DanniTrim

DanniTrimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great design and print!

Great service, love my new cat print case complete with matching cat print cleaning cloth, great quality, arrived in purrfect condition!
Thank you!

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Great service!!

I bought two glasses cases for my granddaughter and needed them
In a hurry. They were so helpful the cases which were great quality arrived on time as promised.
Congratulations to Framesbuy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Sonja M.

Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great case design - matches my love of travel!

The website was easy to use and the glasses case arrived in good time. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice on colours and designs

Lesley T.

Lesley T.South East Queensland, QLD

No one can have too many glasses cases!!!!

I received my glasses cases & loved them "all". I'm a kind of girl that likes everything to match, even my glasses cases & l am not disappointed.!!!!!! They all matched & l love them. Thanks heaps

WENDY CARLTON

WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

Just Perfect!

Bought 3 cases for xmas gifts, the website was easy to use and the cases arrived ontime. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice re type and colours.

Great service, personal follow up after shipment.
Was a bit disappointed case (triangle design) was flat packed, but otherwise very happy with glasses case.

CliffK

CliffKSouth West, QLD

Customer service , Delivery & Postage A1

Simple online ordering, fast delivery even to regional QLD, and great customer service - received a personal email checking to see I received the product.

Evie

EvieSydney, NSW

Great glasses case and service

Arrived early and in great condition! Great updates on where the order was up to. Is a really pretty case and fits my glasses well. The cleaning cloth cleans very well too, unlike other brands I've had. It was really easy to find on the website and looks exactly as it did there!

Just what I needed

Love my new glasses case! ...the site was super easy to buy from...and the item was exactly as depicted ...not to mention the product arrive promptly and was well wrapped....YAY!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks Bellina, really appreciate you for taking out time to post your experience. And so glad everything went well. Look forward to serving you again!
-Richard

Delivery is and customer service is shocking

Ordered over a month ago with no updates on the delivery process as I was told I would in an email. I made requests to get more information about my order and was told it would be sent the next day. I have since tried to find out more about my order but they blocked my email address and aren't answering calls. Honestly shocking service, don't spend your money here.

Cherylyn

CherylynSydney, NSW

Pretty case

Very fast order processing and quick delivery. Case was pretty and exactly what I needed as other glasses case not as sturdy

Julie F

Julie FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great glasses cases

This is my second purchase of the soft glasses cases, other than the great patterns they are excellent quality, sturdy and don’t take up too much room in my handbag, Bought the sushi case and passport stamps this time.

Amanda

Amanda

Great design, sturdy glasses case.

Ordered a glasses case to protect my sunglasses. Case was posted quickly and efficiently. Design and quality is even better than hoped. Very sturdy, and good size. Probably order another!

Awesome cases.

Bought a couple of spec cases and was quite surprised at the quality and workmanship. I am quite fussy and could find nothing fault with these. Well done Framesbuy, I will be back for more.

Highly satisfied!

Love these soft glasses cases, great size, well made and fun designs. highly recommend to anyone wanting a great product at a reasonable price
Store front easy to access and navigate

Love my glasses case, sturdy design and cool print...thank you!

Website was easy to navigate and choose desired items
Great range of products with a variety of designs and prints available on the website
Very satisfied with this product, it’s sturdy and I love the print

Great product!

Simple online ordering, fast delivery (even to a regional area!), and great service - received a personal email checking to see I received it and asking for feedback. The case is also very pretty and good quality.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hey Raina, thanks a lot for your kind words. Really appreciate and also looking forward to serve you once again!
- Richard

cat21a

cat21a

Lovely glasses case

Found your site and found just what I wanted.The range was very good .I am extremely satisfied with the case very prompt service.Very happyWith your product will use you again.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard Glasses Case

I bought the glasses case covered with cute dogs. I was really pleased with the quality of the case & the aqua-coloured background to the design. Also happy with the prompt service, despite all the present postal problems.