1.7

1.3

Delz
DelzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Poor Customer Service

This company provides very poor customer service. I have been trying for weeks to obtain a copy of our tax invoice for our renewal and no one answers our emails or online contact attempts. They sent us an email which says Tax Receipt, but when you look at the email there is no amount mentioned that was paid, nor any attachments. We need this important information to claim as a tax expense.
aculuc1983
aculuc1983

Disgusting Service

Since 11 am I’ve rang now 730. I’m still waiting for 48 hours for a rental car to be organised. I have a four children no food and no car and no call Back.
Glenn A.
Glenn A.

No value for money

We have a roadside assist package with Audi which is provided by roadside 365. Don't waste your money on this mob just be a member of the RACV etc
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW4 posts

unreliable service
unreliable service

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer2 posts

Terrible

They are really terrible. Instead of having a mechanic to attend to your basic needs. They have outsourced all their jobs. I needed a jump start. They sent out victoria battery company. Doug, frankston technician, just want to replace my battery at 500 dollars. No attempt of jump start. He was also rude and aggressive in customer service. I left the minute my policy is up.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.Goulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Woeful, very disappointed

Silly me! I went with Toyota Roadside Assist as I just purch ased a brand new sports car, I had assumed (silly me) that they would be knowledgeable with Toyota if I needed help. Oh dear, it would seem they contract out work to anyone! This person arrived for a flat battery, I rang at 7.45am, person arrived at 11.00am, and I was charged $60 call out fee. I'm absolutely astonished that this is acceptable.
Mat
MatSydney, NSW3 posts

mere
mere10 posts

Useless

My car couldn’t start despite new batteries replaced from Peter Kittle. Talked to these people in road assistance. First Australian guy was bit rude on the ph , they sent someone who jump started the car but car didn’t work the next day. The 2nd guy on the phone was Filipino who had poor listening skills and failed to listen to my side of the story . Also the one who said a technician is coming had long pauses for some weird reason. Don’t waste money on this stupid company. Useless.
Spaniard
SpaniardSydney, NSW10 posts

ChrisH
ChrisHIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Service is not their agenda

I only got this membership as part of a car purchase from Toyota. Had to use it for the first time today. Rang once and waited 17minutes listening to Muzak waiting for someone to answer before I hung up and tried again. After 10 minutes of the same I gave up. 10:30 on a Friday. If they can’t staff to meet that timeframe they don’t provide any service at all
LMD
LMDCentral Queensland, QLD

Dreadful - I feel that I have been scammed - be aware

I was phoned to renew my cover and I informed the sales person that I was selling my car, however, I have bought a new Toyota that I want to cover. I was reassured that I should renew and then transfer the cover to my new car. When I followed the advice and phoned to transfer the cover, I was told that this was not possible! I have lost $99. I have complained but have not heard anything. It feels like a scam.
Unsatisfied customer
Unsatisfied customerWestern Australia

Renewal of Membership

Total no service. Found out today my membership has expired and they said no email or SMS or invoice would have been provided. It would have been a phone call.
MUKESH
MUKESH10 posts

Excellent Customer Service

I have been using 365 roadside assistance for the last 3 years. I found that customer service from Steven was top class. He was very helpful in resolving some of the issues I had with my renewal. Overall the company provides efficient service whenever I had breakdowns.
Belle S.
Belle S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great customer service

I broke down last week and the team at 365 were very helpful. The operator kept me informed at all times and the mechanic had me back on the road very quickly. Would use them again