Sharon H
Sharon HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top company

My husband and I have worked in the building industry for the last 30 years .

We researched 9 kitchen and bathroom companies to build and install our kitchen , main bathroom and ensuite .

Rosemount have more than met our expectations.

Bradley , Matt , John and Alen all worked diligently and the finished product is exceptional .

I would definitely recommend this company if you want a professional team working in your home .

I have always found the finished product is a reflection on the research you do and the company you pick .

Rosemount kitchens is competitively priced well organised and staffed by knowledgeable tradesmen .

The installation of the cabinets were performed perfectly and the final item (which is important to all)women was the cleaning of the installation after the work was completed.
John the tiler recommended by Rosemount would be one of the best we have seen .
Excellent tiling completes a renovation .
Sharon H

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au