123 cheese

123 cheese

2.0

Sophie

SophieBrisbane

0 out of 5 stars: You'll NEVER receive a photobook from them!

This company is in LIQUIDATION and still sending out advertising emails for products they have no intention of delivering. They give you 1 year to upload your photos knowing that paypal and your credit card company will only give you 6 months to claim a refund, meaning you'll never see your money again. The 123 cheese website doesn't even exist!

Shocking! Abysmal! Terrible! Unaustralian! Rip off!

review123

review123

a way to salvage as much as you can of lost 123cheese p/books

Bear

BearSydney

123 Cheese are in liquidation

Confirming 123 cheese has gone into liquidation

It appears we will not receive our photo books and the thousands of vouchers that were pre-sold will not be honoured.

Jameso

Jameso

Not looking good

I am also awaiting an Album that I ordered and can get no response from them.
    See the following web post which appears to indicate that 123cheese is no longer:
    Beware!

Peter

Peter

Dishonest, likely trading while insolvent.

123cheese has gone bust.

Try and get your money back from PayPal/Credit Card companies.

They were still taking money from customers till April, but have still not delivered books paid for in January 2015 and Possibly earlier.

Bad form

Lost my voucher code for my book. Contacted them and received a return email with the lost voucher number.
    Went straight online and spent a whole weekend making my book, only to never receive it.
    Why send me the number. Really angry about this.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Do Not Trust 123Cheese...

Garbage

You piece of garbage taking other peoples money and making them wait with no product. If you have any self worth post your phone new contact number so people can at least contact you and dispute your fraudulant activities.

Still waiting!

I ordered a book at the end of December and since then had bought another 6 vouchers as gifts.
    Had to advise the people I had given them to of the news-!very disappointed if the vouchers arent honoured

mick

micksydney

123cheese directors pul scam

I have been fobbed off since early January with 2 my albums. One uploaded in January and the other sent a month later. Then I bought a third album in the Australia Day sales.
    Clearly this company knew its position and continued trading whilst insolvent. This is fraud and I will be chasing the directors as it is illegal to continue trading whilst insolvent...which is precisely what they did.
    I hear that this company has been reborn as a new business. Unless they honour their outstanding debts I will be spreading the word as well as going after the directors. YOU SHOULD DO LIKEWISE. Do not take it lying down as ASIC refuses to do what the public expects, so the job of bring crooks to account belongs to each and every one of us.

Will my existing order ever be published?!

I submitted a photo book on 30th March this year. After following up several times with no response I see they have gone into liquidation :(
    Does anyone know if existing orders will ever be published by the new company helpingout 123 cheese?!! Just want to know whether to start making a new one with a different company or hope that my original one will finally be delivered?!! (Wishful thinking perhaps)

Totally devastated!!

Have spent hours and hours over the last few months doing a special birthday book, only to find this news. Couldn't believe my eyes!! Then to top it off I've lost three other vouchers. Would have softened the blow a little if they had the decency to notify their regular customers by e mail. It would not have taken much effort!! Great disappointment. Prior to this I have always been very satisfied with them.

Hope for our 123 Cheese Orders

Website says : 123Cheese is now a part of PhotobookShop Group
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING 123CHEESE.COM.AU
    COMING SOON - so maybe there is some hope after all ....

Gone under

Obviously no longer trading. We lost 100.00. Spread the word. We had three outstanding orders. At least we still have the photos saved

The truth would have helped

Like other users, I was given the run around for three months and now hear that 123 Cheese is in liquidation. If I had been told the truth, I could have at least made other plans for the book. I should have known if the price sounds too good it probably is!

Find out how 123 cheese compares to other Physical Shops

Liquidation looks like all that work getting my holiday photos into a book is lost!

I ordered a 60 page Photobook early in February but it never turned up and I keep getting stories about delays with the cover. Now I find that 123 is not delivering what has been paid for because it's in liquidation. I have 2 more unused vouchers. For the last 4 or five years the product has always been such good quality and delivered on time, now I am guessing that my money is now lost. DO NOT use 123 for anything

JX

JXSydney

Their slowness to deliver spoils their reputation

I've ordered from this company previously. Their product is good but they are so very SLOW in delivering their photobooks. Each time I've ordered there has always been a wait. But never more than 6 weeks. This is the first time I've waited for 3months and still waiting.

It's a shame that they let themselves down with slow delivery. Their product isn't bad (when it arrives).

I am wondering if they are only slow with orders with vouchers? If so, they shouldn't offer any deals!

Angela

AngelaSydney

no service

I have 7 upload of photobooks for my son's wedding and two sisters first time visited Australia late Febury,last time I have spoken to them was late March I have been told during Christmas large number job,they will delay.Now the phone is constantly engaged,no email response as well.The compnay must broken,no longer running.It is real bad.I have promissed my sisters will give one of each photo book to them.

Lize

LizePerth, WA

123Cheese orders

For those of you who still don't know, 123Cheese went into liquidation on 7 April 2015. My order sent in 26 January 2015 never arrived. You can forget about getting your orders. They told me as late as 5 April 2015 it will be sent out by the end of the week, obviously lying as they were not getting anything out. Also all those other vouchers we all bought on their promotions are down the drain.

No service

I have processed a couple of books through 123Cheese and great service now you put in a request for assistance or a query and no response. Phone constantly engaged. Now I have ditched this company and wonder if it still around going by the lack of response.

Chrisgreg

Chrisgregasked

I have always found 123 Cheese service to be very prompt and professional, however, there seems to be an issue with connecting to the server to upload the photo book. Is there a problem with the company that prevents the production of the books or are they becoming insolvent?

cpats
    cpats

I came across an article on "Print21.com.au" that mentions the collapse of DIrect Digital Group (DDG). This is the company that created and owns 123Cheese business - it appears on your credit card statement and your 123Cheese product purchase invoice. If DDG has become insolvent, then it follows that 123Cheese has stopped trading. That would explain why their server is not working and their phone line has a continuous busy tone.

Steve S
    Steve S

Until the last six month I had no problems with Cheese 123. As per the trail on Facebook site it is now pretty certain they have gone belly up and don't want to discuss with their creditors (us).

Tina
    Tina

I too ordered from them before, I was happy with the product and prompt delivery. This is why I used them again. Unfortunately this time they have lied and deceived me. Despite speaking to me on the phone and assuring me the book was on its way I have recieved nothing. Now their phone is disconnected and I can no longer log on to at least retrieve a copy of my book that took weeks to put together :(

Anne

Anneasked

How can I see what I have written in the text box? I cannot read it at all, I am using 12 text size.

Silvana90
    Silvana90

I'm sorry, I don't remember. Check the colour of your font, might be blending in with the background.

Mammadore
    Mammadore

Go up the top to View, and click Maximum Zoom - I do all my text boxes that way, and edit them as well, as the new method of text boxes (as opposed to the older versions) it is hard to see what you are doing or read to edit.

Schnooky

Schnookyasked

Can I shift a photo from one page to another ? Have no idea how.

bob12and35
    bob12and35

From memory, if you have two pages open, you can drag a picture between the pages. I never found a way of moving a picture across several pages. You have to clear photos and start again.
    Note that the 123cheese software is more or less identical to the Officeworks software.

Don4791
    Don4791

To transfer a pic from one page to another that you don't have open just cut and paste, of course if it is just from one page to an adjacent page just drag it over