4WD Supacentre Online store

5,393

Marcus

MarcusMurray Region, NSW

2.5 x 2.5 awning

Good product... in the beginning but does not last... this awning is worn from friction on the aluminium bar during traveling and securing straps have also come loose and fall off when open...very fiddly to put back together. Not good quality as ageing is premature

Stuart W.

Stuart W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very reasonably priced, very good service

Robbo

RobboFar North Queensland, QLD

Good service

Most of my products have been bought online and never had a problem with their correspondence,freight was very quick to my door,I did one big order where I phoned through to try get a better discount which they gave me a few freebies.Installation was fairly easy with video instructions,just take your time and have a couple of stubbies while doing it,the only thing I found was you have to open all the packages up to find your nuts and bolts / mountings,sometimes they were hidden inside items

Jake

JakeMid North Coast, NSW

Order put on hold without any notification till I called, met with terrible customer service

2 orders were created by mistake, one was a failed payment and the other was successful. Both orders were put on hold with no notification until I called 4days later

David

DavidLaunceston, TAS

Poor freight communication and customer service

Freight company of there choice has no idea can't even tell you where your items are and neither can 4wd supacentre, Then the freight company claimed never picked up the item and seller agreed as organised a replacement, so even they have no idea if sent or not, both created a lot of unnecessary stress for what should be a hassle free sale then magically the missing not sent item arrived and surprise surprise no one wants to accept responsibility or resolve the issue, for the high freight price I would suggest if your looking for an easy sale give these guys a miss, as they will not even help resolving any issue, I will not be returning as a customer not that they care about us small change customers ($800 purchase)

johnNorth Queensland, QLD

After sales service? what a joke

I bought a 270 deg awning off these people. When i installed it i discovered a slide on the inside of the track. i rang 4x4 supacentre to find out what it was, i was told by the 'customer service' girl that it wasnt in the script and she wasnt qualified to tell me what it was for. They sell the things, but know nothing about them. onsellers at best, and frauds

john

Yep, just goes to prove what i said, sent photos 3 days ago,still no answer!! Because they have no clue about the products that they sell

NoFrills

NoFrillsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Turbo speed delivery on an Adventure Kings branded product

Online store was easy to drill down to my choices of portable fridge. The checkout was swift and I cannot fault it. The best part apart from the terrific deal on a portable fridge, was the absolutely amazing speed with which I received the package! These guys must have couriers lined up ready to ship orders. I was genuinely surprised. Had a question for them and a quick phone call and an extra order was no trouble with some good advice as to use of item. Overall I would give this business a double thumbs up and I rarely give business even one thumb, up that is. Nearly forgot., the fridge was really well packed. I liked that. Also it works just fine, a happy camper.

aimeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont purchase a winch

aimee

I have already contacted your customer service team in regards to this issue and guess what, no reply. Mmmm reply to me in the public domain but not private.

Michael

MichaelDarling Downs, QLD

Awning

Online store is easy to navigate and purchase. Happy with the awning and was easy to install. Great addition to the vehicle. Have since purchased a winch, recovery kit and thumper compressor

Lynette J

Lynette JDarling Downs, QLD

TALK ABOUT FAST!

Not knowing anything about what I was buying for my brother-in-law, I went online, found what I wanted quickly (more than one option actually), ordered it and received it in the fastest time I have ever experienced in my many online purchases. Thank you 4WD Supacentre!

Ben Ash

Ben AshHunter Region, NSW

Kings 200W Solar Blanket - seems great value

I've been looking to buy a solar blanket for some time to save space (and add capacity) on my metal framed 3y.o. 160W unit. Online purchase of the Kings 200W solar blanket was easy and good value. Free delivery was prompt and Aust Post tracking was excellent - delivered within 3 business days. While I can't vouch for the actual output it's pumping power into my battery on this sunny afternoon - regulator readout and instructions all easy to follow. Product seems quite robustly constructed and it all folds into a smallish easy to carry bag. Extension lead as provided will be handy.

Shane.cairns

Easy shopping!

Easy to use website, Good product range, prompt affordable delivery, all in all very easy to deal with... I'm happy shopping with 4wd super enter for a variety of 4wd and camping items...y most recent was the 7" driving lights... Great value! Good product... Regards Shane.

Bongo

Bongo

3KVA enclosed Generator

Kings 3 KVA enclosed Generator is a good quality unit that starts eisily and runs well.
To assist buyers it may be best to put a NO OIL sticker near the petrol filling cap. The only place it states no oil is on the front of the manual. Who reads manuals and who checks out the front page?

prekkp

prekkpperth

poor quality

purchased portable camping shower 12v
unfortunately it was after 6months that I first used it so couldnt give them feedback on ebay,
product is very poor quality, didnt work out of box could see the fan not connected to the motor, I glued it back on but it didnt have the strength to turn fan in water or under load, waste of money, 5 days camping no shower,
i sent them email but they said they couldnt find my details of purchasing, they asked me to send order number,
I sent them order number and then they came back asking what order number was for,
seems they just want to play games,
dont buy from this company,
its only a $25 product but still if it is crap they shouldnt sell it.

Jamie M.

Jamie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Would not purchase anything else

So to start to buy off the website was easy. The trouble only started after receiving products. Have purchased almost their whole range for camping from roof top tent to battery and fridge. I have had 6 warranty claims ranging from marks on quick shade, dead cell in battery, marks on rooftop tent and missing bolt and also transit cover not fitting properly. Has been very frustrating. Their support is usually quite good replacing parts within a week. Sometimes requiring transit.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Great product, great customer service

Steven B.

Steven B.Northeast, VIC

Quality product at a great price

All products i have brought have been received fast and any issues were resolved quickly. With easy install it makes DIY satisfying and fun.
Iv found the online store to be easy to navigate and the new bargains keep me coming back to check all the time.
I have been exceptionally happy with the customer service as well as the quality of product.

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Not what expecting

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Fobbed me off when I had a query on a product I purchased

Had a query on a solar panel I purchased from a dealer. Googled the dealer and the the only website link I could find was back to 4WD Supacentre Online so I sent an email via support. In short the response said don't bother us go back to the dealer with your query. Is this what they call customer service.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Early September delivery, still waiting!

The advertisement read, "Pre-order for early September delivery", so i purchased the 8.5'" Laser Driving Lights on the 30/8 in preparation for my trip away leaving 28/9. Today is the 24/9 and still no sign of them.
I find it misleading and dishonest for a company to advertise they can deliver on a product that was not in stock, and the delivery of the product into the country was not until mid September. No correspondence or notification was given of the delay.

Details have been sent

The lights arrived today, 26/9 and work great.
When they advertise "pre order for an early delivery", they are referring to when the stock arrives at their warehouse NOT to you.

Iestyn T.asked

I want to replace the switch that came with the AKLL-HARPNP001 harness with a 12v push switch so it matches the dash. Not sure what the three wires are on the back of the supplied switch, and which cables are which? Active - Relay - Earth - Dash power etc..

Iestyn T.

Cables in the wiring harness are Blue/Black/White

Iestyn T.

So answered my own question after a bit of detective work with the multi-meter
Blue is the Active
Black is the Negative
White is to the relay
Wired in a OEM push switch and all looks MINT.

Hope this helps someone else.

Flip

Flipasked

Silly question re the battery box. I've been running my fridge off the battery (for several weekends & it worked fine) with the switch in the OFF position. When should I have the switch in the ON position? When I'm checking the volts or actually using it to run a fridge?

Malcolm Sasked

I have purchased a pair of 7" slimline led spotlights without the wiring harness,
On the Deutsche plug there a 1 & 2 on the side,which one is positive & negative?
Thank you.

Hi Malcolm,

Unless you have removed the wiring from the plug, it should only socket in one direction (designed so you cannot plug it the wrong way)

Regards,
Tamara

Malcolm S

Thanks for your reply Tamara,but I don't have a deutsch plug on my existing spotlight wiring that's why need to know which side is the positive & earth on the female plug on the new spotties.

Ryan F
Ryan F

Hi Malcolm, they are LED and will only work one way. You won't damage them if you do it the wrong way.

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives