Too long
Too long

Do not buy a washing machine from here

Daniel
DanielSydney

Good Customer Service

Nicole V.Sydney, NSW

Do not order anything. 2nds world has fallen into administration

Inderjeet Gulati
Inderjeet GulatiSydney, NSW

Beware they stop responding when they need to give refund

Still awaiting refund of $1195 . Was promised to get by 15/04/19. Neither responding to emails nor phone calls to their Cremorne shop. They are losing their loyal customers . What sort of business model they are running.

Tim ex staff retrenced
Tim ex staff retrencedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Now in receivers hands

Say no more the business is no longer running and the staff lost their jobs
Told by a phone call
Now in hands of receivers and no one knows if they will be paid

Leeann
Leeann

poor customer service

I purchased a camera through seconds world. It was due to be delivered over a week ago. All they say is its been dispatched. It is will Australia post. I am going on a holiday so have a time line. Wont replace it until Australia post finds it. They have now had my money for 2 weeks and will be another 2-3 weeks before they will refund my money. Australia post is there courier and some how its the customers fault as to why l cant get another dispatched or my money back now.

Tim ex staff retrenced
Tim ex staff retrencedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to be trusted

Please be careful when dealing with this company !,,,
They are not all they seem and make staff lie to cover their bad managment !
They openly lie to staff and rip them off for entitlement by registering seperate business names for each store and hide behind this they retrenced all Melbourne staff and claimed small business status getting out of paying retrencment
PLEASE BE CAREFUL

JCK
JCKSydney, NSW

Perfect service

I recently bought a Samsung bubble wash 8.5kg washing machine from 2nds world Auburn.
They had quite a large range of display models and the sales executive onsite was able to answer all questions we had regarding the product. I am happy to say we have been using the washerfor two months now with no issues.

Joe Divita
Joe DivitaMelbourne

Pricing the same as new seconds should be cheaper

To Pricey for seconds
same prices as new.been looking on line and there more expensive so why bother.
I install a lot of air conditioning and not competitive so don’t waist your time

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Messed Up Delivery

Twice in 2 years time Seconds world messed up and delayed fridge delivery, First year we ordered same day delivery and they charged extra for that, then they did not turn up and applied store credit which was never wanted. And delivered the next day. Secondly they delayed deliveries again and messaged the delivery would come at 11:pm at night. Upon calling customer service she hung up on us because she could not respond proffessionaly

TeriXena
TeriXenaSydney, NSW

More trouble than it is worth

Thomo
ThomoBayview

Worst service I have ever experienced since online shopping

This is the worst company

This company ripped me off saying this is a high quality washing machine but it broke in a month. I called them to fix my washing machine but they didn't come.

jake
jake

Microwave oven

Went in to buy specific micro oven told them already seen at good guys $30 cheaper they beat it straight away brilliant Jake

Fridge

Not cheap at all got a better deal through appliances online,sales assistant very abrupt tried to sell me a floor model fridge dearer than what I bought new from appliances online.

Mabelle
Mabelle asked
Physical store

I bought a dishwasher from you guys and it got delivered 2 days ago. As I was in the Auburn store purchasing, I requested to extend the warranty to 5 years, but was informed that this offer is not available. This was very disappointing. Are you able to help me? I still want to extend the warranty.

Gordon J
Gordon J

This is a product review site! Not the stores webpage. Lmao

Vicki K.

What????

Beejio
Beejioasked
2nds World

the newest reviews appear to be 2 years old.....has this category changed now that Harvey Norman has bought them out? ref https://www.applianceretailer.com.au/2nds-world-purchased-by-harvey-norman/

Nicole V.

Apparently the service is usually poor still. None of the staff seem to have a care. Maybe just stick to the other companies to be safe :/

Get an answer from our members and 2nds World representatives