3.1

3.2

SATISFIED CUSTOMER
SATISFIED CUSTOMERSydney, NSW2 posts

CUSTOMER SERVICE

The team are always obliging and helpful.

Great work

Tim G.
Tim G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The worst utility company I have ever experienced

The worst user interface for online payment. Also I don't receive a bill and then they send an "overdue" reminder, this has happened several times. Customer service is atrocious to say the least. They're happy to send me 8 text messages in an hour to pay a bill that I already paid and at 7pm after hours when I can not contact them. Show details
Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Great service from Jomelle at Arc Energy

Jomelle from Arc was super quick and helpful in getting us connected to our gas and electricity as we had no power for the entire day. Even after work hours she would help us keep track of the technician that came to turn our electricity back on. Amazing experience from her and definitely would recommend to my friends and family. Show details
Danny
Danny5 posts

A splendid customer service

WOW! From the very beginning like opening account, explaining everything from a to z, this company is amazing!It's like having a personal buttler who looks after you and you don't have to be scared that you going to be tricked or deceived.Every question has been answered, every request fullfilled!So lucky to have them as my energy provider! Show details
Sid Jones
Sid JonesSydney, NSW

Don't bother with Arc

There are good energy service providers out there. Arc isn't one of them. Show details

Owen
OwenSydney, NSW2 posts

Disgusting disregard for the consumer

Arc energy are great at providing terrible customer service. Have the disgusting behaviour of sending threatening emails and simultaneously send texts for accounts only a few days over due (5 days or less) together with $13 “fee” for a monthly $70 bill. I’m stuck with them as my provider of all utilities as I’m in a unit complex who has the contract.
I will never use them nor recommend in any way.
Avoid at all costs!!!!
At no time do they encourage an option to set up direct debit but also make it hard to navigate.
This is price gauging at its unscrupulous best. Show details
Bob
Bob

perfect investigation experience with Jomelle

During the investigation on my hot water bill, Jomelle was very responsive to my concerns and has provided excellent customer service to me. Would recommend others to use ArcEnergy in the future.

Thanks again to Jomelle! Show details

Jack
JackSydney, NSW2 posts

Make mistake on my bill address

Make mistake on my bill address. My house is under renovation and suddenly been cutting off electricity!
Because Ausgrid didn't received any payment for electricity on my real address. Show details
Bec
Bec

Outstanding Customer Service

I had an issue with my bill that required investigating, which required more than one phone call to resolve. Jomelle was a standout customer service rep! She was extremely thorough in her explanations and went above and beyond to ensure I had the information I needed. I felt reassured when she was handling my case and knew that a solution would be reached. I was impressed by her dedication and professionalism, and am grateful for her outstanding service. Thank you Jomelle! Show details

R B.
R B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Sick Of Not Picking My Own Provider!

This is the second time, I've had my choice of provider taken from me.
I wouldn't have chosen Active Utilities in Melbourne and l wouldn't have chosen Arc Energy Group in Sydney to provide my Utilities!
They both are way to expensive and both feel like l'm being ripped off!
Thank goodness Arc Energy Group had a lovely representative to help me out. Otherwise this review would be worded more strongly!
I'm paying for water and gas every two months and electricity monthly.
Waiting for the sick joke to be told. Show details
Mitchell
MitchellSydney, NSW

Phonecall regarding our electricity and gas bill

We rang today to clarify some things with our gas and electricity bill and spoke with a lady named Jomelle she was extremely helpful and easy to deal with and helped us with our enquiry in a prompt efficient and friendly manner.
Given our circumstance we often deal with organisations that are less than satisfactory and are pleased to say that with Jomelle this was not the case at all.
She helped us in a way that was incredibly easy and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and have or questions answered as well as actioned in a prompt and timely fashion.
Having previously come from a customer service background her service was excellent and we could not have asked for a better experience. Show details
Lisa
Lisa6 posts

Great service officer

On service received from customer support officer Jomelle Ng I am very happy with service and follow up. She showed great commitment and diligence and explained and provided a better understanding of my concerns including follow up questions all very promptly. Thank you so very much! Show details
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Avoid

I moved out of my previous apartment powered by Arc about 3 months ago (who I only used due it being on an embedded network and not having a choice), and am still receiving bills - with new charges - despite being fully paid up when I left and requested to close the account.
They seem completely unable to close my account despite numerous calls. Show details
Peter Fraser
Peter FraserSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic customer service

Had no problems with gas or electricity .Always plenty of hot water Show details
Mark R