Sealy

35 Years Plus - Sealy is Made to Last!

We have had our Sealy for over 35 years and we still love it! It served us well as our bed and now it's been relegated to the spare bedroom for guests - we always get compliments from our guests about the bed. The springs are still working well and the mattress is still very supportive - we have never had issues with lumps and bumps. We highly recommend Sealy.

Best Customer Service I have ever experienced

Purchased a Sealy Crystal Mattress Back Support from Snooze at the end of 2015. 3.5 years later went back to Snooze looking for a mattress topper as our bed was now extremely uncomfortable. Great follow up from Snooze who contacted Sealy on our behalf.
A few days later I received a call from Donna (Sealy Customer Service) who was beyond helpful.
Having sent photos to Sealy they kindly replaced our mattress with a Harmony Pillowtop Back support and I have had the best few nights sleep I have had in a long time...
Thank you Sealy for your wonderful customer service - One extremely happy customer!

New Sealy Dahlia mattress - best DJ and Sealy service ever :)

We purchased a Queen Sealy Dahlia Ultra Plush mattress via David Jones (Marion SA). The mattress was brand new (2 weeks old) and only delivered to DJ's the night before, so brand new. Felt nice and comfy in-store. On receiving our mattress 1.5 weeks later it seemed much firmer. Went back to DJ's with our concerns and they could not be more helpful with wanting to resolve our concerns. They phoned Sealy and I spoke to Mathew who was again extremely helpful and courteous. He arranged for Shane/Adelaide rep to call me. On doing so, he too was very helful and understanding and wanted to find a solution. Our mattress was picked up by Todd, who had a great attitude and helpfulness also, taken to Elizabeth office for inspection and although our mattress was found to have made to specifications, they removed some foam and added softer foam to improve our mattress. The mattress was returned early afternoon with their 1 day service. The mattress is now very comfortable and has the softness we were expecting. We can not express our gratitude enough to the excellent service we received not only from DJ's but to all concerned at Sealys - one of the best customer service we have received. Thank you again for going the extra mile. Geoff & Carolyn.

Best Nights Sleep Ever

We recently purchased two new guest beds and our guests could not stop talking about having the best nights sleep ever so we purchased a new queen size bed. Best decision ever no more sore backs unbelievable comfort. Thank you SEALY YOUR THE BEST.

Legit like a cloud!

This is our first Sealy mattress and we haven't been disappointed. I was a bit nervous about spending the money, but my partner and I both have back problems and he also has a bad hip. Well, I needn't have worried because we've had the best sleep since buying. I'm sad we waited so long to replace our old one. Hopefully this mattress lasts for as long as they said but we'll make sure we rotate it every six months like the guy at Harvey Norman suggested.

Rather sleep on the floor than on Sealy

I went for a big brand "Sealy" for my first mattress purchase in Australia. I chose a firm POSTURPEDIC one and it was firm, to begin with. But after 2 years, the mattress has become too soft for us to use it. We both have back-pain related issues and soft beds kill us in effect.
Looking at their warranty terms - couldn't believe that only extreme scenarios like coil/spring failure is covered and firmness feeling is PERSONAL only.

I have bought another matress for my second BR with 1/3 or the price and its perfect over the same time period.

Best bed ever!

We've just purchased our best bed ever! We purchased a firm bed and have had our best sleeps in years since sleeping in our new bed. I was a little concerned moving from an ultra plush mattress to the firm mattress but there was no need for any second thoughts. The firm mattress is firm but is luxuriously comfortable because of the way the Sealy is constructed. It is supportive whilst being the most comfortable bed that we've slept in. We travel extensively and have tried many beds in several countries. The Sealy is the most comfortable sleep that we've had and will miss our bed at home when we go away!
The Sealy customer service was amazing from the time of our first enquiry to the delivery point. There was one very minor tweak to our bed - just taller feet on the base of the bed. Sealy was only too happy to help out and immediately made this very minor adjustment.
Thank you Sealy for giving us our best sleep! Would highly recommend the Sealy bed and the outstanding customer service.
Lily

Hi Lily! Thank you for your feedback, our Brisbane-based customer service team will be delighted to hear this. We're so pleased you're loving the comfort of the mattress - we take great pride in our products, and are very happy to know you'll miss it when you travel! Wishing you many more nights of restful sleep! Sealy of Australia

Top of the range & too firm

I waited 50 years to be able to buy a Sealy Posturepedic mattress & now I’ve bought the top of the range crown jewel for over $6000 which is too firm. I’ve had to go back in my old $1000 bed.

Hi David S, Thank you for the feedback. We are really sorry that you haven't been enjoying the product you purchased. At Sealy, we are committed to quality, and we would like the opportunity to help you achieve a great nights rest. In order to assist you, can you please reply via private message with your customer care details (found on your mattress label), along with your full name and best contact number? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes, Sealy of Australia

So much for Customer service

(My Ist report ) Still after 4 months the Stockholm Plush mattress does not feel as comfortable as the mattress we laid on at the purchasing store .
I wonder if the mattress used as a sample is made with perfect quality products to satisfy buyers. Then customers are offered the bed they sampled in store at a reduced price . Are customers then supplied with a mattress made with lesser quality components .
( After waiting a month ) We had a representative from Sealy have a look at our mattress last Friday 31/5/2019 & he said everything looked ok . He said he would checkout the mattress we tested at Harvey Norman to see that it was the same as the one that was delivered. My wife & I are of the opinion that the showroom mattress we tested at Harvey Norman ( hence the reason for purchasing ) was much more comfortable then the mattress that we received..
(After a month I emailed )Please advise the findings from your representative & what action will be taken if any to enable us to sleep comfortably .
Today is 18/7/2019 7 weeks after a representative rep. from Sealy inspected our bed & he said he would check out the bed we sampled at Harvey Norman & get back to us with his findings. SURPRISE SURPRISE we have heard nothing from Sealy , even though I have sent them 2 e/mails asking for the result of the inspection. I am very suspicious about the whole deal, first you pay & order the mattress & are told that it will take 3 to 4 weeks for Sealy to make mattress & deliver . I my belief that after 3 weeks Sealy think you will have forgotten how the mattress you laid on felt , so they deliver a different mattress. I have read alot of Sealts reviews & it seems that this happens quiet often when Sealy mattresses are advertised on sale . I will give Sealy until 31 st of July to give me a reasonable answer to my issue or I will be taking this issue further !

Hi Darryl, Thank you for sharing your feedback - we are so sorry to hear that you not happy with the bed you have purchased. At Sealy, we are dedicated to ensuring all our customers are getting restful night’s sleep, and we would love the opportunity to help. We've investigated the communication which you mentioned above on our end and will be in touch this afternoon, as we are confident we can resolve your issue. Looking forward to speaking with you shortly! Best wishes, Sealy of AustraliaThank you for calling me on Friday 19/7 I done as you asked & went to Harvey Norman to choose a mattress . Unfortunately they did not have a Stockholm push for us to try . My wife & I found a mattress that we liked it being a Vienna plush but , please give me a call to discuss further. Donna was not at work on Saturday but was working on Sunday so I rang her to discuss the phone call you were going to make to her on Friday. She was not in store on Friday afternoon as she was at the warehouse & was unaware what I was talking about so she said she will give you a call on Monday to find out more. Thanking you Darryl.

NOTHING BUT SEALY

We are third generation Sealy customers and we always try to buy Australian made. We purchased our luxurious comfortable mattress over 7 years ago and the quality is so outstanding, it’s still as good today! Through my illness with breast cancer, I have spent a lot of time in bed. The fact is that my mattress gives me the support I need for my back. Thank you Sealy for our wonderful bed.

Hi Candy L, We are so pleased that you have loved your Sealy for so many years, and that you are such a great champion of our brand. Sending you best wishes with your health and recovery, Sealy of Australia

Do not Buy

We purchased a Sealy mattress and base and it was $10,000 but on special for $5,000! It is rubbish. Started to sink in the middle very quickly. Sealy had no care factor what so ever. They put us onto the supplier (40 winks), 40 Winks put us back to Sealy, have been arguing with them for 2 years and they have done NOTHING. We both have bad backs now where we never had bad backs before. I cannot believe that after spending $5,000 they do nothing. Have a look at other reviews and you will see what I mean. If they write something below like "contact us directly etc" do not believe them, they do nothing!

zzzzzz - ahhh you will wake up refreshed!

My Brooklyn Q L/M is like sleeping on a cloud; oh so so comfortable, great price and service in David Jones Adelaide bedding department from Pat. Have recommended to sister who has just purchased 2 mattresses.

Hi K8Tee, Thank you so much for your feedback on our product, and for being such a loyal Sealy advocate. We have a superstar Research and Development team located in Brisbane working to create the ultimate ‘sleeping on a cloud’ feeling everyday – so they will be thrilled with this feedback! Wishing both you and your sister many more nights of restful sleep! Best Wishes, Sealy of Australia

Can’t complain as you get what you pay,but it is really disappointed and I can’t sleep well on it.

I bought PERFECT BALANCE ACCLAIM FIRM Queen mattress 4 months ago,with limit budget,I was surprised to find Sealy have this mattress within my budget. I’ve heard that Sealy is a quality brand, the mattress looks firm on ok when I try to lay with outwear. However, when I receive the delivery and really sleep on it, the bed has the creaking sound when I sit on it and I can feel the spring wobbly and pushing me. It wobbly more when I turn from one side to the other. Every night when I lay down, I feel bad as I can’t sleep well...but what can I complain as it is “cheap”one...

Jingyi, Our beds have a 10 year warranty against manufacturing faults regardless of the price of the bed – a creaking sound and wobbling needs to be resolved …could you please send through your full name and best contact number on the private forum at your earliest convenience.

Wow so much room, so comfortable, may stay in bed for days.

I did my research, l liked what i read and decided i needed a new bed. I tried several brands but decided Sealy was the brand for me. I'm HOOKED.

Hi Hambone, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our product. It always makes us so happy at Sealy to read that our customers are enjoying our products and getting a restful night’s sleep. We will ensure that your kind words are shared around team, and particularly with the local manufacturing team in South Australia. Wishing you many more nights of wonderful rest! Best wishes, Sealy of Australia

Perfect bed, perfect sleep

I have always had Sealy beds,in fact my parents had Sealy over many years. My last Sealyis now in the spare room and is well over ten years old.I purchased the Vienna Firm mattress and Exquisite Base. It took some time to feel completely comfortable but now I find it beautiful. As always I bought from Harvey Norman at Bundal Gold Coast and Daphne gave use an in depth product knowledge class and the choices we had.We made the right decision and often recommend Sealy to friends if they are looking to purchase a new bed.Unfortunitly I have a severe back problem and needed to have a firm bed,this did the trick perfectly
The craftmenship and fabric finish is excellent,it's a shame to cover it with the bedding. Many thanks

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you also for sharing your Sealy experience. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy bed purchased from Harvey Norman.

Sealy Posturepedic Palladium Exquisite ensemble

We are extremely happy with our purchase, which we consider to be an investment into a decade of good comfortable sleep. The first couple of nights the bed felt too hard - our old bed was saggy, but now it is pure luxury. I chose this mattress for comfort and support as I suffer from frozen shoulder and it helps to reduce the pressure on my shoulder. I was delighted to be able to choose the material for the base and thus doing away with my old dusty valance! Win win. Well worth the cost, which we were able to reduce by purchasing during the sales.

Thank you so much for this great review and for choosing Sealy as your preferred sleep set. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfort and style that suits your needs.

Sealy Posture Premier Diego Plush

We have always had Sealy mattresses and it was time for a new one. We would never buy anything else but Sealy. Great product and comfort., and we recommend it to everyone seeking a new mattress.

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and recommending Sealy.

Our previous Sealy over 10 years old!

Still love it and own it but we upgraded to a king bed and got a Sealy Posturepedic vibrance. It's one of the best things we have ever done. Last mattress is still comfortable but being a king there's no looking back!

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy mattresses and you are getting a comfortable night’s sleep.

Comfort, comfort, comfort

Purchased Crown Jewel Regal Splendour two years ago after experiencing the comfort of it while staying with a family member who had one. Had such a blissful sleep during my stay I brought the exact bed. It is still very comfortable after two years - a great nights sleep every night. My neck and back have been better since sleeping in this bed.

Simply the best !!

We bought our Manhattan Firm King size bed from Harvey Norman - Bundall . Roger in bedding section helped us to choose the perfect bed for our back problems. Very comfortable and gives a quality sleep. One of the best mattress we had. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new bed and Sealy has a good reputation on the market .

Thank you for sharing your Sealy experience. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy bed purchased from Harvey Norman.

Hello sealy, i need a good quality mattress that will be good for my hips, back shoulders and neck problems and one that will last minimum 6 to maximum 10 years budget of $1200-$1400
Leeanne, Thank you for your email and for considering joining the Sealy family. Our innerspring mattresses are specifically designed to provide excellent support for your hips, shoulders and neck (noting that a new mattress will not alleviate existing medical problems, but it will help to reduce further aggravation). I would suggest visiting your nearest bedding store - the store locator on our Sealy website, will direct you to stores that range Sealy in your area. For the price range you have indicate, the store(s) you visit will be able to assist for the size of bed you require. Our warranty for normal domestic beds is 10 years.

Recently purchased the Diego medium king ensemble at Harvey Norman Capalaba, still trying to adjust to the medium feel, previous mattress was plush. Is this mattress considered to be good quality? Are the reviews for it good?
Thank you for contacting us about your new purchase. Your new Sealy® bed may feel a little different to the mattress you have been sleeping on, and sometimes your body will feel this difference. This is normal and your body will soon adjust to the benefits of the comfort and support your new mattress will provide, at the same time your new mattress will also adjust to your sleeping style. This process will take as long as your body needs to adjust. Our mattresses work by firstly providing the comfort you desire then through to our support system (the spring unit). There is a wide range of combination of comfort layers which can include different types of fabrics, fibres, gel foams and foams. These are all optimised to conform and provide your body with a comfortable sleeping surface. As far as quality goes, all our products are thoroughly tested and quality checked before leaving our factory. This is also supported by the 10 Year warranty provided with the product for your peace of mind.Thank you for your reply, the feel is different to the one we tested in store, perhaps this is due to the store mattress being constantly tested? I have no doubt Sealy is quality, I just wanted to know where the Diego slotted in as to the higher end Sealy beds.Sealy’s Diego is part of our PostureLuxe range. We would say that it sits midrange in the Harvey Norman Sealy collection. We can also confirm that it is normal for the store models to feel softer as in most cases the foams have relaxed on display models due to the normal day to day testing by customers. The product you received is built to order for each consumer (unless you purchased a floor stock piece). Being brand new you can expect that it will feel slightly different until the foams have had time to settle and your body has had time to adjust to the new comfort.

Just bought Sealy exquisite palladium medium. Unfortunately it is very hard and cannot sleep on side at all. Think it is completely different to what we tried in shop. Is this common problem?
Glynn - I found that for the 1st week, and was worried I’d made a mistake, but it has softened and I’m finding it to be incredibly comfortable.Hello Glynn, It is not uncommon for a new mattress to feel slightly firmer when new. Unlike the model you tried in store your mattress is brand new and will need time for the foams to relax and for your body to adjust to the new sleep surface. Amanda is right in saying that it will soften within 6 – 8 weeks and will start to feel like the one you tried in store.Thank you very much for the feedback, it is reassuring.