Makin Mattresses

Sandringham Store-“excellent shopping experience”

From first contact to delivery-excellent service. Shopping for a new mattress can be somewhat daunting given the number of companies selling product. Staff provided friendly unbiased advice and we selected 2 “Natural Wool Latex” Mattresses. Of course “good old double sided” as well! It was just a pleasure dealing with everyone in store. We are so glad we invested the time and found Makin. We will definitely recommend Makin as “the go to place”. Fred and Mary

Store LocationMakin - Sandringham VIC Store
Thank you for this wonderful review Fred & Mary.

Custom size cot mattress

Recently required a custom size mattress for our baby cot. Makin Mattresses were able to make a great quality pocket spring mattress to the required dimensions within a short time frame and at a very reasonable price. Very happy with the service and quality provided!

Store LocationBrisbane North

Quality & Service

I wanted a mattress that had fabric all the way round, quality & value for money. I hit the trifecta walking into Makin Mattresses. I highly recommend them as I am so ecstatic with my new purchase.

Store LocationVict Park

My new mattress is so comfortable, I love it.

Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Made Locally and delivery efficient. Mattress is very comfortable. I love I can turn it over and turn the pillow top over too. The comofort warranty is a great bonus.

Store LocationMakin Mattresses in Sandringham Victoria

Waking up refreshed and no body aches!

The staff were very helpful, understood our needs and match our wants to the perfect mattress. Have been sleeping on this mattress for 4 nights now and I must say, we both have had an undisturbed sleep! Thank you makin mattresses, we will be back the next time we need a new mattress!

Store LocationMakin Mattresses Parkinson

No More Backache!

The Allure Firm mattress cured my backache! It allows me to rise in the morning refreshed and without pain and aches. I find it very comfortable. The sales lady knew her products and could advise us to choose the product that best suited our needs.
Well done, Makin Mattresses!

Store LocationNerang, Gold Coast, QLD

Custom Made Camper Trailer Mattress

We needed a certain shape and size mattress made for our camper trailer. The one it came with was uncomfortable as it was foam. I wanted a sprung mattress but it was near impossible to find. After a week searching online for a low height innerspring mattess I discovered Makin Mattresses. They were so easy to convey my needs to and told me within a few hours that they could do the size and shape I needed.

The mattress was ready within a week unlike another company who'd advised a 5 week turn around.

Staff are amazing to deal with and the manufacturing of the bed is of a very high standard.
Thank you Makin Mattresses for my wonderful bed :)

Store LocationNewcastle
Thank you Jacqueline for taking the time to share your review.

this is prefect

I love my new mattress and pillow top, after 11hrs nightshifts I sleep better and wake up without a sore back, both mattress and pillow top are locally made which is great and they beat all the rest hands down

Store LocationBrisbane North
Thanks for the review Phil, glad you're getting high quality, much needed rest!

Best sleep ever

We love our new bed and Bellisimo Mattress, my husband had a sore back and hip in the mornings so we decided it was time for an upgrade. We purchased a Bellisimo firm mattress and decided on a new bed as well and it was the best decision we made, we cannot praise them team at your Parkinson store enough. Thank you Makin Mattresses for giving us the BEST nights sleep.

Store LocationParkinson
Great to hear, thanks for the feedback and review Lynne.

Most comforatble bed ever

The first Bellissimo 4000 was so good we bought another. The delivery men were also very helpful so all over a very good experience. Bought from the Melbourne outlet in Sandingham.

Store LocationSandringham
Great to hear, thanks for the feedback and review.

Very comfortable and cost effective

I find my mattress and latex overlay to be very comfortable. No more tossing and turning before falling asleep.
I also love that they were made locally and reliably delivered with plenty of notice.
The staff have been very helpful each time I’ve visited.
Makin Mattresses will be the first place I visit when I need a new mattress.

Store LocationNorth Brisbane
Thanks for this great review Rebecca.

new mattress

Our new caravan mattress has passed its first test, 3 weeks on the murray river in the middle of winter. It was very comfortable and a good nights sleep was had by all.

Store Locationadelaide
Great to hear, thanks for the review.

Top notch

It is unusual to get such good, personal service without the common sales pressure.
That is why we have come back after our first purchase of two King single beds and sheets about three years ago to buy some more sheets recently. We will also buy our new King size bed from Makin Mattresses in the near future.
As the manufacturer you can expect the most intimate product knowledge, which helps making choices much easier, thanks Maxine!!
A big thumbs up!!!
BL

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Thanks for this great review

The best Mattress we have ever had

After having troubles sleeping and back and hip problems we decided to check out Makin mattresses . We purchased the Bellissimo 4000 soft and every night since have had the most comfortable sleep ever and no more hip and back problems . I love how it feels so cosy and snuggly but supportive . We are so impressed by how the the company offers a comfort guarantee . And the customer service at Parkinson store was excellent , they allowed us to try the mattresses for as long as we wanted providing us with information but no pressure . And able to have our Bed on the same day on a Sunday that was fantastic .

Store LocationParkinson
What wonderful feedback, thank you Kerry.

Great mattress at a reasonable price!

I purchased the Bellisimo 4000 queen size from the Sandringham branch of Makin Mattresses. The mattress (not the topper) is difficult to flip if you live alone. Love it otherwise.

Store LocationSandringham
Thank you for your review Jenny. Please feel free to call the store for tips on flipping the mattress.Thank you Kate! I will. Having said that, I live in a small one-bedroom apartment so I don't have a lot of room which is the problem.

Great customer service and quick delivery

Actually stopped in at the store on the way to another one and got a great customer service experience from a salesman (Robbie) who knew his stuff and after a few questions to us took us to exactly what we wanted.

Must admit the cost of the mattress was somewhat more expensive than we were looking to pay but what we got was absolute quality and quick delivery.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Thank you for this great review.

Love my mattress!

We loved our experience at Makin Mattresses.... the staff were so helpful and knew what they were talking about! We love the mattress we bought .... so comfortable and we wished we had gone there sooner!

Store LocationPerth WA
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Bellisimo Pillow Top - the most comfortable mattress I have experienced

Having purchased one mattress and base and being perfectly satisfied with it, I bought a second mattress and base for my spare room. The first, I visited the store to purchase. I was able to freely test the mattresses. Staff were knowledgeable and customer service was excellent. The second, I was able to purchase over the phone, without the need to revisit the store. Apart from having the best night's sleep with this mattress, I particularly like that the mattress and top can be flipped separately to even out the wear. Thoroughly recommend the Bellissimo Pillow Top mattress for the best night's sleep.

Store LocationMakin Mattresses, Albany Highway, Victoria Park, WA
Thanks for your fantastic review.

Mattresses for all our family

We have purchased 4 mattresses over the last 4 years for each family member and we are all very happy with the comfort and quality of the mattress.
Their customer service is way better than the other department stores as is the ease of walking around their store and testing the mattresses.
Two of the mattresses were already in stock and the other two were ready the following afternoon.

Store LocationNewcastle
Thanks for the fantastic review!

Custom Made Mattress

We needed a custom made mattress for our camper trailer that was just like our mattress at home. Joanne provided outstanding service really understanding our needs and challenges of a needing a smaller mattress but with all the support and quality of a full size mattress. We went with the Matilda - Allure profile customer made and a very happy with the mattress.

Store LocationMakin Mattress - Adelaide
Thank you for your fantastic review of our custom make services Annie

Siesta mattress a good one, .....thanks
Hi Royston, We have two mattresses in the Siesta. A siesta at Queen size $399 and Siesta Plus at $499. The major difference with the Siesta Plus is you get additional comfort layers creating a more comfortable sleep with the extra padding between you and the spring support unit. Where is your nearest store to try one out? MM Team

I tend to sleep on my side, and often wake with sore hips or shoulders, I think I want a soft mattress, because I think I would be more comfortable. Do you make a soft mattress, or do I buy an overlay to make it feel softer? What type of overlay would I buy? Sue
I don't work at Makin Mattresses Sue, but I am sure the staff at MM will be able to help you. They have mattresses for everyone. We were amazed at the knowledge of the staff and the range of mattresses they had. Good luck!Hi Sue, Thank you for your question. A overlay is a temporary solution and if it is real comfort you're after finding the right support unit is a priority, the comfort layers are the icing on top. If your existing mattress is failing to support you an overlay is like a bandaid fix-it job. Either way, it is best to pop into your nearest store and our team of knowledgeable associates will be able to assist you.

Brooksdiy@yahoo.com what's the best mattress for side sleeps as also have metal hips which are painfull when sleeping. Regards Dave.