packaging and it is a big deterrent in using Youfoodz. Food is great but they need to go a lot greener and make recyclable options for sure. Yes I returned my container and ice packs but still, I am sure alot of customers do not. Step up on the YF

Teriyaki chicken and Tokyo potatoes - omg to die for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

That was delicious, love the new addition to the menu. I try and pick the meals under 350 calories to help me loose weight. Love the bits of ginger in the potatoes and black sesame seeds.

Delish! I'm getting too lazy to cook!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Makes my busy work week so easy to just grab my lunch on the way to work, and come home and dinner is ready! Tasty meals. I'm still to narrow down. Favourite! I will keep trying them all

improved out of sight!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

when i first tried the meals I found them limited and though fresh and healthy, not very tasty. Too much tough broccoli. However I have recently returned and every meal I have tried is incredibly tasty and as per usual very fresh and healthy.
Can't recommend them highly enough!

Verified Customer

Delicious, easy and great variety menu!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I am really enjoying the variety of the menus. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the meals in flavour. Twice I ordered something I did not think I would enjoy as much as some other meals, but when I started eating it, the flavour of the sauces and vegetables was so delicious I ended up ordering it again! I love how easy it is to order and how fresh the ingredients are. Best of all that it is not frozen. Please keep up with producing a great variety menu. Would definitely recommend! So happy I decided to try YouFoodz.

Delicious !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very happy with the variety of meals on offer. The only downside is the $20 delivery fee. If I didn't have to pay that every time I would order more!

Best meals for the laziest person!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I've never enjoyed cooking and prior to youfoodz had so much wasted food and produce from my purchases. These pre-made meals are not only delicious, but there's quite a variety, including healthy and gluten free options. I love that I don't have to renew every week too, it lets me order when I want to, and the food is usually able to be delivered in 2-3 days. Only complaint is that the website doesn't remember my bank/card info so I have to get my card out every time I order. Otherwise great :)

Easy Peasy Dinners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

No more meal prep just heat and eat.
Convenient and tasty which makes dinner time easy peasy.
Thank you Youfoodz.

Love it... I'm a real fan!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I did this for convenience (tick) and health (tick) - and I have got way more than I expected. Order, delivery, presentation of product is all amazing! Most importantly - the taste of every meal is outstanding... I really can't complain about anything. Serving sizes are perfect and I think price is value for money.... onto my 2nd week order... and can see this being an ongoing thing :)

So yum never disappoint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Having the meals prepared helps me keep on track with my weight loss goals as all the information is there if you are counting macros like me before ordering. Nothing is off the menu here it's all good and tastes great. Enjoy...

I think you've won me..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Had my first order of youfoodz last week and I've got to say, they all tasted good but the cannelloni was absolutely wonderful, how healthy, I din't know but who cares, it tasted great.
The beef and broc, could have done with a touch more if it had any ay all, chilli, but this week I've ordered a couple that have got too spice reviews, so i reckon they'll be the bomb.
Will let you know

Verified Customer

Amazing for a single and super busy professional with an active social calendar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

If you are on the fence just make the plunge! You will not regret ordering the delicious and extensive range of meals! I'm saving time and money from not eating takeaway for convenience after doing a shop and I'm losing weight and still enjoying all my favourite meals!

Love this food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Absolutely loving this food. So happy to come home and just put my meal in the mic and not have to worry about food.

Melbourne

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The food is delicious fresh and healthy. Great range but could do with a few more vegetarian options but very happy none the less!
Superb customer service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 244 pages

Hey there! just wanted to know... I have read some of the answers from you guys of the questions regarding halal meals, in which u have mentioned that your meals are halal certified but your kitchens are not. Can you please clearify, what do you mean by that?

Zaryab asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there Zaryab, we handle pork in the same facility and therefore our kitchen is not halal-approved or certified in that regard. Thanks for reaching out!

You mentioned earlier that Youfoodz meat is halal. My understanding is that this means the animals are bled to death. This is a cruel way for animals to die. Why allow free range eggs and then cruelly killed animals? Please confirm which Youfoodz meat types are halal so i can avoid buying them.

Fiona asked on Sep 06, 2017

Answer this

Hey! Please contact us at [email protected], or give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 to discuss.

Hi Fiona

When animals are slaughtered via captive bolt, electric or gas stunning- it is more 'cruel' on the animal in comparison to halal slaughtering which cuts the jugular veins of the animal thus putting it to sleep instantly. As explained by By W. Schulze, H. Schultze-Petzold, A.S. Hazem, and R. Gross, The slaughter in the form of ritual cut (halal) is, if carried out properly, painless in sheep and calves according to the electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings and the missing defensive actions and the same could not be said for captive bolt stunning procedures. Have a read of this study if you are interested further: http://www.mustaqim.co.uk/halalstudy.htm

regards

Jack

Missed a meal as went out. Use-by is 2/9. It's the 4/9 now. Is my meal still ok to eat? What is your safety margin on the use-by dates? Thanks!

Sue asked on Sep 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sue! We do not recommend that you consume a meal after its expiry date. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team via [email protected] or 07 3633 0708 if you wish to chat about it :)