Makin Mattresses

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Makin Mattresses

Hoopyfrood
HoopyfroodNSW

After sales service absent, seeming lack of concern for reputation.

• Incentivised Review No
Beryl
BerylSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BED worth having

We purchased a Queen Bellissimo Duet Plush Mattress from Makin Mattresses at Parkinson. We are both really happy with our choice, both sleep a lot better than before, very comfortable, when one person gets up during the night, the other one isn’t disturbed. Very happy with the service from Makin Mattresses, delivered into bedroom, old mattress taken away for us. Will definitely buy from them next time.

Jolly181
Jolly181South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect mattress exists.....!!

We have never slept better and wake feeling so refreshed. These mattresses are to die for. We will never go anywhere else for a mattress again.

Excellent customer service & quality locally made mattress

Was really impressed by customer service both in store and upon delivery. Comfy mattress that has improved my sleep already. Love that mattresses are locally made - mine was custom made and delivered within a week.

Bradley
BradleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Makin Mattresses Bellissimo The Duet Pocket Spring Queen mattress

Purchased a Bellissimo The Duet Pocket Spring Queen mattress from Makin Mattresses Brisbane North as a replacement to our previous mattress due to age [8 years]. Previous mattress was an earlier model of the The Duet. We are super have with the quality and comfort of our new mattress. Excellent price compared to the competitors and Australian made. Sales staff where very friendly and we had our mattress delivered within 2 days. Can't ask for anymore than that!

Dan
Dan

Top Quality, Australian Made Mattresses!

I purchased a Chiro Firm mattress from the Adelaide store in 2010. After 12 years of use and supporting my 110kg+ rump, I decided to upgrade to the Indulgence mattress. Needless to say, these mattresses are by far the most durable and comfortable mattresses on the market. What's more is they are slightly bigger than European sized mattresses and are genuinely built to last. The delivery guys were super friendly too, set everything up for me and delivered it smack bang on the stated delivery time. 5/5 stars!

Disappointed Client
Disappointed Client

Inferior Quality

Great bed

Great bed , best nights sleep ever had while camping great addition for the van wish we bought these mattresses sooner

Tor314
Tor314Sydney, NSW

Very helpful with purchase, mattress is absolutley devine - Caravan latex mattress

Purchased custom size king matilda latex mattress for us and 2x single matilda classic mattresses for the kids for our motorhome.

Sue at the Newcastle store was super helpful, holding the product for me until i was able to pick it up. Also, helping with selection.

The mattresses themselves we have been using for a few months now with plenty of trips. The king is just as confortable (or perhaps moreso) than our mattress at home. We absolutely love it and sleep really well while on the road. The kids mattresses are confortable as well, definitely would be fine for an adult too.

We couldnt be happier and wouldnt look anywhere else if we ever needed again.

Thanks!

Choosy Canberran
Choosy CanberranChifley 2606, ACT

Quality Australian product; helpful service

It makes a difference when the company that sells the mattresses also makes them. Staff in the Fyshwick store were very knowledgeable about all the different mattresses and helped me find the right one for my needs. There is a wide range of prices, mattress types and comfort levels - the staff gave me all the relevant information and then left me plenty of space to choose. I ended up choosing the top-of-the-range Bellissimo because I genuinely found it the most comfortable for me. I’m very happy with it so far and I expect to get many years of use from it.

• Incentivised Review No
Thom53
Thom53

Motorhome mattress to measure, Great service and a good product

Service team were prompt and friendly.
Product was a great fit and quickly manufactured to measure.
Price great too
Well done to the Newcastle team

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY - Missleading, dismissive and refuse to refund

Tried a Belissimo mattress was ok in store.
When i got my purchase home from wear-house it was hard as a rock.
Took it back the next day still in plastic bag and I was told to sleep on it for 3 weeks it should get better.
I wanted to return it cause it was too hard for my back - staff refused and didn't give a rats - I was given the consumer affairs ph number instead - total fools when it comes to refunds.
Went to another bed shop and got a 7 day no questions asked satisfaction return on a better mattress.
Screw you Makin Mattrresess

JosieMont
JosieMont

Excellent service and quality

Previously purchased a mattress from them and was so pleased with the price quality and service we returned to purchase again for our guest bedroom.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality of service and flexibility for delivery date outstanding!

Justine D from the Sandringham store served me and she was incredibly knowledgeable regarding the rage.

I wasn't pushed into purchasing the most expensive range. Instead, she digested my needs and found the perfect fit for me. I purchased the "Queen Natural Comfort Wool Plush Pocket Mattress".

My delivery date is not set yet and they were happy to await my instruction as to when it is confirmed. That flexibility of service is second to none especially when you are in between house moves.

Couldn't recommend Makin Mattresses more.

greeny
greenyHunter Region, NSW

Rubbish

Bought a Bellissimo duet 4000lees than three years ago and has completely failed middle has sagged more than 150 mm

Terry
Terryasked

Bought the top range of Bellissimo mattresses about 1 week ago at the Adelaide store. Overall it is very good quality except for the fabric stitches defects. A few fabric stitches on the joint of the edge are not trimmed off. Thought it is the top range and the excess stitches shouldn't have been left like that. And some areas of the edge were not stitched properly. I am wondering if it is replaceable or manufacturer can do some adjustment work on it?

Kate S.Makin MattressesSend a private message

Hi Terry - Thanks for reaching out. It's best to speak to the store directly as they will be able to review your product and give you a quicker solution.

Kate S.Makin MattressesSend a private message

I have spoken to the Adelaide store they will reach out to you today.

Julie S
Julie S

What happened? Did they fix the issue?

Shane I.
Shane I.asked

Hello Fellow Reviewers.
We just bought a Super king Bellissimo Duet Plush, delivered on Friday.
And I want to know how long people have found for the mattress to feel comfortable based on personal experience??
The one in store felt so nice and comfortable, the one delivered is hard as a rock.
I was concerned we didn't receive the plush, maybe a firm instead, rang the store and they said we just had to get through the wear in period and rotate as per the instructions. But my back is killing me, so is my wife's, i am so tired from lack of sleep after only 3 nights, how am I suppose to survive the 21 - 28 nights for this thing to 'wear in' Please tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel?????

Hi Shane
Thanks for reaching out. Can you please email me on ad***@makinmattresses.com.au with your invoice number and I will investigate today for you.

MMB123
MMB123

Hi Shane
Thank you for sending your invoice through the South Brisbane team will reach out today.

Tina
Tinaasked

Whats with the foreign accent on the new ads. Just ridiculous.

Peter
Peter

it's just to grab your attention among all the other bed adds, it works because you noticed! they are great mattresses we love ours.

Get an answer from our members and Makin Mattresses representatives