A.H. Beard

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

Maggie
Maggie

WOW WOW

What can i say i love it, got support with comfort perfect for me, would highly recommend to them to all

Phil
PhilGippsland, VIC

A great nights sleep

Just got our new mattress ,had our best nights sleep in ages, love that is Australian made and product support is available. Well priced and good value

Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best mattress ever!!!!

steph fields
steph fieldsGippsland, VIC

Perfect mattress

Very comfortable mattress love it so much, I recommend to everyone. Brought it for myself and it’s definitely the best mattress I have ever slept on.

Dave.
Dave.

Adjustable base keeps breaking.

We purchased a Beard adjustable base in Jan 2020. It worked great and made sleeping very comfortable. Then, after 15 months of use, the adjustment mechanism broke. To Beard's credit they sent somebody to fix it straight away. Then, after another 5 months the same mechanism has broken again.
To summarise, an item that has a 10 year warranty has failed twice in 20 months. Hmmmm.

AlanPerth, WA

Don’t buy their mattresses

We bought a king size mattress from Harvey Norman Armadale. Well after sliding out of the bed due to a slope in the mattress, we had a representative arrive and inspect the $5 k mattress. This is just normal was the response and all mattresses have ridging, if you want to get it fixed $1000 more to fix. What a load of rubbish, do not buy their mattresses you will regret it just like what we are experiencing

Alan

I wasn’t supplied a reference number as the contact was through Harvey Norman Armadale.

Wendy
WendySouth West, WA

Perfect answer for me

Mattress very comfortable right from the first night. I have a much better rest, have recently had both shoulders operated on and the soft mattress top makes much less aches and pains for me.

Store LocationBunbury WA

Annette MunroeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its like sleeping on a cloud

I love our new mattress it is like sleeping on a cloud, no more sore hips or aching back. I am waking up refreshed and pain free, Thank you.

Annette Munroe

Hello, yes I have registered my new bed thank you, we bought a King Koil Platinum Allegro Medium Mattress and it's beautiful.

AH B.A.H. Beard

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress is amazingly comfortable with firm edges so I don't feel like I will roll off

I now wake up in the same position i fell asleep in. No more aches and pains, i feel fully refreshed every morning

Kate P.
Kate P.South West, QLD

Best Mattress

This mattress is so supportive and comfortable, I had the best sleep last night. The edges are nicely supported too, so you don't feel like like your going to slip off the edge of the bed when you sit on it.

Alsoelle
AlsoelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable, strong smell first couple of days

We have the soft pillow top and it is very comfortable and supportive - my hips aren't sore on this mattress. The smell was strong when it arrived so we did not sleep on it and let it air for the first 24 hours. At the weekend I stripped everything off and let it air again. After about a week we no longer smell it.

Christa S.
Christa S.

Perfect mattress for me and my serious arthritis.

Can sleep very well on it with almost no pain. I have serious arthritis. Got the Beard Chiro Valor Plush Mattress and it has been the best. Can only recommend it highly. Bought it at Harvey Norman at a very reasonable price. My thanks to both companies.

Javal Patel
Javal PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Mattress

The King Koil Chiro Valor Plush is fairly comfortable and support is OK. Nothing remarkable though. Partner disturbance seems fairly minimal. We have found better products for the price.

Joy J.
Joy J.Sydney, NSW

Great night's sleep!

Thanks for my first sleep through the night in a few years! Highly recommend Domino mattresses for comfort and cosiness

Pcjc
PcjcSouthwest, VIC

Best mattress ever

By far the best mattress we have owned .
AHBeard - Bellagio mattress .
Luxurious comfort and support .
Great sleeps - no disturbance from partners movement it’s like having 2 mattresses apart but together .
What excellent quality .

Lyn Glastonbury
Lyn Glastonburyasked

I Have just spent time at Bell's cabin Montville. Had the best night sleep. I have asked Julie the owner. She said that she bought the mattress at your Geelong outlet, and to mention that she had bought them there and you could tell me the mattress she bought. I am very interested. Could you please let me know model and price please. Thanks. Marilyn Glastonbury. annelyn2255@gmail.com

Good morning Lyn,
Thanks for reaching out, and glad to hear of your experience with our product.

I have passed on your information, of which one of our team will be in contact. At any stage if you need to contact us, please feel free to call 1300 654 000.

Regards,
Customer Care Team

Susanelis
Susanelisasked

I have a Hamilton firm mattress, purchased from you some years ago. It is fabulous. What one would be similar now?

Mrs carter
Mrs carterasked

Considering buying one of your mattresses what can you recommend in a Queen size I have back and hip pain Thanks

Geoff
Geoff

Well we purchased the Austin firm as we like a firm bed but it feels very plush and comfortable at the same time for a good nights sleep, we tested 4 in store and this was our favourite.

Get an answer from our members and A.H. Beard representatives