Mitchell H.Launceston, TAS2 posts

Excellent Customer Service, Network Service and Cost - with added peace of mind!

I'm so amazed with Goodtel and have zero regrets about leaving a major mobile provider, which by the time I left were frankly far inferior to Goodtel. I now have better customer service and due to being one of the first customers (on Good Mobile) I even have an extensive email chain with with CEO (not regarding any major issues, it's mainly just banter and few minor things due to being one of the first to get connected) who I can assure everyone is genuine and passionate about this project. I have service that reaches my bed, the couch and even the loo which previously were all patchy at best and added peace of mind that some of the profits from every bill go to a good cause. In my case I chose to support Greening Australia, because of their involvement in Triple Js Hottest 100 they were already well known to me and they're fighting climate change and habitat loss which are causes very close to my heart. Oh! And I'm even paying a bit less than I was with my previous provider too!
  • Start Date: June 2020
  • Adequate Speeds: Yes
  • Standalone or Bundled: Standalone
  • Contract Type: Month-to-month
  • Data Type: Capped Data
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel   DM

You just put a big smile on our faces Mitchell, both for your extremely kind words and for the level of detail of just how far the coverage extends in your house! Thanks for taking time to write us a review and for being one of the first to give our new mobile plans a go, it is greatly appreciated.

Mitchell H.

No worries. Keep it up! :)