4a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Toddler

4.1

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
  Verified Toddler

Hands down best toddler milk

The a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 is an excellent option for my 2-year-old son, offering a carefully crafted blend of nutrients essential for his growth and development. With its focus on A2 protein, its a suitable choice for children with sensitivities. My 2 year old absolutely loved this toddler milk . Hands down will continue to purchase.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  1

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW7 posts

great for fussy eaters

my son is a extremely fussy eater so i dare say lacking in some vitamins and minerals so he loves to have this A2 premium toddler drink daily without any issues and him being fussy is great that he will drink this ,.
i was given this to trial and write a review Show reply
lankris
lankrisIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Lovely drink

My child loved this tasty toddler milk drink, he asks for it all the time. and i love the idea of him getting benefits of A2 protein in his body. Its easy and convenient to use on the go and at home, and very gentle on my little one's tummy

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show details ·  1

Katrina
Katrinapennant hills2 posts

My fussy toddler approves

My very fussy toddler loves this toddler milk! It's not a battle, but rather the opposite. His eyes light up when he sees me making it. I love it too as I know he's getting high quality goodness with lots of nutrients within a few minutes
It's a win-win for toddler and mum!

Ali
Ali2 posts

My son loves it!

I recently trialed my 17 month old son with A2 Platinum Toddler Milk Drink. What can I say, he loves it and is always excited to get his milk drink. I am so pleased to know he's filling some nutrient gaps in his diet and the fact he loves the taste is an added bonus!

bjadew
bjadew3 posts

Toddler Milk

My child absolutely loved this toddler milk. She was very happy and content after having some. It was very easy to make and mixed up really well. I would be very happy to buy this again and regularly give to my child. I would recommend a2 platinum premium toddler milk to everyone.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show reply

Ash D.
Ash D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Simple, yummy, healthy

My 13 month old took really quickly to the taste of the a2 Platinum Toddler Milk. He absolutely loves it! I can trust that I’m giving him something that will fill his tummy and provide him with the right vitamins and minerals required for little bodies. My boy has this drink every day and even asks me for it now. I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show details ·  1
Poem
Poem

Great toddler milk

I have offered different milk supplements for my kid and failed to feed her. She would prefer plain water in comparison to milk supplements. When I tried a2 platinum toddler milk she surprisingly didn’t complain. It is an everyday go to toddler milk with cereal in the break fast now. She still refuses to take it from bottle/cup as a drink only. But I think its more of her personality rather than the choice of toddler milk! I am very happy that I can offer her something else to add nutrients. It didn’t cause any allergies or constipation which was another good point.

Arley S.
Arley S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Toddler

Convenient and easy to use

This toddler milk was accepted by my child with no hesitation, we have been using a different brand toddler milk for a while so wasn’t sure how easy the transition would be, super easy to add to ready to use containers for easy use and super convenient.
My child seemed to enjoy the taste and texture and it mixed in well with water

John
JohnSydney, NSW
Brianna
BriannaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

The a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 was a great tasty drink for my fussy toddler and the added benefit was the extra vitamins and minerals provided! I will definitely be buying this again in the very near future

Natasha
Natasha
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

Good for sensitive to diary babe

The a2 platinum premium toddler milk drink stage 3 was very gentle on my child’s tummy. They quite enjoyed the taste and having a toddler milk everyday. It has been extremely helpful to add into my child’s day routine

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  2

Zari
ZariSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

Healthy, delicious, gentle on the tummy

I bought this toddler’s milk from my local shopping centre and honestly it is a game changer! My child loves it! She would request for it every time she wakes up in the morning and before she goes to bed at night. My child loves the taste so much! It’s delicious and healthy! It has calcium and minerals that support my child’s growth and development. a2 toddler milk has protein, calcium and phosphorus. I feel so confident and assure that my child is getting the best from what I’m giving her. Also, it is gentle to the young tummy. I highly recommend this to every good mom who wants the best for their children. If I could give a 10/10, I would!

emily03
emily032 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

High quality nourishing toddler milk

This toddler milk was easy to find in the shop to purchase. This toddler milk was easy to use, and the measuring scoop was big enough and not fiddly using it. The toddler milk mixed easily with water within a few shakes and did not cause any blockage or clogs in the bottle or sippy cup that we used. My daughter enjoyed drinking it, didn’t mind the taste, did not have any issues with upset tummy or gas and now has since been drinking on a regular basis. We will continue to purchase as it is reassuring that my toddler is getting high quality ingredients and nutrients.

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show reply

Melissa
Melissa
  Verified Toddler

Our experience was amazing. Love this in every way

I love the fact my child is getting nutrients from this milk . Show details ·  1