4moms MamaRoo

4moms MamaRoo

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

We started using the Mamroo from the first week my son was born. He is now 3 months old and still loves it, he even has his bottle in there now. It has been a lifesaver when I want to quickly get something done around the house. He is usually happy to sit in there while it rocks him, and he loves checking himself out in the mirror attached to the mobile. Love that you can zip out the seat and throw it in the wash. The only thing I dislike is the fabric..things always get caught in it and pulled out a couple threads.

Purchased in June 2019 for $549.00.

Safety

Simone

SimoneSydney

Totally average product for the price

Kellie

Kellie

Don’t get one!

This swing was great. Until it stopped working after 4 months. Then when I contacted them they told me it’s because my baby has outgrown the swing because he can roll in general, not him doing it in the swing or anything. Without even having seen him and his weight being still under the “limit”. Even though that has absolutely nothing to do with my complaint. Compete waste of money. And their customer service is atrocious!

Liz

LizSydney

MamaRoo

I ordered the MamaRoo off catch of the day. It was much cheaper than the store prices. It was easy to set up and also the dissemble too which is great For storage. My granddaughter didn’t like at first. But once she hit 2 months old she’s enjoying it more and more.

Katie

KatieAU

Couldn't have lived without it

I had my eye on the mamaroo for my first baby but couldn't justify the price. When my second was due to be born just 18 months later this was the first thing i purchased, i knew id need it with a newborn and 18 month old. It lived up to all my high expectations and more. My baby was able to stay somewhere safe and happy while i chased around my toddler, she happily snoozed in full view, loved the heartbeat sounds and when she got older loved the music id attach, shed happily dance away in there while watching us.
Highly recommend, especially for siblings close together!

Cagey

CageySydney

It's as good as me holding the baby

It has so many movement types, the baby appears to like it more than me. It was expensive compare to other rocker, but this is more than a rocker. Also, a calm baby is just priceless. Love seeing my baby enjoying a toy for more than a few days. We use it to put baby to sleep when she had a exciting day.

Lisetta88

Lisetta88Sydney

I love it.

It’s definitely expensive but I love it. You might take in consideration to buy it second hand if in good conditions as you can only use it for the first semester. The first few days my baby was crying when I was putting her in there but I didn’t give up and after a few tries she started to love it as well. We can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with her very relaxed in the Mamaroo. Also, we are really happy with the app that allow you to control remotely mood and speed.

Belinda Jade

Belinda JadeAU

Crap, straight out of the box

Krysten G

Krysten GPilbara, WA

Best rocker out there.

Absolutely loved this rocker from the day we brought bub home. So comfortable and safe for baby & adjustable so baby can lie down or sit up more. With a washable cover makes it easy to keep clean.
I will definitely keep this one for my next baby it is perfect.

Shirtles

ShirtlesSydney

Awesome chair to help mums get a few minutes

Shannon

Shannon

Okay but not great

This has quiet and lovely flowing movements unlike some of its jerky and noisy competitors. It looks really impressive. For our family it was far more appealing to the adults than our baby. You either have a baby who loves this kind of thing or you don't and mine was the latter kind so it was a costly exercise!

Cant put a price on my sleep!

My little one is 3 weeks old and loves her mamaroo ! She suffers from reflux and gets quite worked up..but i just put her in mamaroo when everything else fails and she will be asleep in 5 mins! Definitely Recommend it to everyone with a real fussy baby

Mee

Bub never liked it when little and cried no matter what setting or noise. By the time he got ok with it at 4 months, the seatbelt dug into his back and sides. Waste of time, money and space in the lounge room. The hand me down $40 bouncer has had a million times more use and is portable.

All the gear, no idea's review of the 4moms Mamaroo

Mel E

Mel E

Don't waste your money!

Mvic

Mvicmelbourne

Very disappointed

I bought this rocker for my first child in 2014, who unfortunately hated it so it was put into storage for around 18 months after only a handful of uses. Determined to give it another go, I tried my second child in it in 2016, with much more success. Unfortunately after only 7 weeks the motor has gone, very disappointing given the hefty price tag for this rocker. Of course, its been too long for the unit to be under warrantee, even though it has probably been used 20 times in total. Buyer beware!

Stopped working due to obstruction error

Was given this as a present for my first baby and used it for a maximum of 8 months, it then wasn't used for about 2 years till I had my second child, it now doesn't work and display's an obstruction error on the screen, with a little bit searching I have discovered this is a very common problem and that the company's resolution to it is for you to go and buy a whole new base!!
If this is such a common problem the company should be replacing the base as obviously it is a fault in the way it was designed.
Very disappointed and wouldn't recommend for this reason.

Stacey S

Stacey SMelbourne

Perfect night soother

The Mamaroo was my splurge item and its been worth every cent!!! In the first two weeks at home I would put baby in it and he loved it and would fall asleep so quickly but when it made it worthy was the nights I couldnt get the little guy to settle in my arms, literally 2 minutes on the car ride setting and he would flake it!! Now at 2 months old he still loves it! It allows me to get things done and know he's safely strapped in and is a great height particularly as I had a csection so was able
To get him in and out of it easily where as the bouncer at my mums was too low for me

seems uncomfortable

to expensive first off. for the price, perhaps the mobile it comes with could at least be motorized. Says 0+ months, but it doesn't recline far enough flat for a newborn infants neck. our babys neck was curled into her chest at the angle it is. We didn't use it but a handful of times the first 3 months. At 3 months her neck still seems uncomfortable in there, touching her chest. the sounds are so-so. not great quality speakers.

no trouble with it mechanically, just that our baby prefers our $99 swing over this one.

hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

my baby enjoys it

Got the 2012 model and it works great. Easy to use. Colourful. Very sturdy and easy to set up. It doesnt come with newborn insert which is inconvenient but i just use my newborn pram insert at the moment. Good music. Big buttons. Would recommend to other parents. Good resale too.

Hasinabd

Hasinabdasked

Hi There,
Is Mamaroo portable cot meets Australian standard?

I have a $99 portable cot, as i am a family day care educator i have to meet the regulation of Australian standard. Please advise me by email.
My details:
[details removed]

Mchel87

Mchel87asked

My mamaroo has started vibrating when it moves. Previously it used to move very smoothly. Has anyone else experienced this problem and who did you contact about it? The 4moms support email only seems to be US and Canada based? What about Aus? Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance x

hayley1111

Mone seems to vibrate when on a slow setting. I just put it up to fastest setting and it doesn't vibrate

RShellen03

RShellen03asked

The egg shaped seat on my mamaroo appears loose and moves back and forth very freely when I place my baby in it. I found a small nut that had fallen off of something, appearantly in the large white base that moves. is the base hard to disassemble so I can see where this nut came from. also it made a poping sound previous to this when I picked it up to move it to my bedroom. Any ideas ?

LS
LS

I'm unsure. Did you use the lever to lock it into place? Otherwise I would take it back to the store you got it from

Get an answer from our members and 4moms representatives