500Investments

500Investments

Aldridge Ella

Aldridge EllaCentral, TAS

They try to ignore their responsibilities

I asked to withdraw, but they apparently ignored me, instead they guided me through series of unwanted payment processes that did not provide access to my investment. I drafted a complaint that i had filed to fintrack .org and also sent an email to 500investments. In which case, i did not get any approval from 500investments. The request was previously pending but the complaint i filed with fintrack resulted in my getting a refund from 500investments.

john

johnSydney, NSW

Unregulated Platform

500investments is one of the unregulated platforms out there scamming unsuspecting victims of their hard earned funds. They manipulate trades and ask for more deposits when it is time to withdraw. They use different sort of tactics like tax payments, money laundering fees to get more money from investors. Everyone should stay clear of this platform as they are hiding under different names. assetstrack.org offers victims help at low cost through the updated tracking technology used by their experts to track payments sent to this scammers.

500investments fraud

This company make good money stealing money. They lure you to invest more and more with them. As soon as you want to withdraw, they manipulate the trading rates so your money is gone. You loose your deposit, your profit, everything.
Do NOT fall in their trap.

500Investments is a cheat, swindler, totally scammers

500Investments is a cheat, swindler, totally scammer, It’s only can deposit money, once you want to withdraw money, even 10% money, no one will reply you, and then you will find those money in account decrease very fast, they use your account password to trade frequently, all your money will disappear in a short period of time.

Kiza R.

Kiza R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

they took everything I had GOD WILL PUNISHED THEM

they are very bad people, they took my money without mercy. only God will judge them. They just asking more deposit no withdrawing, I have trying to ask for my money back no any help be careful with this company are scam's

Raymond Beckingsale

Raymond BeckingsaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a total scam

I was assired that I was dealing with a companu called Bitcoin Evalutions
It transpired that this was not true
When I requested that my deposit be refunded I was made to go through all kinds of identity proofs and had it not been for Visa obtaining a transaction reversal I doubt I would ever have seen a refund They still owe me money however it is below their self imposed minimum so I'm not likely to receive it
Beware they lie and use process to obfiscate and block process

I feel that 500 investments are putting investors, especially small investors on shaky ground!

Bennette Patrick

Bennette PatrickSydney, NSW

500investments held back my withdrawal

Mick m Darwin, NT

Scammed

Invested with 500 investment then found out they are a scam tried to withdraw the investment to no avail. Got told the the withdrawal was successful but no money has gone into my account. They are a total scam and don't invest with them you will lose your money.

Charlotte watsonAustralian Capital Territory

Dishonest broker

My experience with this platform hasn't been fair, I registered successfully with no glitch, made deposit successfully but when it came to withdrawal, I began to face different problems. At first, i was told to make more deposit before my money could be processed, which I did but to no avail, i was later told that i wasn't eligible for withdrawal, I saw in other reviews that fintrack .org can help me recover funds lost to 500investments of which they did. 500Investments is one of the most dishonest Financial companies I have ever come across and i hope their tactics are completely exposed.

Richard MatlockSydney, NSW

THEY STILL SCAM?

It is unfortunate that people are still falling victims to 500 investments. I thought they would have been brought down by now. I wrote a review here sometime about my own encounter with them. I got scammed by this company pretty bad but quick intervention of financialrecovery.tech helped in recovering some losses. Their expert are pretty bad at kicking butts. they got my money out of 500 investments

Biggest scam heartless people hope they burn with the money they ripped off from clients

Got scammed by these heartless people knowing am a single mother to 2 kids with special needs they require 24 hour care they called me from many different phone number’s I’ve tried to call back for some hope unfortunately all numbers got disconnected the worst issue there is no sign or information about the investment account they claimed have been registered in my name. Stay away from these dishonest people

scam 500 investments

500 investments is a total scam . You set up an account with the promises you can close at anytime but when this happens you will never see your money again and block you. Please don’t even think to invest it really is a scam you will never see your money again.

Scammers

Keep away! I have asked to withdraw and was closed by them. Bank, ACCC, ASIC, cybercrime, you are on your own. Trustpilot vouch for them. You will loose. They don't know what honesty is.

Madeline S.

Madeline S.Sydney, NSW

500investment Is Bad, And they take your money without allowing access to withdraw. Stay away from them

Michael carroll

Michael carrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Richard green

I invested over $2000.00 with this company dealt directly with RICHARD GREEN who is nothing other than a conman.I have asked so many times for help in with withdrawing of my money with no assistance,in that time the account has lost $3000.00 He would ring every night stating how good the account was doing.Then he would say I should invest $25000.00 which I don’t have he stopped contacting me as he realised I had no more to invest he become rude and aggressive.Told me to stop acting like a child.I just wanted my money withdrawn.Will not respond to my E-MAIls .He has had a impact on my wife’s health because of the stress he has caused which he is aware of showed no decency at all .Please don’t invest with him because he is a conman

Adam Smith

Adam SmithSydney, NSW

Very user friendly website.

I've traded on several sites in the past few years and this one is the most user friendly. They also have a good selection of stocks that I couldn't find anywhere else yet. Overall I highly recommend !!

shahrzad D

shahrzad DSouth East Queensland, QLD

BIG SCAM

Do NOT give them ant money. They will not give your money back. They use all these tricks to get as much money as they can. It is just a huge scam.

I was disappointed BUT....

I was disappointed to discover that you need to fill out so many forms in order to withdraw money. I got my money in the end but it was a bit of a hassle.

Oliver McKerihan

Oliver McKerihanSydney, NSW

This company is a Ruse. Beware!!