Verifiedsealy.com.au

4.4

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sealey quality

Bought a new bed after many years. Decided on Sealey as it offered the quality we wanted at a competitive price. Great service throughout the process. New bed assembled and old one taken away couldn't have been easier. Now enjoying our new bed so comfortable. Sure it will last for years to come. Show details ·  1
Melinda R.
Melinda R.North-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Best pillow for cervical spine neck pain

After spending a fortune in pillows and doing endless research on a pillow that would help with my cervical spine pain, this is it! I've tried a contour pillow before and as a side sleeper found it hurt my ears, so I was reluctant. Did a tonne of research but the best thing I did was go to a store that had their pillows on beds. I tried the Sealy Optimal Comfort Contour pillow first, and after trying another 10 different researched pillows I knew that the Sealy was the one. I've had it for a week and not had a single headache, migraine or neck pain. None. Since night 1. Doesn't hurt my ears and I can comfortably wear my cpap. This is amazing thank you Sealy. Show details ·  1
Sharon S.
Sharon S.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Best beds & service at Snooze Bundall Gold Coast

Not only did i just buy the perfect new bed ensemble that suits my needs ..i also had a very lovely saleslady who took the time to listen to what i was looking for & understood my needs so thankyou Joanne from Snooze at Bundall Gold Coast for making my purchase a really lovely experience. ❤️ Show details ·  2
Kel
Kel

Comfy

comfortable warm and fall sleep instantly. Wake up ready to start the day fresh. Show details ·  1
Hamish N
Hamish NSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quality as expected from this famous brand

Quality as expected from this famous brand, very comfortable. Great quality sleep experience. Show details ·  1
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Delighted With Customer Service

Very happy with the customer service at the Alexandria store Show details ·  1
Susie
SusieNew South Wales

Luxurious comfort

Beautiful quality mattress and base. So plush, supportive and comfortable.
My sleeping has improved significantly since purchasing. Show details ·  1
Suz
SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great buy

Really happy with the quality of purchase price and service Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Great experience!

Great experience buying over the phone with Greg from Amart Cairns, made it all very easy and delivered to my door the next day. Love it! Show details ·  1
Gwynne T.
Gwynne T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Completely satisfied with new Sealy Crown Jewel Imperial bed

Excellent Sealy Crown Jewel Imperial bed - comfortable, stylish and inviting.
Wonderful sales and delivery service.
Looking forward to sleeping on it for many years. Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim

Beautiful mattress

Love love love the new mattress. Well made and extremely comfortable and soft. Show details ·  1
Philip Barry A.
Philip Barry A.Perth, WA

Sleepy me

good sales advise, good price, very comfortable nice sleep not disturbed by partner. Show details ·  1
Naomi
NaomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

We love our new Sealy!

We looked at a huge number of mattresses across numerous stores before selecting the Sealy Exquisite Aspen Luxury Chalet mattress.

We absolutely love it!

We wanted a firm mattress but with a comfort layer to avoid pressure discomfort at the hips. The mattress exceeds our expectations, feeling very supportive but also super comfortable. Show details ·  1

Leonie
LeonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great night’s sleep!

Wonderful Sealy representative at Myer Eastland showed me all Sealy options and explained everything to me.. I’m so pleased with my purchase, thanks for a great night’s sleep Sealy! Show details ·  1
Rebecca E
Rebecca ESydney, NSW

Amazing

Very comfortable mattress and amazing service. Very happy with purchase Show reply

smelly3535
smelly3535

Is sealy CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O sealy PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

Lolly lover
Lolly lover

Hi. Just wanting to know how to check the age of a Sealy mattress. This number is on the tag. 210023168

Graham
Graham

Hi. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide an answer to your question. My query in regard to my review related to the adjustable bed base and not the mattress itself. So unfortunately, I am not able to interpret the number on the tag. Regards Graham

Sealy   DM

Hello! Thank you for contacting Sealy Posturepedic. Would you be able to check the tag for me again and find a Customer Care Number or Product Serial Number? This number will start with a 0. Evie, Sealy of Australia

kris81

I recently bought a Elevate Heritage Plush mattress from Snooze, but it feels very different to the one I tried in store. I feel like the plush top is a lot less plush and not as thick. I wanted a softer top due to my hip and back pain. I'm quite disappointed as I did a lot of research to ensure I had the right choice and tried them in store. Can you tell me how high the top is supposed to be? I wonder if there might be some variations on local manufacturing?

Sealy   DM