1-Day

1-Day

Wrong one

Bought an iPad sent me an old model couldn't reason with them
Also bought clothing they sent the wrong size and they wouldn't accept a return

Sent wrong Shoe size

After ordering two pairs of shoes off 1 day I was looking forward at receiving them and strutting my stuff. On arrival of said shoes i was shocked to have been sent shoes that are two sizes to small. At first I thought that I must of made some mistake and selected the wrong size. So when I noticed that the shoes were on sale again i doubled checked. It appears that i did select the correct size, UK 9 and was sent UK 7. Looking at the pages shoe sizes i have no idea how they made this mistake. So i sent in an email asking for a refund and expected that they would at least pay for the shipping since the mistake was solely on them. No it turns out that i have to pay for them to be re shipped and then all i can receive is credit for a online store that i no longer trust because they can't even get a simple shoe size correct. All and All would never buy off this site again unless it was something very simple like washing tablets.

Scam

Well, I feel like an idiot. The one time I don't look up reviews for a company before spending almost $1000 and I get duped. Here's me thinking I was doing well by avoiding these Chinese based companies with .co.nz domains, selling used phones as "brand new" at too-good-to-be-true prices, by buying from what I thought was a reputable NZ company... WRONG. They are no better than the Chinese junk merchants!! I paid for what was described as a NEW Samsung Galaxy S8+, which cost more than the refurbished versions they were selling at the same time. I receive a phone that is clearly not brand new: unsealed, opened box; used accessories including a generic power adaptor which, when plugged in to the phone would say "slow charging, use original charger that came with device". Emailed 1-day to inform them of my discovery and send me a brand new phone to which they replied that they would send me an adaptor ONLY. I demanded they give me what I pay for and they simply re-sent the exact same email saying they would send me an adaptor!! Absolute scam artists. Have made a complaint to the commerce commission as it looks like I'm not the only one this has happened to and these thieves need to be investigated.

Fast delivery, stayed in touch constantly & phone looks and feels brand new. Package arrived earlier than expected. Very happy with this purchase

They are selling refurbished items as new!

Purchased a Fitbit Alta HR that was supposed to be new. It arrives, and isn't even the correct item. They'd given me the non-HR version instead. The product was scratched, dirty and obviously used. This was after I asked through the live chat if it was actually new, which they confirmed. They put it through warranty and told me in a template email "we have assessed that this item is unrepairable". Of course - how can you fix a used item and make it new again? Nevermind the fact that it wasn't even the right product in the first place. Absolutely useless. They didn't even give me an explanation.

Solar lights ordered 3 weeks ago not received or any communication

No communication as to order status despite order on 1 May. Be careful of orders with this company. Orders from other online companies have been excellent

Chromecast ultra

I bougt chromecast ultra refurbished. İtem arrived with non standard usb power supply something cheap used. Message appear on tv v non standart power supply detected. They email me rma link which doesnt work. I lost $89 .never buy from them. Especialy refurbished one.

iPhone 6

Bought an iPhone 6 from them from day 1 it had charging problems 2 weeks later it won't even turn on. Terrible service as I use it to run my business never buying from them ever again!!

Appears to be a scam business

Ordered and paid for solar lights but have received no responses to email after nearly two months. Will pursue Paypal refund - beware!

Took my money... no answer to my emails

Bought solar discs in early April. Haven’t received any notification since on dispatch dates etc. my numerous emails to there customer service remain unanswered. Wonder if they actually have any stock at all or just a big scam. Don’t buy from this site!

I used PayPal and they investigated and refunded money!

Took my money but no product bought to be seen!!!!

Ordered & paid solar lights but still waiting for a month now but still nothing! Numerous emails sent but to no avail!!! Wasted money!!!! Don't buy anything on this website! They are a ripped off!!!

It is a bad deal!

April 8, ordered March 16. Still no merchandise, no status, no response to inquiry. I will not order from this company again. I will stay with well know internet services.

Faulty product

I bought iphone 5s from 1 day deal. Its battery just died in 3 min after fully charged. One day deal repair my phone 2 time but have not done any repair just send me phone after 2 weeks. Phone having same battery and software problem. I am completely exhausted from that company and they don't even do refund. What a terrible company full of crappy people and liars. Don't buy anything from that company.

Terrible purchase

Got an IPhone 6 for a family member for Christmas but it’s been nothing but a pain in the backside. Firstly it stopped charging so then sent away to be repaired then when it came back we could activate the phone and wanted a refund however it never came and then insisted on “repairing” it again.

No refund company if goods faulty

Purchased a painting kit & it fell apart when I first used it 4 months from being purchased. Tried to get a refund & their reply didn’t make much sense, & I quote “the product has been used since 4 months. We don’t have guarantee in that case”
So be warned it may look good in their advert but it lasts about 5 minutes.

Faulty products

This is so bad I bought a Chrome book it was faulty lines on the screen and won’t charge. I sent it back to 1-day and it was said it was repaired. It is still faulty same problem. I can’t speak to anyone it is so frustrating

What a load of bull!!!

Bought an iPhone 6s for a decent sum the first day worked fine then stopped picking up service continuously said searching so chewed through battery wouldn’t read any SIM card put in mucked around with settings no luck.
Returned the phone to be fixed or refunded they returned it with an email saying it was bent so warranty did not stand which was bull as I never left the house with it am thinking they have damaged to get out of refunding.
Same thing happened when returned worked for a day now searching for service and no reply from 1day ... thanks 1day 700$$ wasted.

Don't buy an iPhone offline.

I had a bad experience with buying a refurbished iPhone off 1-Day. After 3 weeks the phone would not charge so I sent it back and they said they would send me a phone in the next 3 weeks. I waited 3 weeks and they did not send one so I contacted them. They had none in stock.. so I received a refund. I shouldn't have had to contact them and should have been kept in contact with about my problem.

Fake ipad 2

I bought a ipad 2 said was brand new amd refurbeshed so i was using it just fine until the screen got cracked so i took it into the professionals and first thing he said when he held it was u got this from 1 day deals and its fake now i would like to hear back from anyone who knows how to get a hold of them as i hav emaild and emaild but still no reply

Dont buy a refurbished phone

Brought a samsung refurbished phone for $399. After 5 months the screen was coming away from the phone. They sent me a new one after returning my son's one to them. The same thing has happened 7 months later with this new one and now it is out of warranty (its been over a year since the original purchase)