3.6

Stu

StuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sagged mattress! 10 years warranty not honored! It’s a trap!

I purchased a luxury Sealy Posturepedic Queen size bed with 10 years warranty. Just after 5 years the mattress started sagging terribly. I put mop handle across mattress showing clearly the mattress was sagging. Sealy refused to honor 10 years warranty arguing that there was stain marked on mattress. I now have to sue Sealy through VCAT. Learn from my lesson! Do not listen to salesmen who said Sealy will fix mattress if sagging within 10 years!

Too high

I love the comfort of my new Sealy Matress, but I have one negative, the comby is too high. I am only 5ft 1inch and elderly,it is strange to slide of the bed in the morning.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sealy - the best in the business

Gold label and gold sleeping!
Sealy is and has always been our first choice in bedding.
Ever since we were introduced to Sealy beds, some 30+ years ago, we have never been disappointed in the comfort, the durability and the options available for a large family.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most comfortable and value for money mattress

We bought 2 Mattresses from Highpoint Myers. Customer consultant Rose went through the different comfort levels of mattresses and patiently answered all our queries. The mattress is perfect for my back. We were very happy with the exceptional service and excellent priced mattress.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Would not buy another Sealy

Bought a Sealy 'Premium Plush' king size mattress and base unit in late 2014. Never really happy with the comfort of this bed which formed deep indentations where we slept. We complained to Sealy Customer Care in late 2017 and an inspection was arranged but the service report concluded no action would be taken. We have persevered with this bed and reduced sleep quality but would not buy another Sealy.

Meri M

Meri MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable bed!

I purchased the Sealy king single trundle to use when my two grandchildren visit. It is perfect in a small bedroom - the trundle slides easily under the single bed so leaves plenty of floor space when not in use. The king single bed is very comfortable even for a large adult.

Sealy A.Sealy

Absolutely amazing product best mattress ever

How comfortable and supportive have had the best sleep ever on my sealy mattress such knowledgeable consultant made my decision so much easier be explained the features of the mattress

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feedback

I have always used Sealy mattress. They have got a very strong foundation with great quality which really helped me with my back and neck. Customer service with Sealy consultants is top notch. Highly recommend going to the Myer store

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Brampton Sealy Posturepedic mattress is a game changer!

I purchased the Brampton Sealy Posturepedic mattress from the lovely consultant Franca who took the time to explain the benefits of the mattress and address all my questions. I am someone who experiences restless nights sleep due to discomfort; however, since purchasing the Brampton Sealy Posturepedic, my sleep has never been better. My back feels very supported allowing me to sleep easy. The comfort is unparalleled to any other mattress I have slept on and would recommend it to anyone who values their sleep. Thank you Sealy! I am a very happy customer :)

Mrs Ward

Mrs WardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I purchased a bed over the weekend at Myer Highpoint, and received fantastic service from Harry & Rose. They were not pushy and understood my requirements. I would highly recommend to go in store as both Harry & Rose were very pleasant to deal with.

DiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

We purchased two king long Sealy Posturematic Inspire Beds with a plush overlay. My husband suffered a crush fracture of his spine. I am so very impressed with these beds I felt I had to share. Thanks Sealy wonderful service.

Dia

You are so correct. I meant to give you 5 stars. I was mortified by my typo..didn’t know how to rectify it..thx again

Natalie CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The 10 year warrantee is a con.

I bough a Sealy posturpaedic 6 years ago. Have been having issues with it for a year or so. 2 visible dents in it where i sleep. causing back pain. only half the bed is now usable to me. had an inspection by a Sealy consultant. essentially told the dents are normal and it cannot be causing me back pain. couldn't explain to me how I can sleep fine on the areas that are not dipped. very disappointed. don't waste your money on their products.

BJC

BJCSydney, NSW

Unfortunately not a good choice

We recently purchased a Sealy Harmony Plush pillow top mattress based on a Sealy Belize we had for 14 years and loved. Our new mattress is so uncomfortable. Both my husband I have back pain through the centre of our back and the partner disturbance is probably the worst part. He only needs to cough and the bed bounces. I actually dread going to bed. I wish I had researched this better and only want to alert other buyers to do your research and take up offers of returns after 100 days. Everyone says it take at least 6 weeks to get used to a bed. We are nearly week 8 and I feel my backpain is getting worse not better.

Very comfortable - Sealy Oslo

I purchased two king single Oslo mattresses for my kids, and they are enjoyed by the whole family. The mattress is firm and very supportive kid's back.
We purchased a king size Posturepedic mattress from Sealy years ago when my husband had a very bad shoulder pain. His shoulder is much better now and it was a good decision.
Reliable product.

Regrettable

The Sealy St Moritz is without doubt the most uncomfortable mattress we have had in fifty years. Our choice was based on a previous Sealy but we regret buying this mattress. Sealy attempted to rectify the problem of the mound in the middle without success. We now accept that the only way forward is to get a new ( not Sealy ) mattress.

elsie

elsieSouthwest, VIC

Back Support Harmony Pillowtop Mattress

Bought this mattress just a little over a year ago and definitely regret it.From day one, my husband and I have been waking up with sore backs. First we thought it was just us getting used to the new mattress but no, to this day we are still waking up with sore backs. Also I noticed it was dipping where my husband and I where laying, rang the company where I purchased it from and they said it had to be dipping 3cm or over. Really!, you can see it when I make the bed! So it didn’t qualify because it was under the 3cm. Anyway all I can say is don’t buy! Worst mattress ever and waste of money!

Posturepedic Elevate Ultra Mattress

Upgraded to this mattress a few months ago.
Definitely more comfortable than our old non-Sealy mattress.
Not quite as soft as the store stock we tested, so should have gone one model up/softer in hindsight.
Over all quite comfy, but need to spend more time in the middle of the bed to even things out.

Mac

MacSydney

Very comfortable, fabulous quality and great value for money!

Purchased a Sealy Elite Mattress from the wonderful team at Snooze Alexandria in NSW for my son and am extremely happy with the quality of the mattress. My son likes firm mattress' and this is mattress is the perfect firmess. the mattress was also extremley good value for money, particularly being on Sale! My only issue now would be to get my son out of bed!

pilots wife

pilots wifeAU

Worse Purchase Ever!! Zero Comfort

Purchased this Mattress in 2013 , Arrived with the worse mould smell ever. Called guys back as I slept for a month in another room. They said it was "normal" ,Joke. I have purchased many mattress before! So next 7 years of absolute horrible worse, mattress ever for zero comfort, too hot,lumps , body hollows,Partner disturbance is so bad we sleep in separate beds. The bed shakes with every movement. Suppose to be cooling its the opposite! Now I heard the coils/springs go clunk several times after I retire? My weight is 65 Kgs, Husband is only 60 Kgs. Will never advise friends or family to purchase Sealy again. Write this as I am looking for another brand to trust. It will not be Sealy!!

Disappointing Queen Windsor plush ensemble

Incredibly disappointed with the Sealy Windsor plush ensemble I recently purchased. The sides of the mattress are definitely more supportive and firmer than the centre of the mattress, resulting in always ending up lying in the sagging middle of the mattress. The dip in the middle of the mattress was obvious after the first nights sleep in it. As others have mentioned, spending such a substantial sum of money on this bed and then finding it such a disappointing purchase has been (and continues to be) a very distressing experience.

Cam
Cam

Well, after responding in a PM 2 months ago as requested by sealy, Ive not heard a word since!!!