Bed Threads

Bed Threads

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rosewater sheets

I waited so long but patiently for these to arrive after pre ordering them.
I received them and am baffled as to how they make them look so pink in all the online photos, off white is more on point I would say.
Also they are so thin they are see through, the fitted sheet looks grey because you see the mattress underneath.

EXCELLENT QUALITY

The only reason not 5*, fitted sheet does not have deep walls to accommodate a mattress topper.
The sheets are great quality, great colour range, feel fantastic to sleep with linen sheets, superior to other materials, I think worth the cost linen commands, quality quality quality. Very fast delivery of product and well packaged.

Lovely Quality

Great customer service, responded quickly to a minor query about my order and fast delivery to another state. The set itself is very soft with fog being a lovely soft cloudy grey and more importantly the set washed perfectly. The pricing was impressive too for linen. Linen bedding is a great investment if you sleep hot.

Best Bed linen out there

Really can't recommend enough, great price, quality and customer service (holly was amazing ;-)
So soft and warm i don't want to get up in the morning, has got better with more washes.
Will be buying more!!

Love love

Just so in love with my new sheets absolutely superb, beyond excited for them to get better & softer with time... Quality is fabulous, love the rust & terracotta, my next purchase will be olive!!!! Yipppppeeee

Best bedsheets ever

I’ve been thinking about buying from Bed Sheets for a while now. I’m so glad I finally gave in, they are incredible! Softest and most comfortable sheets I’ve ever slept in.

If you’re on the fence about splurging on a good quality set of linen bed sheets, do it!

Linen Heaven

Best quality sheets I have ever slept in. Soft and luxurious. Better with every wash. Great value for money. Have recommended to family and friends. Will be back for more!

Really scratchy - do I have different sheets to everyone else?!

After reading all the wonderful reviews about soft linen bedsheets online, I bought bundle and an extra flat sheet. They arrived within a week (I live in regional WA, so that’s pretty good!) and the packaging is beautiful. But the sheets and pillowcases are so scratchy and rough. I’ve washed them three times now, including soaking in a bicarbonate & vinegar solution to try to soften them. They are still so scratchy that I don’t want to use them. I don’t have sensitive skin.

So nice!

Love my new linen and love that they do a set that doesn't include a top sheet. They're so cool to sleep in and feel luxurious. Will definitely be buying more.
The company was great to deal with and answered all my questions by email before ordering.
My order arrived quickly and was wrapped beautifully.

Early days but so far so good, however constant junk mail is annoying

I've made 2 orders of bed threads. So far so good, beautiful sheets and if the quality stays as it is and stands the test of time there is no doubt of a high quality product at reasonable price. My issue is the junk mail. I signed up for the discount but was genuinly interested based on snippets of what I'd already read on their site. I was expecting maybe a sale now and again & monthly news letter or no more than weekly. What I got was same information repackaged 3 times a day! Any attempt to unsubscribe is ignored. When I see this hard a sell I assume they have to push a sub standard product encouraging excessive repurchase because the quality may be short lived. I did want another set but this has put me off until I see how the ones I have go over the next couple of years.

Superior quality products with A+++ customer service

After sleeping in this incredible 100% linen bedding I will never go back to anything else! All of their claims about being soft, cosy, warm in winter and cool in summer are 100% true from my experience. They have an amazing customer service team too - one of my doona covers came out of the machine damaged and I contacted them to inquire about repairs, they offered to replace the item free of charge straight away. Amazing!

Luxury Heaven

Bedding set arrived promptly, beautiful, soft linen. My first ever linen set, and I couldn't believe the difference as opposed to department store sheets/bedding - they are so soft! I will never go back to regular cotton sheets. You also receive exactly what is advertised - colour is exactly what I was after. Sometimes filters can make a product look wildly different but I got exactly what I wanted. Very happy :)

Excellent Value

Excellent quality at an affordable price! I love the convenience of the set which actually includes a duvet cover AND a fitted sheet. Colour is beautiful too. I went for Fog. Will definatelty be back for more.

Soft and cool, the best linen I have ever slept in

I ordered the Bed Threads linen bedding set in Oatmeal, and was delighted when mine arrived. The linen is buttery soft and so cosy, perfect for winter. So comfortable and luxurious and I will definitely be back for more! :)