Sealy

Geoff Richardson

Geoff RichardsonMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic bed. Love the flexibility with the Elevate function.

Love the bed. Great for the snorer in the family (not saying who but I appreciate the lower decibel level darling).
Great for my dodgy legs and blood pressure to be able to raise legs above heart height. And super comfy. We got the MID softness option.

Thanks Sealy for your warranty

My Sealy mattress needed some warranty work recently and I was contacted by Donna who turned a stressful time into a pleasant one with her professional and courteous service. I will certainly buy Sealy again as they really do stand by their products.

Excellent after care service _ Nicole

We bought a bed that was too soft and were worried as it was our fault we would have no option but to replace a $3000 mattress. We had the most wonderful service from Nicole in head office Brisbane ( we are living in Byron). She liased with the Harvey Norman Ballina Bedding rep Cassie to have our mattress collected and sent back for a reajustment in which we were happy to pay in order to be able to use this expensive mattress. The two ladies could not be more helpful and prompt so we were only missing our bed for 8 days in total with deliveries to store then to our home. We cannot thank you enough as you took the worry and pain out of what could have been a very expensive and disappointing purchase.
Simone

Super Service

Katherine was so helpful in providing us with information on our mattress. Her knowledge & manner were 10 out of 10.

Tanya S.

Tanya S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worse matress ever

Matress is like sleeping on concrete for a Valencia Plush matress. I know that a matress needs time to wear in, however this is not a plush or pillowtop matress and it is false advertising and should have not have been recommended to me.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and quality mattress

We purchased a Sealy from Snooze and after sleeping on it for a month we realized that we had selected one that was too firm for us. We were surprised and relieved to learn that Sealy offer a comfort adjustment service on their mattresses which was very reasonably priced and we went ahead with booking the change. The customer care team were excellent from beginning to end. A really prompt, professional and friendly team who performed everything they said they would in the timeframe they said they would. We now have a much more comfortable mattress that suits us! I highly recommend Sealy for your mattress, we will never buy any other from now!

True customer service!!!!

customer care team were amazing from beginning to end. Very professional team with a very positive outcome. Would highly recommend this company.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Thank you. We cant praise Sealy enough

We bought a Sealy ensemble at David Jones Chatswood. Delivery would be free except that due to COVID restrictions there would be no installation and removal of old bed. We are in our 70s and my husband has very limited movement/strength. Edward and Emily from Sealy came and installed our new bed and took the old one to the garage. THANK YOU. Such good service and we are very grateful. Also to Karin and Caroline at David JOnes for their friendly and professional advice and input. Not only is our new bed great we know it comes with a great team effort involved. We are all in this together!

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service at its best!

I purchased an electric bed about 2 years ago which developed creaking but absolutely no operational issues. I live in the mid north coast of NSW so not in a major city - the staff at Sealy have been wonderful and Rebekah who I originally spoke to about the issue organised Peter to call (he came twice) who was regrettably unable to personally solve the issue. I have now been advised they will replace the base. I cannot praise this company highly enough. Customer service is king at Sealy!

Marlon

MarlonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer care service

Rebekha from the customer care team has been amazing with helping us with our mattress that required some attention due to some faulty springs, our mattress was over 7 years old, and still the team was able to help us with a solution. Amazing customer service, and have to say really happy with the Sealy brand.

Parva Hesami

Parva HesamiSydney, NSW

The worst customer service and deceiving people

Shoes

ShoesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Contacted Rebecka @ Sealy QLD regarding our king size mattress sinking.
Once we sent them photo's there service team arrived promptly at 0730am a couple of days later to measure the indents.
Without hesitation they agreed to repair the damage.
The service team took the mattress away and returned it the next morning 0800 hrs in first class condition.
Great people to deal with and I would have NO hesitation recommending Sealy to all concerned.
Mrs RJC......Currumbin QLD

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Resolution achieved.

Finding our Sealy mattress had indented on my husband's side of the bed, causing back pain, we contacted Sealy to discuss the problem. They were very attentive, sending two employees to pick up the mattress at 8a.m. and returning it, fully restored, by 1:30p.m. having attended to the problem.

Many thanks for such efficient service.

Simon Gibbs

Simon GibbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Warranty claim

Brilliant support with my warranty claim. I live in regional Victoria and the option of completing a virtual inspection was amazing. The customer support staff I have dealt with have been very professional and know their stuff, a real pleasure to deal with. Great product, great support, I can highly recommend this Australian based manufacturer to you.

Dry Clean

Dry CleanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super king - Nightmare

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sealy Crown Jewel Allure Plush

My wife had been suffering sore shoulders and hips from our old bed(not a Sealy). We had put a foam topper and a duck $600 down topper on it to try to help. Still no good. We got the bed on Monday and my wife's first morning to sleep in was Friday and she sleep till 9am where normally she would get up at 6.30 complaining of soreness.

Great bed and we are both over the moon with this purchase.
Great work Sealy.

Virtual Inspection of Mattress

I was contacted by Sealy and offered a Virtual Inspection of my mattress (which had sunk). It was a quick and very easy process with Donna from Customer Care and I received a resolution reply within hours.

Peter Doddy

Peter DoddyLaunceston, TAS

Totally impressed with the service to replace and the product.

Emmanuelle H.

Emmanuelle H.Sydney, NSW

Sealy mattress no good! Crap customer service

Cecilia Lee

Cecilia LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent after care services from Donna and Andrew

I bought a Tribeca Queen size mattress and assemble base from David Jones, but all the legs didn’t fit well on my hardwood timber floor. I reported this to the sales person in David Jones but didn’t get a prompt response. I waited for more than 2 weeks and rang Sealy customer care to complain on this issue. Donna was very helpful and arranged Andrew to replace all the legs few days after I have spoken with her. Both Donna and Andrew are very professional and experienced, I am very happy now as the problem was fixed and the new bed is very comfortable. I will highly recommend to buy Sealy beds as this brand provides good services and high quality :)