4WD Supacentre Online store

4WD Supacentre Online store

4.7 from 6,512 reviews

Not happy

Just received my 3x3 pergola plus sides. Great price, great quality. Put it up in yard before we go to market. One screw missing and the middle poe not together. Would of thought these things would of been done.

Never again

I purchased 5 items early June and so far have only received 2 of those items. After multiple phone calls and emails we are still getting the run around. 8 weeks we have been waiting it is beyond a joke. I gave my money to them in good faith and believe they should show me the same curtesy. I requested a refund and was told it would be in my account with in 5 days well it’s over that time frame and still nothing.

Fantastic service and great prices

I have just purchased a Kings camping fridge from these guys, and the service was fantastic.
I ordered it on Monday late afternoon, and it was delivered interstate on the Wednesday via Star Track Express (at no freight cost!)
Easy and painless from start to go. I wish some other suppliers of camping/caravanning gear were as quick.
Five Star service!

Hi there, Thank you for the great review, I'm glad to hear you are happy with your purchase! Regards, Tamara

Great product, but don't expect it to last

If you watch 4WD Action you will know the constant advertising and harping on about the Adventure Kings 2.5 x 2.5m Awning used by all the crews on they're travels.

Not to say that's bad but it's not very objective.

I purchased a 2.5 x 2.5m Awning almost 2 years ago from 4WD Supacentre and low and behold it ripped some velcro straps after a few uses (maybe 3)
The Good:
The installation is super easy, 3 brackets and all bolts supplied that can mount to most roof racks out there (I mounted on a unistrut set first then a Toyota OEM set)
The price, when I purchased in a combo with a swag was $308 + delivery and now at the time of writing this review is $124 alone incl delivery which is still about the best price on the market.
Ease of use, once installed setup is almost too easy and can be done in under 2 minutes.

The Bad:
Unless you have a dead still wind you MUST peg out the guy ropes (pretty basic) or risk damaging the awning material.
The pegs supplied are weak & small and can only really be utilised on grass surfaces, forget about beaches or softer/sandier soil (quick fix buy some sand pegs).
Awning material is actually reasonable, not the heaviest canvas/polyester but still good for some shade.
The aluminium telescopic poles work, however they are pretty weak and will eventually let go (mine lasted about 6 months and are now held together with tape when i setup).

All in all for entry level to a camping lifestyle it's a good product at a cheap price but the old saying that "You get what you pay for" applies for this awning.

Hi Luke, Thank you for your feedback. We can use all feedback to improve. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with by emailing me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au Regards, Tamara

Cheap rubbish that will only damage your car in the long run

The products where easy enough to get. But after 8 months everything I bought was sent to the dump.
The problem is I removed the roof racks from the car after eight months. I got sick of cleaning the rust stains off the roof every time it rained. Racks where fitted to a 100 series cruiser, it came with rubber to go under the rack feet, but it did not come with seals to suit the bolts into the roof.

Its cheap and poorly made and heavy. You are better off waiting until you can afford the light weight good quality products that are o the market.

Hi there, Thank you for your review - I would like to have a look into this for you. Can you please send your order details through to me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you. Regards, TamaraI sent my complaint through two months ago, there is not to much to look at the items now at the tip.

Awesome product!

I purchased the ultimate driving lights pack not only was it a super good deal, they came very promptly and the website is super accessible, everything you need at your fingertips.
The quality of the lights are primo couldn't be more stoked about them. Installing was super quick and easy can't wait for future purchases

Hi Louise, I'm glad to hear you are happy with your purchase! Regards, Tamara

Poor customer service

On the 16th of July I purchased the 9 inch domin8r light and the wiring harness. I received the lights within two days however never received the harness. When contacting them they said we were out of stock. I then asked with no reply why they state on website in stock postage sent out within 1 to 2 days. This in stock advertisement never changed to out of stock at anytime. This is false and misleading information a breach of the Australian Consumer Code. The ad implies that therefore it should have been sent on the 18th of July at the latest. Today is the 2nd of August and I have not received my wiring harness.

Hi Clinton, Thank you for your review - I would like to have a look into this for you. Can you please send your order details through to me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you. Regards, Tamara

4 Stars for Products -1 Star for Freight Provider

Love their products and all, but the Freight Company that they use "Hunter Express" is ridiculously slow. Sometimes/most times you'd receive items separately. And it's all online and no contact phone number plus speaking to a rebot. Please use StarTrack.

Hi Cath, We use Star Track, Auspost and hunter express. Hunter express are heavy/bulk freight experts. I will forward your suggestion to management for future consideration though. Cheers, Saleha =)

Great all round service and back-up

Ordered a fridge slide which was delivered promptly, but the locking mechanism would not release. I contacted them to explain the problem and was delighted with the process for rectification.

Hi there, That’s great to hear, I’m glad we were able to sort it out! Regards, Tamara

Kings fridge

The Kings fridge we bought from 4wd Supacentre broke after 4 months. Customer service was very disappointing in trying to sort this out. Just led us around and around in circles. Would never buy from them again!

Hi Marnie, Thank you for your review - I would like to have a look into this for you. Can you please send your order details through to me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you. Regards, Tamara

products great - need new delivery company

I recently purchased items , they are fantastic and those that were delivered were on time and as described cant wait to use them. the same cant be said about Star Track - liars and thieves- 1 parcel missing and the driver tricked my partner into signing for the delivery before getting the parcels from the van knowing that 1 was not there said he would be back still waiting - perhaps arrange a different delivery company .. there are plenty out there

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We can use all feedback to improve. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with by emailing me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au Regards, Tamara

Roof hard top tent

I ordered the hard top "quicky" tent.
The item arrived and fitted, after 8 months the tent developed some small cracks on the corners.
I contacted the customers service and they organised for the roof top tent to be picked up and they sent me a new one.
Great, easy fuss free service
Thankyou 4WD Supacentre

Hi there, Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad we were able to sort it out. Regards, Tamara

Happy with product

Bought 2king swags online, waited 3weeks.
Went into the store and organised a pickup. No problem. Led camp lights took another 3 week). All that aside they have been great products.

Hi Peter, Thank you for the great review! We can use all feedback to improve. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with by emailing me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au Regards, Tamara Regards, Tamara

Faulty goods return - still waiting from Christmas purchase.

Received a Vacuum sealer for Christmas that was faulty. Still waiting on a replacement. They have used every excuse possible to avoid addressing the issue. Customer service is absolute rubbish.

Hi David, Thank you for your review - I would like to have a look into this for you. Can you please send your order details through to me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you. Regards, Tamara

Great help very happy customer

Heard stories about bad after sales help ... well not correct found them so helpful at sorting out the problem will highly recomend them
Thanks again to all involved 5 stars

Hi Brenton, That's great to hear, Thank you for the great review! We'll love to help you next time you choose us, bring on the next adventure! Regards, Saleha

2 Business Day dispatch "Yeah Right" And they still advertising the product with fast shipping two day dispatch

Ordered a winch on the 14th June, advertised as 2 days dispatch, no communication from 4wd supercentre notifying me of any delays........ days later I contacted there support email, I got a reply 24 hours later saying there was a delay, spent 25 mins on the phone to their support center with no joy, finally on Monday 24th contact their support centre again by phone 15min, get on to a manager, who said it would be dispatched in 2 business days, guess what still waiting on the 27th with no product dispatch, and they are still advertising with fast shipping + 2 day dispatch, sort your self out 4wd super centre this is false advertising, and poor customer service at BEST!!!

Hi Jared, Thank you for your review - I would like to have a look into this for you. Can you please send your order details through to me at tclout@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you. Regards, TamaraDone, Cheers

No Customer Support or Service

If we can prevent anyone having to go through what we have, we highly suggest you do not deal with this company at all. We ordered an Adventure Kings Rooftop tent $699 + $135 delivery. It never arrived. We made numerous phone calls and emails to 4WD Supacentre and Hunter Express Courier with no outcome. It has now been 4 months and we have not received a refund. Customer service is extremely poor to the point of being non existent. Their usual response is to send them an email so they can assist to resolve your ongoing problem. This ongoing problem dates back to February 2019.
We can guarantee that you will be conducting the customer service on their behalf and doing their job.
We highly recommend you dig a bit further and read the many many negative reviews from customers who have had very similar experiences on other forums, not just on here.

Hi Jen, I'm really sorry to hear that you feel that you haven't received customer service. I can look into this one for you if you could please send an email to sahmad@4wdsupacentre.com.au with your order details. Best Regards, SalehaI responded to the above email but yet again received NO customer service. I have NOT received a response via email or phone. Once again, a complete waste of time. This company is a complete fraud. Still waiting on our refund of $834 after a long 4 + months.Hi Jen, I had a look at the email that you sent to me yesterday and replied as this had been resolved from our end. If there's anything further that you need assistance with, please feel free to send me an email and I will look into it for you. Cheers, Saleha

Product delivered to wrong address

Wings and free gift delivered to wrong address. The resident got home after work to find them in his carport. He rang me via my phone number on the delivery note and I went to pick them up. Lucky they were only 15 minutes away. I rang 4wd to let them know and their contact person told me to call the delivery subcontractor. Doesn't sound like a good process to me. Waiting for the drawers. Hope they arrive.

Hi Russ, I'm really sorry to hear that. Please send us an email to sahmad@4wdsupacentre.com.au with your order details for drawers and I can look into the address and delivery status for you. Regards, Saleha

great service

ordered 800 amp lithium jump starter- delivered in a few days (and on a saturday)
tested it- works fine- comes with lots of cables and good carry case. would buy again

Hi there, That's great to hear, thanks for the great review! Regards, Tamara

Happy customer

Hassle free. Friendly service. Very speedy delivery. Very happy customer. I will be back for sure.

No i was not offered a deal or money or discount to say this.

Thanks team.

Dave

Hi Dave, Thank you for the positive review! Regards, Tamara

I have purchased a pair of 7" slimline led spotlights without the wiring harness, On the Deutsche plug there a 1 & 2 on the side,which one is positive & negative? Thank you.
Hi Malcolm, Unless you have removed the wiring from the plug, it should only socket in one direction (designed so you cannot plug it the wrong way) Regards, TamaraThanks for your reply Tamara,but I don't have a deutsch plug on my existing spotlight wiring that's why need to know which side is the positive & earth on the female plug on the new spotties.

I bought a big daddy dulux swag with 70 ml mattress when i opened the mattress it hasnt expanded and is still shriveled up.
Good Afternoon Steve, If possible are you able to send through an image to sshanks@4wdsupacentre.com.au along with your order details and I can assist further with this. Thanks - SamanthaSent you photos and connote yesterdayWe have the same issues with self inflating mattress it was awful to sleep on last night I’ve heat sent an email hoping for an easy fix as we are camping in Coffs for the next 10days

Hi, I placed an order on Monday 7th January for a Big Daddy Deluxe Swag. I was eligible for be freebie, so I selected which one and I have received that. I have heard nothing about the swag. When I go online it says that the swags are in stock and ready to be dispatched. (Although this is obviously not the case) I finally got through to customer service after many phone calls. The lady couldn’t really give me any more information, just that the swags are coming in at some stage. I have sent many emails with only automated emails in reply with not much help at all. The money was taken out of my account instantly but like I said I have not received any information about the swag whatsoever. I bought this for a present and I have failed to give it on time due to it taking so long to get here! Can you please give me some sort of indication of when it will be here, otherwise I may have to request a refund and purchase elsewehere. Thanks
Hi Stacey, I am sorry to hear this and apologies for the delay in reply. If you still require assistance with this please email sshanks@4wdsupacentre.com.au with your order details including the name, contact number and email address on the order. Regards, Samantha