Deanne40
Deanne40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Cluey Learning is GREAT & Takes the Stress Out of Getting your kid to a tutor

I am so happy with Cluey Learning. I was a little apprehensive about the whole online tutor thing but it has worked out better than I could have hoped. My son was very worried about having to go to a tutor for Year 8 Math, however, he LOVES his Cluey Learning tutor and is getting great results. He was failing math at the start of the year but is now getting around 80% in his school math's tests which is a huge improvement & my son is no longer worried about going to his math class. It's less threatening for my son to have his own personal online tutor and you also don't have the stress of finishing work and driving your kid to the tutor. Can't recommend Cluey Learning enough and it's also really easy to reschedule sessions if needed.
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au

Extra Information