Sleepy's

New mattress for my back issues

Jane from Sleepy’s at DFO Homebush was very helpful. She asked what I was looking for and what are my concerns, very accommodating and friendly. Then she showed me a lot of options and thoroughly explained the firmness level, why do I need to think about investing in a good mattress, and she made me comfortable. Thanks Jane! I hope my sleep gets better now because of my new mattress! Looking forward to this!

Store LocationHomebush

Brilliant service, quality Australian made products, reasonable prices.

Wonderful staff at Sleepy’s Ipswich. As I don’t live in Queensland, I needed to order over the phone/ online for an elderly family member in the Ipswich area, as well as having it delivered. Ashley was so helpful and gave excellent recommendations. Very happy with the Australian-made mattress and the covers that were also bought. Thanks so much!

Store LocationWest Ipswich, Qld
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Sherree for your help. Absolutely great and happy service. Can’t wait for my new bed to arrive.

Store LocationHomemaker valley Brisbane

Sofie

SofieSydney, NSW

Love my new mattress

Thank you Gail for helping us find the right mattress for our physical health needs. We have had our mattress for a few days now and are finding it much better

Store LocationProspect
Kimbra

KimbraHobart, TAS

Great service, product & price

Buying Tassie made and supporting local business was key for us. Sleepys staff were helpful and friendly, knew their stuff and were competitively priced. No regrets and highly reccomend!

Store LocationCambridge, Tas
KLR

KLRSydney, NSW

Great service and knowledge of products. No pressure to buy a particular mattress. We were given the space to make up our own minds. I am a returning customer because of previous good service

Store LocationProspect, NSW

Happy customer

Was allowed to browse without being harassed. Service was informative and the staff were great and open to negotiation.was happy with the service. Thanks Raj from Sleepys at Prospect at Homebase

Store LocationProspect sydney nsw
Marilyn

MarilynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service Gurus

Sleepy’s was recommended to me from contacts in the home faitout industry as knowing the mattress business inside out. Chris and Kellan not only have the lowdown on mattresses, support local Australian brands but offered attentive courtly customer service and a great price fir my Queen mattress. Purchased for a B&B the mattress came highly recommended and I will be providing further feedback from clients

Store LocationSleepys Mile End Adelaide
Sonita

SonitaSydney, NSW

Great outcumAlex

Alex was informed with his market and helped customise a mattress specific to our preferences, without any aggressive or overpersistent approaches.
Great deal with practical after purchase conditions.
Looking forward to the delivery.

Store LocationDFO Homebush NSW

Ludes

LudesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job guys at Sleepy's Mile End.

Great job guys at Sleepy's Mile End. Excellent customer service. Not pushy, just interested in getting the right outcome for a good night’s sleep. A really positive experience. Thanks Chris.

Store LocationSleepy's Mile End.
Sheila

SheilaQueensland

Happy Customer

Michelle from the Maroochydore Homemaker store was very patient and helpful in explaining the products they offered and helping me select what best suited my needs. At no time did I feel pressure to buy, she was happy to spend time answering any questions I had. Sleepy's products are of high quality and there is an extensive range to choose from.

Store LocationSleepy's Maroochydore Homemaker Centre
Olivia

OliviaSydney, NSW

The Prospect store was fantastic the lady Yolanda was very helpful, she took the time and explained everything and gave us great advice. I would Highly recommend her service to anyone.

Store LocationProspect

Great serviceSydney, NSW

Fantastic, better than what we had.

Yolanda from Sleepy's Prospect could not have been more helpful, nothing was a trouble, she was not pushy or an overseller. She answered all the questions we had and explained the difference between mattresses. If we ever needed any other beds we would definitely see her.

Store LocationProspect. New South Wales

Excellent service and product knowledge from a great salesperson

Heather at the Tuggerah store provided excellent service and advice on our purchase today, she explained the different spring systems and materials in various mattresses allowing us to make a purchase with confidence we were buying the right product.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Caleb

CalebLaunceston, TAS

Warm and friendly service

The lady in-charge was very warm and friendly. She helped educate us on mattresses and made the whole process simple and easy for us as it was the first mattress we'd purchased.

Store LocationLaunceston TAS

Find out how Sleepy's compares to other Bedding Shops

Great service. Patient and knowledgeable.

Thi was a brilliant salesperson. She connected with my shy 15 year old and encouraged her to try different beds, sizes and softness levels until she found the right one.

Store LocationOxley Qld

Amazingly comfy mattress and excellent customer service!

Sandra was very friendly and gave us excellent advice on which mattress was best suited to our needs. The mattress we bought feels amazingly comfortable! Can’t wait to get it!

Store LocationCambridge, Tasmania

Excellent Sleepy’s Toowoomba

Christina at Sleepy’s was informative, provided fantastic customer service and not pushy at all. I walked out very satisfied I had purchased a mattress catered to my needs and budget.

Store LocationToowoomba

Sleepy’s saved us in more ways than one

Chris and the team in mile end were an absolute joy to converse with, and their knowledge of the products was limitless. Chris for PM, what a guy!! Would highly recommend.

Store LocationMile end, SA

P E R F E C T mattress

Chris at Mile End store was very helpful when assessing which mattress would suit me. I had plenty of time to try them out, and got a great price too. Thanks Chris.

Store LocationMile End homemaker centre SA

Ras

Rasasked

Reviews on chiro aspect luxury mattress

Kym

Kymasked

Hi I purchased a contempo eternity mattress on the 8/6/2016 and it has collapsed on one side is there a warranty on this product?

Sleepy's
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kym,
Sleepy's Contempo Eternity mattress comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover the issue as you have outlined. Please contact the store you purchased this from or email info@sleepys.com.au with your full name and address so our customer service team can assist.
The Sleepy's Team

Lisa

Lisaasked

Has anyone had any advise to give on sleepys contempt tranquility mattress?

Watson
Watson

Hi Lisa

My advice to you is don't purchase any sleepmaker product, look for a alternative product. Shopping at Sleepies is a bit like buying a second hand car, they say it has a warranty and u can return within 60 days if u are not happy. After that time, when the matrsss has sagged, they are just like the car salesman, totally not interested. My tip, spend your money else where. Good luck with it all

Amanda C
Amanda C

Hey Lisa

I don't know anything about this mattress - but I do know the '60 day sleep guarantee' is not true. Good Luck.

Amy Simpson
Amy Simpson

Hey Lisa, the mattress is made by the company Crown not sleepmaker like that person said. I just bought that mattress from Sleepys and it is very comfortable.

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy's representatives