Best in Beds

Best in Beds

Verifiedbestinbeds.com.au

208 reviews · Statistics

93% · 19413 · 6%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (153)

Chris
ChrisNSWIllawarra, NSW

Refreshingly pleasant experience

Excellent service with helpful staff. But most importantly they had the bed and shipped it within days. None of this 3-5 weeks rubbish. And the shipping was free and the two guys brought the bed into my flat and were friendly, funny and all-round pleasant guys. This is so refreshing these days. Show details
Suzanne 149418
Suzanne 1494183 posts

Great friendly service

Keep going back as the service and products are wonderful. Staff are friendly and know their products on offer Show details
Hee
HeeNSWSydney, NSW

Mattress

Staffs are very reliable, kind and delivery service is the best***** Show details
Charly
Charly NSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

I didn't think sleep this good was possible with chronic pain

Shopping for a new bed is an incredibly daunting thing for those of us dealing with chronic pain. We went to a lot of bed shops, but it wasn't until we went to Best in Beds that I felt truly understood. The team understood the added difficulty of pain management & accessibility & wanted to not only help us find the best bed but also offered us the best price for it. My sleep is so much better & it's added extra accessibility to our bedroom too. Show details
mummaofunicorn
mummaofunicorn4 posts

Grant
GrantNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great service by a lovely lady

10 out of 10. She deserves a pay raise. Cheers Show details
Pie
PieNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Outstanding customer service

I bought my son a Boori Neat Single bed in barley oak online. However there was a slight fault in the slat upon assembly. I emailed the company detailing the drill fault of slat including pictures. They were so efficient and helpful. I was getting a new slat delivered to me within 24 hours. This is outstanding service ! Not to mentioned how courteous and polite the delivery driver was over the phone when they first made the initial delivery.
I’ve had such pleasant experience buying from Best in Beds I will happily do so again in the future. Thank you for providing such outstanding service. Show details
Philip
PhilipNSWSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Staff were very helpful and a pleasure to purchase from Show details
Melissa
MelissaNSWSydney, NSW15 posts

Fantastic Customer Service

The wrong product was sent to me and once I contacted them, Michael was apologetic, he then sent a new one out immediately and also sent a new mailbag for me to send the other back in. He also called me promptly, as a matter of courtesy, to let me know there would be a small wait time on the product I was after. Everyone can be nice and courteous when everything is going well but the character of a business or a person is tested when things don't. It is surprising how many businesses get defensive or blame the customer, you only have to read the responses to reviews to see it. My experience with Best in Beds has been great and Michael's communication skills are an asset to the business!
Frankie
Frankie

Great experience

Good prices and very speedy service at the busiest time of year. Thank you! Show details
Saccs
SaccsNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Both salespersons I spoke with gave honest opinions, and good price. Would definitely shop here again. Show details
Tracey
Tracey

Best in price, quality and customer service!

We visited many bedding stores in search of the perfect mattress and base that best suited us. Best in Beds had a superior range of mattresses and bed frames to anywhere else , the staff were extremely knowledgeable, answered our questions professionally and honestly and did their very best to help us without being in the slightest bit pushy. Such a great shopping experience as well as as outstanding value for money. Could not recommend Best in Beds highly enough! Show details
Bruce and Denise Shaw
Bruce and Denise ShawNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW10 posts

FIVE STAR SERVICE

I’m sure the mattress I bought from BestInBeds will be fabulous (it’s on its way) but I want to tell you about the good old-fashioned customer service on offer at this business in Campbelltown. Special shout-out to Michael; he appreciates the value of COMMUNICATION. Highly recommended.
Darrell
DarrellNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best decision ever

Went to get a bed for our teenage son and was absolutely gob smacked by the service provided
The staff at Campbelltown went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced before and made sure we were matched perfectly to our bed and pillow
Gongkan C.
Gongkan C.

Really responsive staffs

I sent an enquiry email, and a staff called me within 30 minutes, which solved my problem.