MPN: AUS-1050AZBU
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

• Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (12)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (21)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Much better than the 5 stage and much cheaper too

After a very disappointing experience with the more expensive 5 stage model where the cardboard carbon filter became saturated and started to smell after 2-3 weeks, I decided to try the 4 stage that has a proper carbon pellet odour filter (as any decent air purifier should) and have found it to be vastly superior. It's been 5 months running 24/7 and the air coming out is still fresh. I remain sceptical about the plasmawave function, as neither my air monitor nor my sinuses can tell any difference between it on and off, but for dust it's a great buy.

Purchased in at Amazon for $405.

Quiet Protection. By Jennifer G. 3 November 2021

Because of the possibility of mould in our home, we engaged an Environmental Engineer to investigate. She suggested an Air Purifer, favouring the Winix.. The mould is no longer problematic.
After our own investigation, and The Choice Magazine recommendation, we bought the Winix brand.
With Covid, the presence of our Winix enhanced our feeling of protection within the home.
The quietness, efficiency and ease of maintenance is amazing. We feel well protected against the possibility of airborne ‘nasties’ and have recommended the Winix to several of our friends.
Finally, we would rate your service and customer relationship as Outstanding. Thank You

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia.

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A staple in our home

I originally bought 1 winix after seeing them at Costco. We have floorboards and a dog so the dust and fur was everywhere and I’d had a bad cough. After a few weeks we noticed the house was less dusty. We have now bought 3 including one in the bedroom which has helped my breathing. Great quite machine.

Purchased in .

It’s quiet and so effective

I’ve been using the air purifier since May this year. I suffer from allergies (mostly dust) and this has been really useful in keeping our bedroom air clear. It’s super sensitive. So much so that if I spray dry shampoo on the other side of our very big bedroom, in a matter of seconds the unit senses it and cleans the air! It’s extremely light weight which makes it easy to move from room to room. Maintenance is easy too. Just vac the filter every few weeks and replace the main filter each year. Bonus being they send a text to notify (I haven’t had to replace yet but I’m told I’ll be send a reminder)! Highly recommend.

Purchased in for $500.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU compares to other Air Purifiers

My faith in air-purifiers has been restored

Purchased in .

Great product for a healthy house

We purchased the Winix Zero 4-Stage air purifier from Ausclimate as we were getting a lot of dust in our home from a nearby construction site. Since we have been using the purifier the air quality in our home has drastically improved. We have also noticed that the unit removes unwanted odours and in general our house feels cleaner. Build quality is great and it's easy to operate and replace the filters. The unit runs super quiet and has an automatic feature that adjust the fan speed depending on the air quality. I'd definitely recommend this air purifier to anyone wanting to improve the health of their home and family.

Purchased in at Ausclimate.

MMG
MMG

Don't even notice it. Great for a small apartment, quiet and does the job.

Product is easy to use and assemble. While I don't suffer from any health conditions, my apartment gets so dusty so am always sneezing when the dust piles up. Since I purchased this product, I keep it on 24/7 and noticed I don't sneeze anymore. I think it's also helped me sleep better. Anyway, great product - glad I bought it.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tamara forsyth
Tamara forsythThe Mallee, VIC

Wonderful edition to my home

This product is very easy to use and clean.
I suffer from asthma and my son gets allergy’s this works a treat in our rooms before bed it also has helped with night time coughs etc.
I feel better knowing we are breathing in clean air every night.

Purchased in for $649.

Great Pricd

Service was great, ordered and it arrived straight away. Chose this model as it can be easily moved between rooms. Works well and has improved air quality. Very happy with purchase.

Diana
DianaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product

The Winix Zero 4-Stage is fantastic for allergy/hay fever sufferers, I can breathe so much better with it. It also helps to eliminate pet and food odours in the house. I leave it running all the time and it is very quiet and efficient. If there has been a power outage while I'm not home ( so the air purifier is not running), I'll know as soon as I enter the house as the air isn't clean and I start sneezing. A must have if you have pets &/or allergies.

Rick D
Rick DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great unit we just bought a second one

We bought a Winix ZERO 4-stage air purifier two years ago for our bed room and found it has done a fabulous job. We cant believe how much dust it captures from the air. Have just purchased a second one to put in our kitchen and dining area at the other end of the house. Great units and great value for money.

Eliza Olsen
Eliza OlsenSouthwest, VIC

Awesome product!

The customer service we were provided was amazing. This unit works so well and Peter was such valuable assistance when working out the best unit for us. It arrived quickly and was so easy to set up.

Alan
AlanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appears to do what it says on the box

Very quiet especially in auto mode which is ideal for use in a bedroom at night. Very cost effective to run 24/7. Easy to operate. Easy to clean filters. I purchased the product through Ausclimate and would highly recommend their after sales. Russell seemed happy to spend time answering all my questions and concerns - not that I had any particular concerns. A top product I would highly recommended to anyone.

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

great air purifier for bedroom

I have Winx Zero 4 stage in my bedroom working 24/7 usually on auto as when there is little light the light Sensor picks up little light and puts purifier into night mode which is very quite hardly hear it.

The air purifier is very easy to clean and use and have found air quality has improved i really like how the LED changes colour as air quality changes.

I have had purifier for about a year and have had no problems it has been great and looks modern and stylish. I have just received new air filter kit to replace as recommended to replace yearly.

Russell was very helpful with enquiry great customer service

Lois
LoisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this Air Purifier

Purchased in at Ausclimate for $639.

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range reviews