Michael
MichaelWAPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I have been with HIF for almost 6 years now and have always been extremely happy with the level of service provided. My main reason for choosing them was due to upcoming orthodontic treatment and jaw surgery. I spent some time researching different policies, with very mixed results. Some companies provided very limited information, some just issued blanket Product Disclosure Statements with little or no specific guidance, and one just point blank refused to insure me based on the fact that it was a pre-existing condition. HIF, however, attentively responded to all of my emails and calls and produced itemised quotes based on the treatment plan. It was an obvious choice. Fast forward a number of years and having completed my treatment plan, I am extremely happy with the level of service I have received. Jaw surgery can be a fairly daunting experience but knowing exactly what you are covered for, what benefits you will receive, and any out of pocket costs you may incur, takes away a lot of the stress beforehand. HIF's support in this regard was excellent and certain costs such as hospital and anaesthetist costs are covered without the patient having to do anything. Post treatment, claims were processed quickly and easily. Overall, a very positive experience with HIF.
  • Claim Made: Yes
  • Plan Coverage: Hospital and extras
  • Coverage Type: Single
  • Under 30: No
  • Claim Approved: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
HIF (Health Insurance Fund)   DM

Hi Michael, What a wonderful review to receive, thank you so much for taking the time to share this fantastic feedback. We love hearing from loyal HIF Members like yourself, so I'm thrilled to hear you had such a positive joining and claims experience.

In terms of your surgery, I can only imagine how daunting it must have been for you, but it's great to hear you have completed your treatment plan and had peace of mind knowing that we were there for you - after all, that's what we're here for.

I hope you had a speedy recovery from your surgeries Michael, and if I can ever be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can email me any time on social@hif.com.au.

Thanks and best wishes,