Listing monitored by Sleepy's

I was very happy with the service Tasha is so lovely and kind the most wonderful lady l am so glad l am getting the bed what l am glad about Tasha sold it to me

So pleased with my new mattress!

I had been to 4 stores and was getting a bit overwhelmed with the many choices and price differences.
I was delighted to finally find a perfect mattress and was warmly and patiently taken care of by the lovely Linda.
Thankyou

Incredible service

Very friendly staff, Went above and beyond with service and discounting prices, Will definitely shop here again thankyou very much.

Happy customer

I am very happy with the bed I have chosen. I purchased the lift bed as I wanted one that I could store things underneath

New mattress

Visited store was greeted by Tina and given good information about the mattress we were looking at purchasing!
Rang the store Monday to arrange payment and delivery spoke to Patrick he was very helpful

Hannah
Hannah Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

Was very happy with the customer service I received whilst making a massive purchase for my new bed head and gas lift base.

Great Service

Sales staff took time to show us everything and listen to our needs. Gave personal opinion where relevant and had great product knowledge

Store LocationCambridge Tas
Kirsten Molkentin
Kirsten MolkentinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Staff were honest polite and very helpful. They weren't pushy for the most expensive sale, just interested in helping me find the perfect mattress. Couldn't have asked for more.

ERIN
ERINMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

The store provided excellent service to us for choosing the mattress and looking forward to have the product next week

Super helpful customer service

Really happy with the customer service today. Only intended on buying one mattress but ended up with 2! Thank you for your help

Sian Hill
Sian HillHobart, TAS

Good nights sleep

Excellent service and product knowledge, happy with our purchases. Everything we saw was quality so we had lots to choose from.

Noeleen Mossman
Noeleen MossmanCentral Queensland, QLD

We now have a fabulous bed that meets our need perfectly thanks to the staff at Sleepy's

Staff were friendly and very informative. They guided us to select the best possible bed to suit our needs. Their help was very much appreciated. Thank you Sleep's

MJMJ
MJMJSouth Australia

Great customer service

Geoff our salesperson was very knowledgeable and provided us great customer service and information to make our purchase where he listened to what we needed and made it happen. A great sales experience.

Sleepmaker ACA Emerge 400 mattress

Purchased a Sleepmaker ACA Emerge 400 from Sleepy’s Canberra Outlet Centre today. After touring around Canberra testing a variety of mattresses from the usual big name stores, I was impressed by the level of customer support I received from Sleepy’s. Great deal, great service and a happy customer. Thanks.

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Deano, it was our pleasure to help you find your new mattress, the ACA Emerge is a fabulous choice. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Sleepy's Canberra showroom, it is much appreciated.
The Sleepy's Team

george g.
george g.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!!

Meredith at Sleepys West Gosford was the best! She was so helpful fitting me to a new mattress and pillows. I love my new bed and quilt and sheets. The tencel fabric is fantastic!! Best nights sleep in a long time. The only problem is I dont want to get out of bed now.
Cant recommend heading to Sleepys at West Gosford enough.

Read more reviews - page 2

Ras
Rasasked

Reviews on chiro aspect luxury mattress

Kym
Kymasked

Hi I purchased a contempo eternity mattress on the 8/6/2016 and it has collapsed on one side is there a warranty on this product?

Hi Kym,
Sleepy's Contempo Eternity mattress comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover the issue as you have outlined. Please contact the store you purchased this from or email info@sleepys.com.au with your full name and address so our customer service team can assist.
The Sleepy's Team

Lisa
Lisaasked

Has anyone had any advise to give on sleepys contempt tranquility mattress?

Watson
Watson

Hi Lisa

My advice to you is don't purchase any sleepmaker product, look for a alternative product. Shopping at Sleepies is a bit like buying a second hand car, they say it has a warranty and u can return within 60 days if u are not happy. After that time, when the matrsss has sagged, they are just like the car salesman, totally not interested. My tip, spend your money else where. Good luck with it all

Amanda C
Amanda C

Hey Lisa

I don't know anything about this mattress - but I do know the '60 day sleep guarantee' is not true. Good Luck.

Amy Simpson
Amy Simpson

Hey Lisa, the mattress is made by the company Crown not sleepmaker like that person said. I just bought that mattress from Sleepys and it is very comfortable.

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy's representatives