4WD Supacentre Online store

6,695 reviews

Tammy

TammyCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Fantastic so much easier than I thought it would have been. And was shipped straight away but never received tracking information had to contact to find where item was at time

Rob D.

Rob D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

simple and easy

ordering was easy and quick. received item in a couple of days, however i didn't receive any shipping details until after the item arrived.

Other than that, the range of products and bundles are amazing

ALAN M.

ALAN M.South West, WA

An easy way to shop.

4 WD Supacentre online shopping is a simple and stress free way to purchase my caravan and travelling needs.
I purchased led lighting and a Titan storage drawer for my 4WD and the experience was so easy.

Michael M.

Michael M.Perth, WA

Advertising cheaper the next business day

After buying on the Saturday I was emailed the product discounted on Monday and a $10 credit voucher to use with my first purchase whilst I was making it. Hope the products are good as I am already $30 in the hole

Simon

SimonCentral Queensland, QLD

All I get very good though 2 units faulty which I got replaced and credited for....thank you

Great gear great service
Customer service is 2nd to none thanks
All gear easy to install
I did have 2 product faulty but credits were dealt with professionally
I will continue using your service

Very slow postage

I purchased at set of seat covers which I am still yet to receive. The item was purchased on the 19/05/2020. Is this normal for the postage to be so slow.

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Super fast Delivery 3.5 inverter genie

The genie started first pull. To early to tell looks good runs all we have thrown at it no drama . I will.come back and write another review in a few months.

vanessa

vanessaMurray Region, NSW

everything

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Solar powered up

I bought a 110W fixed solar panel, MPPT regulator and 12V box. All connected to a Kings dual battery system. Completed the full installation on my own with advise from the Kings videos. The system works better than I expected and I am stoked with it. All purchases for the system were from the web site and i like the additional information available with the product descriptions, specifications and video's. Great work guys, keep it up. Thanks. Oh, nearly forgot! and i got a pair of 4 inch light bars for free! sweet as!

Isaac

IsaacCentral West, NSW

Waited months for it to be delivered

I waited months for it to be delivered an wasn’t offered anything in return or a refund I now no longer need the item but I’m stuck with it.
Not very happy with the service provided

Camping_downunder

Camping_downunderMurray Mallee, SA

Nearly 3 years with the 60L fridge/freezer & still going strong

Bought the adventure kings 60L fridge/freezer nearly 3 years ago & it runs 24/7 in my canopy. It's survived in 48+ degrees & below freezing yet it's still going strong. For such a cheap fridge I've been amazed how well it's survived

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Well laid out online store.

Prices are good and delivery is prompt. I find the site easy to use with the clear menu system. Checkout and placing the order are straight forward. I now have an account and will no doubt be a repeat customer.

Dylan Jerrett

Dylan Jerrett Mid North Coast, NSW

This is awesome can’t wait to use them

It was super easy to access the store however it would be easier if you sold individual parts or have things for sale that aren’t in combo deals but other than that I love coming on the the 4WD space tee website and purchasing things

roughnut666

roughnut666

Late delivery, no communication

Although I find your products good value for money and reasonable quality, the order delivery / communication is below expectations. Eg. ordered goods only partly delivered, no communication on balance of order.

Jake

JakeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Greatest 4wd store the world's ever gazed it's eyes upon

It doesn't matter if you are doing a day at the beach or a trip down to the cape 4wd supa center has you covered. Why would you pay for a 5 star hotel when you can camp in comfort.

Matthew Briggs

Matthew BriggsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Titan draws, thumper air compressor, tools and more

Installed the Titan draws my self and I’m a paraplegic in a wheelchair, love the draws, the air compressors and tools I can’t fault, the customer service and timely deliveries are second to none!
Thanks heaps guys!!

Rels

RelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Everything very easy. Haven’t fitted yet but won’t be hard. Happy with fast postage. Will buy from 4wd Supercentre again. Always had good service from the online store. Highly recommend

James

JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Great prices great Deals.... Emails tracking also kept in the loop. Cant wait to fit my Accessoires and get out there using them for what there for. Will be ordering more gear in the near future

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Absolutely awesome, GREAT range, got EVERYTHING I need.

I bought a thumper max MKII dual air compressor and a Hercules recovery kit, both outstanding products and delivered time was outstandingly quick. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all the freebies. I will continue to buy all my 4WD products from the 4WD super centre.

Kathryn L.

Kathryn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and generous

Delivery is fast and efficient, approximately 48/72 hours from purchasing items. Love the specials and combo deals. Everything is such good quality for the price. Also I have received a free gift with each purchase. My new favourite online store.

Iestyn T.asked

Online store

I want to replace the switch that came with the AKLL-HARPNP001 harness with a 12v push switch so it matches the dash. Not sure what the three wires are on the back of the supplied switch, and which cables are which? Active - Relay - Earth - Dash power etc..

Iestyn T.

Cables in the wiring harness are Blue/Black/White

Iestyn T.

So answered my own question after a bit of detective work with the multi-meter
Blue is the Active
Black is the Negative
White is to the relay
Wired in a OEM push switch and all looks MINT.

Hope this helps someone else.

Flip

Flipasked

Online store

Silly question re the battery box. I've been running my fridge off the battery (for several weekends & it worked fine) with the switch in the OFF position. When should I have the switch in the ON position? When I'm checking the volts or actually using it to run a fridge?

Malcolm Sasked

Online store

I have purchased a pair of 7" slimline led spotlights without the wiring harness,
On the Deutsche plug there a 1 & 2 on the side,which one is positive & negative?
Thank you.

Hi Malcolm,

Unless you have removed the wiring from the plug, it should only socket in one direction (designed so you cannot plug it the wrong way)

Regards,
Tamara

Malcolm S

Thanks for your reply Tamara,but I don't have a deutsch plug on my existing spotlight wiring that's why need to know which side is the positive & earth on the female plug on the new spotties.

Ryan F
Ryan F

Hi Malcolm, they are LED and will only work one way. You won't damage them if you do it the wrong way.

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives