Aarons Outdoor
See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aarons Outdoor

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Susan M.
Susan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Gazebo, great service and craftmanship!

From requesting a quote to completed work everything went smoothly. Customer service by the staff in the office was exemplary and the guys installing were lovely and their work is outstanding. The whole thing was such an easy process which is hard to come across these days

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

This is awesome Susan. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It really makes us happy when our customers are as happy as you are. Enjoy your new gazebo. Thanks, Aarons :)

Very professional team

We recently had an open roof pergola installed by the team at Aarons Outdoor & the whole process was very smooth. They were very open to our ideas to customise the design - we installed screens on part of our pergola. The install team was courteous & left our yard clean & tidy. We love the new structure & would not hesitate to recommend them...can't wait to see it with the grape vine fully grown!

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Thanks Julie. The Sydney team will be happy and thankful for your review. Thanks for taking the time to do so and enjoy sitting under your Arbour :)

Excellent work!

Excellent customer service, site team was very tidy and polite and the final product (outdoor workshop) is beautiful with great finishing details. We would not hesitate to use Aarons Outdoors again! Nick and Dylan worked very hard.

Tracy.H
Tracy.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from start to finish

We got an thatched umbrella, Absolutely love it. It looks sensational by the pool, great size and the table is the best.
From our first conversation with Tegan to the day and completion of the umbrella, has been awesome. Fantastic communication, both calling and email.
Highly recommended

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Great to hear. What an awesome Summer you will have :) Thank you for taking the time to review us, it is very much appreciated. Merry Christmas.

Teen
Teen

Fabulous play set

Product was installed on the planned date and is excellent quality. We have a system with rings and swings and the net swing is perfect for small people. The slippery dip is attached at the end and is a favourite.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Ive seen pics of your set up and it looks great! Thanks for taking the time to review us - it really is appreciated. Enjoy loads of outdoor time and playing this Christmas X

Hema Vijay
Hema VijaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great addition to our backyard

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Great feedback, thanks Hema. Loganholme and Polly will be very happy to read this. Merry Christmas :)

Spot on! Backyard pod

Built within the time frame , built spot on too request great builders from Aaron’s outdoors - had Jack and Travis building my backyard pod - from camberfields vic , polite and site was left clean 10/10 . Very impressed

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Hi Jacqui. I have seen some pics of your Backyard Room, and it does look great! Please enjoy your new space and thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Regards, Aarons :)

Awesome studio

Matt, Narelle and the boys from Aaron’s Outdoor Campbellfield did a fantastic job on the studio. Very professional and take pride in their work, with the whole process. Highly recommend.

Ozziehomelover
OzziehomeloverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bali Hut!

Ordered our Bali hut in 2020, we initially had a few issues organising delivery but once I raised it they could not have been more helpful. We decided to build the hut ourselves and although our landscapers put the posts up while they built the deck, my husband did the rest. It took a couple of weekends and a few phone calls to aarons outdoors for advice - which they gave happily. It really looks fantastic and the after sales service we received from Aarons was really excellent.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Glad to hear everything went well eventually and you are now enjoying and loving your new Bali Hut. Thanks so much for sharing your experience :)

Find out how Aarons Outdoor compares to other Home Renovators

Cubby house for our two girls - love it!

This cubby house was our second purchase from Aaron’s. The first was our shed, will still looks great 3 years later.
My wife and I recently painted the cubby house and we couldn’t be happier.
Great service from sales to trades.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Thanks Scott, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. And your Cubby painting looks amazing - thanks so much for sharing it with us. Your girls will use and love it for many years :)

Dream Cubby House- Taj Mahal

• +13Thumbnail
Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Magnificent review and great pics - thank you so much Laura. We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write this for us. Enjoy many years of memory making. Thanks, Aarons :)

Allan
AllanSydney, NSW

Fantastic job by real professionals

The guys were punctual and very professional. They were also friendly and fun - you know who you are, a huge thanks! Despite some difficulties on-site the job was completed and we were completely satisfied by the conduct and professionalism of the installers.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Thanks Allan. The Sydney team will be thrilled to read your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to do so. Thanks, Aarons :)

Amazing result

cant recommend highly enough, the guys worked through our vison, over came obstacles and were only too happy to go above and beyond to ensure the project was delivered to the level we expected.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Thanks Mohammed. We love it when our customers are happy and greatly appreciate the time taken to review us.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouthwest, VIC

Disgusting company to deal with!

Email sent as requested.

Suzi B.
Suzi B.

Exactly what we need

So so happy with our Studio .. a little while yet until finishing touches are added .. Aaron, Jason and team were fantastic .. very courteous and so knowledgeable .. would highly recommend Aaron’s Outdoor.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Exactly what you need - that's awesome Suzi! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It is greatly appreciated :)

Suzie Jasked

Did Mark own Aaron’s outdoors in Hoppers Crossing before he started Resort style pools

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

Yes, he was the Aarons Outdoor franchisee there, until their franchise agreement was ended in June

Suzie J

Thank you for your reply. I’m having a really bad experience with him now regarding my Balinese hut.

Meaghan D.Aarons OutdoorSend a private message

I can see if I can get some answers for you if you like. You can email marketing@aaronsoutdoor.com.au with some back information, however, I wont be returning to work until January 4th at the end of today. Merry Christmas

David R.
David R.asked

Hi,
My daughter in Sydney (I am retired and live in Canberra) has just bought a Manor cubbie house from you for her 2 and 3 year old sons, and has asked me to pick it up, assemble it, and paint/stain it, possibly with assistance from my son. She is planning on me picking it up early in the morning, in late Dec, and then assemble it while the kids are in playschool. I have a 2008 HiLux and an 8 ft by 5 ft trailer, and I am assuming this should be ok to transport it to her house in West Pymble.
I would be grateful is you could send me a copy of the assembly instructions to the email address below, and what tools I would need to assemble it, and any other advice you might consider pertinent so I can familiarise myself with the product before I pick it up. I am reasonably competent in construction of most things, having built pergolas, garden sheds and other things around my house.
Finally, she has not ordered an Elevation Package, but could you please advise the costs and benefits of it, as I may add this as a Christmas present.
David Ruthven
[details removed]

Bronwyn
Bronwynasked

Why do customers pay up front before delivery and installation?
I’m a bit worried about some of these reviews.
Can aaron’s Guarantee that my cubbie will be properly installed next week and that product is good and I will have No problems? I’m feeling a bit vulnerable...

Get an answer from our members and Aarons Outdoor representatives