CRH
CRHSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service, competitive prices and an Aussie company that gives 50% to charity. Winning!

I can't sing the praises of Goodtel enough. I had an ADSL2 internet connection to my house and had been needing to switch over to NBN for a while, but was struggling to find the motivation as I was expecting lots of hassle. When I came across Goodtel, and the fact that they donate 50% of profits to good causes, that was the nudge I needed. Prices were comparable to everyone else and the customer service has been fantastic - easy to access and attentive. A breeze to get set up, including installation of the NBN connection to my house, which Goodtel took care of organising, with good communication along the way. I am a technological luddite and Goodtel made it easy even for me. I have used the tech support line and they were helpful and patient. Speeds have been great, much better than my ADSL2, on the mid level plan. No lock in contracts too, which is an essential requirement for me. I'd very happily recommend Goodtel and frankly, if you can get your basic services from a provider that is competitive AND a social enterprise business doing good in the community, I don't know why you wouldn't
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel   DM

Thank you for the 5 stars CRH and for taking the time to write such a great review. Very happy to see you're enjoying the service and recommending us. Thank you.