P. Hui

P. Hui

Product color looks very different in real life compared to photos on the website

We ordered a Queen bed set, in mineral because we really liked how the colour looked on the website. However, we were hugely disappointed when the sheets arrive as the product colour is completely different from the website. We decided not to return or exchange due to the long processing time (ordered on 20/2, received on 5/3).

Taleisha Barker

Taleisha BarkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and beyond customer service. Legends.

These guys provide the absolute best customer service and actually really care. The way they treated me with something that arose is so amazing. Have never had such amazing and personalised customer service. Thanks for the replacement etc. Legends. Will continue buying from you especially now after that.

Archi

ArchiSydney, NSW

Feels like cloud

Absolutely in love with this linen bed sheet and duvet cover!!! Beautiful colours and feels like sleeping on cloud. Will definitely buy my second bundle soon!! Really happy with my purchase!!

Find out how Bed Threads compares to other Bedding Shops

Lovely quality. Excellent customer service.

I can't praise the customer service enough. There was a slight problem with my order and when I emailed Bed Threads they were right onto it and it was sorted promptly. I'm very pleased with the product. Lovely to sleep in! Will buy more :)

I want so much to give 5 stars, but I cannot.

Bed T.Bed Threads

@__bayproperty we use bed threads in all our luxury holiday properties - nobody tops them!

@__bayproperty - baybnb.com.au
We absolutely love the quality and of course aesthetic of Bed Threads linen .. their robes are also a cut above the rest! We highly recommend

LenaF

LenaFSouth Australia

Bliss!

After we recently received our very first bedlinen set, we quickly put in another order for more.
The quality, colours and prices are wonderfully affordable! Even for us, who are on a very small limited budget.
We are so very happy and satisfied with the first set and we will never use anything else from now on, other than the beautiful bedlinen products from Bed Threads. We are sleeping on soft beautiful clouds! It's pure BLISS!
Thank you very much for making these luxury product affordable.

Shaz

Shaz

The best linen bedding!

So so luxurious. My guilty pleasure. I've ordered from this company 3 times now and wont go anywhere else in the future. Beautiful earthy colour range. These sheets wash up perfectly.

Great Product Great Company

We ordered sheets, pillow cases and a duvet cover from Bed Threads as a Christmas gift to my son. We have been extremely delighted with the colors, the quality of the product, and communications with the Bed Threads team. Customer service was super to work with and they surpassed our expectations to make our experience perfect. We highly recommend this product and this company.

Find out how Bed Threads compares to other Bedding Shops

You get what you pay for

Siena

Siena

Amazing customer service!

I was originally unhappy with my order of sleepwear but the bed threads team were absolutely fantastic. They resolved my issue straight away and were so accomodating. I received my ordered within 2 days - super quick!
As a small business they really care about their customers and are really attentive.
They have great quality linen goods!
Would definitely recommend supporting them!

Oatmeal Quilt cover

So happy with my purchase! I’m in LOVE! It’s just as beautiful in real life as the photos. Very happy!

Mary P.

Mary P.South East Queensland, QLD

Soft and lovely quality

I am very happy with the softness and colour of these sheets. I want to thank the Bed head team for responding and resolving my issue with the first set & would be happy to recommend them now!

KTB

KTBSydney, NSW

Absolute dream linen sheets!

To sleep on/with these linen sheets, is just so absolutely gorgeous, not sure what the word is but they are divine! Husband has even noticed the difference! The colour (white), texture, fitting all perfect.
Replacement of sheet with unfinished hem was so much appreciated. Delivery on all items was fast.

In love!!!

Some of the most beautiful sheets I have ever seen! They look and feel amazing and shipping was so fast! Thank you ❤️❤️

Semone

Semone Gippsland, VIC

So so beautiful! Just love my linen sheets ❤️

These sheets fit my mattress perfectly! The bottom sheet fits so well over my mattress, plenty to tuck in. The fitted sheet has a generous amount to tuck in also. They are just beautiful to sleep on!

Great, fast service

Beautiful colors, good linen, and fast delivery to the states! Would recommend to anyone. It is expensive but I can’t tell it’ll last a long time. Would rather have this one good set to wash every week than a billion cheap sets.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Devine !!!!

Absolutely beautiful linen, far superior to any other brands I've tried. I will definitely be making future purchases to mix and match their beautiful colours. Customer service is outstanding!

Katherine

Katherine Southwest, VIC

my guilty pleasure is bedding

the most beautiful linen I have ever owned. Bed Threads is honestly my guilty pleasure I have most colours and love to mix and match. It is true the more you wash it the softer and more beautiful it gets. Nothing else goes on my bed and the natural earthy colours are so easy to style.

Amy E.

Amy E.Sydney, NSW

All the things I hoped they would be and more ❤️

So smitten with our new set. After seeing so much social media hype about Bed Threads I took a leap and finally got some. They are everything they promised and more - truly a beautiful addition to our bedroom. Buttery soft, cosy but breathable... heaven!
They are also so much for affordable than other brands we've looked at. Definitely getting a second set haha we're hooked!

My partner and I are so in love with our new Ink set, THANK YOU!

Gina

Ginaasked

Do duvets have ties in all corners to hold cover in place?

Martha

Marthaasked

Can someone PLEASE help me find a duvet insert that will fit in my full sized duvet cover from Bed Threads? At this point I don’t even care what materials it is because NONE of the full duvet inserts sizes match even remotely close to fit. I’ve even tried finding a twin sized duvet but the sizes won’t work either.

Hunter G.
Hunter G.

Did you find one that fits I’m having the same issue:(

Ashley G
Ashley G

https://www.linenhouse.com/ Has international shipping. Flat rate. Not the best prices but not horrible. The measurements are the exact size. I haven’t received mine yet but I’m hopeful.

Holly L.

Holly L.asked

It's been brought up a few times that Bed Threads doesn't publish any reviews less than five-stars on the website and that this is a breach of ACCC guidelines.

I'd really like a member of the team to comment on why that is.

Bed T.Bed Threads

Hi Holly,
Thanks for your interest and for getting in touch.
There are a range of reviews and star ratings across our website, which you’re able to view on each individual product page.
In addition, we have a range of reviews of all ratings across Google, Facebook and Product Review.
If you have any specific queries, we would love to chat any time at hello@bedthreads.com.au
Kindest regards,