Framesbuy

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JMS

JMSCanberra 2600, ACT

A great gift

An easy to navigate website with lot of variety.
Item was received in a timely manner with tracking and communication throughout the shipping process.
The item is of great quality with a lovely design. I like that the case can be folded up when not in use to reduce size.
This made a great gift and was well received. Thanks!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Very stylish!

I ordered a leather glasses case and I am very happy with the quality and look of it. There were plenty of options to choose from. Excellent service. Value for money.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Chris for your kind words and for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Just fyi we are working throughout Christmas and all orders are dispatched within 24 to 48 hours. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

Glasses Case

I enjoy my glass cases as they are colourful and fit nicely into my handbag.
due to the design pattern easy to find when look.
I love them and would buy again if needed

Richard P.Framesbuy

We're really glad you liked them Pat. New designs launching soon! stay tuned.:)

Francisco

FranciscoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cat design case.

I bought this case for glasses with the cat design for my wife. She loves animals, especially cats. She is very delighted. The case itself is sturdy. Opens easily. Closes tight and comfortably fits into a handbag. Very nice thank you.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hello Francisco, we're really glad you liked the cats case. Even the All dogs case is really cute and popular. Maybe you can try that next time. Have a wonderful day!

DELIGHTED!

Excellent website made choosing easy. The glasses received (from India) took a while to arrive but they exceed my expectations; the frame is very chic - and good value. Many thanks!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Appreciate the kind words David. As we have tied up with several local and international labs some deliveries take time. Am glad you are happy. Look forward to serving you again. Happy days!

Tania D

Tania DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice!

Very easy to use website, much cheaper than optical stores, chose my frames, put in my prescription, received the perfect little glasses. I would love to order from here again, delivery took a little longer than expected though.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Tania for your kind words. As we have a strict quality assurance policy we experience slight delays in dispatch sometimes. We will try our best to speed it up henceforth. Have a wonderful day!

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Twilight Frames

Love this pair. Lots of comments on the shape and colour. Going to buy another pair in a different colour. Very comfortable. Delivery was very quick. Was able to navigate through the store with ease and found a great range of products.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on Framesbuy with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Stephen G.

Stephen G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Speedy delivery and excellent communications

I bought some ThinOptics portable glasses and was very happy with the price, delivery time and assistance provided. I would be very happy to use them again in the future.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Stephen. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Awesome Thinoptics for reading.

Love these Thinoptics! Have them in my top pocket all the time. So small and portable I forget they are there until I need them. Framesbuy website so easy to use. Product arrived within days. Couldn't be without them now. Cheers.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Great to know how you feel Chris. Appreciate the time taken for posting the review. Have a spec-tacular day!

Mel

MelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great designs for cases!

I purchased some cases for my daughter’s glasses which she uses for school. She loves the fun and original designs. All her school friends comment on how they would love their cases to be fun also.
Great service and quick delivery.
Thank you!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks for the feedback Mel. We really value your time. Look forward to serving you again!

Very pleased

With my new lenses....eye strain is now gone....price a lot better than locally...post was a bit slow but that couldn't be helped i guess....lenses seem perfect....Richard is a real nice dude to deal with....Roy..NZ

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for your kind words Roy. Really appreciate and look forward to serving you again. Have a pleasant day!

Excellent Glasses & Customer Service

My Mum previously purchased from Framesbuy so I thought I would too. It was so easy to select the right glasses plus shipping times and quality were excellent. Well done!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks Jeremy. We're glad to live upto your expectations. Look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely
Richard - Framesbuy support

A great pair of glasses to carry with my phone

I am very happy with the glasses and use them all the time when out, especially when riding my motorcycle and I don't carry my normal glasses. Obviously, I don't wear them when riding :) However, the little nose clips are far too fragile and bend/break when putting them into the specific glass case. It matters not how careful I am, they just constantly get caught. This point alone causes me to think twice about ever getting another pair. That said, I do however like them.

Excellent customer service!

I love my new Thinoptics! So handy to have on me all the time. Framesbuy were fantastic to deal with & quick, easy communication. Easy to use website & great product guarantee. Product arrived safely within days. Have spruiked to all my friends :)

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to serve you once again!

MarleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wonderful purchase!!

Delighted with my choice of frames, so pleased with the cost, and my Health
Plan validated my refund. . . . . happiness!!
In fact, I was so pleased I selected yet another interesting frame
with my Prescription (which included Prisms).

A pleasant experience.

Richard P.Framesbuy

It is always a pleasure serving customers when you love your job. Thanks for choosing Framesbuy and look forward to serving you again!

Kind regards,

Henry

HenryNortheast, VIC

The spectacles I received really surprised me

Once I began searching it all fell into place simple. The range was more than enough for what I was looking for and the actual product was surprisingly perfect. I must admit I was a bit skeptical and proven very wrong Thank You.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Henry for your kind words. We are indeed glad you liked our service. Look forward to serving you again!

Kind regards,
Framesbuy support

No communication. I was constantly ignored or refused.

I got a annoying call telling me that I had missed the parcel and that they had called me multiple times. This wasn't true as this was the first time the number had come up in my history and I never had a voicemail from them either.

I kept asking for them to let it be dropped at my door as I can't get to the post office easily. I was always either refused or ignored. It was sent back and I was told I had to pay for it to be resent. I told them not to bother again at first. They said they would call me. They didn't. Just an email to say that they were going to deliver it again. But what did they do after multiple requests to just have a drop off? Demanded I collect it at the post office again.

Happy reglassing experience

Got new lenses online From framebuy. Good and easy Communication and fast service. Very happy with my new prescription lenses on my old pair of glasses! I would recomended This company

Service

The website firstly was easy to navigate and one could find suitable frames without having to peruse irrelevant choices. I quickly found what I wanted.
The sale was easy and secure via Paypal.
The glasses arrived promptly in a quality case with excellent cleaning cloth and are premium quality.
Five stars- will buy again.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Exactly what I ordered and fast to ship

I got what I ordered and it came fairly quickly. Can't complain! I was provided with shipping information at every stage; from shipping to transit to delivery. Great customer service!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Lilly. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!