4moms MamaRoo

4moms MamaRoo

• Safety
Charming P.

Charming P.Victoria

Baby doesnt sleep but poops

We bought this for our newborn as it had good reviews but baby doesnt stay longer than 30 mins. He never slept in it either but he poops when using it. I think the motions are too strong. Product quality is good. Perhaps they could improve motions. Also, different noises available are not loud enough.

Purchased in November 2020 at Amazon for A$325.00.

Sally M

Sally MSydney, NSW

Very comfortable

We bought this second hand because it was too expensive to buy brand new and baby can only use this for a few months. If our baby is asleep in the car when we get home we put him in the mamaroo and he continues to sleep. Apart from this baby is quite content to sit in this for about 20mins at a time and he is quite chilled. gives me the chance to eat lunch or clean up the house. We bought the newborn insert brand new and its so soft. but it was quite expensive.
The reason i didn’t give it 5 stars is because of the price.

things to improve:
- enable us to connect to the mamaroo via Bluetooth instead of the ear phone plug in. Newer mobile phones don’t come with a headphone jack anymore.

Purchased in September 2020.

Breidie

BreidieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! Every parent needs one

I was given a Mamma Roo and i only regret not getting one sooner. My 13 week old spent an hour in it then slept for another hour while in it.
Normally only falls asleep in my arms.

I would recommend this to any parent

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$499.00.

Find out how 4moms MamaRoo compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

A lifesaver for any new Parents

I couldn't speak more highly of our 4moms Mama Roo it was an absolute lifesaver, giving me time to get jobs done around the house or giving me time to shower. It was also wonderful at helping to sooth my baby to sleep, she absolutely loved it. I have recommended this product to all of my friends.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$579.00.

Absolute garbage

Purchased in June 2020 at Buy Buy Baby for A$465.00.

KirstyMatt

KirstyMattPerth, WA

Best swing ever!! Will not regret buying!!

I used a mamaroo with my 3 children for 6+ months each... it was an absolute lifesaver! It had a small footprint, love the different sounds and modes for the motion- and just an all round excellent swing! Was a little sad when I recently sold it, but my newborn/baby days are over! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great swing and some peace and quiet!! Haha

Purchased in September 2015.

So Excited for nothing

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$449.00.

Perry R.

Perry R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth the hype

Nice cumfy seat and design, however bubs used it once when he was a newborn and has never lasted more than a minute in it since. I think it suits babies who are less active and don't need much stimulation. The movement choices are so similar to each other so there's not much you can do to settle bubs if he doesn't like it. Your baby will either love it or hate it and it's a lot to pay if it's the latter.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$549.00.

Sam

SamCanberra 2600, ACT

So so

It's ok to keep my baby semi distracted for 30-40 mins.. that's about it.. was hoping she will nap in it, but no luck. She happily poos in it tho. Got ourselves an expensive potty!!

Do not expect magic!

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

We started using the Mamroo from the first week my son was born. He is now 3 months old and still loves it, he even has his bottle in there now. It has been a lifesaver when I want to quickly get something done around the house. He is usually happy to sit in there while it rocks him, and he loves checking himself out in the mirror attached to the mobile. Love that you can zip out the seat and throw it in the wash. The only thing I dislike is the fabric..things always get caught in it and pulled out a couple threads.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$549.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney

Totally average product for the price

Kellie

Kellie

Don’t get one!

This swing was great. Until it stopped working after 4 months. Then when I contacted them they told me it’s because my baby has outgrown the swing because he can roll in general, not him doing it in the swing or anything. Without even having seen him and his weight being still under the “limit”. Even though that has absolutely nothing to do with my complaint. Compete waste of money. And their customer service is atrocious!

Liz

LizSydney

MamaRoo

I ordered the MamaRoo off catch of the day. It was much cheaper than the store prices. It was easy to set up and also the dissemble too which is great For storage. My granddaughter didn’t like at first. But once she hit 2 months old she’s enjoying it more and more.

Katie

KatieAU

Couldn't have lived without it

I had my eye on the mamaroo for my first baby but couldn't justify the price. When my second was due to be born just 18 months later this was the first thing i purchased, i knew id need it with a newborn and 18 month old. It lived up to all my high expectations and more. My baby was able to stay somewhere safe and happy while i chased around my toddler, she happily snoozed in full view, loved the heartbeat sounds and when she got older loved the music id attach, shed happily dance away in there while watching us.
Highly recommend, especially for siblings close together!

Cagey

CageySydney

It's as good as me holding the baby

It has so many movement types, the baby appears to like it more than me. It was expensive compare to other rocker, but this is more than a rocker. Also, a calm baby is just priceless. Love seeing my baby enjoying a toy for more than a few days. We use it to put baby to sleep when she had a exciting day.

Lisetta88

Lisetta88Sydney

I love it.

It’s definitely expensive but I love it. You might take in consideration to buy it second hand if in good conditions as you can only use it for the first semester. The first few days my baby was crying when I was putting her in there but I didn’t give up and after a few tries she started to love it as well. We can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with her very relaxed in the Mamaroo. Also, we are really happy with the app that allow you to control remotely mood and speed.

Belinda Jade

Belinda JadeAU

Crap, straight out of the box

Krysten G

Krysten GPilbara, WA

Best rocker out there.

Absolutely loved this rocker from the day we brought bub home. So comfortable and safe for baby & adjustable so baby can lie down or sit up more. With a washable cover makes it easy to keep clean.
I will definitely keep this one for my next baby it is perfect.

Shirtles

ShirtlesSydney

Awesome chair to help mums get a few minutes

Shannon

Shannon

Okay but not great

This has quiet and lovely flowing movements unlike some of its jerky and noisy competitors. It looks really impressive. For our family it was far more appealing to the adults than our baby. You either have a baby who loves this kind of thing or you don't and mine was the latter kind so it was a costly exercise!

Hasinabd

Hasinabdasked

Hi There,
Is Mamaroo portable cot meets Australian standard?

I have a $99 portable cot, as i am a family day care educator i have to meet the regulation of Australian standard. Please advise me by email.
My details:
[details removed]

Mchel87

Mchel87asked

My mamaroo has started vibrating when it moves. Previously it used to move very smoothly. Has anyone else experienced this problem and who did you contact about it? The 4moms support email only seems to be US and Canada based? What about Aus? Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance x

hayley1111
hayley1111

Mone seems to vibrate when on a slow setting. I just put it up to fastest setting and it doesn't vibrate

RShellen03

RShellen03asked

The egg shaped seat on my mamaroo appears loose and moves back and forth very freely when I place my baby in it. I found a small nut that had fallen off of something, appearantly in the large white base that moves. is the base hard to disassemble so I can see where this nut came from. also it made a poping sound previous to this when I picked it up to move it to my bedroom. Any ideas ?

LS
LS

I'm unsure. Did you use the lever to lock it into place? Otherwise I would take it back to the store you got it from

CategoryBaby Bouncers / Rockers