eContactLenses

If you want the best, the best is Annyck, Amanda & Nikki!

Your eye health and your health in general should be first priority, however finding a trusted, extremely experienced group of professionals isn't easy! I found this clinic over a year ago however it was the three ladies that have and will continue to get my business and recommendations. Keep being yourselves ladies. You're a winning combination! :)

Hi Temeike, Thank you for the kind words! It's always a pleasure when you're around :) and as always looking forward to seeing you again!

Good price and quick delivery

I purchased my contacts online and they arrived within a few days. They were easy to locate on the site. Very happy with the speedy service.

Hi sdotmulf, oh how wonderful! We're very happy to hear about your speedy service and how user friendly our website was so make a quick and hassle free order! We do try our best! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Very happy customer

Always purchased my contact lenses online.
Prompt delivery & quality product.
I have tried a few other companies, but not as good.

Hi Snoopy, Thanks for the five star rating! It was a pleasure to assist you with your order and look forward to helping you out again in future!

Reorder

Econtacts is great - quick and easy and fast delivery.

One issue though is there is not Reorder button. Every time I have to enter in my prescription and its a hassle. Can you add a quick reorder button on purchase history? Thanks!

Hi lynda, Thanks for the feedback! Quick reorder functioning is something that we have been working on and very excited about! Hopefully we will be able to add this function to our site VERY soon!

Good value, timely service

Havent been disappointed as yet, econtact was very responsive to request to my request for a prompt delivery as I was on my last lenses

Hi Navstar, Thanks for the 5 stars! We know how important it is to receive your contact lenses quickly especially when down to the last pair so were glad you didn't run out!

Excellent value for money

Very happy, I've already recommended eContactLenses to a friend who is new to wearing contact lenses. I've been a wearer of contacts for over 30 years and am thrilled to be able to purchase online and have them delivered. Extremely reasonably priced too. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

Hi Mandy3340, Thanks so much for the recommendation! We really appreciate it! And thanks for the 5 star review! We do try our best

Simple to order and speedy delivery

Ran out of health fund benefit allowance for my sons contacts so no more rebate. Well he can't be half blind for the remainder of the year can he..... Decided to give eContactLenses a try. Was so easy, competitive pricing and lenses arrived quickly (despite Comm Games delays), ready for my son to go back to Uni. Will use again for sure.

Hi KarinJ, Thank you for the feedback and were glad your son was able to have some contacts to get him through the year! Thank you and look forward to helping you out again in future!

Good service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing. The lenses were as ordered. Unfortunately they don't fit as well as I'd like but this is nothing to do with eContactLenses

Hi r_13 Thank you so much for the feedback. We do try our best to offer the best price and best service while still having fast delivery!

Why isnt there a higher star rating then 5???

I love them!! Love the price of them!!! My family are acutely jealous that they almost “ nahhh, change my word they do” look real and are gonna purchase soon.

Hi Maya May, aww that's so fantastic to hear! I'm sure you look amazing with your new contact lenses! If you upload a pic don't forget to tag us so we can see too!

Amazing service

Can't recommend this company enough.
Great customer service.
Willing to go the extra mile.
Even redirected my order when it wasn't going to reach me before I left on holidays.

Hi Gregg D, Thanks so much for the feedback! Glad we were able to help you out with that! Thanks and hope were able to help you out again soon!

Fantastic lenses , at a great price and all Australian

I brought the zombie lenses on prescription and i cant begin to tell you how great they are . Easy and painless to wear no discomfort.

Hi Joeannet2007, That's fantastic to hear and we're sure you look amazing in them!

Pretty good so far

Cannot complain whatsoever about this company. Good pricing and prompt shipping. One thing I've noticed over the last 6 months however is that it takes a lot longer than it used to to ship (maybe a day or too, which isn't bad). I've been used to ordering and having it arrive within 2-3 days (QLD-WA). Whether this is simply the day in which I order, whether operations have changed or whether it's solely down to couriers I don't know. Would be interested to hear back about that. Would definitely recommend trying them out, cannot complain.

Hi Michael H, Thanks for the wonderful feedback and the recommendation! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Everything is operating as per usual so there are no delays on our side. We will follow this up with Auspost and see what they have to say!

Cant live without

Very prompt delivery. Seem to hav troubl seeing distance. Could need an update eye test. Would like more selection of colours. Turqoise for instance.

Hi Rara, Thanks for the feedback. If your experiencing issues seeing into the distance it may be time for a visit to your optometrist. We suggest having an eye health examination every 24 months. For contact lens wearers we suggest every 12 months. If you have any boxes you have not yet opened we are happy to exchange these to your new prescription. We have a few prescription coloured contact lenses. Give us a call next time your looking for some and we will be happy to help find the perfect pair for you!

Amazing monthly big eyes honey lenses

Fast shipping, great value and look/feel awesome!!! Thank you! You can still see my blue eyes from the middle, with a golden honey brown outer rim. I love them.

Hi Blue, thanks for the review. We're sure you look amazing in them! If you upload a pic to FB or instagram don't forget to tag us so we can see them too!

Great and fast

I recently moved to Australia, so was looking where to buy lenses. Ordered for the first time recently, lenses came fast, the price is good, will definitely order more when the time comes.

Hi Polina N, Thank you so much for choosing us! Im glad you had a positive experience and were looking forward to helping you out again in future!

Delivered every time

Have been using eContactLenses for a few times now, always have been reliable, never damaged goods and never error in packing. Will always use the moving forward. Wish they could deliver a little faster in the future though. I am in Sydney CBD and it takes 5 working days for delivery.

Hi Miyabi, Thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate feedback good and bad and thank you for sharing your experience regarding delivery times. We are working on improving our delivery times so hopefully next time your order with us you will receive your lenses even faster!

Second time happy customer

For the 2nd time, I’ve bought from econtactlenses coloured contact lenses with correction. They have the brands that I always use and the pricing is great even with the delivery fee. Contacts arrived within a week well packaged.

Hi Boo, Thanks so much for the feedback. We do try our best :) Look forward to assisting you again in future! The eCL team

Great service and value.

Ordering is easy and delivery is quick and efficient. Easy to contact staff if there is an issue and they are friendly and great at fixing problems...even when I created the problems! Highly recommended.

Hi Janine, Happy to hear about your fantastic experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation!

Great Selection with Fast Shipping

After an exhaustive search for Halloween themed contacts with a prescription, I finally came to eContactLenses who not only had exactly what I was looking but had it at a competitive price. I ordered them the week before I needed them worried that it would not get to Sydney as it was coming from Queensland but it arrived safe and sound 2 days post ordering and I was kept informed of their status every step of the way via email updates. Will be ordering from here in the future. Loved the Zombie eyes - freaked everyone right out!

Hi Alissa, I'm so glad you found us and we were able to help you complete your Halloween look! Thanks so much for your kinds words - we're smiling ear to ear!

This is perfect! Great Website

Great value for money!
Great website!
Fast Shipping
I would repeat order from this website
and 100% would recommend to a friend to use

Hi Katie, Thanks for the kind words and for being such a fantastic customer!!!

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton
Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

hi there, My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them? kind regards Belinda
Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses? Regards Dave
Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Similar listings