500Investments

500Investments

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 500Investments? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

Jasper Aaron
Jasper AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay far Away

TAGZ is a scam

I found that TAGZ is a scam. Also invested on their platform ,after they kept asking me for kyc I got suspicious and did not invest more. They did not give me my investment (50,000 €) nor profits back. Luckily chargebacksecured com helped me get my money back the right way.

Regina Clay
Regina ClaySydney, NSW

Stay away

Don’t go down this path, I learnt my lesson in a terrible way and I don’t wish that for anyone.
Could’ve been worse if secrecoup . com didn’t help me, kudos to them .

jayden d.South East Queensland, QLD

This company is a big scam, open a case with report@tracrefund.com

I made huge deposit to this company, they showed me seminars about how to trade, but it was all from a sources not relating to 500investment. They almost got away with it... thanks i reported to tracrefund.com, They in getting back my initial deposit

It's a scam

Invested in excess of $150,000 Aus. wanted to close my account suddenly website not working, phone
not working, emails not answered. I invested over a 12 month period, seems Jordan and Jack were lying

Jessica Williams
Jessica WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

I was disappointed when i discovered they had no intention of keeping to their promise. But i was able
to get back on my feet through the help of secrecoup . com , they got all my money back for me in few days .

Xavier mackennal

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
moon k.
moon k.Sydney, NSW

Run: not everyone can be as lucky as me

Total SCAM - we lost over $50k

My wife lost over $50k AUD to 500Investments in a few months. Its a total scam - they will suck all the money they can out of you, but never payout.

Mal
Malsydney

Stay Away

EVERYONE understand that crypto currencies have no laws around them. There are scams all over the place.
This is one of them!
Everything they are telling you is a lie.
All they are doing is building a fake account and using your money you invested elsewhere.
This is a ponzee scheme….period.

William H.
William H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Be Cautious!

Siel V.
Siel V.South East Queensland, QLD

500 investments is 100% a scam

Isaac Wilson
Isaac WilsonSydney, NSW

Their level of dishonesty is unbelievable

I opened an account with them mid last year, I asked if there were any account opening or withdrawal fees, they said no. I was contented with my accumulated profit so i asked to withdraw my money, it was at this point they said I needed to pay 20% service fee upfront before I can withdraw money from the account. I paid the 20% after a lot of back and fort, then the situation of insurance fee came up, I knew there was no guarantee I would get my money back from them if I paid the insurance fee so I filed for a chargeback with fintrack .org and they had my money sent directly into my wallet. Stay away from 500Investments. I had quite a lot of money in the account and would have lost it all to them.

Scammmm

Do not invest with them. As soon as you try and withdraw everything goes down hill. Tried to make me pay extra fees to get my money out but I refused. Does anyone know a good legal firm that will take payments after they retrieve the funds?

Amy Barnes
Amy Barnes

I couldn’t log into my account

Karen R.
Karen R.asked

How is it that 500 Investments can continue trading when they have scammed so many people?

Russell H.
Russell H.asked

I opened an account with these scam artists but luckily never deposited any money. However over the past 10 months I have been harassed with phone calls from all over the world. I also told 500 to close my account numerous times with no success. I have blocked at least 100 numbers so far but can't stop them calling. Any suggestions on how to stop this harrassment would be appreciated

Allan
Allanasked

Can anyone tell me about a company called Assetstrack.org? I am not sure whether they are a scam company as well. I lost a lot of money with Richmond Super and this company has been advised for me to contact by someone on this site saying they had success in using them to recover funds from Richmond Super. Several others on here have said Fintrack.org is a legit company. Would someone care to comment on them as well.

Luca Bibb
Luca Bibb

Report any suspicions of scam to [Report@tracrefund.com]. They been helping most people who lost to 500investment.

Ronny Love
Ronny Love

Assetstrack.org is definitely another scam. You have to pay before you can getto the money they say they recovered. The truth is that they set up a mirror site and will steel everything instead. Stay away.

jayden d.

Tracrefund.com has been totally helping, both emotionally, and i was able to get access to my initial deposit, same quantity but higher value.... They can help other victims here.. if claims gets ascertained