Amber Electric

Amber Electric

Brand Manager for Amber Electric? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Ashley M.
Ashley M.Sydney, NSW

I'm telling everyone to use amber for electricity

When you change electricity providers and go for a cheaper offer the quality of the power is no different... The lights will still turn on no matter who you are with. So I have no idea why people pay more when they clearly don't have to. I switched from our other provider after a lot of research and wanted to test if it really worked by paying wholesale prices. it really does. The notification I get if the price is surging and letting me know when clean power is being used is amazing. I'm very impressed with the service and support. The even better part is knowing I'm paying less for green energy.

MikeB
MikeBMelboune

Electricity at wholesale rates!!