Verifiedecontactlenses.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Mama Bear
Mama Bear7 posts

very helpful customer service

I ordered contact lenses which were not despatched within the expected time and were not going to arrive by the time I needed them. Contacted customer service who said there was a supply issue, they sent me some trial lenses as an interim solution then tracked down my order & sent it express so I would receive it in time
u2inoz
u2inoz14 posts

Excellent service .. fabulous price

So happy with this service. I have ordered from them for two years and will not go anywhere else. Cheapest price for my daily contacts, and they are shipped in days right to my door.
Thanks so much for your service! Show details
Alex W
Alex WSydney, NSW

Returning customer

I have purchased from this site few times. Fair price and shipping is really fast. Got the lenses the next day on standard delivery. Definitely will buy from this site again.
BDL
BDLSydney, NSW

Great price and responsive service

Will definitely use eContact Lenses again. Had initial issue with their phone number not working, but excellent service via e-mail. Lowest price I found online and my order was received in Sydney extremely quickly. Show details
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.3 posts

Extremely Happy

I have always had to wait a few weeks for my contacts, sometimes even months due to them being out of stock and I was so amazed to see my contacts arrive in a day! That’s right! One day! I live in QLD Australia and I am over the moon. They also had the best price and I will absolutely be ordering from the again! Show details
Sandgroper
SandgroperPerth, WA

Great Price, Fast and Efficient Service

Very competitive pricing, with fast and efficient service. We ordered contacts for my daughter very early hours Mon morning, and they turned up by courier in Perth on Wed morning. Amazing service!

The contacts came direct from CooperVision in SA ... We are very happy customers and will purchase through this vendor again!! Show details

Lise
LiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

ordered green contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes

I ordered green coloured contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes at all. I emailed to explain this and ask if I can choose a stronger green colour or receive a refund and they did not allow it. I am very dissapointed. Show details
Camille
Camille3 posts

Extremely happy: professional &quick delivery

It is the first time I ordered contact lenses online and my first experience (usually the most important one) was perfect from start to finish. I got a fast response to my enquiries/questions, the website and purchase process is super easy to navigate around and 3 days later, the lenses arrived home safely!! I will definitely continue ordering from eContactLenses in the future. Show details ·  1
ALG
ALGAU15 posts

Totally satisfied

I am a first time user of this supplier. They were helpful, friendly and it was easy to order online. The order dispatched immediately and arrived earlier than expected. Will use them again, especially seeing that my health fund also accepted my claim.
Thanks. Show reply
Maya Neda Fitton
Maya Neda FittonSydney, NSW11 posts

Ordering with eContactLenses is simple and quick

I buy regularly from eContactLenses and always happy with the customer service. The web site is easy to navigate and find what you need. Ordering online with eContactLenses is simple. It is not like other web sites when you get lost and manipulated to buy what you don't need at the moment. I also like to check my previous orders and reorder. The delivery is quick with updating on the delivery day by email. This is all I need when I don't have time to go around shops and work long hours. Thank you, eContactLenses Team! Show details ·  1
Mark Perth
Mark Perth

Why go to your local optometrist when you have the script

It was very easy to find my supplier & type of contact used & very simple to add the script etc
An absolutely no fuss in claiming back from my health fund Show details ·  1
Salopian
SalopianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful Price and Service

Its good to know I can pick the contacts up as well as have them posted. Delightful ladies and very friendly. Will be ordering again as I need. Thank you :-) Show details ·  1
Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Very great service. I ordered based of review from here and I’m very happy with my order, great quality products fast delivery and very helpful costumer service. Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Temeike
TemeikeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

If you want the best, the best is Annyck, Amanda & Nikki!

Your eye health and your health in general should be first priority, however finding a trusted, extremely experienced group of professionals isn't easy! I found this clinic over a year ago however it was the three ladies that have and will continue to get my business and recommendations. Keep being yourselves ladies. You're a winning combination! :)

Show reply

sdotmulf
sdotmulf2 posts

Good price and quick delivery

I purchased my contacts online and they arrived within a few days. They were easy to locate on the site. Very happy with the speedy service.

Show reply

Liza W
Liza W

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel
bel

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eContactLenses   DM

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave
Dave

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?

Regards Dave

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.