GAWS

GAWSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Custom Built Rabbit Hutch

Bryan and Peter from AARON's Outdoor Living Geelong were challenged with building a custom designed Industrial strength Rabbit Hutch for use at Geelong Animal Welfare Society. The detail and needs were very intricate and very time consuming. The boys kept us up to date and made very well received suggestions on small but necessary changes. The passion and drive the boys displayed was exceptional and the service was quick.
The final product, which is a prototype and is currently being road tested, was excellent and very well made.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

This is great - thank you so much for letting us know and showing us the final product. I hope it becomes a product that assists you with the great work that GAWS does. Merry Christmas. Thanks Aarons :)

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic themed cubby!

We recently used Aarons Outdoor Living, Marsden Park to install a themed cubby for one of our wish children. The cubby looked absolutely amazing! Stephanie in the office was a pleasure to deal with she answered all my questions promptly and nothing was too much trouble.
Instillation went really well, the team turned up on time and did a great job. We would highly recommend Aarons Marsden Park for your next cubby instillation.

Rates and Fees

My own little piece of tropical paradise!

Thank you so much to the wonderful team at Aarons Outdoor Living Strathpine! They have brought to reality my dream of having a fabulous entertaining area with my new Bali hut. Everyone has been so helpful and accommodating and I am very impressed with their customer service and care. Highly recommend!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Ive seen the pics - I can see why you are happy - it looks wonderful :) Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It is greatly appreciated.

Coolbreezy

Coolbreezy

Good workshop and service but...

Stephanie Majewski

Stephanie MajewskiSouthwest, VIC

Amazing!

So so happy with the service! Big shoutout to Bryan and Peter! Everything was done so well! fast and friendly service! Highly recommend! My kids are going to be over the moon!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Stephanie for taking the time to review us. We greatly appreciate it. We hope your kids have the best Christmas ever :)

Lynette Dultz

Lynette DultzRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bamboo screen

We bought a Bamboo screen online recently. The service was excellent and delivery prompt and we are very happy with the quality of the screen. We highly recommend using this company. Many thanks, Lyn and Rainer Dultz and Wally the dog (the screen was for his outdoor shower and spa room- looks great.)

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Wally is one lucky pup to have his very own ensuite! Thanks so much for the review Lyn, we really appreciate it :)

Steve

SteveVictoria

Exceptional Service

Bryan and Peter were brilliant to deal with. They gave us constant updates on the progress. We needed a cubby in 2 weeks and the boys turned it around in less than a week. We also had a late change to the colour of the roof, which they accommodated.

Would definitely use them again.

Steve - ADCO

Michelle

MichelleSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic customer service, great product

Brian and Peter delivered a fantastic product, their customer service was outstanding and were very accommodating, the fort was made with a high quality and I would highly recommend to purchase from their store! They were friendly, very helpful and happy to make specific changes to meet our needs for our play fort. The fort was completed ahead of time and ready for my sons birthday. Thank you for making his birthday extra special and for all your hard work!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thank you Michelle. The Geelong team will be very happy to read your review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us. Enjoy your Fort :)

Janet C.

Janet C.Southwest, VIC

Excellent product. Excellent service!

Bryan and Peter really looked after William Parker Kinder, ensuring we got the cubby in time for our 60th Anniversary party! The whole process was made really easy! Thank you!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Janet. And Happy Birthday William Parker Kinder! The Cubby does look great and the kids will have years of fun in it. Regards, Aarons :)

Jack

JackSouthwest, VIC

Great Cubbie

Bryan & Peter built & then installed our Castle Cubbie at Queenscliff today. Lovely little house for our 5 excited grandchildren. Great product, great job (on time & very efficient), great guys. Thanks very much.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thank you Jack. What great grandparents you are! And what a Merry Christmas you will all have - the kids will love it :) Thanks for taking the time to review us.

KandZack

KandZackCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cubby House - North Geelong Store

Absolutely fantastic service and quality product! We ordered a cubby for our Sons 2nd birthday. Bryan was very honest about what we would and wouldn't need as far as features go. They gave us a great deal, honouring a sale that we enquired about earlier but had recently ended. I got a call as soon as the cubby was made just to see if we might want it earlier than originally organised. They held onto it and came up the day before our Sons birthday to install it. We are so very pleased with how it looks and our Son is absolutely obsessed with it. It is big enough for adults to stand up in and will bring us so much fun for many days to come! Thank you :)

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

And thank you for taking the time to review us. Mark and the Geelong team will be thrilled with your kind words :-)

Ezz

EzzSouthwest, VIC

North Geelong Centre - Castle cubby review

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Wow! Thanks for such an amazing review! We are so happy you are rapt with the product and the service. The team will be very happy to hear the good news. Thanks, Aarons :-)

LauraSouthwest, VIC

Love my African Thatch

I would highly recommend Aaron’s outdoors as my African Thatch looks amazing, They kept in contact every stage, The materials look like high quality and I got a great price

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thank you Laura for taking the time to review us - it is greatly appreciated. I agree the African Thatches look very smart. Which store did you purchase from so I can give them the good news? Thanks, Aarons :)

Laura

I purchased it from the Geelong store.
I organised it through Mark and he was very helpful and accomodating.

Thanks again Laura :)

Wonderful Team and Amazing Cubbies!

The amazing team at Aarons Outdoor have helped the Starlight Children's Foundation on our mission to brighten the lives of seriously ill children, teenagers and their families by turning pain, fear and stress into fun, joy and laughter. The team have understood the unique nature of Wishgranting and have been able to build some truly amazing cubbies for some very deserving kids. We are so grateful for their support and look forward to granting many more once-in-a-lifetime Starlight Wishes in the future.

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Experience and even better product!!

The playground, shed and rubber softfall at our community centre looks wonderful! Such a great experience dealing with Aarons, they were very patient and supportive with our development and for that we are greatful!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Melissa. We are super happy you love your upgraded play area. We hope the many kids enjoy years of memorable play time in it. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we greatly appreciate it :)

Joanne C.

Joanne C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Outdoor Room !! Just what I needed

Recently purchased an Outdoor Studio Room for my daughter, so she has the space to design, create and make costumes, accessory and weaponry as part of her interest in Cosplaying. The team at Windsor Gardens were just fantastic, from initial purchase to final installation. The customer service was above and beyond any I have experience in a very long time, and they are very competitive in their prices. My daughter and I are looking forward to decking out the inside, and giving the outside our personalised touch of colours.
Thanks Pete, Jason and Mike......great service, great product, great job, great price !!

Kieran

Kieran

The best

We’ve grabbed a couple of things from Aaron’s in Geelong and I can’t speak highly enough of them. They have competitive pricing but the service is next level!

Bryan and Peter are the best. They have popped by a couple of times after installing our cubbies with extra bits and pieces (steering wheels etc) for the children. They haven’t charged anything extra, just doing it because they are nice and want our kids to be happy.

Love them!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Kieran for taking the time to review us - we greatly appreciate it. We hope the kids are loving their new cubby house :-)

Alison

AlisonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the new cubby!

We bought our cubby from Aarons at Marsden Park. They were great in helping us to choose the right cubby for our needs, as well as suggesting they deliver in in pieces so that we could paint it on the ground, before they came back to put it together. Everything was on time and exactly as promised. Most importantly, our 4yr old daughter loves her new cubby!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Alison. We love your Cubby as well. You have done the best job with the painting and styling. We are super happy your daughter loves it too. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we really do appreciate it :)

Terri Francis

Terri Francis

OMG What a difference A new backyard

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Thanks Terri. We are super happy to read about your experience with our Geelong store. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you enjoy many years relaxing under your new pergola. Thanks, Aarons :)

brett b.

brett b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

falling to bits

Bali hut done just after xmas and its falling to pieces already ,i have been calling every week since April to get repairs done , ".Sure as soon as we have a job down that way well come and repair it" ".we'll be there some time this week" . and never turn up , lies , lies lies nothing done still and its now Late June.

David R.

David R.asked

Hi,
My daughter in Sydney (I am retired and live in Canberra) has just bought a Manor cubbie house from you for her 2 and 3 year old sons, and has asked me to pick it up, assemble it, and paint/stain it, possibly with assistance from my son. She is planning on me picking it up early in the morning, in late Dec, and then assemble it while the kids are in playschool. I have a 2008 HiLux and an 8 ft by 5 ft trailer, and I am assuming this should be ok to transport it to her house in West Pymble.
I would be grateful is you could send me a copy of the assembly instructions to the email address below, and what tools I would need to assemble it, and any other advice you might consider pertinent so I can familiarise myself with the product before I pick it up. I am reasonably competent in construction of most things, having built pergolas, garden sheds and other things around my house.
Finally, she has not ordered an Elevation Package, but could you please advise the costs and benefits of it, as I may add this as a Christmas present.
David Ruthven
[details removed]

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Hi David. Thanks for getting in touch. Product Review has deleted your email address in order to respond, so can you please contact our Marsden Park store and they will forward the assembly instructions and advise on elevation heights, costs and benefits. Regards, Aarons :-)

Bronwyn

Bronwynasked

Why do customers pay up front before delivery and installation?
I’m a bit worried about some of these reviews.
Can aaron’s Guarantee that my cubbie will be properly installed next week and that product is good and I will have No problems? I’m feeling a bit vulnerable...

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Hi Bronwyn. Good question. There isn't a specific requirement for you to pay prior, it would just depend on the individual stores process. Generally, we call to confirm the date and time of install with the customer, and at the same time, collect any remaining monies. This avoids having to chase monies after the fact, and assists us to not forget to collect monies. If you are feeling worried, then the best course of action is to contact the store you purchased from and ask whether they would be happy for you to pay for the installation on the day, once completed. I'm sure they would be happy with that. And to respond to your other comments, I agree that reviews in this forum are terrible. Unfortunately, our stores have not been active in asking for reviews from the many happy customers we do have. As I have responded to other reviews, Aarons have 10 installation teams around Australia (more at Christmas), who install in 50-100 backyards every week - and nearly everyone is happy with the end product. Only a very small minority are not, and use these sites to vent their frustrations, sometimes without even discussing it with our stores prior. Our stores are 100% behind ensuring our customers are 100% happy. Yes, sometimes things don't go perfectly to plan for whatever reason, but we will fix any issues to your satisfaction. I hope this has alleviated some of your concerns, but more importantly, I hope you are happy with your Cubby install next week - Im sure you will be. And if so, we would greatly appreciate a review here :-) Thanks, Aarons

Susie Blake

Susie Blakeasked

How come a 2-3 week build of a backyard studio has taken over 4 1/2 months? Still no where near completed. With faulty workmanship and delays galore. Permits were approved by council on 23 Dec 2018. Very unhappy.
Organised through Geelong store. Live in Hoppers Crossing.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor Living

Hi Susie. Apologies for the frustration the wait must be causing. I have spoken to Mark and he has advised me that the main issue was that the engineered plans had the incorrect timber species listed, which was picked at audit stage, so yes, changes needed to made. And yes, this should have been checked more thoroughly prior to install, but this is not something that has occurred before, so it was not looked at. Mark also agrees that his installers at the time did not complete the works to our general standard, hence why he has now hired some new carpenters that are completing some good work. Mark has advised us today that final inspection is this Friday, which should mean your Workshop will be finalised tomorrow. I do hope you are happy with the final product. Thanks, Aarons

Get an answer from our members and Aarons Outdoor Living representatives