Chris C
Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC25 posts

Care factor BIG ZERO

Called to talk about the renewal of my car insurance policy, where my premium increased while the vehicle value decreased with no claims done. Consultant arrogant and condescending, just brushed me off. I advised that with that kind of service I will not be renewing. They did not care in the least. Haven't even tried to work out a better offer. Will never return to GIO.
  • Insurance Type: Third Party, Fire and Theft
  • Plan covers drivers under 25: No
  • Claim Made: No
Job Satisfaction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au