Arc Energy Group

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Five stars from me

Five stars. Well deserved by arc energy group. Very reliable and empathetic company. The customer support listened to my concern and really took the extra effort to come up with a convenient solution. Very much appreciated

Quick response

The lights on my floor (in an Arc Energy embedded network building) turned off and an Arc Energy engineer came and resolved the issue by the end of the day. The engineer was also friendly and informative.

Cooper

CooperSydney, NSW

Really positive and consistent customer service. Explained the process and even gave me some helpful information about embedded networks, plus very friendly. Overall very happy with the rates and services.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Pathetic

弗莱德 F.

弗莱德 F.Sydney, NSW

expensive

bought an apartment with the embedded network with ARC energy, for some reason i am paying at least 50% more than what I was paid, I did not change my lifestyle a lot, but I did pay a lot more money.its just insane.

Five star service

Moved into an Arc Energy embedded building and so far I'm VERY happy with the service. Great customer service - phone answered instantly and all questions answered. Good discounts offered without the need for negotiating!

Great Australian customer service

Great local customer service. Thank you Jason for your time on the phone today! Went above and beyond to walk me through all the steps and processes of living in an embedded network apartment. Thanks for all the information.

Smooth & Easy

It's been smooth and easy for the last 3 years. I appreciate having lowest rates offered to me as opposed to other companies that expect you to beg. Thank you.

Dedicated team :)

Reliable energy and customer service. I had one slight issue with my power supply and the customer service team assured me it was an external issue that was to be prioritised. It was prioritised and resolved within the hour. Dedicated team !

Suprised my friends!

I had no idea how good i had it until i compared my energy bill to my friends bills; who are with origin and OC. I felt obliged to post a good review to thank Arc Energy Group for helping reduce the stress of bills without us having to ask for a discount!

Connected Promptly & Professionally

Arc Energy group connected us in a prompt manner. The process was easy and the offer and conditions were clearly explained from the start. Any and all questions were answered by the knowledgable call centre.

Reliable Service

Bumped into one of the Arc Energy engineers in my building, i had a few questions which he answered willingly. Was good to see an embedded network hiring actual professional engineers as opposed to sales people.

Sarah Wu

Sarah WuSydney, NSW

Better than my previous provider

My previous apartment was managed by Origin, I moved 8 months ago and am now with Arc Energy Group. It was the best change i ever did. Compared, my bills are much lower.

A company that cares

Extremely satisfied with the customer service. Spoke to a kind man who truly exceeded any call centre customer service that I've dealt with. It's very evident that this company cares and values their business.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy Group

By far the most affordable

Been with them for a few years now and never had a problem.
I usually don't post reviews but the other evening after a conversation with a relative, we both spent hours going through all the companies rates and found my bills with Arc Energy Group were by far the cheapest. So i thought it was worth the mention! Thanks Arc for providing a professional and honest service.

Overall great

Arc Energy Group has competitive pricing. Overall i think they are a Great company, I have had no issues, no power issues. Always Quick and friendly to assist any queries.

Saving money

Compared my bill to my friends bill and was shocked as to the money I was saving. The rates are better than the largest supplier in Sydney and i've had reliable power since day one.

Wow what a breeze

The whole process of connecting power, hot water and NBN was a breeze with the amazing ARC Energy team. Their rates were fantastic and customer service was excellent. I would definitely use ARC Energy again and highly recommend them.

Highly Recommended

Low rates, reliable power and the respectful staff. It's good to see such a large company doing it right from all angles in this day and age. Can't fault them.

Impressive

My first experience in building with a managed network. I guess I had the wrong impression because so far it's surpassed my expectations. Arc has a knowledgable team located in Australia who are willing to spend time answering my questions and providing competitive rates.

Olan

Olanasked

I will be moving to a unit with your embedded network. Is the gas included in the service you provide? Or do I have to get a separate provider for gas?

Hi Olan,

Thanks for getting in touch. Gas is not billed to tenants when you have your hot water with Arc Energy. Any gas used in your unit, for example through your cooktop, is unmetered and only a daily supply charge is charged.

Feel free to reach out to our customer care centre for any other questions or concerns. We'll be more than happy to assist! 1300 025 965

Kind regards,
Arc Energy Group Customer Care Team

弗莱德 F.

弗莱德 F.asked

bought an apartment with embedded network with ARC energy, for some reason i am paying at least 50%more than what I was paid, I did not change my lifestyle a lot, but I did pay a lot more money.its just insane.

Martha

Marthaasked

is the gas service included when you connect electricity and hot water with Arc Energy?

Hi Martha,

Thanks for getting in touch. Gas is not billed to tenants when you have your hot water with Arc Energy. Any gas used in your unit, for example through your cooktop, is unmetered, and only a daily supply charge.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

Kind regards,