4WD Supacentre Online store

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

FALSE ADVERTISING

FALSE ADVERTISING. Purchased the top end version of what is called an awning Starter Pack and it doesn’t even come with the mounting bracket! However cheaper sets DO! Enquired with customer service and told its because of differences in how customers mount their awnings? Completely unusable without spending even more money on top of the $250+ already spent

Lawrie

LawrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adventure Kings Dash Camera

The website was easy to negotiate and find what I wanted, and it arrived in good time and in good condition, I’m currently charging it ready to install in the vehicle.

DavidSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great deal, but postage is woeful

Purchased a 15 inch light bar kit and plug and play harness at a great price but why send the items separately??!! Just put them in the same parcel so they arrive together, I have the light bar but the harness is still in transit, bit stupid to be fair and would probably save you guys money on having to post two items

80-O-02352822 is my number

Quick Delivery

Delivery was fast and well packaged. I placed the order on Sunday and it arrived Tuesday. Very happy with overall service.

Craig

CraigWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect.

Saw what I wanted in email of deals , clicked on it filled in details, paid for it very late on Sunday night and received it Tuesday lunch time. Does the job I wanted it for , easy to operate.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Came in days n was just what I ordered

Delivery was fast efficient and was just as I ordered it was perfect in its own bag plenty of plates knives n forks

Laurie J

Laurie J

quick delivery and good quality product

I purchased electrical control box online and received it next day
Quality was good and product value for money Came with instruction manual so was easy to install in my camper

Mick King

Mick KingPort Macquarie

More crap from China

• +1

PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sent a broken tent fan and over a week later heard nothing.

We ordered two tent light fans, one was in a clearly damaged box. We put batteries in both and the one that came out of the damaged box clearly wasn’t right. Submitted a claim and 9 days later they still haven’t told me if it’s been accepted.

Phillip

Hi, I received emails yesterday in the wake of my review telling me they are sending a new one. Thank you.

Excellent !!!

the online and in-store setup is great! customer service was excellent and I will happily recommend you guys to family and friends.

So easy, hassle free.

Great portable fire pit, easy to cook with, and no burn marks to the ground area! Clean up was a breeze....Love it.

Brian Potts

Brian PottsSydney, NSW

Some suggestions for Battery Box and Controller

I found a nut loose on a terminal in the Battery Box.
Could I suggest you provide a 150A Cct Breaker on the Battery Box as shown in your videos.
I found the crimping loose on one Anderson plug of the Control Unit.
Otherwise the gear does what I want.

Mullso

MullsoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous ! Very impressed

I have an existing 160W old solar panel that weighs a ton and been looking to replace with a more efficient and lighter model. I bought the 250 light weight blanket with folding legs. I didn't want the normal blanket as with 4 kids running about you can bet they will stand on it ! This is great - hooked it up and away it goes. Simple light weight and saved me so much space in the camper trailer

Mary Burton

Mary BurtonSydney, NSW

Havent got my bbq yet but i brought a few kings al been a1

Very satisfied and everything i brought ohf kings camping has been a1 bbqshould be goog a1 guy's. well done value

Holger P.

Holger P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic looked up item went in store to pick up

Looked up item online went to store to collect. Staff gave gave some advice and moved me through checkout. Warehouse next door processed order. 15- 20 min later back in car going home with goods.

DeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

After sales service is nonexistent

Had a wrong part supplied. Told to put claim in which I did. Days went but claim still in review. Rang to try to hurry it along told it was escalated. Still waiting. Still in review. Then recieved email asking how the service was! STILL WAITING

Dean

Update: the issue was they supplied 3 short carpets instead of 2 short and 2 long. Just received an email asking me to post it back for repairs!? Just send the right one!

Dean

Well issue finally sorted. After three people saying they would look into it and call me no one rang, I didn’t post the carpet back within the three days allowed as I work. So I gave up. Thanks

Harrison

HarrisonMid North Coast, NSW

Kings lights

Great service even got a freebie very happy just waiting for the goods to arrive So I can install them

Hi Harrison,
We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review.
Regards, Mia

Rushee

RusheePerth, WA

This is excellent well worth it

Came on time. Easy to fit like it a lot made a big difference to the lighting will recommend it to others

Professionalism

Awesome service as always & helpful . Cant fault , thats why we return & recommend 4WD SUPERCENTRE . Whether be a new product or replacement product.

T Jackson

T JacksonMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent quality products

Very easy to navigate through online store, with quality products and quick and efficient delivery times. Totally satisfied customer, and would shop again.