Rita

RitaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Lyn at Fairfield and Domain Townsville was very helpful and knew her product very well. She was friendly and informative and extremely patient as we went into both shop locations to try every firm mattress before we made our final choice.

Store LocationDomain Townsville

Ann D

Ann DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Yesterday, I purchased my dream bed from Sleepy's at Maroochydore Home Centre. After numerous online searches I decided to go for the real thing and test the beds out. Sleepy's was the perfect choice! Karen provided personalised service and expertly guided me through a range of options. I was not planning on buying a bed that day, however with Karen's assistance I found my perfect mattress. Highly recommend this store for the choice and fantastic staff.

Store LocationMaroochydore Home Centre
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Ann, how great is that feeling when you find your 'dream bed'!?! That is our goal for every one of our customers and we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Friendly Service

The staff were very helpful to us in finding a mattress that suited our needs, and they were able to negotiate a great price. We weren't planning on going to this store, but we are glad we did.

Store LocationGepps Cross, SA
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Glenys, we always love to hear from our customers and love your story, we are glad you stopped into our Sleepy's Gepps Cross store too! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Kim

Kim

Great service and a great deal!

Leanne at Sleepys Kotara was fantastic. She was knowledgable and patient in helping us understand which bed was best for us. She was able to negotiate a really great price. We were very happy with the quality of the service and the range on offer.
Highly recommend!

Store LocationKotara
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kim, our team love our product range and always want to find the most suitable mattress for our customers. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our Sleepy's Kotara store.

Sunshine

SunshineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb product quality and excellent customer service

Rob was quite knowledgeable about their products and he was able to explain everything in detail. Smooth transaction and the Breeze plush bed was really comfortable and the 10 year warranty is a big plus

Store LocationGepps Cross
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Sunshine, thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Sleepy's Mile End store. We are sure you will love your new Breeze mattress.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Think Ive finally found a comfortable bed

Raj was very helpful in trying to find me a bed that suited me. I like a plush feel but my back doesnt. I feel like Ive found it! Thanks again for your help and patience.

Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Julie, we love to introduce our customers to their best new bed and this takes time as you move through our range to find your match. Thank you for sharing your experience at our Sleepy's Prospect store.

Good customer service

Thi is a good for customer service seller. She explained clearly which bed mattress is good for us and support our back because my husband has backache. So, I can say the shop has a good service. Thanks for that. Kate

Store LocationIpswich
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kate, we are so pleased you enjoyed the shopping experience at our Sleepy's Oxley store. Thank you so much for sharing.
The Sleepy's Team

Properly fitted to a mattress, Great service!

Tanya took the time to ask us about how we slept, any history of injuries and actually tried a few mattresses with different pillows to see which combo we best fit! Fantastic service, Im confident that we have found the right mattress.

Store LocationTownsville Domain

Wonderful service from Sandra

Sandra took time to explain the benefits of each mattress taking care to listen to what I wanted and to my budget. Sandra went beyond what I expected with her advice and help. I would recommend Sleepys Cambridge Homemaker Centre to everyone.

Store LocationCambridge Hobart
Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing mattress, Amazing Customer Service!

We cant thank Karen enough @ Maroochydore store! She was super friendly and helpful without being over the top and in your face unlike many of the other sales people in the Center! She is the reason we came back, along with wanting a good quality mattress so it was no brainer for us! Thankyou Karen! Its been a few weeks now and we loveeeee our new mattress!

L&S

Store LocationMaroochydore
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Leah, we are so happy you love your new mattress, that is always our goal! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience in our Sleepy's Maroochydore store.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Great service and professional knowledge, knew exactly what I needed. Simple transaction with old matress removel. Can't wait to finally get a great night sleep, I will recommend Sleepy's to all my friends.

Store Locationoxley
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Michael, you will not know yourself after a great night's sleep! Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience in our Sleepy's Oxley store.

John Okely

John OkelySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping for a replacement memory foam pillow in Carseldine

The store in Carseldine was well laid out and Paula was amazing, informative, friendly and thoroughly professional with her advice. I got what I wanted at a very good price.

Store LocationCarseldine
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi John, a comfortable pillow is so important to help you sleep well. We are so happy you found what you were looking for and shared your experience in our Sleepy's Carseldine store.

L Y

L YSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such helpful and knowledgeable staff

Raj was super helpful! Went in for a bed and was made to feel very comfortable trying out the different types. He understood out budgetary constraints and suggested items accordingly.

Store LocationProspect
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi L Y, the team at Sleepy's Prospect can always find a mattress to suit any circumstance from comfort to budget and we are so happy you found your new bed in this store. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Excellent Service

We urgently needed a bed for a family member and Sleepy's were a great choice.
The bed was purchased at a very reasonable price and delivered on time.
Thank you Sleep's for such good service

Store LocationCaringbah
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi ES, we are always happy to help for family members. Don't forget to come back to Sleepy's Caringbah when it's your turn to replace your mattress! Thank you for sharing your experience, it is apprecaited.

Great Mattress!

I purchased an amazing mattress a little while back, very spacious, comfy and at a very fair price! The customer recieved by Thi was also very good which just added to the whole shopping experience.

Kiet

Store LocationOxley
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Kiet, how great does it feel to sleep on an amazing mattress? Thank you so much for sharing your great experience at Sleepy's Oxley.

Amazing customer service

As soon as we walked into to sleepys Leanne was amazing help! She Went above and beyond for us and we are so stoked with our new purchases! Definitely be recommending again.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Brandon, the team at Sleepy's Kotara love to take the time to find the perfect sleep solution for our customers. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for recommending us to your friends and family.

Fantastic purchase

The minute I stepped in the store I was attended to. The customer service was very friendly and not at all intrusive. I walked out happy and satisfied without any feeling of regret.

Store LocationKotara

Mattress purchase

The ladies at Sleepys were very happy helpful friendly people. Helping me sort a payment option that best suited me. Purchasing a brand new bed for myself to enjoy for years to come.

Store LocationMaroochydore Homemakers Center Qld
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Cathy, we are sure you will love your new bed because the team at Sleepy's Maroochydore do love to help our customers find their best sleep solution. Thank you so much for sharing your experience,

Great experience

Enjoyed the morning shopping,the ladies were very friendly and helped us pick out the best for us.we tried different beds and bases ; colors and shapes .Ending up with what we wanted

Store LocationGepps Cross
Sleepy's T.Sleepy's

Hi Sleepys, what a great name! Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Sleepy's Gepps Cross store, we are sure you will love your new bed.
The Sleepy's Team

Great service and knowledge of their products

When shopping for a new mattress for myself and my husband ( who has severe back problems) I straight away I thought of going to Sleepy,s at the Gepps cross home maker center.
The staff helped me last year when I bought my mum a new electric bed ( she was recovering from bowl cancer surgery) and I was so grateful for their help , understanding and knowledge.
So as I said , we didnt hesitate to head there ourselves. Kelan and the team made the experience of choosing a new bed simple and listened to what our requirements are to find the perfect bed for us.

Cheers guys