Ausclimate Winix ZERO 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU

MPN: AUS-1050AZBU

• Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (6)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Rick D
Rick DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great unit we just bought a second one

We bought a Winix ZERO 4-stage air purifier two years ago for our bed room and found it has done a fabulous job. We cant believe how much dust it captures from the air. Have just purchased a second one to put in our kitchen and dining area at the other end of the house. Great units and great value for money.

Eliza Olsen
Eliza OlsenSouthwest, VIC

Awesome product!

The customer service we were provided was amazing. This unit works so well and Peter was such valuable assistance when working out the best unit for us. It arrived quickly and was so easy to set up.

Purchased in January 2021.

Other Air Purifiers

AlanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appears to do what it says on the box

Very quiet especially in auto mode which is ideal for use in a bedroom at night. Very cost effective to run 24/7. Easy to operate. Easy to clean filters. I purchased the product through Ausclimate and would highly recommend their after sales. Russell seemed happy to spend time answering all my questions and concerns - not that I had any particular concerns. A top product I would highly recommended to anyone.

Purchased in July 2020.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU compares to other Air Purifiers

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

great air purifier for bedroom

I have Winx Zero 4 stage in my bedroom working 24/7 usually on auto as when there is little light the light Sensor picks up little light and puts purifier into night mode which is very quite hardly hear it.

The air purifier is very easy to clean and use and have found air quality has improved i really like how the LED changes colour as air quality changes.

I have had purifier for about a year and have had no problems it has been great and looks modern and stylish. I have just received new air filter kit to replace as recommended to replace yearly.

Russell was very helpful with enquiry great customer service

Purchased in July 2019.

Lois
LoisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this Air Purifier

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate for $639.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Excellent air purifier, highly recommend

Purchased in March 2020.

Shaz729Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plug it in and it’s done!!

Amazing!! This machine is very quiet and does exactly what I need it to do - clean the air. I suffer from airborne allergies and have mild asthma. This machine makes my life so much easier now that I’m breathing clean air. Hopefully to be purchasing another one for our bedroom.

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco SA, Adelaide.

Kerry K.
Kerry K.Sydney, NSW

Made such a difference

Ausclimate Winix Zero 4. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Well priced. Light enough to move from room to room. Quiet enough to have working in my bedroom all night. Chronic acute lung condition + smoke = huge difficulty breathing. This machine has definitely helped me. Just so so grateful. Highly recommended purchase.

Purchased in November 2019.

Other Air Purifiers

Chris H
Chris HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product with great back up.

After some exhaustive research, I kept coming back to the Winix zero-4 stage air purifier. As soon as I made an enquiry to Ausclimate the answers I received confirmed this was the product for me. Also the confidence that Scott gave me in not only the air purifier but him and his team was appreciated. I have no doubt that I will have the best back up should I ever require it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ausclimmate.

Air Purifiers

Miko
Miko

A great product and great Company to deal with!

Purchased in June 2019.

Scout48
Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales

Changed my life!

I developed allergies last year and have been struggling, lots of painkillers and antihistamines. I'm allergic to dust and animals. I ordered this in the afternoon and it came the next day - I live in semi-rural NSW so this is impressive. I can't overstate what a difference this unit has made. I have not had to take anti-histamines since I bought it and as I have my dust allergy under control I am able to ride horses again and only have a mild and perfectly manageable reaction. It's also whisper quiet. Thank you so much AusClimate

Purchased in April 2019.

Nina
NinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best purchases we've ever made!

Purchased in January 2019 for $500.00.

Jason
JasonSydney

Great product. Works well!

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate for $499.00.

Igu C.
Igu C.asked

Hi..I m looking for a replacement filter for my winix 1050AZBU but couldn’t find anyone selling this. Appreciate if you could assist. Thank you

Mick

Go to the Ausclimate website ausclimate.com.au

juliaasked

Hello, is this air purifier also a dehumidifier?

Alan

Hi Julia, the Winix ZERO 4-Stage is a purifier only. However Ausclimate do stock a range of humidifiers here: https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/dehumidifiers

Alan

Sorry I should have said dehumidifiers :-)

julia

Hi Alan, I am looking for a unit that does both

KayC
KayCasked

How often would you need to change the HEPA/carbon/ionic filters for the Winix 1050AZPU and what is the replacement costs? How often would you clean the filters? are there actually 3 filters in this system? What else is there in the purifer that regular maintenance and cleaning? Also how old is this model? Cheers Kay

Shaz729

Hi Kay. I have this model, I purchased it I think in January and it works fantastic. I think from memory they recommend purchasing new filters once a year. You can rinse the plastic cover and the filter that looks like a screen from your dryer then you vacuum the carbon and the hepa filters. I do mine every month. Hope that helps. Btw, I also bought the 5 stage winix and it’s great as well.

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAutomatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Ionic Filter and Mobile App
Maximum Noise Level47 db