Verifiedsuperhero.com.au

3.8

Malcolm
MalcolmPerth, WA3 posts

worst experence ever

i was with yousuper without warning my super was transfered here they changed my login details now im trying to get my own account back a freakin joke .....................
Michael R
Michael R

Great App

Very easy to join up, simply just search and buy the amount of shares you want and you'll have them by the next day.
Anne
Anne

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

My super was transferred to superhero in January when my previous super fund was taken over by them. I didn't any choice in the matter. All seemed ok until I wanted to start an account bssed pension. It has now been over 2 months and numerous phone calls and complaints the process has still not been completed. The rollover supposedly took place a month ago but the funds have not arrived in my new account. I am told the funds are being held by the administrator. I asked to speak with the administrator but this was refused and a phone number not supplied.
They are either extremely inefficient or I am leaning towards criminal
AMM
AMM2 posts

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Responsive Platform

Easy responsive platform. I found it easy to use and understand.
Burt
Burt

Brand new trader

Bought my first shares, easy and fast. So far I'm happy.
Lea M.
Lea M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beware of Superhero superannuation

My superannuation was transferred to superhero from another company. I wouldn’t choose to invest with them if they were the last company on the planet they are extremely rude extremely unprofessional and just do not care beware. I would not go anywhere near them.
Tanya
TanyaHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Do not ever invested

I have watched a friend try to get their money out of financial hardship.
For going on 6 weeks, The process is pathetic outdated an unprofessional, My friend had to be taken away in ambulance Due to the stress, they have caused him. I Please, that's service in a third world country would be better than.
Fisher
Fisher

Don't join Superhero

New small company compare to it's competitors. Hidden fees, so don't fall for their "low fees" marketing scheme. Extremely incompetent staff, poor customer service with low morals & ethics.
adam b.
adam b.Far North Queensland, QLD

Is user friendly

Never traded before but superhero easy to understand and use
Andrew
Andrew

Does what it says on the tin

Simple and quick, easy to use. Makes trading a breeze
Raj
RajSydney, NSW4 posts

Good for beginners Trading

It took some time to understand but I have got the feel of. I think this is an excellent trading platform.
Glenn
Glenn2 posts

Great trading app

Easy to use and low fees very happy so far.
jorgo21
jorgo21Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Superannuation stolen by SuperHero

Have requested my Superannuation to be transferred, its now been 8 weeks and still cant get them to release it, cant get someone on the phone to answer questions or to activate this request.
Jason
Jason2 posts

Easy to invest, but would like better functionality to search

Great app, has made it really easy. $100 minimum and $5 brokerage fee is very reasonable.
Being new to investing, I'd like the ability to search for companies better. Keyword search appears to only work for the company or etf name.. I want to better find all "sustainable" companies for example

babui
babui

Extremely satisfied and impressed by the team at fusionforensics.tech, I recently had the opportunity to meet Eric and right from the beginning, I was very impressed with his approach to financial planning. He was extremely friendly, asked all the right questions and did the risk assessment to find out more about myself as an individual before tailoring his advice to my needs and goals. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience but still made me feel very comfortable and did not at any point push me to make any decisions or drive his agenda. The process to transfer my existing accounts, investments, superannuation was seamless and very well managed by his assistant Garreth who has been extremely helpful and easily contactable. I would recommend fusionforensics.tech, to anybody seeking the right financial advice, you won't be let down!

Bradley
Bradley

Im just wondering is this app,,,easy to install a smsf,,,that is already with a major super fund ,,like transferring from one major super fund to your app

Bryce S.
Bryce S.

Hello. I have used the bsb and account number to transfer $10 and it worked then I used it to transfer $1000 on Tuesday. And now it’s Friday and still nothing has come through. I have double checked the numbers are right. After the $10 went through I saved the bsb and account number so I couldn’t stuff it up. What do I do

Colin S