2Sleepy's

1,387 reviews
Isa
Isa

Good service

Good, friendly and attentive service. Very helpful staff who were informative
Smiley
SmileyHobart, TAS2 posts

Great place to shop

Great service. Very friendly and they definitely knew their stuff. Show details
Hawker DJ
Hawker DJSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Wonderful

Friendly, helpful advice, no B:S , great service, really appreciated the help and support given, which is why I placed my order Show details ·  3
Row
Row

Great customer experience

Great customer service
Friendly and approachable staff.
Staff who obviously know their products very well and able explain the difference and give time to the customer. Great experience Show details ·  1
Pumpkin
PumpkinSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great shopping experience

Couldn't have asked for better service than I got from Winnie. She was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. It was greatly appreciated. Many, many thanks! Show details ·  1
Danielle
DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great specialist store

I recently visited Sleepys @ Tuggerah store. I'm a repeat purchaser. Again, I was not disappointed by my experience. Winnie was amazing!! I actually went in to look at the size of the lift storage bed on display and left a couple hours later having put an adjustable bed & (true) chiropractic-recommended mattress (plus pillow) on lay-by. Winnie is extremely knowledgeable about all the beds, bases and mattresses in her store. She is very down-to-Earth and easy to communicate with. There was no pressure to purchase, instead Winnie listened intently and made me aware of all my options. It was such a pleasurable shopping experience. Thanks Winnie for looking after me (and my Mum). Show details ·  1
Olivia
Olivia

Fantastic Service

Winnie was amazing! You can tell she loves her job! Show details ·  1
JohnSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service and product knowledge, pleasant manner and easy to negotiate with, thankyou

Excellent service, product knowledge, informative and understood our needs perfectly Show details ·  1
John

Sleepy’s - great mattresses at great prices

Very happy with shopping at Sleepy’s Cambridge Store. Staff extremely friendly and knowledgeable.
Highly recommended as product range is large and of a high quality. Very comfortable beds. Show details ·  1
Darsh
Darsh

Excellent customer service

Lisa was very helpful and provided clear explanation of all the options. Answered all our questions patiently and was very good at customer service. Thanks Lisa for helping us today. Great customer service. Show reply
Allie
Allie

Amazing service

Staff were very helpful and extremely supportive and patient. We were able to come in and feel welcomed and enjoyed the experience. We will definitely be back if we need another mattress Show details ·  1
Libby Bouchier
Libby Bouchier

A wonderful experience

Maroun was welcoming very informative patient and showed us many options we may prefer.
He organised prompt delivery and a loan base till our base was ready.
I would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Pattersons2
Pattersons2

Good Experience at Sleepy's!!!

My husband, George, and I visited Sleepy's at the Cambridge Centre at Hobart. We were attended to by Wayne and we found his service really excellent. We are in our seventies and a good bed is so important to old bones. Wayne was very kind and efficient, and he offered us a very good deal and prompt delivery. We would not hesitate to recommend Sleepy's to our friends. Show details ·  1
Greg K.
Greg K.

Sleepy's is great

Very good service and helpful... Staff have a good knowledge of all things sleepy... Show details ·  1
William S.
William S.

Fabulous service

We are extremely happy with the service from both Desley and Rhi. Townsville,They were extremely informative and accommodating to our needs, gave us great advice, we found a fabulous mattress, sleeping so very very well, awesome product and service. Show reply