Listing monitored by Arc Energy Group

• Rates and Fees
Wonster
WonsterLIDCOMBE

Great customer service by Jomelle

I had enquiries regarding the bills I received so I called Arc energy.
Jomelle from billing team kindly assisted with my enquiries with her in depth knowledge and when she couldn't answer she asked her manager to assist. There was a problem with the billing which she said will get fixed immediately. She also gave me some tips and advice on how to cut back on the usage. Great customer service by Jomelle and I was quite happy at the end of the call.

Irene

Eason Z.
Eason Z.Sydney, NSW

Total rip off

Want a simple answer of how you justify $15 per KL for thermal hot water??? There is no transparency and no tariff information can be found on your website. Looking to report to Energy & Water Ombudsman.

Pleasant experience after a long standing issue.

I had issues with my hot water billing that were recurrent. The matter was finally escalated to Fred who along with Elise worked hard at ensuring that my concerns were listened to and a thorough investigation was undertaken with the outcome being a reasonable one, showing goodwill. I felt like I was taken seriously which turned around the initial disappointment I felt into a good experience. Thank you.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

We're pleased to hear that your issues were resolved in a satisfactory manner. Thanks for letting us know.

Great service!

I am moving out of my apartment and contacted Arc Energy to assist with the move out process. Jomelle was fantastic with answering all of my questions, pleasure to deal with!

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Prompt Resolve

My unit electricity was disconnected by mistake. I called Arc energy, their customer service agent Jomelle Alexandra promptly identified the problem. Had technician onsite quickly and fixed the issue. Very happy with her service and professionalism.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

We're sorry that your service was interrupted but we're pleased to hear that Jomelle and the team helped to get everything sorted out so quickly. Thanks for letting us know.

I moved in to a new apartment recently, the electricity, hot water and gas are from Arc Energy. The customer service is very quick and friendly. Price is reasonable. I'm happy with it so far and would recommend to friends.

Rates and Fees
Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for letting us know.

Vivian T.
Vivian T.Sydney, NSW

Billing issues resolved very quickly!

I made a payment to the wrong elelctricity account. Jomelle responded very quickly to my email and helped to resolve my electricity billing issues with ease. Great customer service and highly recommended!
Yen

Rates and Fees
Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for letting us know that we were able to help you so quickly and easily. We appreciate the feedback.

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

confusion in bills sort out quickly

Jomelle is very helpful and patience in assisting my request. The confusion in company's electricity
bill had been cleared. Jomelle's professional attitude to the clients was much appreciated. I would
recommend my friends to Arc Energy.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words about Jomelle and the assistance you received from her.

Ken. S
Ken. SSydney

Occasional mistakes, great staff working for ARC!

We rented a unit for a few months and ARC energy group were the embedded utility provider for electricity and thermal energy. No issues with account set up and provision of the energy, just a couple of mistakes with billing. When contacted about the invoices, the staff there were very pleasant to deal with and the error was fixed. Particularly Jomelle from billing who helped me on a couple of occasions, she sets the high standard for customer service in my view.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback and the kind words about Jomelle's customer service, we really appreciate it.

Find out how Arc Energy Group compares to other Energy Providers

Thanks Jomelle for your great help!

Jomelle A. efficiently helped resolve my issue at very short notice. This helped me avoid being overdue on my bill. Thanks Jomelle for your problem solving skills and helpful customer service.

ServicesGas
Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks Julie. We're here to help and it's nice to hear that our team members are providing great customer service.

HR H.
HR H.Sydney, NSW

Great Service & Very Reasonable

We have integrated power within our apartment block and I've never had any issues with Arc Energy. The bills have been reasonable since moving in and although I was apprehensive about being in an embedded network my bills have been manageable.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for letting us know about your good experience.

Rongchao Chen
Rongchao ChenSydney, NSW

Product Review

Jomelle Alexandra has been an outstanding help in her service. she was absolutely kind & patient & helpful. She was willing to make an extra mile to solved all the problems. I can recommend her service any time.

Arc Energy G.Arc Energy GroupSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words about Jomelle. She is a valued member of our team and we think she's great too.

Worse service ever

Start now

Exceptional Energy Provider - They Listen and Care!

I am pleasantly surprised with the customer service at Arc Energy Group, the team are always are happy to take my call and resolve any queries I have. Great energy provider for me and my families usage! Thank you for all your help!

Yu W

Can you guys believe Arc Energy created 2 accounts for my apartment and trying to charge me double the price?

Hi Yu,
We have tried to contact you regarding the above. If you would like to contact our customer service line on 1300 025 965 and one of our agents will be able assist you. Regards, Arc Energy