Framesbuy

Framesbuy

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Twilight Frames

Love this pair. Lots of comments on the shape and colour. Going to buy another pair in a different colour. Very comfortable. Delivery was very quick. Was able to navigate through the store with ease and found a great range of products.

Speedy delivery and excellent communications

I bought some ThinOptics portable glasses and was very happy with the price, delivery time and assistance provided. I would be very happy to use them again in the future.

Awesome Thinoptics for reading.

Love these Thinoptics! Have them in my top pocket all the time. So small and portable I forget they are there until I need them. Framesbuy website so easy to use. Product arrived within days. Couldn't be without them now. Cheers.

Great to know how you feel Chris. Appreciate the time taken for posting the review. Have a spec-tacular day!

Great designs for cases!

I purchased some cases for my daughter’s glasses which she uses for school. She loves the fun and original designs. All her school friends comment on how they would love their cases to be fun also.
Great service and quick delivery.
Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback Mel. We really value your time. Look forward to serving you again!

Very pleased

With my new lenses....eye strain is now gone....price a lot better than locally...post was a bit slow but that couldn't be helped i guess....lenses seem perfect....Richard is a real nice dude to deal with....Roy..NZ

Thank you for your kind words Roy. Really appreciate and look forward to serving you again. Have a pleasant day!

Excellent Glasses & Customer Service

My Mum previously purchased from Framesbuy so I thought I would too. It was so easy to select the right glasses plus shipping times and quality were excellent. Well done!

Thanks Jeremy. We're glad to live upto your expectations. Look forward to serving you again. Sincerely Richard - Framesbuy support

A great pair of glasses to carry with my phone

I am very happy with the glasses and use them all the time when out, especially when riding my motorcycle and I don't carry my normal glasses. Obviously, I don't wear them when riding :) However, the little nose clips are far too fragile and bend/break when putting them into the specific glass case. It matters not how careful I am, they just constantly get caught. This point alone causes me to think twice about ever getting another pair. That said, I do however like them.

Hello Don, We appreciate you taking out time for giving us your feedback. Please email us a picture of the nose clips and we will try our best to find a solution for you. :) Have a lovely day! Sincerely Richard - Framesbuy support

Excellent customer service!

I love my new Thinoptics! So handy to have on me all the time. Framesbuy were fantastic to deal with & quick, easy communication. Easy to use website & great product guarantee. Product arrived safely within days. Have spruiked to all my friends :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to serve you once again!

A wonderful purchase!!

Delighted with my choice of frames, so pleased with the cost, and my Health
Plan validated my refund. . . . . happiness!!
In fact, I was so pleased I selected yet another interesting frame
with my Prescription (which included Prisms).

A pleasant experience.It is always a pleasure serving customers when you love your job. Thanks for choosing Framesbuy and look forward to serving you again! Kind regards, Framesbuy support

The spectacles I received really surprised me

Once I began searching it all fell into place simple. The range was more than enough for what I was looking for and the actual product was surprisingly perfect. I must admit I was a bit skeptical and proven very wrong Thank You.

Thank you Henry for your kind words. We are indeed glad you liked our service. Look forward to serving you again! Kind regards, Framesbuy support

No communication. I was constantly ignored or refused.

I got a annoying call telling me that I had missed the parcel and that they had called me multiple times. This wasn't true as this was the first time the number had come up in my history and I never had a voicemail from them either.

I kept asking for them to let it be dropped at my door as I can't get to the post office easily. I was always either refused or ignored. It was sent back and I was told I had to pay for it to be resent. I told them not to bother again at first. They said they would call me. They didn't. Just an email to say that they were going to deliver it again. But what did they do after multiple requests to just have a drop off? Demanded I collect it at the post office again.

Dear Isobel Melville, We use Auspost's signature service for all orders. As we see the history of your tracking, Auspost tried to deliver multiple times on multiple dates with no success. As it is a valuable item they are unable to leave it unattended at your door (its their policy). Unfortunately now your order has gone back to them. This is one of a kind case and we will try a different courier provider who is able to leave the package at your doorstep. Please note, in this case we do not take responsibility for the safety of the package once delivered. Kind regards, Framesbuy support

Happy reglassing experience

Got new lenses online From framebuy. Good and easy Communication and fast service. Very happy with my new prescription lenses on my old pair of glasses! I would recomended This company

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Framesbuy values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Service

The website firstly was easy to navigate and one could find suitable frames without having to peruse irrelevant choices. I quickly found what I wanted.
The sale was easy and secure via Paypal.
The glasses arrived promptly in a quality case with excellent cleaning cloth and are premium quality.
Five stars- will buy again.

Exactly what I ordered and fast to ship

I got what I ordered and it came fairly quickly. Can't complain! I was provided with shipping information at every stage; from shipping to transit to delivery. Great customer service!

Thank you Lilly. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Unparalleled and Excellent Customer Service

I have never had any experience with online purchase of prescription glasses and used to spend exorbitantly at other shops. Framesbuy made it very easy and convenient.

This online shop has provided many types of frames and they are lovable too. Quality of frames and lenses are very good at unbeatable price structure. I have placed two orders and both are too good.

Observed that the customer services by Sagar and other team found superior in problem solving in a timely manner and with minimal time in product deliveries.

Strongly recommend many viewers hunting for best frammes & lenses, please do not waste anymore time like myself and i am sure you will get full satisfaction too like me.

Best Wishes to Framesbuy future sales!

Thank you. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Great quality

Purchased a puppy print case for my glasses with accompanying cloth - I love it! Possibly the cutest thing I have ever bought & great quality too. Would definitely recommend for good quality and quick delivery

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on Framesbuy with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Perfect Order

I am used to buying glasses online, but had not previously bought from Framesbuy. After looking at several frame sites, I found a pair I loved at Framesbuy. I sent through my prescription and a GREAT pair of glasses turned up within two weeks. I found it was reassuring that you send a copy/picture of your prescription through as well, to make sure that it is correct. They kept me informed every step of the way and the affordable glasses (compared to buying in store!) are my new favourite!

Thank you Sally. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

An amazing quolity product!

I'm very happy with my computer vision glasses! Arrived on time in a very nice and comfortable case. The website is easy to use especially when you have to select the right size glasses. The customer service is excellent! I contacted them through Facebook page and get an answer after 20 min and my request was solved after 15 min!
Very recommended

Thank you Valeria for your kind words. We are indeed glad you liked our service. Look forward to serving you again!

Fabulous Service!

Fantastic Glasses at excellent price!
Fabulous Service. Company contacted me to verify order as I had made an error. Quickly rectified
Extremely happy with both product and service.
Will purchase again from Framesbuy, and have recommended to friend and family.
Many thanks

Glasses with Prism

I have the need for a Prism in one Eye only when I purchase glasses. This makes it difficult to get glasses made. Framesbuy were great. Solved all concerns and very happy with finished glasses