3.1

Nicole V.Sydney, NSW

Do not order anything. 2nds world has fallen into administration

Inderjeet Gulati

Inderjeet GulatiSydney, NSW

Beware they stop responding when they need to give refund

Still awaiting refund of $1195 . Was promised to get by 15/04/19. Neither responding to emails nor phone calls to their Cremorne shop. They are losing their loyal customers . What sort of business model they are running.

Tim ex staff retrenced

Tim ex staff retrencedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Now in receivers hands

Say no more the business is no longer running and the staff lost their jobs
Told by a phone call
Now in hands of receivers and no one knows if they will be paid

Leeann

Leeann

poor customer service

I purchased a camera through seconds world. It was due to be delivered over a week ago. All they say is its been dispatched. It is will Australia post. I am going on a holiday so have a time line. Wont replace it until Australia post finds it. They have now had my money for 2 weeks and will be another 2-3 weeks before they will refund my money. Australia post is there courier and some how its the customers fault as to why l cant get another dispatched or my money back now.

Tim ex staff retrenced

Tim ex staff retrencedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to be trusted

Please be careful when dealing with this company !,,,
They are not all they seem and make staff lie to cover their bad managment !
They openly lie to staff and rip them off for entitlement by registering seperate business names for each store and hide behind this they retrenced all Melbourne staff and claimed small business status getting out of paying retrencment
PLEASE BE CAREFUL

JCK

JCKSydney, NSW

Perfect service

I recently bought a Samsung bubble wash 8.5kg washing machine from 2nds world Auburn.
They had quite a large range of display models and the sales executive onsite was able to answer all questions we had regarding the product. I am happy to say we have been using the washerfor two months now with no issues.

Store LocationAuburn
Joe Divita

Joe DivitaMelbourne

Pricing the same as new seconds should be cheaper

To Pricey for seconds
same prices as new.been looking on line and there more expensive so why bother.
I install a lot of air conditioning and not competitive so don’t waist your time

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Messed Up Delivery

Twice in 2 years time Seconds world messed up and delayed fridge delivery, First year we ordered same day delivery and they charged extra for that, then they did not turn up and applied store credit which was never wanted. And delivered the next day. Secondly they delayed deliveries again and messaged the delivery would come at 11:pm at night. Upon calling customer service she hung up on us because she could not respond proffessionaly

TeriXena

TeriXenaSydney, NSW

More trouble than it is worth

Thomo

ThomoBayview

Worst service I have ever experienced since online shopping

This is the worst company

This company ripped me off saying this is a high quality washing machine but it broke in a month. I called them to fix my washing machine but they didn't come.

jake

jake

Microwave oven

Went in to buy specific micro oven told them already seen at good guys $30 cheaper they beat it straight away brilliant Jake

Fridge

Not cheap at all got a better deal through appliances online,sales assistant very abrupt tried to sell me a floor model fridge dearer than what I bought new from appliances online.

James

JamesBurwood

Dent, scratch

Bought 2 product form auburn 2nd world never learn from there mistake. blame to deliver man but never accept there mistake and neither apologise. I paid for brand new product but send dent and scratch product.

Peter & P

Peter & PSydney, NSW

Convenient, great service and very easy to deal with.

CFD

CFDSydney

Waste of time, lost money

Iqbal

IqbalHurstville

Terrible customer service!

Get the salesman to discuss product not just take the $$

Visited shop salesman didn't inform me anything of product or the installation of product at all, BUT quick to take my money. Product delivered today 2nds World you are the worst for sales, information and installation. Next time a visit to a reputable whitewave shop not 2nds World. So pleased I didn't purchase the microwave I looked at!

F95299825Sydney, NSW

They advertise the TV as being in stock but cannot honour the sale!

This is simply false and misleading adverting when you finalise and pay for the order that is advertised as being in stock only to be emailed 24 hours later to saying that they do not have in stock and further cannot honour the sale if I was to wait longer. You would think that such a retailer would have made contact via phone and offered some alternatives. No customer service.

2nds World2nds World

Hi, I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I can assure this is not how problems like yours are meant to be handled if they do occur. Please message me your order number so I can investigate this further. Thank you

F95299825

100125904 and I have been a regular customer of 2nds world for many years.

Beejio

Beejioasked

2nds World

the newest reviews appear to be 2 years old.....has this category changed now that Harvey Norman has bought them out? ref https://www.applianceretailer.com.au/2nds-world-purchased-by-harvey-norman/

Nicole V.

Apparently the service is usually poor still. None of the staff seem to have a care. Maybe just stick to the other companies to be safe :/

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Top load washing machine no agitator 8.5kg

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

What?

Sujit S.asked

2nds World

I bought a TV from 2nds World Auburn. In invoice it says 1 year + 2 years bonus warranty. When I call the TV manufacturer company they said 1 year warranty form manufacturer but next 2 years from retailers . Came to know 2nds world do not exist . Can any one suggest me where I can take this issue ? I still have one year warranty? and my TV is not working at all.

Dip

Talk to Harvey Norman Customer Care. They bought 2nd World; https://www.channelnews.com.au/breaking-news-gerry-harvey-buys-2nds-world/.

If not resolved, then escalate it to Fair Trading and they can guide you the proper way: https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/help-centre/online-tools/make-a-complaint

Hope it helps!
Do update us if it is resolved and how.

Cheers