4WD Supacentre Online store

5,389

Ben Ash

Ben AshHunter Region, NSW

Kings 200W Solar Blanket - seems great value

I've been looking to buy a solar blanket for some time to save space (and add capacity) on my metal framed 3y.o. 160W unit. Online purchase of the Kings 200W solar blanket was easy and good value. Free delivery was prompt and Aust Post tracking was excellent - delivered within 3 business days. While I can't vouch for the actual output it's pumping power into my battery on this sunny afternoon - regulator readout and instructions all easy to follow. Product seems quite robustly constructed and it all folds into a smallish easy to carry bag. Extension lead as provided will be handy.

Shane.

Shane.cairns

Easy shopping!

Easy to use website, Good product range, prompt affordable delivery, all in all very easy to deal with... I'm happy shopping with 4wd super enter for a variety of 4wd and camping items...y most recent was the 7" driving lights... Great value! Good product... Regards Shane.

Bongo

Bongo

3KVA enclosed Generator

Kings 3 KVA enclosed Generator is a good quality unit that starts eisily and runs well.
To assist buyers it may be best to put a NO OIL sticker near the petrol filling cap. The only place it states no oil is on the front of the manual. Who reads manuals and who checks out the front page?

prekkp

prekkpperth

poor quality

purchased portable camping shower 12v
unfortunately it was after 6months that I first used it so couldnt give them feedback on ebay,
product is very poor quality, didnt work out of box could see the fan not connected to the motor, I glued it back on but it didnt have the strength to turn fan in water or under load, waste of money, 5 days camping no shower,
i sent them email but they said they couldnt find my details of purchasing, they asked me to send order number,
I sent them order number and then they came back asking what order number was for,
seems they just want to play games,
dont buy from this company,
its only a $25 product but still if it is crap they shouldnt sell it.

Jamie M.

Jamie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Would not purchase anything else

So to start to buy off the website was easy. The trouble only started after receiving products. Have purchased almost their whole range for camping from roof top tent to battery and fridge. I have had 6 warranty claims ranging from marks on quick shade, dead cell in battery, marks on rooftop tent and missing bolt and also transit cover not fitting properly. Has been very frustrating. Their support is usually quite good replacing parts within a week. Sometimes requiring transit.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Great product, great customer service

Steven B.

Steven B.Northeast, VIC

Quality product at a great price

All products i have brought have been received fast and any issues were resolved quickly. With easy install it makes DIY satisfying and fun.
Iv found the online store to be easy to navigate and the new bargains keep me coming back to check all the time.
I have been exceptionally happy with the customer service as well as the quality of product.

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Not what expecting

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Fobbed me off when I had a query on a product I purchased

Had a query on a solar panel I purchased from a dealer. Googled the dealer and the the only website link I could find was back to 4WD Supacentre Online so I sent an email via support. In short the response said don't bother us go back to the dealer with your query. Is this what they call customer service.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Early September delivery, still waiting!

The advertisement read, "Pre-order for early September delivery", so i purchased the 8.5'" Laser Driving Lights on the 30/8 in preparation for my trip away leaving 28/9. Today is the 24/9 and still no sign of them.
I find it misleading and dishonest for a company to advertise they can deliver on a product that was not in stock, and the delivery of the product into the country was not until mid September. No correspondence or notification was given of the delay.

Details have been sent

The lights arrived today, 26/9 and work great.
When they advertise "pre order for an early delivery", they are referring to when the stock arrives at their warehouse NOT to you.

Gaz

Gaz

Customer service - not

If you need advice this is NOT the place to call!!! It says on their site to call them for advice. Honestly I spoke to what sounded like a 12 year old that could not stop saying anything but "like, like like" with no sense coming out of the mouth at all - dont waste your time

Crabcake

Crabcake

4wd Supercentre Great, Hunter Express Not So.

Ordered 2 x 200 watt solar blankets with extension leads through Ebay. 4wd Supercentre was quick to get the order delivered and the product is perfect and as described. 4wd Supercentre deserve 5 stars but only get 3 stars for using Hunter Express for delivery. Their driver was so rude, arrogant and obnoxious to me that I will never order again from any company that uses Hunter Express. See my review of Hunter Express on this site.

Colleen

Colleen

Delivery fail

I’m highly disappointed in your service I ordered a lot of stuff that said it was in stock when my order arrived the solar panels didn’t arrive. I called the call centre they said it was not in stock and were expecting a delivery this week. Why tell people your items are in stock I needed these panels by Friday I will not be ordering anymore things from this site. This is the second time I’ve ordered and the second crap up
Poor battery box the lid doesn’t even clip on just a tie strap

Hamish

HamishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

The 4WD Supercentre dispatched my order quickly, however they use couriers called Hunter Express. These couriers are the worst ever. They sent me a text after 10 days of them delivering an order from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast (yes 10 days to go 100km) saying they attempted delivery and no one was there to dispatch, the order was going to my business open from 5.30am to 5pm. When reviewing security camera footage they have never been anywhere near us. Don't expect your items to come quickly if you buy through this company.

Dan

DanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LED 8.5 driving lights

Put a set of 8.5 LED on my FJ very impressed super bright and long distance and also got the new slim 20 inch lightbar also great even with the spotties on it's still makes a difference
I've brought a fair amount of stuff of them and always been happy

Renier A.

Renier A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking after sales service

Kwiky roof top tent cracked 3 months after purchase, went through the claims process opted for instore credit bought the fold out RTT, a month later i am told their courier company lost it and I am still getting the run around! So much time spent on emails and calling them, so dissatisfied and disappointed

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Canvas ripped being brand new from the factory, poor quality

Set the big daddy delux up after purchase only to find a rip in the canvas being brand new from online, bit disappointed as it was purchased for this weekend.

Bronwyn L.

Bronwyn L.Central Queensland, QLD

Super impressed

Recently purchased a solar blanket, deep cycle battery and battery box. Ordering online was quick and easy. It arrived quickly. Very happy with all the products i purchased as well as the freebie they sent (LED light strip). I'll definitely be back shopping here again.

not happy janHunter Region, NSW

it does the job it was intended to do

Ed MSydney, NSW

The Awning poles are poorly made!

I bought the 2x3m awning and the vertical poles no longer lock. It broke after warranty period expired so i've just been taping it together since. After seeing others with the same issue, i wouldn't recommend buying one.

Flip

Flipasked

Silly question re the battery box. I've been running my fridge off the battery (for several weekends & it worked fine) with the switch in the OFF position. When should I have the switch in the ON position? When I'm checking the volts or actually using it to run a fridge?

Malcolm Sasked

I have purchased a pair of 7" slimline led spotlights without the wiring harness,
On the Deutsche plug there a 1 & 2 on the side,which one is positive & negative?
Thank you.

Hi Malcolm,

Unless you have removed the wiring from the plug, it should only socket in one direction (designed so you cannot plug it the wrong way)

Regards,
Tamara

Malcolm S

Thanks for your reply Tamara,but I don't have a deutsch plug on my existing spotlight wiring that's why need to know which side is the positive & earth on the female plug on the new spotties.

Ryan F
Ryan F

Hi Malcolm, they are LED and will only work one way. You won't damage them if you do it the wrong way.

Steveasked

I bought a big daddy dulux swag with 70 ml mattress when i opened the mattress it hasnt expanded and is still shriveled up.

Good Afternoon Steve,

If possible are you able to send through an image to sshanks@4wdsupacentre.com.au along with your order details and I can assist further with this.

Thanks - Samantha

Steve

Sent you photos and connote yesterday

Karen
Karen

We have the same issues with self inflating mattress it was awful to sleep on last night

I’ve heat sent an email hoping for an easy fix as we are camping in Coffs for the next 10days

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives