2Original Mattress Factory

4.2

Karthi N.
Karthi N.Victoria

Bedframe and mattress purchase

Thank you, Manpreet for providing an exceptional service on getting me this bed. Show reply
Rons
RonsHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Such an easy decision . Update

They were very helpful . Lots of help in deciding which mattress was the right one for us. Even when we came back a second time. Very patient with us. Even deciding to buy 2. Lots of mattress to choose from. Show details ·  1
Rick
RickNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great mattress

Bed is as described, mattress in a box. Very comfy and staff were very helpful. Show details ·  1
Kerry
KerryNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Physical store

Staff who know their product

Great service from Gemima at the Geelong store and Kelly at the Sunshine Coast store. Both ladies knew their products and were able to provide excellent service. Show details ·  1
Ford Mustang
Ford MustangSouthwest, VIC4 posts
  Verified Physical store

Told one week delivery, still waiting at 9 weeks

We ordered a bed frame in the first week of may 2024. We were told it would come in one week, we are still waiting. Spoke to the store last week and told it will be in the next truck that was due yesterday. Called today, and it's still not there. They stated it will most likely come in 2 weeks time. So by then it will be 9 weeks. One of the main reasons of going with this bed frame was that we would have in one week. So don't trust them on their delivery quotes Show details
Felux
Felux Central Queensland, QLD

10/10 service and experience

Store had good layout and lighting. Prices where displayed clearly. Karen was super helpful answered all my questions. Got a dog mattress large. The dog loved it layed on it and had a snooze as soon as it was unboxed. Super useful tool to cut open packing was included 10/10 amazing service. Karen deserves some cupcakes for her helpful service. Show details
Emma B.
Emma B.North Western Region, NSW

Highly recommend

The girls in store were super helpful and friendly. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Fabio A.
Fabio A.

Karen and Kaye

Karen and Kaye were so helpful and helped me to find my dream bed and mattress. Such an awesome team!! Show details ·  1
Carole Riley
Carole RileyMid North Coast, NSW

Fresh Start. Best Customer Service. Problem Fixed

I cannot believe the difference the staff at my local Taree store has made. Their level of customer service is seriously next level. They could not do enough to rectify the previous problem with my expensive mattress, and service i received. [Name Removed] took particular care with my spinal problems and the very best mattress for me was found. I am so happy, seriously comfortable! Thank you [Name Removed] for coming to Taree and having such a Can Do attitude, and sorting what i thought was not fixable (which i was told previously). I really appreciate everything you have done to sort my problem. Even the delivery guys had smiles on their faces, and couldnt do enough to help. Thanks OMF, im off to bed Show details ·  1
Susan Joinson
Susan JoinsonSydney, NSW4 posts
  Physical store

Excellent service, specific information and no hassle with the purchase of our new mattress today.
We were shown mattresses by Sunita, of different levels of comfort and price in order for us to choose our preference and make an informed decision, with no pressure. Show details ·  1
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Service

Was amazing service, really appreciate the effort and flexibility of the staff. Made the experience enjoyable, and staff answered any question we had with ease and were able to work within budgets/limitations. Great range of bed frames and mattresses. Thanks Emily for the great experience :) Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Like sleeping on a cloud

Debbie was very helpful in showing me all mattresses for my price range. Very informative and helped me to choose the Cloud7. With a range of products and knowledge staff I would highly recommend a visit to the Original Mattress Factory Capalaba. Show details ·  1
Simon Lillington
Simon Lillington2 posts

Great Service

I have purchased 2 mattresses and an electric bed for my elderly father,Vicki looked after us and did a great deal. Highly recommended a visit, they gave a great range at great prices. Show reply
Jo R.
Jo R.
  Verified Physical store

Very Happy

Lisa, went out of her way to make sure the mattress delivered on time Show details ·  1
Cameron Oreb
Cameron Oreb2 posts
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Bed purchase

Very helpful and fun and good sense of humor and nice Show details ·  1

Pat M
Pat M · Original Mattress Factory

Hello, which of your mattress's are made in Australia? Thanks, Pat.

JSC35
JSC35 · Original Mattress Factory

Does Original Mattress Factory have a real mattress factory or are just importers of cheap mattress using foam made with harmful chemicals with no EPA standards.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi JSC35, We have a mix of Australian made & Imported mattresses. Our imported mattresses are certified by CeritPUR-US & OKEO-TEX. Thanks, Mark

Y & G
Y & G · Physical store

Purchased mattress in July 2022 There is a large permanent body shaped dent in the mattress is it under warrenty? Very uncomfortable and disappointed.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Good morning, sorry to hear this, please email customerservice@omf.net.au with the name on the order, where you purchased and your invoice number if you have it and we can assist you further. Look forward to hearing from you, Dani

See all Original Mattress Factory questions

Compare all Original Mattress Factory listings
CategoryPhysical Shops, Furniture Shops and Bedding ShopsOnline Shops, Furniture Shops and Bedding Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living, Mattresses and OfficeBedroom, Living, Mattresses and Office
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo