Linda

Linda

Good products, slow dispatch

I like the sheet I purchased, it seems good quality. I also purchased a linen robe. I'm a size 12-14, and it doesn't really wrap around sufficiently. I'd suggest their 'one-size' linen robes are really 8-12 sizing, unless you are happy to keep the robe open.
My concern was the very slow dispatch times. It took over a week before the products were posted.

Becky M.

Becky M.Hunter Region, NSW

Good quality but inaccurate description of colours

I love the quality and feel, but I was disappointed in the colours, they are nice but not what was represented in the pictures or in the words used to describe the colours. Ruby is more Beetroot and Rust is more Tan. They go well together and are growing on me but I was disappointed when they arrived.

Review collected in partnership with Bed Threads

love the linen linens....

I love the bed linens, the colors, the feel. that's why bed threads linens have been my sole extravagant present to me this year.
I now have a good supply for my bedroom.
thank you for having them.

Sara Little

Sara LittleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

Best sheets I have ever slept in. I have a few sets already and love how they get softer with every wash! I highly recommend them to anyone who loves sleeping!

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good sheets - colour a tad different to pictures

The sheets are great - super comfortable, vibrant and soft. The colour ‘petrol’ is more green than it looked in the images but it is growing on me. I would purchase more sheets from bed threads. Dispatch time was longer than anticipated and I waited 3 weeks for my sheets to arrive.

Victoriana G.

Victoriana G.Southwest, VIC

Great service and quality.

Bed Threads Service is excellent. I'm so happy with my pinstripe sheets, really lovely quality. I would definitely recommend them to all the sleepers out there. I'm just about to make an order as a wedding gift.

Delicious

My bedroom is now my sublime haven. I’ve also bought some of your art that compliments beautifully. Bless you bed threads for rose water, lavender, terracotta and rust. Thank you x

Deb Sargent

Deb SargentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality at a great price

I’ve been so pleased with several purchases from these guys. I would never go back to cotton sheets after experiencing linen bedding. Great way to start your collection and so many great color options

Linen sheets

I have been purchasing Bed Threads Linen Sheets for awhile now and can honestly say I am thrilled with the quality and the choice of colours available. The service of Bed Threads is also exemplary which has led me to explore more of their products that are available.

Regards,
Mary

Rick

Rick

Great Products and service

We love the feel of linen and try to always buy natural materials. Material is so soft and comfortable and the colours are as advertised and great service to match.

Review collected in partnership with Bed Threads

Great company, lovely bedding!

Took a chance on an Instagram ad. Got an entire set of bedding, everything arrived, priced well, soft nice linen and the colours are lovely. Found an issue with part of my order like a month + after purchase, raised the issue over email and was offered a free replacement which came in really good time. Can highly recommend!

Great! Super comfy

We love the colours and we love the feel of the sheets. Would order again. Only bought sheets but would also look at the rest of the range on offer.

Love the fabric!

I was looking for a really comfortable and stylish doona cover, and I was not disappointed. The sizing for our King bed cover was spot on as well, fitted perfectly.

Sue D.

Sue D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful product and great service

I have ordered several products from Bed Threads and am extremely happy with the quality and feel of their beautiful linen. They were also very quick to replace one slightly damaged item. Great service!

Comfy sheets

Look good and great quality. Get softer and more comfy with age. I have two sets and will buy more. Lovely colours that mix and match well. Worth the money!!

Nicole Esdaile

Nicole EsdaileGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed my life

Have always had an obsession with crisp white cotton sheets - a friend convinced me to purchase my first linen sheets - she said it would change my life & it has! Cool, light & comfy ... divine ... love the colours & love the feel

Review collected in partnership with Bed Threads

Absolutely love this linen!

Love the quality of linen from Bed Threads! A suggestion - if you could put the sheet size on the sheet tag? I have queen and king sized beds and have had to mark the sizes on the tag in my messy handwriting. Otherwise love the products!

Perfect sheets, great service

The sheets have such a soft and luxurious feel, really love these, and will be buying more. The only thing I would do differently is to get the larger flat sheet as our mattress is quite thick. Highly recommended.

Sheets of gold

I had previously purchased turmeric sheets and loved them so much I completed the set with extra pillowslips, doona cover and linen throw. So happy to have done so. The bedding feels luscious, washed and dries well and keeps you warm in the cold and cool in the warm. I highly recommend this product.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So divine

I’ve definitely caught the bed threads bug, I’ve already purchased more! I think bed threads is my love language because I love giving friends gift vouchers to spoil themselves, such a lovely way to make someone feel special

Martha

Marthaasked

Can someone PLEASE help me find a duvet insert that will fit in my full sized duvet cover from Bed Threads? At this point I don’t even care what materials it is because NONE of the full duvet inserts sizes match even remotely close to fit. I’ve even tried finding a twin sized duvet but the sizes won’t work either.

Hunter G.
Hunter G.

Did you find one that fits I’m having the same issue:(

Holly L.

Holly L.asked

It's been brought up a few times that Bed Threads doesn't publish any reviews less than five-stars on the website and that this is a breach of ACCC guidelines.

I'd really like a member of the team to comment on why that is.

Bed T.Bed Threads

Hi Holly,
Thanks for your interest and for getting in touch.
There are a range of reviews and star ratings across our website, which you’re able to view on each individual product page.
In addition, we have a range of reviews of all ratings across Google, Facebook and Product Review.
If you have any specific queries, we would love to chat any time at hello@bedthreads.com.au
Kindest regards,
Genevieve

BEC M.

BEC M.asked

Jusst wondering if they need to be ironed after every wash? Washing tends to crinkle linen, especially machine washing.

Bed T.Bed Threads

Hi, Thanks so much for your interest :) Linens natural creases give this fabric its unique charm, which can be preserved simply by folding away your linen as is. Alternatively, if you prefer your sheets creaseless, iron your linen while it is still damp to better your chances of removing creases before they sit stubborn and immovable once dry. Before you begin, check the soleplate of your iron is clean and, if you are using a steam iron, check for mineral deposits as these can cause brown spotting. Dial-up your heat setting to its maximum and use a spray starch for a crisp, wrinkle-free finish. When working through the creases, iron your sheets back to front and then finish with a once-over on the right side to draw out the linen’s sheen :)

Get an answer from our members and Bed Threads representatives