Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Great glasses cases

I loved both the glasses cases that I bought. I chose two different colours and patterns so I can easily identify my reading glasses from my sunglasses when they're inside my handbag. Website was easy to navigate and items were sent to me quickly and of good quality.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for your valuable feedback Lyn. Look forward to serving you once again.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Great quality, I will be ordering again!

The communication was great during the whole process. I'm very happy with the quality of the glasses and the case as well.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate and are encouraged to keep working harder for our customers.

Winona
WinonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely but way too big

Lovely glasses, perfect prescription but they are waaay to big for me and I was hoping for a bit more brightness in the colour similar to the sample.

Good quality, beautiful design

Easy to find what I was looking for on the website. Beautiful design and really good quality.
Super fast delivery as well.

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Colourful and beautiful!

I love the range of cases available. They are colourful, interesting and exciting themes. Easy to use and makes for a great birthday gift!

Deependra
DeependraPerth, WA

Terrible

I ordered a glass 2 months ago and haven't received tracking number or product. Call won't go through, tried to email but they're not replying. Terrible service!!! I will suggest you buy from anywhere else but this website.

Sarah V
Sarah VSydney, NSW

The glasses look very nice and just perfect for me.

It was fast delivery and great glass wear . l just spend less than $200 but it was good pair of glasses l got.

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great idea

Very fast service , this is my second pair , they are so handy I have it stuck to the back of my phone case

Nice!

Good practical design, easy to use and cute too. Good customer service and pretty quick hassle free delivery. It was a good gift.

Everything was good except...

My sun glasses were just as I hoped - they fit well, and the prescription appears to be just the same as the glasses I had made in Australia. But they were about a quarter of the price which made them even better. Ordering with a script was easy. One thing I wasn't aware of was that it would take over a month to get the glasses. I understand delays might relate to COVID19 but the website only says "Super Fast" and "Timely" delivery. Better to warn people upfront what to expect.

Fiona1979
Fiona1979Murray Mallee, SA

Great case! Thankyou’

Good products, easy to order with easy to navigate website, glad I ordered, good communication from seller. Thanks again for an easy purchase

Andre
AndreSydney, NSW

a product worth waiting for

I ordered 3 pairs of glasses from Framesbuy. All came by post and were of superb quality all with cleaning cloths and elegant boxes. The glasses were made to prescription. I am very impressed with the service, communication as to where my order was and product itself.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hello Andre, many thanks for your kind and wonderful words. As a small business, we really work hard just to hear feedback like this. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers!

Exactly as expected

Great soft pouch cases, exactly as expected. Thank you! Would like more fun and bright cases, in stripes, spots etc so they are easy to spot at home and work amongst all my paperwork!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Many thanks for your review Angela. We sincerely appreciate it. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers!

Read more reviews - page 2

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers