zippy

zippy

Fantastic mattress

I have been looking for a quality mattress to put in an air bnb . I wanted hard wearing , well made and comfortable. Just couldn't go past Sealy mattresses after testing many other brands which looked great but did not breathe and were so uncomfortable. Highly recommend Sealy.

Firas A.

Firas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst warranty ever, do not trust

King expensive, Posturepedic Aspire Ferron Plush mattress, bought 2015 , end up being non functional and in Hard Trash -,thanks to useless sneaky warranty, mattress being checked by robotic team ,less than 32mm sagging (asked to sleep in the middle to flat the hump ) don't care about clients money spent or being (Non Functional ).
Never buy from sealy again ,not to be recommend for family or friends.
What a waste of money and time.

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific mattress!

My first ever Sealy mattress has been excellent. I would highly recommend any one of their products. The mattress still feels just as it did the first week as it does after a few years!

Anna72

Anna72Brisbane

Very comfortable mattress!

We bought a king size Sealy Tribeca Firm mattress a month ago - our first new one in 15 years although our old mattress was also a Sealy. I was expecting to take some time to get used to it but it's been super comfortable from the first night. Can't fault it and would highly recommend. Great to support a trusted Australian brand.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service and support after 8 years of owning a Sealy Mattress

Karen and the support team at Sealy have provided exceptional assistance and service to our 8 year old mattress that required some attention to the foam cover under warranty. Prompt collection, repair and return on the same day. This is service at its best, backed by an reputable Australian brand.

Robert

David S.

David S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress

My first mattress since relocating to Australia; a Sealy Posturepedic Splendour. I am so happy with this purchase, the mattress is very comfortable while still having a gentle firmness about it. This is the best mattress I have ever owned as it provides such a fantastic and comfortable night's sleep!

Hi David,
Welcome to Australia! Thank you for the positive feedback, we are so pleased you are absolutely loving your Sealy.

HappyCustomers

HappyCustomersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress, very happy

This is our second Sealy Trundle bed mattress for the kids. They're extremely handy when they have friends sleepover and couldn't be happier with the quality and design. Would definitely buy again.

Hi Happy Customers,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased you're loving the Sealy Trundle!

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfy beds

We are very happy with our mattress and base, this is the 3rd product we have bought from Sealy and have been very impressed with them all. They are comfy, durable and pleasure to sleep on.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in our products, and are committed to quality - so we delighted to read you're a loyal Sealy advocate! Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep,

Anil

AnilSydney, NSW

Will give you bad back

Terrible Customer Service and Faulty Beds

Mary Wagner

Mary WagnerQueensland

Sealy king size exquisite mattress ensemble bed.

New Sealy king size exquisite ensemble. The bed is lovely, the service was wonderful. Our needs were fully catered for. We needed a fairly low base for mobility problems and this was achieved. The bed is easy to make. It’s very comfortable and suits our needs. Very satisfied indeed.This was our first new bed for over 15 years so we were desperately in need of a new one but very nervous too about making a change.

Sharon Knipe

Sharon KnipeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hampton Deluxe Mattress

Our Hampton Deluxe Queen mattress is a dream to sleep on not too soft but not hard. Offers great support whilst still being very comfy, highly recommend if looking for a good nights rest.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Night's Sleep

The most comfortable bed that i have ever slept on. I now get a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed and able to get straight out of bed and on with my day.

Hi Mark,
We are so pleased you're loving your Sealy!
Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep,

Kristine

KristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top of the range Crown Jewel Allure Plush

Could not say enough about our King Crown Jewel Allure Plush . Purchased a second Allure Plush Queen as we are downsizing. Apart from being so comfortable& supportive, we wake up feeling so refreshed and that is how it should be. Sealy have their own research and development department and really know how to produce a brilliant product. Wouldn't consider any other brand.

A great night sleep!

I have loved the Europa Plush, it has given me a great night's sleep and is extremely comfortable. Since delivery I have been impressed with the outstanding quality of the mattress.

Hi Bron,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you're loving your Sealy!

VerenaHobart, TAS

Should have done this years ago!

I purchased a Sealy Posturepremier, Medium, Double bed mattress & now, 2 years later this mattress is still as new. The quality & craftsman ship just cannot be faulted and on top of this it is locally made product. A good prize / quality balance.

FionaW

FionaWSydney, NSW

Very comfortable

We purchased a Sealy Majestic Flex mattress and adjustable base from Snooze in Penrith.
Kathleen, Ivan and the team are fantastic, we highly recommend them for their customer service and knowledge.
The mattress is very comfortable, just the right amount of support and cushioning.
Only one negative so far, and that's the mattress seems to be hotter than my last one.

Living my best life

I have been a sealy customer all over the world - from the UK, to USA - but I have to say, the beds in Australia are my favourite. Over 6 years with my sealy, and I honestly couldn’t live without it. Helps me be me!

Hi ButlerCosmo,
Thank you for your sensational feedback, and for being such an incredible Sealy advocate all over the world! We are delighted that our products have supported you in so many different places.
Sealy of Australia

Terrible mattress with void guarantee

Julie S.

Julie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had never brought one.