2Original Mattress Factory

Verifiedomf.net.au🏆 2024 Award

686 reviews · Statistics

91% · 62160 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No (550)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (548)
Product Appearance As advertised (309) · Not as advertised (70)
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Original Mattress Factory686 reviews
Joshua L.
Joshua L.NSWSydney, NSW

Cross roads OMF

Visited the Cross Roads store
Donna was amazing highly recommend you see her.
As new parents purchasing a single bed for our toddler, we had no idea what to pick,
Donna shared her experience, from her own children and guided us on the do’s and don’ts.
Thanks Donna
Jayden M.
Jayden M.

Overall experience

Excellent service, very kind and welcoming while providing useful advice. Show details
Charlotte Miller
Charlotte Miller

Great!

Emma assisted us with the purchasing of a new mattress, pillows and mattress protector today. Emma was professional and was able to answer all of our queries to ensure we found the correct fit for us. Very happy with the experience! Show details ·  1
Davo S.
Davo S.

OMF Goulburn

OMF Goulburn
I went into the store to purchase a mattress for myself. For starters the manager was incredibly rude and unhelpful. The reason I know she was the manger, because she told me she was after telling me they couldn’t deliver! Today the 21/02/24, I had driven all the way into Goulburn, hired a Ute and went to OMF in Goulburn to purchase a mattress and what do you know they are closed ! So I am now out of pocket for the Ute hire and fuel to get into town. I will never be purchasing a mattress from OMF ever. Show details
Steve S.
Steve S.
  Physical store

Buying new beds and suites

Michelle at OMF Warrawong store has been sensational. Not only fully assisted fitting out our new house with awesome beds she also assisted in organising one for our home in Victoria. Her service and that of the delivery drivers was nothing short of the best and the mattresses have well and truly been teated by friends and the family with massive ticks all around. So a big thank you Michelle for all your efforts

Steve Show reply

Harvey P.
Harvey P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Susan S.
Susan S.
  Verified Physical store

Completely Impressed with the sales person and product quality

The sales person “Kristy M” was very helpful and very informative about which matters to purchase. I am very satisfied with the products availability, customer service and the free delivery. Big thank you to Kristy :) Show details ·  1
Jon
JonNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Top service

Leanne at the Tweed Heads South store was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Gave us plenty of info and let us try a multitude of mattresses. We didn’t feel rushed or pushed into purchasing. Show reply
JSB
JSB
  Physical store

Albury store was great and excellent deals

The staff at Albury OMF were great to deal with and decent savings compared to other bedding stores. Highly recommend this store for your bedding needs. Show details ·  1
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Love it

Lily was helpful, knowledgeable and just lovely. And the bed is so comfortable. Show details ·  1
Sean
SeanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic King Bed

Easy to build, partner and I built it together and only took about 1 hr, including 4 x under drawers and bed head Show reply
Linda L.
Linda L.QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very helpful

Visited the Gympie store today and have to say that Lincoln was very friendly and extremely helpful.
We now have plenty of information to help us make the correct decision when we make our purchase. Show reply
Ginny
GinnyVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mattress

I purchased a mattress at the Ballarat store last sat. The two sales ladies were very helpful, informative and lovely. I started there, and proceeded to go to every bed place in Ballarat, only to return to omf. I am very happy with mattress, prices and service. Show reply
Lynn Ponsford
Lynn PonsfordNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Friendly informative customer service

My husband and I were looking for a new King mattress. Stuart in Fyswick store was super helpful and informative. We ended up purchasing a Super king mattress and base. Great friendly service.
Lynn Ponsford Show details ·  1
Annette B.
Annette B.4 posts
  Physical store

Heart set on a stylish bedside table

Fabulous customer service by Hailey, no stock of Quinn 3 drawer, so I asked to take floor stock which was not normally sold. Hailey, putting her customer first and not wanting to lose a sale to alternate business, sold me the coveted item. Happy customer, possibly returning for something else spied at same time. Annette Show details ·  1

Pat M
Pat M · Original Mattress Factory

Hello, which of your mattress's are made in Australia? Thanks, Pat.

JSC35
JSC35 · Original Mattress Factory

Does Original Mattress Factory have a real mattress factory or are just importers of cheap mattress using foam made with harmful chemicals with no EPA standards.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi JSC35, We have a mix of Australian made & Imported mattresses. Our imported mattresses are certified by CeritPUR-US & OKEO-TEX. Thanks, Mark

Y & G
Y & G · Physical store

Purchased mattress in July 2022 There is a large permanent body shaped dent in the mattress is it under warrenty? Very uncomfortable and disappointed.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Good morning, sorry to hear this, please email customerservice@omf.net.au with the name on the order, where you purchased and your invoice number if you have it and we can assist you further. Look forward to hearing from you, Dani

See all Original Mattress Factory questions

Compare all Original Mattress Factory listings
CategoryPhysical Shops, Furniture Shops and Bedding ShopsOnline Shops, Furniture Shops and Bedding Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living, Mattresses and OfficeBedroom, Living, Mattresses and Office
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo