Framesbuy

Framesbuy

No communication. I was constantly ignored or refused.

I got a annoying call telling me that I had missed the parcel and that they had called me multiple times. This wasn't true as this was the first time the number had come up in my history and I never had a voicemail from them either.

I kept asking for them to let it be dropped at my door as I can't get to the post office easily. I was always either refused or ignored. It was sent back and I was told I had to pay for it to be resent. I told them not to bother again at first. They said they would call me. They didn't. Just an email to say that they were going to deliver it again. But what did they do after multiple requests to just have a drop off? Demanded I collect it at the post office again.

Dear Isobel Melville, We use Auspost's signature service for all orders. As we see the history of your tracking, Auspost tried to deliver multiple times on multiple dates with no success. As it is a valuable item they are unable to leave it unattended at your door (its their policy). Unfortunately now your order has gone back to them. This is one of a kind case and we will try a different courier provider who is able to leave the package at your doorstep. Please note, in this case we do not take responsibility for the safety of the package once delivered. Kind regards, Framesbuy support

Happy reglassing experience

Got new lenses online From framebuy. Good and easy Communication and fast service. Very happy with my new prescription lenses on my old pair of glasses! I would recomended This company

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Framesbuy values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Service

The website firstly was easy to navigate and one could find suitable frames without having to peruse irrelevant choices. I quickly found what I wanted.
The sale was easy and secure via Paypal.
The glasses arrived promptly in a quality case with excellent cleaning cloth and are premium quality.
Five stars- will buy again.

It is always a pleasure serving customers when you love your job. Thanks for choosing Framesbuy and look forward to serving you again!

Exactly what I ordered and fast to ship

I got what I ordered and it came fairly quickly. Can't complain! I was provided with shipping information at every stage; from shipping to transit to delivery. Great customer service!

Thank you Lilly. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Unparalleled and Excellent Customer Service

I have never had any experience with online purchase of prescription glasses and used to spend exorbitantly at other shops. Framesbuy made it very easy and convenient.

This online shop has provided many types of frames and they are lovable too. Quality of frames and lenses are very good at unbeatable price structure. I have placed two orders and both are too good.

Observed that the customer services by Sagar and other team found superior in problem solving in a timely manner and with minimal time in product deliveries.

Strongly recommend many viewers hunting for best frammes & lenses, please do not waste anymore time like myself and i am sure you will get full satisfaction too like me.

Best Wishes to Framesbuy future sales!

Thank you. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Great quality

Purchased a puppy print case for my glasses with accompanying cloth - I love it! Possibly the cutest thing I have ever bought & great quality too. Would definitely recommend for good quality and quick delivery

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on Framesbuy with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Perfect Order

I am used to buying glasses online, but had not previously bought from Framesbuy. After looking at several frame sites, I found a pair I loved at Framesbuy. I sent through my prescription and a GREAT pair of glasses turned up within two weeks. I found it was reassuring that you send a copy/picture of your prescription through as well, to make sure that it is correct. They kept me informed every step of the way and the affordable glasses (compared to buying in store!) are my new favourite!

Thank you Sally. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

An amazing quolity product!

I'm very happy with my computer vision glasses! Arrived on time in a very nice and comfortable case. The website is easy to use especially when you have to select the right size glasses. The customer service is excellent! I contacted them through Facebook page and get an answer after 20 min and my request was solved after 15 min!
Very recommended

Thank you Valeria for your kind words. We are indeed glad you liked our service. Look forward to serving you again!

Fabulous Service!

Fantastic Glasses at excellent price!
Fabulous Service. Company contacted me to verify order as I had made an error. Quickly rectified
Extremely happy with both product and service.
Will purchase again from Framesbuy, and have recommended to friend and family.
Many thanks

Glasses with Prism

I have the need for a Prism in one Eye only when I purchase glasses. This makes it difficult to get glasses made. Framesbuy were great. Solved all concerns and very happy with finished glasses

Amazing - such a quick delivery time - just 2 days !

Very easy to use website & selecting the universal pod which I immediately attached to the back of my i-phone case ! Love having them with me (same as my mobile) especially when you're desperate to read the labels in the supermarket !

Great quality glasses cheap

Really easy website to use
Uploaded script, glasses choice , arrived via courier to my door .
Top quality glasses at an amazing price , I'll be ordering my next pairs this week. What a gem of a site .

Arrived fine but have circles in corner of both of lenses.

Arrived fine but have circles in corner of both of lenses.
When I asked them about this they said it is normal to all eyeglasses all over the world.
I’ve been wearing glasses for 20 years never seen this before.
I won’t be purchasing ever again

Hello James, Lab technician here. Those are progressive markings. The lens itself is a progressive lens (also known as a no-line bifocal or multifocals). On each lens will be two of those circles (or other identifying mark depending on the manufacturer of the lens, but are always the same in each lens). The 125 is the reading power like what you would get from an over the counter generic reader from a drugstore. Usually they are significantly harder to see to the point we have special contrast screens to be able to find them in the lab. The markings themselves are for aligning exactly where the point in the lens is that starts changing from your distance Rx to your reading Rx, which is the same point that we use to check the Rx itself for quality control. The other circle will be closer to the nose of the lens, possibly partially cut off depending on measurements and whatnot, with another identifying mark where the 125 would be. If you look carefully enough you will also see the same markings in the other lens of your glasses. The marks are close enough to your eye they they wont impact your vision in any meaningful way, as they are out of your main vision corridor in the lens.I can see these clearly and you say won’t impact my vision yet I can see them in my vision, to be told that every pair the world over has them was a lie. Worst glasses I’ve owned and won’t be buying again from FramesbuyHello James, sorry to hear that your vision is impacted. In this case we will most certainly offer a free replacement. Please do send them back and we will reprocess your order. Note: We will bare the shipping costs.

Great product, great surface.

Saw the product month ago, lost details, but easy to find on the net, easy to order. The whole process was seamless and backed up excellent service.

It is always a pleasure serving customers, when you love your job. Thanks for choosing Framesbuy and look forward to serving you again!

Good value

I got the highest index glass. Sent from Perth to Sydney on Monday, arrived back following Monday. Cost half Specsavers price and twice as fast.

We are glad you liked our service Sir. And we sincerely thank you for choosing Framesbuy. Would love to serve you again!

Super Convenient

Really happy with these!!! Super convenient, great for travel or even every day use. They were recommended to me by a friend... so happy

Thank you Sally. We're glad you like our service. Look forward to serving you again!

Great value, love these.

Great value, was happily surprised when it had spring hinges. Not as accurate colour wise but still pretty good for ordering online. Also the computer blue light extra includes all the features of the “clear arc” option. Will be buying myself another pair and some family.

Thank you Chris. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Great & very happy

Great service, received by post in 3 days, top quality, better than expected!! Would recommend to anyone. Cheaper ones on the market that I have seen but NOT the quality that these are.

Thank you Greg. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Fantastic

I ordered a soft glasses case online. Afterwards I had some questions to ask so emailed. I received a response in less than 1/2 hour and received my goods 2 days after I placed the order. I am not only thrilled with the item but was over the moon with the prompt delivery and customer service. Would recommend this company to all.
Donna

Thank you Donna. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Amazing value! Very pleased.

I purchased spectacles online. I selected the cheapest frame available (or close to the cheapest) because I only wear my glasses whilst at home. I am shortsighted at -4.0 or so and a contact lens wearer so just need something to wear at home or on days when I can give my eyes a rest from the lenses. I ordered the glasses which cost about $62 and thought they might not be much cop but at that price I couldn’t complain. Anyway they arrived about 12-14 days later and they fit brilliantly and I can see perfectly. Delighted.

Thank you Ljboswell. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!