Bed Threads

Bed Threads

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SallyM

SallyMSouth East Queensland, QLD

In love with these Sheets!

Ordered the BYO bundle. Loved how customisable it was. Sheets arrived quickly. Colours amazing in real life. Material is soft and lovely. Sleeping like a baby. Excellent value for money. Definitely recommend.

M Read

M ReadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shedding but owners working to rectify

I had issues with shedding but after reading my initial poor review the owner is willing to send new sheets out and I am more than happy to do that and see how it goes. That was a very positive outcome. Thank you.

moi

moiAU

Tight fit

Sammity

SammityHunter Region, NSW

Buyer beware - reviews below 5 stars missing from website

Nicki G.

Nicki G.Sydney, NSW

A happy sleeper and love the new colours

I was gifted a white set of bed threads and was very happy with them that once the new colours were released, I could not resist the lavender. Soft and durable. I'll be back for more!

Alison Cave

Alison CaveSydney, NSW

Great product

The quality of the linen is excellent and there is a great selection of colours. Thanks for the samples. It is definitely a company I would use again in the future.

Beautifully soft

I bought Lavender sheets and they are really lovely and soft. They feel thicker than a certain big brand's linen from a department store. The company has been really lovely to deal with when I needed to make an exchange.

Rach

Rach

Wonderful

It’s spring in Australia and it’s time to change doonas (duvet or quilt for those that don’t speak strayan). So this picture is of our summer doona (in a tumeric doona cover btw not shown). The weather turned, as it does in Sydney, from hot to rainy and cold in an instant.
But I didn’t notice because I was sound asleep nice and warm in my new sheets. I’m amazed at how great these are temp wise. They are very slight rough but I know that that will soften with time.
Highly recommended. Five stars plus they come with no plastic - in fact I think there’s only sticky tape on the box. Holly could not have been more helpful when I ordered the wrong size doona cover for which I am eternally grateful

emckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Obsessed with these sheets!!! Fantastic value for money!!! Beautiful colors!!! So comfy and soft!!!

thevoid

thevoidsydney

Rosewater sheets

I waited so long but patiently for these to arrive after pre ordering them.
I received them and am baffled as to how they make them look so pink in all the online photos, off white is more on point I would say.
Also they are so thin they are see through, the fitted sheet looks grey because you see the mattress underneath.

Blue

BlueRosebank

EXCELLENT QUALITY

The only reason not 5*, fitted sheet does not have deep walls to accommodate a mattress topper.
The sheets are great quality, great colour range, feel fantastic to sleep with linen sheets, superior to other materials, I think worth the cost linen commands, quality quality quality. Very fast delivery of product and well packaged.

Louise

Louise

Lovely Quality

Great customer service, responded quickly to a minor query about my order and fast delivery to another state. The set itself is very soft with fog being a lovely soft cloudy grey and more importantly the set washed perfectly. The pricing was impressive too for linen. Linen bedding is a great investment if you sleep hot.

Lauren M.

Lauren M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Bed linen out there

Really can't recommend enough, great price, quality and customer service (holly was amazing ;-)
So soft and warm i don't want to get up in the morning, has got better with more washes.
Will be buying more!!

Moonie

MoonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love

Just so in love with my new sheets absolutely superb, beyond excited for them to get better & softer with time... Quality is fabulous, love the rust & terracotta, my next purchase will be olive!!!! Yipppppeeee

Abby

Abby

Best bedsheets ever

I’ve been thinking about buying from Bed Sheets for a while now. I’m so glad I finally gave in, they are incredible! Softest and most comfortable sheets I’ve ever slept in.

If you’re on the fence about splurging on a good quality set of linen bed sheets, do it!

Stephanie11

Stephanie11Sydney, NSW

Linen Heaven

Best quality sheets I have ever slept in. Soft and luxurious. Better with every wash. Great value for money. Have recommended to family and friends. Will be back for more!

Really scratchy - do I have different sheets to everyone else?!

After reading all the wonderful reviews about soft linen bedsheets online, I bought bundle and an extra flat sheet. They arrived within a week (I live in regional WA, so that’s pretty good!) and the packaging is beautiful. But the sheets and pillowcases are so scratchy and rough. I’ve washed them three times now, including soaking in a bicarbonate & vinegar solution to try to soften them. They are still so scratchy that I don’t want to use them. I don’t have sensitive skin.

Harmony

HarmonySouth East Queensland, QLD

So nice!

Love my new linen and love that they do a set that doesn't include a top sheet. They're so cool to sleep in and feel luxurious. Will definitely be buying more.
The company was great to deal with and answered all my questions by email before ordering.
My order arrived quickly and was wrapped beautifully.

Kie, Sydney

Kie, Sydney

Early days but so far so good, however constant junk mail is annoying

Muriel

MurielMelbourne

Superior quality products with A+++ customer service

After sleeping in this incredible 100% linen bedding I will never go back to anything else! All of their claims about being soft, cosy, warm in winter and cool in summer are 100% true from my experience. They have an amazing customer service team too - one of my doona covers came out of the machine damaged and I contacted them to inquire about repairs, they offered to replace the item free of charge straight away. Amazing!