Superhero

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Superhero

• Rates and Fees
craig
craigVictoria

share trading

Great trading platform, very easy to invest and withdraw money when you want really quick. Highly recommend. Best trading company i have used and cheap to trade. Only $5 a trade which is great

Joe Bloggs
Joe BloggsSydney, NSW

AVOID!!! You will lose money and find this Platform inadequate and lacking in ever way!!

NMK
NMKSydney, NSW

AVOID THIS PLATFORM, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY! READ THE OTHER REVIEWS, THEIR INFO IS 100% CORRECT - POOR REVIEWS JUSTIFIED!

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Easy to use,beginners guide to trading!

Very simple web-based and mobile friendly app that can be easily accessible to buy and sell shares.
Instant cash deposit, their website mentions limited time offer of receiving $100 for $3000 (AUD/US) deposit, ts&cs apply of course.

Click here to learn more:
[weblink removed]

My superhero

As someone who didn’t really know the first thing about investing, I’m so glad I came across Superhero- it’s really informative and at the same time easy to use, plus it’s great to have both my Aussie and US shares in one place. 10/10!

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Love it!

Love the work you guys do and the platform - looking forward to what is to come! It’s great to have Aussie and US shares all in one place, makes it so easy.

AaronT
AaronTSydney, NSW

Easy to use and great support

I’m new to investing so decided to give Supehero a try. I find it very easy to use and their customer service team is very helpful. Low cost too which is great. I found a lot of the info on their Instagram page and website very helpful to get started too

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Unreal Product and Service

Absolutely loved the whole process with such an excellent team to help me walk through the whole process. So impressed and would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Ryan
Ryan

Great platform!

The ability to trade both international and domestic shares on one platform is awesome! Great customer service as well. Very helpful in setting up the account which is very intuitive.

Guy
GuyPerth, WA

Great Broker and low cost

Really great platform for low cost trading & investing. Really easy to use. Very good to see a broker putting some competition on local Australian platforms! Unsure why there is bad reviews as this is a great platform.

Quiet_man
Quiet_manCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good broker and website works well... recommended!

Sign up and transfer of money works well. Queries I had were answered quickly by email or text. I did test withdraws and no problems. Exchange to $US is a great rate and the best around. Others on here have complained of withdraw problems... well I asked them about this and there is an initial limit of 20k for withdraw to your bank acct but this is for security reasons. This limit can be raised simply by emailing them and supplying a little more verifying info re ID and one's bank. Not very difficult.
One thing that would greatly help is stop-loss (and trailing stop-loss) orders which hopefully are coming before too long. Haven't used them for ASX but only US stock and ETF trading. Thanks.

Superhero Admin Superhero

Thanks for your kind words!

DrLupo
DrLupoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very amateur organisation

Losing W.
Losing W.Sydney, NSW

Superhero AVOID!!

Superhero Admin Superhero

Withdrawal issue! Do not use this platform

Ethan P.
Ethan P.Gascoyne, WA

More of a Villain than a superhero. Report withdrawal issues to FINTRACK.ORG.

I checked my info many times and it can’t be mistaken but they said my info was wrong and withheld my profit. My account was forced into liquidation the first time but i naturally thought it was my fault. I made profits the second time, but it was withheld with the excuse of wrong leverage setting. I was forced to apply for withdrawal and close my account so they took me through a ridiculously long withdrawal process before i eventually received the withdrawal email, but the funds were never delivered to me till I wrote to fintrack.org a few weeks later and had my investment released as well as what was left of the profits.

PTM
PTMasked

Many of the reviews state that etf trades are free. That does not seem correct. The Superhero web site states that etf sales incur a $5 fee, only etf buys are free. What is not clear is whether the $5 is per trade or per individual etf unit (ie if I sell six identical etf's as a single order, do I pay $5 or $30 brokerage?) Please advise which it is!

nbi
nbi

it is $5 per trade, Minimum purchase $100 per stock, another words you buy say Zip for $100 $5 dollars would be the broker fee leaving $95 on the shares, depending on the price of shares at the time (lets say $8.30 per share which was the closing amount on Friday you would have purchased 11 shares which would be a value of $91.30 leaving $3.70 in account available to invest). Bare in mind you will not be able to spend this $3.70 until you add more funds to your account, since the minimum spend on trade is $100.

Superhero Admin Superhero

$5 per sell order for ETFs, regardless of how many units you sell. Feel free to check out our complete fee schedule here: https://docs.superhero.com.au/guides/Superhero+Fee+Schedule.pdf

kate b
kate basked

When reviewers have said platform is too slow and they have made losses as a result, is this from trading ‘at market’ or at a limit? So if one put in an order, either sell or buy, at a particular price, and is prepared to wait for that price, does the speed/slowness matter?
K

Neezy
Neezy

I also want to know this. I put in a limit order a week ago. Price has gone up and down, so the figure was reached... but order hasn't been executed :-?

EDIT: just found the "depth" section... 1,286 orders are pending with the same price :-( Volume is over 4 billion... I guess I'll be in line for a while, lol. Might not be relevant to your trade... but I feel like we were thinking the same thing ;-)

Superhero Admin Superhero

Neezy has answered this, your order is placed into the market by our market participant within milliseconds. When your order executes is dependent on the type of order you have placed and the volume of buyers and sellers at that time.

John N.
John N.asked

One of the reviewers commented that the shares don't end up being owned by the individual but by superhero?? this sounds kinda illegal or a bit dodgy, and certainly I'll need full ownership in the stock and ETFs. Anyone have further information on this?

illi4
illi4

Weird there is no response from Superhero reps, but I can comment since I read up on that. Here is a good article explaining how they work and why you don't own the shares you are buying on the platform: https://www.etfstream.com/features/no-superhero-is-not-robinhood-how-discount-brokers-actually-work/

Jacob
Jacob

Technically it is held in a trust. Very well documented, and nothing illegal or dodgy about it. In fact, there is a couple of pros to it. For example, if you purchase shares to own "direct", your first hurdle will be a minimum buy of $500 (minimum marketable parcel) and plenty more paperwork.

As I understand, this is common, if not the norm, in the USA.

There is a lot of FUD about how this work. I have both outright and custodian-based shares, and I can see how products such as this are a good idea for new starters or people who prefer simplicity.

Get an answer from our members and Superhero representatives

Other Forex & Share Trading Platforms