4.2

Sav

SavSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Ever !

The Team and Bella were awesome and so helpful
super smooth transaction very commutative professional and Polite
delivery came early and amazing post sales support
expectation exceeded
i cant Highly recommend

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Sav for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it :)

What a fantastic product you guys deliver

We recently had a Contemporary studio installed to use as a office/outdoor entertaining area, it is just fantastic, we spent a lot of time looking at every imaginable option on the market and this studio stood out from the competitors by a long way with its style, build quality, price and dealing with a long standing reputable company, this option was in a league of its own, Sam and his team who did the install went above and beyond, taking great pride in their workmanship and care of our property/surrounding gardens, this is our third Aaron's product and I would highly recommend to others, plenty of other cheap options on the market but if you want something of quality that will last Aaron's is the only way to go.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Jon. We love your Studio - it sure makes for some great photography!! We are super happy you love it - it looks amazing in your beautiful backyard. Thanks so much fro taking the time to review us, we really do appreciate it. Thanks, Aarons :)

Jennifer Maj

Jennifer MajSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect Hen House!

Our chooks love their new Hen House, and so do I. I enjoy my morning coffee with them every day admiring the perfect little sanctuary we built for them to enjoy and produce eggs galore. Loving life!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Jennifer. Nothing better than fresh eggs for breakfast - YUM! It looks really great and we love that they are happy with their new home. Enjoy. Thanks, Aarons :)

izzy

izzySydney, NSW

Very Satisfied with the result!

Working with Aaron's team was really simple and stress free experience, from planning to finish. I love my timber deck and my wife is still excited with her new "Tea House". Will definitely recommend Aaron's Outdoor with out hesitation.

Ankie M.

Ankie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service, great price, handmade and super quick delivery

We bought a beautiful cubby house for our sons birthday, not only did the guys hand make and deliver with in 4 days, but when we couldn’t put it together, they came back and put it together for us. Wonderful customer service, super easy to deal with. And great communication throughout the entire process. Built with great materials, and completely weatherproof! Couldn’t recommend these guys enough!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

What an awesome review - thank you! Please enjoy many years of memory making fun with your new Aarons Cubby. Thanks, Aarons :)

Shane

ShaneSouthern and Hills, SA

Finally free from our little monsters.........yahoo!

Great team to work with.........great installation team..............great product.........overall just great. The team at Aarons Outdoors made the whole process stress free. There was no sales pressure and the price was comparable to other suppliers. The quality of the end product is very good and FYI Im a quality engineer for a large construction company. I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing a cubby house again or any other products that Aarons Outdoors sell.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Perfect for our Children!

We love our new Cubby!! The Installers were fantastic and went above and beyond thinking of all the things needed to fit our ELC setting! Amazing, easy and no fuss!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Awesome! Always happy to help and love that so many kids over so many years will get to enjoy the fun of an Aarons Cubby. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate it :-)

Raj Gurmukhani

Raj GurmukhaniSydney, NSW

Great Bali Hut supplied and installed

Installers did a great job. Took all rubbish and cleaned up after themselves. I got 4 quotes and found Aarons to be the second cheapest. They could do it straight away, rather than 2 to 3 months wait others suggested. One week later, we have a beautiful Bali Hut in our backyard. Very happy with it, will highly recommend Aaron's Outdoors

Liz from Plympton

Liz from PlymptonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gazebo..for a small backyard

From the quote to the end build it was a pleasure to do business with Aaron’s Outdoor Adelaide. The style and material is perfect for the area. Thanks Pete, Jason and Max.

Penny Cox

Penny CoxSydney, NSW

The team at Aarons are great!

From the sales process through to the build, the team at Aaron's have been outstanding. I am so happy with the cabin! It's even better than expected. It's the perfect home office.

Kat Howell

Kat HowellSydney, NSW

Best Cubby house EVER

Cubby is so much more than I expected. The wood is beautiful, the guys who put it up were lovely, the team at head office were great and communicated well throughout the entire process. Highly recommend these guys.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Kat. Great feedback. Really appreciate the review. Enjoy many years of fun and making memories in it :)

Great service and product!

The Windsor Garden's team built us a fantastic swingset for our new centre! They were very easy to work with - fast communication, and great flexibility with dates and times. Strongly recommend!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Erin. The swing frame looks great and the kids will gets loads of enjoyment from it. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it :)

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My garden is now a sanctuary.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Jen. What a great review of the Carrum/Kilsyth team and their service. So glad you have your pups and plants where they should be. Enjoy your new garden sanctuary. Thanks, Aarons :)

jane

janeSydney, NSW

Great studio, exactly what I want at my backyard! Big thanks to Steve and Aaron outdoor living staff

I am so happy and enjoy with my backyard studio, it can be use as multiple functions room. It was installed by Steve from Aaron outdooring living Marsdenpark team within 2days last year, since then I have painted and now it is turn into my favourite room.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

WOW Jane - its looks fabulous with the balustrading and painting. Good job! Thanks so much for showing us the great pics and your review - it is really appreciated :)

Shivily

I wish I could give a negative rating

Beware of these guys. They will agree to do whatever you are after initially. They will get you to apply for the finance and get it approved. And at the very last moment, they will cancel saying that they don’t have enough staff to do it or they can do it if they had built the structure themselves.
Don’t trust these guys. They will make everything fall apart at the last moment not to mention the very poor communication these guys have.
You have to chase them to get a response back!!
Beware!!

Making wishes come true

A huge THANK YOU to Pete and the team at Aarons Outdoor.
I had the absolute pleasure in working with Pete organizing a Cubby House on behalf of Starlight Children's Foundation for a special little girl.
The ease, professionalism and communication was top notch and I highly recommend Aarons Outdoor to anyone.
Thank you for making a little girls dream come true, Pete, Jason & Max.
Frances Palfi Wishgranting, Starlight Children’s Foundation

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks for taking the time to review us Frances. We truly appreciate it. And we also appreciate being able to make wishes come true and love seeing their happy faces when they do. Thanks, Aarons :)

Simon K

Simon KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cubby house - like an extension of our home!

The kids are over the moon with their new Taj Mahal cubby house! We asked Glenn and his team for something a little different from stock: add a secret entrance, trapdoor and enclosed lower section.
The 2 installers were excellent, polite and listened and actioned slight changes during the build. Can’t be happier with the final product. Now to let it weather for a week or so and it’ll be time to paint it to match the house!

Planned well, good communications and excellent execution of build. Able to accommodate customisation of a quality product. Multiple finish options are available that allow end users to customise the cubby houses purchased.

Very happy indeed.

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

The best cubby house ever!

We wanted a Hampton’s style cubby for our daughters 4th Birthday. Steph & the team at Aarons made our wishes come true. We had many phone calls along the way, to make amendments to our order & nothing was ever any trouble. Thanks Aaron’s!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

This is awesome to read! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We really do appreciate it. Many years of making happy memories to come. Thanks, Aarons :-)

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

Fantastic quality play equipment for kids.

We have purchased many of the quality play equipment items from Aarons Outdoors and it has all be delivered and installed efficiently. The kids are so happy with the recently installed monkey bars. Thanks again guys!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Ellie for taking the time to review us. We really do appreciate it :)

Loader

LoaderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Small Deck and Pergola (Aarons Windsor Gardens)

Thank you so much for completing our small deck and pergola. They are perfectly suited to our small space. Your service was outstanding from start to finish Peter, Jason and Max. We will now be able to add the finishing touches to our outdoor area. John and Trish, Tea Tree Gully

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks John & Trish for your review. We are very happy that you got what you wanted and its the perfect space for you. Enjoy. Thanks, Aarons :)

David R.

David R.asked

Hi,
My daughter in Sydney (I am retired and live in Canberra) has just bought a Manor cubbie house from you for her 2 and 3 year old sons, and has asked me to pick it up, assemble it, and paint/stain it, possibly with assistance from my son. She is planning on me picking it up early in the morning, in late Dec, and then assemble it while the kids are in playschool. I have a 2008 HiLux and an 8 ft by 5 ft trailer, and I am assuming this should be ok to transport it to her house in West Pymble.
I would be grateful is you could send me a copy of the assembly instructions to the email address below, and what tools I would need to assemble it, and any other advice you might consider pertinent so I can familiarise myself with the product before I pick it up. I am reasonably competent in construction of most things, having built pergolas, garden sheds and other things around my house.
Finally, she has not ordered an Elevation Package, but could you please advise the costs and benefits of it, as I may add this as a Christmas present.
David Ruthven
[details removed]

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi David. Thanks for getting in touch. Product Review has deleted your email address in order to respond, so can you please contact our Marsden Park store and they will forward the assembly instructions and advise on elevation heights, costs and benefits. Regards, Aarons :-)

Bronwyn

Bronwynasked

Why do customers pay up front before delivery and installation?
I’m a bit worried about some of these reviews.
Can aaron’s Guarantee that my cubbie will be properly installed next week and that product is good and I will have No problems? I’m feeling a bit vulnerable...

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Bronwyn. Good question. There isn't a specific requirement for you to pay prior, it would just depend on the individual stores process. Generally, we call to confirm the date and time of install with the customer, and at the same time, collect any remaining monies. This avoids having to chase monies after the fact, and assists us to not forget to collect monies. If you are feeling worried, then the best course of action is to contact the store you purchased from and ask whether they would be happy for you to pay for the installation on the day, once completed. I'm sure they would be happy with that. And to respond to your other comments, I agree that reviews in this forum are terrible. Unfortunately, our stores have not been active in asking for reviews from the many happy customers we do have. As I have responded to other reviews, Aarons have 10 installation teams around Australia (more at Christmas), who install in 50-100 backyards every week - and nearly everyone is happy with the end product. Only a very small minority are not, and use these sites to vent their frustrations, sometimes without even discussing it with our stores prior. Our stores are 100% behind ensuring our customers are 100% happy. Yes, sometimes things don't go perfectly to plan for whatever reason, but we will fix any issues to your satisfaction. I hope this has alleviated some of your concerns, but more importantly, I hope you are happy with your Cubby install next week - Im sure you will be. And if so, we would greatly appreciate a review here :-) Thanks, Aarons

Susie Blake

Susie Blakeasked

How come a 2-3 week build of a backyard studio has taken over 4 1/2 months? Still no where near completed. With faulty workmanship and delays galore. Permits were approved by council on 23 Dec 2018. Very unhappy.
Organised through Geelong store. Live in Hoppers Crossing.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Susie. Apologies for the frustration the wait must be causing. I have spoken to Mark and he has advised me that the main issue was that the engineered plans had the incorrect timber species listed, which was picked at audit stage, so yes, changes needed to made. And yes, this should have been checked more thoroughly prior to install, but this is not something that has occurred before, so it was not looked at. Mark also agrees that his installers at the time did not complete the works to our general standard, hence why he has now hired some new carpenters that are completing some good work. Mark has advised us today that final inspection is this Friday, which should mean your Workshop will be finalised tomorrow. I do hope you are happy with the final product. Thanks, Aarons

Get an answer from our members and Aarons Outdoor representatives