A2 Milk Platinum Premium Toddler

A2 Milk Platinum Premium Toddler

• Breastfed Child Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (4) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (4)
dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

best formular

best formular, We used A2 formular for 2 kids for the last 4years, no problem at all. THey all loved it. good quality and price, will keep using a2 formular.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

My babies LOVE it

After trying different formulas with my first we found A2 and never looked back. Both my kids love it and it’s super easy to prepare with instructions on the tin.

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

Kids like it

Started A2 stage 3 from 1.5 years old while the breastfeeding stopped. Very smooth change for the kid, digested normally and kid enjoyed it. Just not easy to get it in supermarket and too expensive online.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect formula

It is a very good formula but too hard to buy in pharmacies so only taking chance in supermarkets. Very good taste and good fragrance. Easy to prepare. I will recommend to my friends.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for A$29.95.

Prina K.

Prina K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like Mother's Milk

My baby had problem with other formula and doesn't like the taste. After giving A2 premium she is enjoying the drink and she gained her weight and height .No side effects.

Purchased in May 2019.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settled on A2 after trying 4 or 5 other brands

Our Bub moved onto formula at 6 months.
We found that a number of other formulas we tried seemed to cause a lot of reflux/gas. For a while we went to a lactose free NAN formula and it caused less gas. We tried the A2 by gradually introducing it and we haven’t looked back since.

Made from Australian milk either in au or nz is a big bonus (we used Aptimal Lactose free sometimes until we found out it was made in Mexico!).

It is a popular milk, so we always need to ensure we have a spare tin. However if that gets low and supplies are still bad I can order 3 tins direct from A2 website and it’s delivered in a couple of days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$26.00.

dheeun

dheeunSydney, NSW

Best formula Hard to get

My now 13 old months baby has been drinking A2 exclusively from when he was born...he is such a healthy and smart bub. I believe the milk contributes these. It is just so hard to buy this at the supermarket!

Purchased in February 2019.

heichai

heichaisydney

best protein

My baby drank this milk powder for the first time and drank milk powder for several days, It has the special protein call A2, that is where the brand came from as well. The taste of milk powder is relatively light would be too sweet which is good for their little teeth

aboutu

aboutuAttadale

Quality and reliable

This brand of milk powder in my baby is to drink it, I feel really good, The taste of milk powder is relatively light and will not hurt the baby's delicate taste , this brand of milk can better promote baby's digestion and absorption, quality and reliable, and is a trusted milk powder.

hay

hayBaldivis

Very good

I don't know how many cans I bought, very good, the date is also fresh, usually the next day arrived, before buying other milk powder to eat is lactose intolerant, this type is very good, eating without any problems, the baby is very fond of drinking, I will always support this brand.

petk

petkPerth

Very good

My baby drank this milk powder for the first time and drank milk powder for several days. It's not bad. The baby has nothing to adapt to, everything is normal! Milk powder is not too sweet, light! Solubility is also good! Quick! The baby is very willing to drink! And i fell very happy.

keepinsilence

keepinsilenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best formula every

the A2 baby formula is the best one in the market.
It has the unique protein A2 protein, which is not found every milk,
It only can be found in milk from some of the special cow.
this baby formula is easy to digest and really good for the little tummy

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

I think it's the best baby formula

This formula is very easy to prepare, and smells very very good. Compared with other brand formula, baby likes this one very very much. However, it is a little expensive compared with other brand and it is very hard to buy it. Supermarkets always run out of it and the official website need to pay for the shipping fee when buying it.

Boyang B

Boyang BAU

good quality hard to buy

One of my kids is 1yr and 2 months and drink this from 9 months, she likes it and everything is ok, but the only one problem of this milk which i hate is that this fomula always out of store have no stock. I have to go to several stores trying to buy it

angelina

angelinaPerth

Not really worth it

It is easy to prepate, baby likes it, but nutrition wise its not superior to any product.
No side effects reported though. However there are huge issues with the supply. Everywhere restricts to 2 cans, which makes it difficult to reliably source it.
Thing is, that in comparison to taste, my kid enjoys other types of milk rather than A2

woolynight

woolynightParramatta

Great product as advertised

We continue using A2 for our second baby from stage 2. The price is much lower compared to stage 2 so it is a big relief, and the quality has not compromised. This baby formula is easy to prepare and it has clear instruction. No side effects were found at all. Only problem is hard to find on supermarket shelf!

nliska

nliskaPerth

Great quality product

Brenda W

Brenda WPerth, Western Australia

My kids favourite ever

This baby formula is easy to prepare and it has clear instruction. Both my 3 years old daughter and my one year old son love the taste and smell, they had this baby formula since they were born. No side effects were found at all, they are all growing really great!

Amy.Z

Amy.ZSydney

My baby doesn't really enjoy.

I just stopped breastfeeding last month and had to find stage 3 formula for my baby. After doing some research online and asking some friends' advice, I chose A2. Well, this is surely hard to buy and pricy. Finally got it but my baby didn't really enjoy. Have changed another brand called S26.

Jen

JenSydney

Perfect but hard to buy

Preparation of this formula is quicker than other brands. My baby seems to enjoy it as he is willing to drink more of this brand compared to other brands. I have used other brands in the past but my baby drinks it less, whereas he drinks A2 more. Only complaint is that it is limited in stock so hard to buy