Professional and Efficient

This was my second job. The finished product was wonderful. Printed and despatched quickly. I did not ask for a pre-print review and was pleased that an oversight was picked up. I hope to do my next book all in colour. Have recommended this company to many people.

Impressed with high qualiiy

Job completed ahead of time as usual. High quality very pleased. My customers are impressed. Service has been exceptional as well, proffessional and will keep coming back for all my printing needs.

Teena

TeenaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Highly Professional

I was happy with the printing of my design. Have asked for another quote to print the rest of my products. The staff members who assisted me were professional and patient. Thanks all!

Wonderful service

The service and quality was so good that I sent two other artists to get their calendar printing done with you. I will be back again next year. Thanks again

Jillian

JillianSydney, NSW

Terrific service - start to end

As a printing novice I found the preprint review service particularly valuable. Really helpful staff who responded quickly and had a good eye for detail. The final product was fabulous quality. Overall highly recommended. I will certainly be a repeat customer.

Eryn

ErynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, prompt communication and excellent printing quality. Highly recommend paying the little bit extra for proofing - the team will notify you with any issues and resolve them quickly! First time printing with this company and very impressed and happy with my product! I ordered 300 of their square gift cards!

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb quality business cards

Fantastic order process from start to finish and superb quality business cards. A very competitive quote and all round service. We will definitely be coming back to use again for our next print project. Thanks very much.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Terrible service do not go anywhere near these guys.

We are graphic designers with over twenty years experience, and two diplomas and have been dealing with David for months at quoting stage as I had to re-jig artwork to suit their specification. Only to be told today once nearing completion of my design work, that he can't help us. Job was quoted by David, all I have done is remove two pages ( a simple alteration) and he says he can't help??? After I have kept them in the loop with job progress and even changed my artwork to suit them. Its quite obvious he realises he has misquoted and now doesn't wish to deal with me. Terrible customer service and has just left us high and dry. Worst printer I have ever dealt with in my twenty plus years. Do not trust these guys.

Charlene
Charlene

We have already found printers willing to do the job with the artwork, as I said we have been doing this a very long time and dealt with many printers. There also would not be 43 emails IF YOU HAD A CONTACT NUMBER to clarify things.

Sue E.

Sue E.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

I used CMYK to print some greeting cards recently, and the service, and quality of the finished product was superb. I will be using them again, and I would definitely recommend their services.

MickBGippsland, VIC

Fast service with good outcome

Had a book printed by CMYK for our community newspaper. It takes a bit of work as it is up to the customer to make sure everything is ok. There is no phone service provided, however, I had fast responses to my emails. When the final proof required some changes, these were done and the printing and delivery was earlier than I expected. It is a learning curve with a book, so contact with CMYK to make sure you understand the process is important. I always had quick responses. The cost is very reasonable, especially as the number of prints increases. I'm using CMYK for a second book, this time on family history.

Computassist

ComputassistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant! Just Brilliant!

Needing flyers, posters and outdoor banners for an important local Protest event, my first-time experience of dealing with CMYK Online was just Brilliant

Anyone with a small amount of Desktop Publishing skills (that's ME!) can't go far wrong in using CMYK's templates, expertise and attention-to-detail to make an impact that - in my situation - has received acceptance, critical acclaim and comments from around the world!

CMYK Online - the "go-to" printers for our next event!

Well done to the entire team!

Geoff

GeoffLaunceston, TAS

Exceeded expectations

Thank you very much for your very professional, easy to use, and affordable printing system. Our calendars have arrived in very good time, and we are all very pleased with your printing. Hopefully we will produce another calendar next year and will definitely have you do the printing, Much appreciated.

Mazfrog

MazfrogMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great printer

Have been using cmyk online for 5 years now as my primary printer for my graphic design business and they have always been great. Very prompt communication and delivery. Print quality is great value for the price. Would highly recommend.

Jimmy P.

Jimmy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prints and service above and beyond my expectations

Ordered some A4 flyers for a startup, and CMYK went above and beyond my expectations, with fast printing, dispatch and shipping times - with the Express option, it only took two business days to be all completed and shipped to Adelaide.

They also provided excellent customer service, letting me know there were some errors with my artwork and offered solutions on what I should do.

Quality of the prints were excellent, and were a fraction of the price and turnaround time Officeworks charged for a similar printing. Overall I highly recommend CMYK Online and I will hopefully form a long lasting relationship with them in the future.

Danielle

DanielleMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful service and go the extra mile

The team at CMYK were so helpful and patient, giving advice and direction to help me get the job done. Making this book was way out of my comfort zone but they made it so easy and the finished product was so much better than I could have imagined. The paper quality was great and the price was fantastic. Emails were answered promptly and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Will definitely use this company again.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Dear Danielle, Thank you for your very kind words, it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Regards from the team at:

FionaD

FionaDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, price and product!

This was my first attempt at self publishing and CMYK were so helpful. When I emailed them for help (many times) they would respond within half an hour! The 'make print ready' service was such a relief to have and so affordable. Their website is so good to use with so much help available. The finished product was so much better than i had expected. The paper samples received is a great way to help selection and that was delivered so fast. Brilliant printing business! Thanks so much CMYK.

David C.South East Queensland, QLD

No customer support

Very had to deal with if you are a mum and dad business. They do not offer any phone support so if you are on a deadline it makes it super difficult to get things done quickly as all their support is via email and is not monitored so it could take all day to get a reply. Very frustrating

João L.

João L.Sydney, NSW

Fast turnaround, good quality and reasonable price

I got our wedding booklets printed at CMYK online and they turned out fantastic. The service was really good and I was kept well informed with prompt responses to all queries. The job was completed and delivered well before the estimated timeframe and the quality of the finished product was amazing. Our guests commented about how well they has turned out.

I will be using this company for all my future printing needs and highly recommend them.

Tim C.

Tim C.North West, QLD

Great Quality Calendars for a Competitive Price

I’ve used CMYK Online two years in a row to print one hundred calendars each year, and have been very happy with the quality, and plan to use them again this year.
The colours come out just as I see them on my computer screen, which is great. Gloss finish is brilliant, and the thicker paper options are very handy, as I like a thicker paper for calendars.
Prices are very competitive, and I really have no complaints. Their communication is great.
If anything, their website could use a little update, but in no way is navigation hard, the page just appears a little outdated. Otherwise, all positive!

Fantastic quality and service

I have always been so happy with the quality and speed of my orders from CMYK Online. And the customer service is above and beyond, quickly and satisfactorily dealing with any issues! Their pricing is extremely competitive, and a small business owner, I appreciate being able to get such high quality products at such good prices regardless of how much I order.