Bed Threads
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bed Threads

kljkslk
kljkslkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the $$$

Perfect colors!!

I’m always worried items I buy online won’t be the right color but these are exactly what I wanted. I’m going to have to stop myself from buying 5 more colors lol

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful products and customer service!

We love Bed Threads! We run a boutique luxury B&B business and our guests often rave about the bed linen in their reviews. We also recommend to all our clients, and have purchased several sets for ourselves and family as gifts. On the rare occasion we’ve had a faulty product (seam stitching frayed and some discolouration) Bed Threads customer service was stellar. Always extremely polite and helpful in offering a replacement or refund without any hassle.

BEST linen sheets!

Got our bedding set today and I’m already in love! The color is exactly what appeared online and they’re soooo soft.

Beautiful quality products

Bed threads bedding is amazing! Such high quality linen and soft to the touch. The colours choices are devine - suiting any palette. The packaging is very minimal and plastic free which I loved, with each set coming in its own linen bag.

Y L.
Y L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong product sent twice

I was repeatedly sent the wrong product before I asked for a refund. Bed Threads has a good product at a good price, but that barely counts if the product can't be delivered after purchase. Would be 1 star rating if not for the fact that they were responsive and provided a refund when asked.

Pros:
- Great product at a great price
- Responsive customer service
- Refund provided when product not delivered

Cons:
- Shipping is slow
- Repeatedly sent wrong product

Love love love

At first I wasn’t so sure because of the texture but I gave it a shot because it said after about 3 washes the fabric really starts to get softer. And it truly does. It’s so soft and comfortable. It’s not heavy which is nice. I didn’t want something heavy especially in the summer! The duvet cover is so easy to take off and put back on unlike previous ones I have had. Highly recommended! Definitely worth every penny! One of my pillow cases did come in not fully sown together and I contacted them and they responded super quickly and had a new one sent out in no time! Very pleased with the customer service!

Rinnah S.
Rinnah S.Sydney, NSW

New favourite bedding brand

The quality and feel of these sheets are gorgeous. the colour options are so easy to mix and match, you can't help but to keep buying more. We went through a few different brands to find the right linen sheets, and these have won hands down.

Lisa
LisaNew South Wales

The Best

I have been using Bed Threads for all of my three bedrooms for the past few years. The sheets feel amazing, wash amazing and look amazing. The past washing, my sheet had a tear. I contacted the company for a small discount to reorder and they insisted on a replacement! I can’t recommend Bed Threads enough! No other sheets are as soft.

Find out how Bed Threads compares to other Bedding Shops

Amazing quality, exceptional customer service and fast shipping!!!

Staff were so helpful on the phone, I wanted to change the colour of one of my sheets in my bed bundle after I had ordered them and they ere so so accomodating and nice. My new bed set looks adorable too :)

Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products and Amazing Customer Service

Great range of linen bedding sets in a range of beautiful colours.

I was impressed by the soft, luxurious nature of the sheets. Customer service representative Liz was extremely prompt and helpful.

Although pricey, you are definitely paying for a premium product and customer experience.

I would highly recommend Bed Threads.

CUSTOMER FOR LIFE

Bed Threads has an amazing product and even better customer service. They've got a customer for life in me. I had a small issue with an order and they went above and beyond to resolve it. But more importantly, I can't stand sleeping without my linen sheets anymore.

maree
mareeSydney

Lovely sheets, terrible customer service

Lovely quality sheets but a very disappointing experience with the BedThreads customer team despite having been a loyal customer and having made a number of purchases. Having contacted the team directly regarding stock levels and being advised that they had managed to locate one last set of a limited release (not listed on their website), went and sold them to another customer in the meantime. This despite me having directly contacted them to request and arrange the purchase (and buying other sheets to complete the set). Offered an exchange on the sheets that I purchased but not really a great help when I wanted a specific colour.

Phoebe
PhoebeSydney, NSW

Obsessed. Colour is even better than I thought.

Love the build your own bundle tool! Linen arrived so quick and the colour is even better in real life. Slept on them last night and They couldn’t be more comfortable. Obsessed, can’t wait to build my collection.

• Incentivised Review No

I’m never sleeping on anything else again

I purchased oatmeal sheets and the rust duvet and assorted pillow cases and all I want to do now is lay in bed. They’re so comfortable and breathable.

Nerida
Neridaasked

We saved to buy a sage and olive set, but they have continuously shed, mess all over the floor. Washed them as usual but shedding continuously, holes now in bottom sheet. Whole set is faulty. Hopeless service from Customer service. Have sent so many photos of product and shedding all over the floors. Under Australian law the product we received was not fit for purpose or value for money. Material was rough and sheds. I’m a Registered Nurse and am frustrated with the extremely poor customer service. We expect a full refund under the warranty as product is faulty and wish to speak to the Director of Bed threads.
To organise full refund and not a substandard part replacement.

Nic1391
Nic1391

I hope you get your full refund. I did receive one after some back and forth. I wish I’d read these reviews before purchasing.

michele t.
michele t.asked

After completing a review that Bed Threads sent me I am curious to know where these reviews are posted. It's been around a week since I did it, is it supposed to be shown here?

Jane M
Jane Masked

Ordered during the post Xmas sales (28 Dec) and received an email on 5 Jan explaining delays in dispatch and shipping. Today (18 Jan) still no dispatch notice and no bedding. No idea when I will receive my order. Thinking I will cancel as I don’t believe it’s even been sent as yet. I understand postage delays however, other online orders made after new year from various companies have arrived.

Get an answer from our members and Bed Threads representatives