Verifiedsealy.com.au
4.1

706 reviews · Statistics

78% · 550147 · 21%
Return Claim MadeYes (98) · No (365)

Michael Costantino
Michael CostantinoNSWSydney, NSW

I know what Sealy is all about thanks to Jayden. Show details ·  1
G and J
G and JQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

New Purchase

The Sealy concierge allowed us to ascertain what was best for us and to shop around from home to secure the best for us. Show details ·  2
Iram S.
Iram S.

Never buying sealy again

Bought one of their mattresses, deshaped within a year. Contacted, Unhelpful customer, offering no solution. Never buying a Sealy product again, don’t fall for 10 year warranty. Recommend to research for a better product.
Tracy
TracySASouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

Worst mattress ever

purchased a Sealy elevate Plush king size mattress about 18 mths ago From David Jones, worst decision ever made.
Despite fortnightly rotations, It started to sag on both sides with a lump in the middle within 3 months and we have always felt we can feel the springs. From day one we said it was nothing like the one we sampled in store. Complained to Sealy and was told it was normal for this to occur and we could expect it to get worse. Despite bring told by sales Rep at time of purchase that there would be minimal partner disturbance, every time one of us turns over the whole mattress shakes, extremely disappointed with this product considering the price tag and we are already looking to get rid of it. Show details
Sealy   DM

Hello Tracy, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out via private message to obtain your best contact details. Evie, Sealy of Australia

Heatherjoy
HeatherjoyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Sealy #2 as great as Sealy #1

I love my new Sealy and my original Sealy. This is the second Posturepedic ensemble I now own and I am sleeping on both alternately. I never thought I'd be sleeping in two bedrooms but in avoiding low flying aircraft noise, this is my new sleep system! I realised how uncomfortable the old bed in the spare room was, so have now upgraded. I am very happy and my guests will be very happy too.
The mattress shop tried to sell a Slumberland base with the Sealy mattress but I wouldn't hear of it - it's Sealy or nothing for me. Show details ·  1
Mallory
MalloryNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Extremely disappointed

I bought a sealy mattress 10 years ago and was amazing. I recently bought a new one the Sealy Posturepedic queen 12 months ago and it was OK at first but now I wake up in so much pain. I feel like I'm laying on rocks. The pressure points in my hips and shoulders are so sore to the point I my nerves hurt and waking up with numbness in my body. I don't know what happened to quality of their mattresses over the years but wow have they gone down. I would give 0 stars. I'm more so disappointed because I spent so much money on the mattress and trusted spending more money would give me a better matters... I have all my receipts and want to talk to someone directly with Sealy to help with was to happen here.
Sealy   DM

Hello Mallory, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out via private message to obtain your best contact details. Evie, Sealy of Australia

D H.
D H.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Plush Comfort

Used Sealy's online mattress selector to help choose which mattress was right for a couple of restless side sleepers. We wanted plush with back support and wanted to limit the amount of sleep-time movement disturbance. One of the indicators is if we wanted a mattress that could help disperse the heat (20 plus degree nights in Perth) .... Bought the Elevate Plush queen-sized mattress and base and it's been great. Bedshed O'Connor were also great at Black Friday pricing and delivering asap. Show details ·  1
Sherry
SherryNSWSydney, NSW6 posts
Colleen
ColleenSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

High Quality Product

A trusted Australian made, high quality, long lasting product which our family has been purchasing for many years. Purchase and delivery was an easy process. Will continue to purchase and promote Sealy ensemble products in the future. Show details ·  1
Rommeldog56
Rommeldog56ACTChisholm 2905, ACT3 posts

Good customer enquiry service

Asked a question through the Sealy internet site about the Crown Jewel collection mattresses. Responded same day with good information. Thanks Show reply
Ed L.
Ed L.3 posts

the bed too high

Bought a sealy posturepedic King Single (firm) and base on boxing day sale David Jones. It was too high.
I manage to get on and now they adise a glides to lower the legs by 3 cm . Not sure. will help. Show details
Ann H.
Ann H.

Not as comfortable as we expected from Sealy

I did want a firm bed but not this firm Show details
Fayez
Fayez
Jas
JasVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Sealy mattress terrible

Purchased a sealy 2 years ago and the mattress springs have collapsed.contacted customer service
A waste of time . Warranty is worth nothing !
Don’t spend big money on a sealy exquisite aspen
Worst mattress I’ve ever slept on $5300 down the drain .buying expensive mattresses is a total scam
The company know they don’t last and won’t guarantee the warranty absolutely wrong
Ian
IanVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Comfortable but noisy mattress

The particular mattress from Sealy that I purchased were noisy to me in particular and was replaced x 2.
Sealy have been fantastic to deal with and the main contact for me was Alofa who was very quick in responding and delivered a very satisfactory response and service. Alofa was friendly, polite and very professional. Show details

Lolly lover
Lolly lover

Hi. Just wanting to know how to check the age of a Sealy mattress. This number is on the tag. 210023168

Graham
Graham

Hi. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide an answer to your question. My query in regard to my review related to the adjustable bed base and not the mattress itself. So unfortunately, I am not able to interpret the number on the tag. Regards Graham

Sealy   DM

Hello! Thank you for contacting Sealy Posturepedic. Would you be able to check the tag for me again and find a Customer Care Number or Product Serial Number? This number will start with a 0. Evie, Sealy of Australia

kris81

I recently bought a Elevate Heritage Plush mattress from Snooze, but it feels very different to the one I tried in store. I feel like the plush top is a lot less plush and not as thick. I wanted a softer top due to my hip and back pain. I'm quite disappointed as I did a lot of research to ensure I had the right choice and tried them in store. Can you tell me how high the top is supposed to be? I wonder if there might be some variations on local manufacturing?

Jen
Jen
Tim H.

Hi Sealy, exactly how thick (in cm) is the AMART 'PEFECT BALANCE ELATION DELUXE MATTRESS in King size please, and would you classify this mattress as a plush type feel?

I purchased a Sealy a couple of years ago (Elavate model from memory in plush) and when I received it it was way too firm. The spring gauge felt overly firm.

Kind Regards,
Tim

Sealy   DM

Hello Tim, Thank you for reaching out! I believe you're chatting through another channel with my colleague. If you need anything further, please feel free to reach out.

Evie, Sealy of Australia