Australian Moulding & Door Company

Australian Moulding & Door Company

• Job Satisfaction

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enlist Australian Moulding Company for your successful project.

Excellent staff, excellent efficiency, excellent products and excellent delivery drivers. If you want to tailor the finest detail of your project, this is the company for an excellent project outcome.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very and helpful staff.
The order we put in was delivered earlier than we expected, we also needed them to seperate the order as we had no where to put the full order, they accommodated our request without any fuss and communicated with us the whole way through.

I definitely recommend this company and will use them again for future projects.

Good Experience

Friendly and helpful staff on the phone made my order easy.
The order was delivered earlier than promised which is great being in December Christmas period.
Will definitely be a returning customer

Review collected in partnership with Australian Moulding & Door Company

Excellent service, good product and efficient staff .

We needed only a short length of a complex moulding.
AM&DC were recommended by a professional carpenter.
We got cheerful and rapid assistance to identify the moulding and get it on order.
Less than a week later we were notified that it was complete, and we collected it. The quality is as good as we hoped

Malcolm F.

Malcolm F.Perth, WA

Had a glitch with their timber supplier and came through with a solid alternative

Keen for WA timber, I ordered jarrah in my preferred moulding design which the staff helped to identify in the AMC range, but disappointed to learn that the jarrah they received was too short. They cam up with Red Grandis instead which arrived today and looks pretty good. Very good packaging for transport.

A great experience

Simple process from ordering through to delivery. Great team effort.
Nothing was too much trouble, our order for skirts and archs was turned around in quick time ensuring we hit our Christmas deadline.

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very well organised company. all their departments Eger to help.

I needed an order urgently and they delivered with flying colours and its Christmas as well. Great team. I recommend this company to all my clients to make a one step process

Guy

GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, fast turn around, half the price of another quote I received!

Friendly staff, great service, fast turn around and half the price of another quote I received! We needed quite a tricky moulding manufactured, the guys at Australian Moulding & Door Company made exactley what we needed without any fuss. Thanks everyone at AMC

Renovation nightmare solved

These people have gone out of there way to assist with the ordering of straight msg for wainscoting moulding for coffered ceilings and all the trim in between
Thanks heaps

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Skirting Boards

Service was great and delivery on time. Sales staff were helpful and went out of their way to assist with the product that was required. Only down side was the assistance to unload at the delivery which was out of the companies control.

Michael Brown

Michael Brown Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful, clear, prompt

The AM&DC staff were very helpful in selecting a traditional skirting profile and manufacturing to my order. They followed up on questions and were able to arrange delivery that worked well.

Review collected in partnership with Australian Moulding & Door Company

Fabulous service and good pricing

Fabulous service and great pricing. Will continue to use them and highly recommend. Right from the get go, the responses were quick and helpful and the product quality excellent when it arrived.

Stan

StanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service in every aspect. Pleasure to deal with on the phone. Great communications skills.

The agreed delivery timeline was easily met with the finished product delivered hassle free. Everybody that I spoke to was very courteous and explained processes and options very clearly. No guesswork involved. A most satisfying experience.

Review collected in partnership with Australian Moulding & Door Company

Great company, fast turnaround and prompt delivery

Great service from the sales team, fast turnaround in manufacturing and prompt delivery to site. We were kept informed every step of the way. We would highly recommend using this company

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A huge thumbs up for great customer service!! Its rare to find nowadays!!

We have used Australian Moulding & Door company on a number of occasions and always find them a pleasure to deal with and the product quality is always excellent. Our current renovation has a long drive and the truck was not able to access but this was no problem or stress for the driver as he was more than happy to carry them up to the house on a hot 35 degree day which was very much appreciated!!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service & Speedy Delivery

Australian Moulding & Door Company were prompt, professional and super friendly. I ordered my architraves and skirts on a Friday and they were delivered the following Tuesday. We will definitely be using them again.

Store LocationOnline purchase

A perfect recreation

In restoring my 120 year old terrace the original cedar skirtings were heavily damaged. I sent a small slice of the skirting to the Moulding & Door Company and they recreated 65m of it perfectly for me in primed pine and it looks original and fantastic. I couldnt be happier with their service or their product.

Store Location5A/43 Burgess Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153

Jonathan H.

Jonathan H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good range, clear pricing and delivered as promised!

Helpful website allowed me to select the moulding that was closest to my existing skirts. Quotes were quick and clear. Helpful follow up emails. Ordering was easy, payment straight forward, phoned to agree a delivery time and delivery went off without a hitch even though it was a rainy day!

Store LocationHQ

Great helpful service!

All staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about skirting boards. I was kept in regular contact regarding my order. Delivery was prompt. Good website. Nothing else left to say. 30 Words is too much!

Review collected in partnership with Australian Moulding & Door Company

Wonderful company to do deal with

I have been purchasing architraves and skirting from AMC for the past 20 years and I couldnt recommend them highly enough . They are a wonderful company to do business with. They are very reliable ,punctual and are great at communication. GlenR

Store LocationBurgess rd bayswater