Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (73)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (54) · Not as advertised (10)

Absolute Garbage !!

Store LocationTweed Heads South
Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Macgregor Store - helpful and friendly service

I recently purchased a mattress from the Macgregor store and the lady I spoke with, Vikki, was very helpful with her advice. She has a friendly and courteous manner and also advised me about buying a bed frame from their online store. I am very satisfied with the items I purchased. The delivery time was quick and I had the bed assembled for me. Overall a good experience and I would use this store again.

Store LocationMacgregor Qld

Doesn't last 5 years

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationAuburn
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi There, Im sorry you are experiencing a problem with your mattress. Can I ask that you email customerservice@omf.net.au your contact details and I will have a supervisor look into this for you. Thanks Sarah.

HariCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Never get scammed by OMF.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationCanberra Fyshwick store
Lilly23

Lilly23Northern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Visited Tamworth store and purchased our Keppell Matt we were extremely happy with the service by Therese her knowledge n friendliness were great. We received a great deal. Highly recommend going and seeing these girls Therese n Jenny . 5 star service.

Store LocationTamworth NSW

SO pleased!

The Artarmon team were extremely helpful in recommending the perfect mattress for our price bracket and requirements. They were not pushy at all - just listened and advised and were very patient whilst I changed my mind in store a few times! The mattress itself is wonderful - I have been raving about it to everyone- not too hard, not too soft but “just right” (as Goldilocks would say). It is a Cloud 7 firm mattress. Don’t be deterred by how firm it feels on Day 1 - it takes about a week to properly “bed in” but then you won’t look back! No aches and pains in the morning and the best sleep in ages. Full marks to Sharon and her Artarmon team and to the OMF bed quality.

Store LocationArtarmon
Holly

HollyIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with my mattress I bought from the Warrawong store. Well priced and super comfy. Nev was very helpful and patient as we weren’t sure what we wanted. She answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable in the store.

Store LocationWarrawong
Mahmoud A.

Mahmoud A.Sydney, NSW

Alexandria Shop, Great service and they look after you so will specifically Syed
He is the man of the shop
Always ask about him he will give you the best help ever

julianHunter Region, NSW

Soooooo love my new bed

Went looking recently for a new bed. Layed down on a few at different shops n found one I loved to bits at OMF at Heatherbrae NSW. I like to buy Australian where possible n its an Aussie made bed n the sales team there were great. My sales girl was really helpful. Her name was Sarah. When I'm due for another bed which will be no time soon but I would definitely consider just a new version of what I brought from them. Two thumbs up for Sarah n the rest of the team at Heatherbrae.

Store LocationHeatherbrae
julian

No problems thanks for the service n a super comfy bed n it is getting softer each sleep. Every time I lay down it feels more comfy.. Thanks again

Val Glazer

Val GlazerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you Lena!

I visited the Gympie store with the intention of purchasing two single mattresses for the Grandchildren’s bedroom. The store manager, Lena knew her product and was extremely helpful with the advice ensuring we not only received mattresses that were suited to our needs, but we felt we received a great deal as well. Kindest Regards Val Visser.

Store LocationGympie Qld
Maz

MazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress and Excellent ServiceI

I recently purchased a Bella Vista mattress from the OMF Macgregor store. I wasn’t sure which mattress to choose so I asked a staff member for assistance. Vicky Luke was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and happy to assist me with all my questions. After going through all my queries she made me feel very confident with the mattress I chose. She also assisted me with the delivery of my mattress. Everything ran so smoothly and I would be more than happy to recommend OMF products to all my family and friends.

Store LocationMacgregor Brisbane Qld
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi Maz, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I will make sure that it also gets forwarded to the store and supervisors. Thanks again for shopping at OMF. Kind regards Sarah. Senior customer service expert.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Very good experience

Very good service at the Casula store, tested mattresses and purchased a quality mattress at a good price within an hour. Friendly and helpful sales assistants.

Store LocationCasula, NSW.
Antonella M.

Antonella M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and product knowledge from Sharon at Artarmon!

We bought a mattress from OMF Artarmon and although it was comfy - soon found out it wasn't the best fit for us. We phoned up Sharon at Artarmon and she couldn't have been more helpful if she tried! It took no longer than 15 minutes for her to work out what we needed and liked in a mattress (we had no clue) and she soon pointed us in the right direction. It was a pleasure dealing with Sharon, and we will most certainly be back for all our future bed needs!
Thanks for a great experience :D

Store LocationArtarmon NSW
BunyaNut

BunyaNutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service. Deliver on their promises.

Store LocationMorayfield
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi, thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review. I will certainly pass this onto the store and management. Sleep 100% comfy. Thank you Dani

Vijay

VijaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Store LocationMorayfield, QLD
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi Vijay, I am so sorry to hear this for you. I will certainly send this on and we will reach out to you further to discuss. Thanks Dani

Kevin M.

Kevin M.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

This was very disappointing as when we bought the mattress it was one of the most expensive in the Alexandria store and I bought it specifically for maintaining back support. It’s failed to do as promised resulting in ongoing back pain! Your warranty and promises are not worth the paper they are written on, with excuses as a way of neglecting customer care.

Store LocationAlexandria
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi Kevin, we are keen to try and resolve issue for you. can you please email us your contact details to customerservice@omf.net.au so we can try to resolve the issue. Stay Safe. Nancy

Jan W

Jan WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Back royally ruined after 1.5 yr in a $2400 top of line mattress

We got what they said is top of the line mattress, the air saint mattress for 2400. It was absolutely amazing to sleep on for the first 8 months. 10 months in, both my husband and i found the body inpressions lacked support. We started having back aches. Now 1.5 yrs in, i cant sleep for any longer than 6 hrs in the bed. The mattress has royally ruined my back. I should have stopped using it sooner but with the price I paid, I cant afford another one so soon.

Store LocationSlacks Creek, QLD
Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

Wonderful mattress and customer service

Recently we visited OMF, Prospect. Jackie was informative and very insightful. She helped my husband and I achieve what we desired in a mattress. No more back pain and a significantly better nights sleep. Thank you so much Jackie and her team. Im a returning customer and highly recommend the OMF crew.

Store LocationProspect NSW
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi Rita - thank you for the review and feedback. I will pass your comments on to Jackie and the Prospect Team. Stay Safe

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Mattress

T. James

T. JamesBonner 2914, ACT

Best Mattress Store in the ACT!

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi T - thank you for the feedback an review. I have passed your comments on Stuart. Stay Safe

Katie

Katieasked

Original Mattress Factory

Currently have a 1 month old OMF mattress that is awful. It is worth $4000 do its not a cheap one. It is all lumpy and has already saged at the hips. This is after having heaps of trouble with A H Beard. I need to exchange it but I am concerned I will have the same issues with another one. Do any of them guarantee the springs won't give up after a few nights? What manufacturer do you recommend from OMF? This one is sleepeeze.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Katie, Im very sorry you are having a problem with your mattress. Can i please get you to email the work order number, store of purchase and full name of the order to customerservice@omf.net.au and we will look into this to get it resolved for you. Thanks Sarah.

Hedgeasked

Original Mattress Factory

Hi I’m just making a inquiry on the price of a plush queen mattress & base please

Sue
Sue

My advice is to shop around but they do have a website should you want to shop with them they are all different prices

Hedge

Ok thank you for your time it was much appreciated.

Marfasked

Original Mattress Factory

I have had 8 spinal fusions and have an electric back lift bed which assists me in sitting up to get out of bed.
The mattress I have is very uncomfortable in the upright position.
Do you have a mattress which will retain its comfort on an electric back lift bed? Many thanks Margaret OLIVE.

Marf

Have since been into Taree store and tried and purchased a foam mattress which does not contain springs. This was delivered today and I have spent several hours resting and can only say my new mattress is MAGNIFICENT.
Josh and Nic were so helpful I would highly recommend your great Staff and of course your product.

Get an answer from our members and Original Mattress Factory representatives