Scout48
Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales11 posts

Changed my life!

I developed allergies last year and have been struggling, lots of painkillers and antihistamines. I'm allergic to dust and animals. I ordered this in the afternoon and it came the next day - I live in semi-rural NSW so this is impressive. I can't overstate what a difference this unit has made. I have not had to take anti-histamines since I bought it and as I have my dust allergy under control I am able to ride horses again and only have a mild and perfectly manageable reaction. It's also whisper quiet. Thank you so much AusClimate

Purchased in .

• Room Type: Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
  • Pet Owner: Yes
  • Smokers: No
Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Odour Improvement
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
See all Winix Zero 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Winix
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Winix Zero 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more

Visit Official Website