365 Roadside Assistance

365 Roadside Assistance

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 365 Roadside Assistance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
MUKESH
MUKESH

Excellent Customer Service

I have been using 365 roadside assistance for the last 3 years. I found that customer service from Steven was top class. He was very helpful in resolving some of the issues I had with my renewal. Overall the company provides efficient service whenever I had breakdowns.

Belle S.
Belle S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I broke down last week and the team at 365 were very helpful. The operator kept me informed at all times and the mechanic had me back on the road very quickly. Would use them again

delay at airport parking of 2 hours

we came from overseas- battery issues. We must have rang them up number of times and then finally after 2 hours done . I feel this is unacceptable here in brisbane

Jayne
JayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and poor customer service

My membership lapsed because the company was bought out and they didn’t bother to notify me. I received no apology by the rude and blunt man on the phone. Very unprofessional. I will be renewing with another company.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how 365 Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Bell
BellSouthwest, VIC

Half a star

Yeah not the best company for road side assist. Cheap and nasty and you'll be waiting hours for any help. Please stop direct debiting money from my bank account. I have emailed many times about this.

Damo
DamoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service non-existent what a rip off

Avinash M
Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 Hour Wait For A Tow Truck!!!

Called 365 Roadside at 6:30 am and it's now 9 am. Over 2 hour wait for a tow truck to pick up my car from Docklands. Seriously???

Best part is, I paid extra to sign up for the "Premium" plan. You definitely don't get what you pay for with these guys.

Leanne U
Leanne U

Absolutely amazing experience

This is the 2nd time I've used 365 and my experience has been amazing both times. Had to call for my mum's car this evening because we were broken down on a country road - got straight through to an assistant (Ryan). He was super polite and helpful and had organised us a tow tuck within 10 minutes. Called me back and told me. Tow truck arrived from 20km away within 20 minutes. Ryan called back in half an hour just to make sure everything was OK.
This is the same experience I had when I had an issue with my own car a few months ago (also on a country road). Best roadside assistance I've ever had and I'd highly recommend them! Another huge thanks to Ryan who did an amazing job.

Kanga
KangaSydney

Excellent Service

Was stuck in the rain with car not starting. Made a call and 365 turned up in 15 minutes. Had me up and running, with a new battery, within 10 minutes after arrival and I still made my 2pm appointment. Well done much appreciated!!

Maree
Maree

A disgrace ... keep away from them

A disgrace ... a 3rd party cowboy setup and 5.30 pm mid week considered after hours so need to wait up to 30 min to answer your call. Employee [name removed] advised only 1 person Australia wide to answer your call... DISGRACE!!!! I hope you go under!!!

Danielle S
Danielle SMelbourne

I pay for a mechanical service because I'm not a mechanic

Rowan
Rowan

False claims, lock in contract and refusing to cancel my membership.

I was given a choice to tow or repair the vehicle. The catch being if the vehicle was not repairable I would be liable for additional towing costs.

They refuse to cancel my monthly direct debit but have no qualms about canceling my membership while continuing to take my money.

It took 4 business days for them to respond despite claiming several hours.

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Already submitted a report to the ACCC

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!