Review rating:

Not happy and lost $110.00

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I ordered flowers and a balloon for my girfriend 3 days in advance for Delivery the day before Valentine's Day hoping it would get there in time? I even gave them 1 days grace to allow for influx of orders for the busiest time of the year but it is now the 17th and still no delivery! I have emailed Customer service Support at least 15 times but nothing has been done, I have tried calling their 1300 customers support number but it is constantly busy, they have a live chat on their website but it is non-existent NO ONE CARES & and it looks as though I am out of pocket $110.00.
I am very angry to say the least.

SCAM!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

WARNING: DO NOT USE ZFLOWERS.
I ordered flowers at 10:30am for a delivery the NEXT day and called back the same day at 12:30 to cancel my order and they just said they won't cancel it. Keep in mind this was for a next day service not same day. They would not give me any info on who the florist is. They would not let me talk to a manager. They said No you're not getting your money back.

Melbourne

Flowers not received - 20 year anniversary

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Flowers ordered lunch time yesterday for delivery today. By 6.15pm today, I called zflowers and was told that their t&c's allow them to deliver up to 7pm...and I should call them after 7pm. I did this and the phone is engaged / locked from ringing so I was not able to talk to anyone. I have since emailed and facebooked (fyi: facebook has a "always open" status) with no response yet and it is 9.45am.
I had to disclose to my wife that I had ordered her flowers but they have not been delivered. She said I should cancel. So I have now request cancellation...and just to safeguard us at the same time I have called the bank and lodged a dispute for the transaction...so hope to get my refund that way.
Recommend anyone not to use these guys, seriously!

Worst customer service- ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Flowers were not delivered, customer support ph number is fake, emails were not returned. I paid $80 for flowers not received & no refund etc!
Will never use this company again & do not recommend.

scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I am a genuine florist that constantly gets 'orders' to deliver from this company. It is a massive scam. For example a customer (you) will order flowers for $100 inc vase and delivery same day. They send a florist (me) the order (sometimes at 6pm for same day service!) with no receiving name (your friend or relative that you bought the flowers for) just a bogus business address. The value of the order for the florist is about $35 therefore $65 disappears to this scam company and the flowers can't be delivered anyway. I hope no florists fall for this and I hope no more customers loose their money with these fraudsters. Please beware. Buy from a florist or a reputable relay service.

Flower delivery...just a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Flowers were never delivered and a refund was promised in November. That has never happened.
Our advise is to use another Company.

Sydney

Private message

Took my money and didn't deliver the flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Ordered birthday flowers which never arrived. Used to be readyflowers who were great with orders and delivery. Now it seems to be a money scam, they take your $$ and don't reply to customer enquiries. Don't use them!

Invercargill

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Flower order never received and no reply to emails about state of order nor phone contact possible. Nobody answered to phone contact, probably fake number.

Wellington

Verified Customer

Another one to fall for this scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I have ordered from ReadyFlowers in the past with great results. I thought it was a little strange they changed to Zflowers, but decided to order anyways before reading reviews... what a mistake. As others have mentioned, I got a reply saying their contact in the delivery country was unable to be contacted and that I'd get a full refund. It's been nearly 3 months now and I haven't received anything. No replies to my emails, and their phone numbers are bogus. Do not buy from this site!!!

Woeful and disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Flowers were not delivered. Money taken from account. Follow up complaint not attended. Purchased by an overseas visitor to Australia. Will NEVER use or recommend.

Disgusting do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

After several years of exceptional service and flower deliveries using Ready Flowers the change to Z Flowers has been a disaster. Mothers birthday flowers never delivered and no confirmation or advice of delay. Countless emails went unanswered, finally a promise to refund within 2 weeks. The failure to deliver caused my mother countless moments of confusion as I live in another state and when I called to wish her happy birthday and inquire about her flowers she thanked me for them, only after speaking to my father was I made aware that they did not arrive.
That was the end of November 2017 now 2018 and still no refund.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY as a complete rip off.
I have only given it one star as I could not select NO Star Rating

Private message

zFlowers are a waste of time and money. Probably a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Utter waste of time ordering from here - probably a scam? $70 wasted on a no show delivery of flowers for a birthday. Followed by a pile of unsolicited emails asking why I hadn’t completed my order. A crap website as well. Steer clear of this bunch of losers.

Totally liar

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I ordered 22 December for a Christmas gift and it never came until today. I ask for refund and they never answer!! The one that reply me is like an automatic program that keeps saying it’ll be delivered, about them, they never sent the damn flowers.

SCAM - Ordered flowers, charged and they were never delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I ordered online. Paid and the flowers were not delivered. Their phone number has a recorded message saying order on line and then the call terminates. I sent 6 emails for follow up and they never responded. Complete SCAM!! beware and do not use!

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Never delivered flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. The flowers Were supposed to arrive on the 20th December, eventually arrived late on the 23rd December 2017. All the flowers were dead and poorly presented. I requested a refund and all my emails went unanswered and still waiting on them to make contact. They never answer phones as their phone system directs you to their website. I will never use this company again, beware of them and do your research.

Shocking don't use them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

No flowers delivered. Fake company. I was sent a re-order email from my order last year and was so busy I just re-ordered from the email as they had all my details and the recipient details. Wasted over $100. The site where it says to send an enquiry to doesn't work and the phone number refers to sending an enquiry online.

Private message

How to get your money back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Ordered flowers for my sisters birthday and she never received them even though they said she did, cannot contact anyone in this company but you can get the charges reversed at the bank. Will be following up with consumer affairs.

Private message

Do not order from this company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

My flower order was not delivered to the recipient on the day promised. I cancelled my order the following morning when the customer service operator was unable to give me any information about the whereabouts of the order. At this time, I requested a refund and was told 10 days. It took until 10.30 am before anyone would even answer the phones. The order did eventually show up in the afternoon, and the flowers were wilted. So far, I have not recieved a refund as promised, and have not had a response to my email enquiry.

Canberra

Private message

Absolute scam - do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered an expensive bunch of flowers which I was advised had been delivered the next day (via a notification) when in fact the recipient never received them (now 10 days late).
Despite countless emails through the website (you can’t call and talk to anyone) I am yet to receive a reply.
I will be reporting them to consumer affairs, ombudsmen and will seek a full refund through my solicitor if it comes to it.

Buyers Beware ZFlowers Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

23rd November 2017 I ordered flowers online with ZFlowers which they never delivered.
I28th November 2017 I called their Customer Service Support and was advised that they had no florist in the Narangba area and had processed a refund Aud $128 into my bank account.
I have been emailing them every 3rd day as they don't answer their 1300 number listed on their webpage or respond to emails and no refund to date.
Never buy from ZFlowers because they are a scam!!!

1 of 5 pages