Listing monitored by eContactLenses

Sandgroper
SandgroperPerth, WA

Great Price, Fast and Efficient Service

Very competitive pricing, with fast and efficient service. We ordered contacts for my daughter very early hours Mon morning, and they turned up by courier in Perth on Wed morning. Amazing service!

The contacts came direct from CooperVision in SA ... We are very happy customers and will purchase through this vendor again!!

Lise
LiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

ordered green contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes.

I ordered green coloured contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes at all. I emailed to explain this and ask if I can choose a stronger green colour or receive a refund and they did not allow it. I am very dissapointed.

Camille
Camille

Extremely happy: professional &quick delivery

It is the first time I ordered contact lenses online and my first experience (usually the most important one) was perfect from start to finish. I got a fast response to my enquiries/questions, the website and purchase process is super easy to navigate around and 3 days later, the lenses arrived home safely!! I will definitely continue ordering from eContactLenses in the future.

ALG
ALGAU

Totally satisfied

I am a first time user of this supplier. They were helpful, friendly and it was easy to order online. The order dispatched immediately and arrived earlier than expected. Will use them again, especially seeing that my health fund also accepted my claim.
Thanks.

Maya Neda Fitton
Maya Neda FittonSydney, NSW

Ordering with eContactLenses is simple and quick

I buy regularly from eContactLenses and always happy with the customer service. The web site is easy to navigate and find what you need. Ordering online with eContactLenses is simple. It is not like other web sites when you get lost and manipulated to buy what you don't need at the moment. I also like to check my previous orders and reorder. The delivery is quick with updating on the delivery day by email. This is all I need when I don't have time to go around shops and work long hours. Thank you, eContactLenses Team!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Maya, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! Were so glad you found our new website quick and easy to navigate. Thank you so much for your continuing support - it means the world to us :) Many Thanks the eCL team!

Why go to your local optometrist when you have the script

It was very easy to find my supplier & type of contact used & very simple to add the script etc
An absolutely no fuss in claiming back from my health fund

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Mark, Thank so much for your 5 Star Review! Glad to hear you found our site simple and easy to use and you were able to claim your health fund rebates back without any hassles! Looking forward to assisting you again in future. The eCL team

Salopian
SalopianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Price and Service...

Its good to know I can pick the contacts up as well as have them posted. Delightful ladies and very friendly. Will be ordering again as I need. Thank you :-)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Salopian, Thank you so much for your feedback. You have definitely put a smile on our faces this morning! :)

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very great service. I ordered based of review from here and I’m very happy with my order, great quality products fast delivery and very helpful costumer service. Thank you so much

eCL m.eContactLenses

If you want the best, the best is Annyck, Amanda & Nikki!

Your eye health and your health in general should be first priority, however finding a trusted, extremely experienced group of professionals isn't easy! I found this clinic over a year ago however it was the three ladies that have and will continue to get my business and recommendations. Keep being yourselves ladies. You're a winning combination! :)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Temeike, Thank you for the kind words! It's always a pleasure when you're around :) and as always looking forward to seeing you again!

sdotmulf
sdotmulf

Good price and quick delivery

I purchased my contacts online and they arrived within a few days. They were easy to locate on the site. Very happy with the speedy service.

Snoopy
SnoopyElsternwick

Very happy customer

Always purchased my contact lenses online.
Prompt delivery & quality product.
I have tried a few other companies, but not as good.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Snoopy, Thanks for the five star rating! It was a pleasure to assist you with your order and look forward to helping you out again in future!

Reorder

Econtacts is great - quick and easy and fast delivery.

One issue though is there is not Reorder button. Every time I have to enter in my prescription and its a hassle. Can you add a quick reorder button on purchase history? Thanks!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi lynda, Thanks for the feedback! Quick reorder functioning is something that we have been working on and very excited about! Hopefully we will be able to add this function to our site VERY soon!

Navstar
NavstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value, timely service

Havent been disappointed as yet, econtact was very responsive to request to my request for a prompt delivery as I was on my last lenses

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Navstar, Thanks for the 5 stars! We know how important it is to receive your contact lenses quickly especially when down to the last pair so were glad you didn't run out!

Mandy3340
Mandy3340Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value for money

Very happy, I've already recommended eContactLenses to a friend who is new to wearing contact lenses. I've been a wearer of contacts for over 30 years and am thrilled to be able to purchase online and have them delivered. Extremely reasonably priced too. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Mandy3340, Thanks so much for the recommendation! We really appreciate it! And thanks for the 5 star review! We do try our best

KarinJ
KarinJGold Coast

Simple to order and speedy delivery

Ran out of health fund benefit allowance for my sons contacts so no more rebate. Well he can't be half blind for the remainder of the year can he..... Decided to give eContactLenses a try. Was so easy, competitive pricing and lenses arrived quickly (despite Comm Games delays), ready for my son to go back to Uni. Will use again for sure.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi KarinJ, Thank you for the feedback and were glad your son was able to have some contacts to get him through the year! Thank you and look forward to helping you out again in future!

Read more reviews - page 2

Liza W
Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel
belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave
Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers