• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Professional and Quality Service

We have used CMYK to use to print several office supplies over the last two years. They are extremely professional to deal with and all work has been of high quality. On top of this their prices are also the cheapest on the market!!

Highly recommended.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Lisa
LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

OUTSTANDING

I received many quotes for printing copies of my children's book. CMYK came in as the least expensive. When I sent their quote to the other printers and said - what are you offering that they are not? There response was - quality. I took the risk and gave my order to CMYK - it certainly paid off. The quality that CMYK offer is outstanding. I couldn't be more happy. They are helpful right from the beginning to the very end. I have many books to be printed and I feel confident in giving them all to CMYK.

Healthware A.
Healthware A.Sydney, NSW

Best printing service around

We have used CMYK for our printing over the past 5 years. Their prices are great and their quality and professionalism is even better. We have used another printing service once in the past. However, we found CMYK to be much quicker.

Could not fault them.

Chris
Chris

Absolutely fantastic calendars!

CMYK gave excellent service, found an error I made and corrected it. Extremely helpful. Excellent quality printing. Very quick service and delivery. Second year we used CMYK. Will use again.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Great service and an excellent result!

This was our first experience with creating a printed catalogue and CMYK were really helpful both on email and via their website, which is very informative. Their prices are fantastic and being able to build your own instant quote is really handy. The end result was fantastic and we really look forward to printing a catalogue with CMYK again this year. The experience and the samples have inspired us and our friends to embark on other projects!

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Amazing printing quality and fantastic, fast service

I absolutely loved working with CMYK to print my book. I was very impressed with their fast email service. They were also very affordable in comparison to other printing companies. The end result beat expectations.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Dear Raphaella, Thank you for your very kind words, it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Regards from the team at:

alex
alexRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible delivery service, need a new courier!

Sue E.
Sue E.Perth, WA

5 stars, once again

For the second time in just a few months, I used CMYK. This time, to print A4 saddle stitch calendars of my photography. I was totally blown away at the results obtained. The service was great too - I am so glad I paid extra to have my photos checked, as one of them was low resolution, and I was able to fix it and get on with the job. I will be using them again in the future. 100% recommend.

JuanitaB
JuanitaBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always high quality and fast

I have been using CMYK Colour Online for many years for everything from business cards to invoice books. Their service is always great, quality always high, helpful and always dispatched on time. And the extra bonus is that their prices are more than competitive.

Professional and Efficient

This was my second job. The finished product was wonderful. Printed and despatched quickly. I did not ask for a pre-print review and was pleased that an oversight was picked up. I hope to do my next book all in colour. Have recommended this company to many people.

Impressed with high qualiiy

Job completed ahead of time as usual. High quality very pleased. My customers are impressed. Service has been exceptional as well, proffessional and will keep coming back for all my printing needs.

Teena
TeenaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Highly Professional

I was happy with the printing of my design. Have asked for another quote to print the rest of my products. The staff members who assisted me were professional and patient. Thanks all!

Wonderful service

The service and quality was so good that I sent two other artists to get their calendar printing done with you. I will be back again next year. Thanks again

Jillian
JillianSydney, NSW

Terrific service - start to end

As a printing novice I found the preprint review service particularly valuable. Really helpful staff who responded quickly and had a good eye for detail. The final product was fabulous quality. Overall highly recommended. I will certainly be a repeat customer.

Eryn
ErynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, prompt communication and excellent printing quality. Highly recommend paying the little bit extra for proofing - the team will notify you with any issues and resolve them quickly! First time printing with this company and very impressed and happy with my product! I ordered 300 of their square gift cards!