500Investments

Blaire BrittGoulburn Valley, VIC

500Investment is Ruse, Thanks to TracRefund

Toni P.

Toni P.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a terribly horrid company!!!

They are immoral, cruel unethical scammers!!!! I too have had no return on my investment! I cannot even get them to contact me now I can’t log in , I haven’t even been able to see if I even have an account but they took my money. They are all scammers , stay away please!!!

Norma W.

Norma W.Sydney, NSW

Good for beginners

I had an incident where it took them 2 weeks to approve my withdrawal, but I gave them another chance and its been pretty straightforward ever since. I recommend trading with them, even if they make mistakes sometimes. We're all human, it's important that they took responsibility and fixed it.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how 500Investments compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Having to use food banks now total scam

All my money has disappeared keep asking for my money back, jacks very good ,lost all my money, now they want 1000.00 pounds insurance to get 3050.00 back , cant afford to loose my money as I have kids to feed

Ellis Gswan

Ellis GswanSydney, NSW

SCAM COMPANY AND UNREGULATED

I have invested a lot of money with them before I found out they were unregulated.
I have tried to withdraw money and they wanted money to liquidate my capital but all that happened was they put more trades on and they were bad trades that have bound my equity up again .
Such a shame that they are unscrupulous because there was a lot of money to be made,
Hard working honest people trying to get along in life with a few investments but now are uncertain about the future.
Shame on this company!!!!
Have gone with Recovery experts at ( financialrecovery.tech) based on a review of someone whom they helped recover funds from this same 500investments and i am very hopeful they will have a positive recovery for me too.

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of this Company, They cannot be Trusted

Richard Matlock

Richard MatlockSydney, NSW

INVESTMENT SCAM

This company is a Big Scam, Report to TracRefund

They made me lock in my retirement funds believing it will yield returns.
I was in touch with their support team for more than 4 months, NO RESOLUTION!. This led me into Great Depression and almost killed me. Then i found [TracRefund.com] on Quora, I opened a case with them, and i got my initial deposit back, but no interest...
File a complaint with the TracRefund Internet Crime Complaint [Report@TracRefund .com]...They specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation

No issue

Wish someone told me about them earlier. I lost 200 dollars to a scam site, but they have been alright with me and I never had problems with withdrawing. Thank you for the good service.

Dennis Schutter

Dennis SchutterSydney, NSW

Support available for AU standard hours !!

Finally, a good site for Australians with support available not only in European and American standard hours! they have app for mobile which is really a +Plus point for getting better trading experience.

Jim   M.

Jim M.Sydney, NSW

Ideal Trading Platform

Their trading platform is ideal for desktop and mobile, even if you don't download the app. works a bit slower on tablet sadly so sometimes I use other sites as well...

Jimmy

JimmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a Scam trading company

The company tells you to join at $250 US dollars then checks how much money you have in your bank account. Then they try to withdraw the amount from your bank account. My bank stopped them and they are now under investigation. The bank mentioned not to trade with anyone you don't see them face to face.

Do not invest in this company

Our 500Investments account has dwindled away to just about nothing due to irresponsible trading practices from 500Investments. Their broker seemed intent on us investing more and more money into his trading scheme. $20K were not enough, he wanted us to invest $100k+. All the while sweet talking us into trusting his supposedly expert and safety conscious trading practices. Once he realised we were not putting more money into the trading account, he started trading irresponsibly and generating lots of negative trades while withdrawing all communication and support. Do not trade with this company. .

Best sources for cryptocurrencies

This is one of the best sources for cryptocurrencies. They got all the necessities and none of the garbage coins that you shouldn't mess with. Great support team, as well. Overall I am happy with their service.

Keri S.

Keri S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good money

500Investments basically introduced to the world of cryptocurrencies, they were able to provide me with helpful materials, and in some manner guided me during the last few months with the Bitcoin movements, I also paid good money for this “help” lol, but can’t say anything negative, the contrary

Impressed with the service

Started working with them about 5 months ago, I read the mixed review, but frankly, I have to say that I’m so far impressed with them, everything seems by the book, they have an available service, and some advice I took was actually helpful

Biggest scammers out

I made a small investment to start, they called me to say how well my account was going, conned more money out of me , then when I went to withdraw, didn’t want to know me , account manager, refused to answer emails. Just a big scam beware

My investments growing faster nowadays

I would personally like to recommend 500Investmnents, I didn’t invest big in the first place, took my time, watched the markets, and when I felt it was the right I did my move, that is basically my advice to any trader.

Sugai Bleile

Sugai BleileSydney, NSW

Fast withdrawals

Yes, I put some hundreds of dollars during the last weeks considering the volatility in the crypto markets (mostly bitcoin, but not just), I’m happy with the results, withdrawals were on time. The basic rule is that any commercial company wants your money, but if you know what you are doing then it’s a totally different game.

Hardin Louic

Hardin LouicSydney, NSW

Great experience with 500investments

First of all please let me state here that 500Investments is not a scam, yes, as any broker they do sometimes call you, but that’s is defiantly not out of line in any manner, I do mostly forex trading with them, I’m experienced trader, and also did some nice benefits during my investments. The fact that you are losing money does not make someone a scam, as in everything in life, trading requires education and experience.