Verifiedahbeard.com

Lynn Afotey-Otu15 posts

Amber C.
Amber C.

Disappointed for $2k

We have had a Medium AH for 8 weeks and feel like we are sinking into it, no where near enough support for 2 adults to sleep on. Will be contacting local store to see what we can do next
Chris
ChrisThe Mallee, VIC

Comfort

We have one king, two queens. All medium. Very comfortable. Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Definitely the best mattress we have ever owned

This is the second king koil mattress we have purchased. They are great. The last one lasting us almost 10 years. Really supportive, comfortable mattress Show details ·  1
Sara R.
Sara R.Far West, NSW

Iva
IvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Christine F
Christine FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

New Mattress

We recently bought an Eclipse Medium Mattress with much trepidation as we really loved our previous mattress which is unavailable now. However we have had our new mattress 10 days and love it just as much, the support is amazing making us realise that our old mattress definately needed replacing! Show details ·  2
Blueballs
Blueballs6 posts

excellent customer service

Purchased a mattress a few years ago and has a defect, company has great customer service and immediately responded to my issues ( a breath of fresh air), they even sent somebody out to take a look.
They now have decided to replace the mattress with a brand new one and deliver it whilst taking the old one away.
Highly recommend them for customer service Show details ·  1
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Terrible everything. Waste of a thousand dollars

Terrible mattress terrible after service. Never again will I buy Show details
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
  Fair Incentive

Comfortable

Very comfortable and very cosy to sleep on I have had good nights sleep since buying the mattress Show details ·  1
Essam L.
Essam L.

Perfect Mattress

I am really so pleased with the King Coil mattress I bought recently, it’s so comfortable and has an excellent workmanship quality. I Strongly recommend it if you’re looking for good quality product. Show reply
amazonlass64
amazonlass64

Sooooo comfortable it like sleeping on a dream!!

“I just purchased a FWPXRPM-QUE. Great quality best ever bed would highly recommend
Thanks AH Beard.” Show details ·  1
FUA
FUAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

TERRIBLE MATTRESS DO NOT BUY FROM A.H BEARD

Terrible mattress. The mattress is less than 3 years old. The 10 warranty they promised when I purchased was not honoured. It has sagging and indents in the middle, very uncomfortable. This fault manufacturing fault but trying to blame me. My mattress has been well cared for, mattress protector, turned every 3 months, sits on a excellent quality slat base. I have developed back issues, neck issues, sleep issues. I have purchased another mattress from a rival company (bedding brand my parents always brought) and my back and neck issues are non existent.
A.H. Beard   DM

Hi Fua, Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. As mentioned in your review of yesterday, can you please provide your claim details, and we will investigate this further for you.
Customer Care Team

Jodie
Jodie

Best nights sleep ever

Awesome bed. Great sales staff. Can’t fault the service they provided. Show details ·  1
Wendy I
Wendy I4 posts

So happy, So comfy

Our 'old' Domino mattress in spare room is adored by all our guests, so of course when we decided to replace our own mattress we stayed with the same Chiropractic approved manufacturer. Love our new King Koil Chiro Firm !! Show details ·  1

Hi,
I’m interested in a Platinum Posture Lisbon and an Intimate Providence, can you please tell me which is the best and why.
Also, what would be the equivalent or closest mattress on your commercial sites as we are also thinking of buying from there.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

TiredF

Thank you. Are you please able to tell me what would be the closest model on your commercial site?

Lois D
Lois D

We have purchased our bed in Apr 2019 and it is now having trouble with the remote of raising it, etc. Would it be a matter of changing the batteries?

A.H. Beard   DM

Hi Lois, Yes, this could be one reason why the base is not raising. If you change the batteries and are still having trouble you may need to re-sync the remote to the base.

Customer Care Team

Mike B.

Hi there i put in a warranty claim on the 8-6-23 was sent a follow up email with some questions which i answered and have had no follow up after that how long does it normally take for someone to get back to me? thanks Mike

A.H. Beard   DM

Hi Mike, Can you please provide your claim reference number and I will look into this for you.

Joanne