danirichards
danirichardsAU

My baby loves Snugtime!

Before I found cosi bags I have terrible trouble getting my baby to sleep, he kicks off his blankets all the time and his skin was ice cold. Now he is sleeping right through the night and we are getting much more sleep also! THANKYOU!
Two way zips are great for changing and a place to put the seat belt through in the car makes like easier
It can be hard to find the right size in stores but you can buy them from Snugtime.com.au website
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au