• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Cubby house for our two girls - love it!

This cubby house was our second purchase from Aaron’s. The first was our shed, will still looks great 3 years later.
My wife and I recently painted the cubby house and we couldn’t be happier.
Great service from sales to trades.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Scott, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. And your Cubby painting looks amazing - thanks so much for sharing it with us. Your girls will use and love it for many years :)

Dream Cubby House- Taj Mahal

• +13Thumbnail
Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Magnificent review and great pics - thank you so much Laura. We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write this for us. Enjoy many years of memory making. Thanks, Aarons :)

Allan
AllanSydney, NSW

Fantastic job by real professionals

The guys were punctual and very professional. They were also friendly and fun - you know who you are, a huge thanks! Despite some difficulties on-site the job was completed and we were completely satisfied by the conduct and professionalism of the installers.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Allan. The Sydney team will be thrilled to read your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to do so. Thanks, Aarons :)

Amazing result

cant recommend highly enough, the guys worked through our vison, over came obstacles and were only too happy to go above and beyond to ensure the project was delivered to the level we expected.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Mohammed. We love it when our customers are happy and greatly appreciate the time taken to review us.

Unhappy customerSouthwest, VIC

Disgusting company to deal with!

Email sent as requested.

Suzi B.
Suzi B.

Exactly what we need

So so happy with our Studio .. a little while yet until finishing touches are added .. Aaron, Jason and team were fantastic .. very courteous and so knowledgeable .. would highly recommend Aaron’s Outdoor.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Exactly what you need - that's awesome Suzi! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It is greatly appreciated :)

kristian s.
kristian s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't even bother useless service from Loganholme

Delfina B. Morphett Vale
Delfina B. Morphett ValeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Granny Flat installation

Sales team was very helpful in all aspects, from start to finish and lots of help with council approval.
the tradesmen were very professional, considerate of neighbours etc, on time and cleaned up after themselves. special thanks to Pete, Jason, Gordon and Max

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Delfina. We are very happy that you love your new Granny Flat. We do have a great install team in Adelaide who we get lovely feedback about all the time. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, it is greatly appreciated.

Other Home Renovators

Great product, appalling customer service.

My son brought a kids cubby house off Aaron’s and I was the go to man. The kit cubby house is fantastic but the customer service was appalling. Every stage of the purchase was us chasing them for info, delivery and plans. Such a shame a great product was so let down by what seemed be lack lustre non caring staff.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

This is disappointing to read and we apologise for the lack of service you received. Can you tell me which store you were dealing with please so we can look into it further for you.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Hi Meaghan, We were dealing with Hoppers Crossing.

Find out how Aarons Outdoor compares to other Home Renovators

Dream house for the grandkids!!!

I've been dreaming for a while about turning our boring back yard into a place my grandkids want to visit as often as they can. An elevated Bungalow cubbyhouse was at the centre of the dream, and now it's a reality. It's a fun house, kids retreat, activity zone and memory maker all rolled into one! Thanks to Pete in the salesroom who was super helpful, and to [names removed] who did a tidy and efficient installation job despite the damp weather. They topped it off with rapid after sales follow up on a minor fix. They're a friendly, professional team who are dedicated to getting it right and putting smiles on faces.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

WOW! Awesome feedback John. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. The SA team will be very happy to see it. Merry Christmas. Thanks, Aarons :)

Perfect feature to escape in your back yard

Extremely happy with the African hut. The guys friendly, polite and on time, worked well as a team & cleaned up after themselves. It was put together in 1 day, started early and finished late.

Fantastic Cubby and great customer service

Super happy with our cubby house the guys built for us and the customer service from the team throughout was also outstanding. Definitely recommend the team from the Strathpine location.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Have a wonderful Christmas making many memories in your new Cubby. Thanks, Aarons :)

Terrific!!

Extremely happy with the service provided and over the moon with the Bali hut. Installation in 1 day by very helpful team and Bali hit looks better than anticipated. Well done Aarons Outdoor!!!

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Brett. The Sydney team were very happy to read your review. Thanks for taking the time to write it for them/us. Merry Christmas :)

Sav
SavSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Ever !

The Team and Bella were awesome and so helpful
super smooth transaction very commutative professional and Polite
delivery came early and amazing post sales support
expectation exceeded
i cant Highly recommend

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Thanks Sav for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it :)

Other Home Renovators

What a fantastic product you guys deliver

We recently had a Contemporary studio installed to use as a office/outdoor entertaining area, it is just fantastic, we spent a lot of time looking at every imaginable option on the market and this studio stood out from the competitors by a long way with its style, build quality, price and dealing with a long standing reputable company, this option was in a league of its own, Sam and his team who did the install went above and beyond, taking great pride in their workmanship and care of our property/surrounding gardens, this is our third Aaron's product and I would highly recommend to others, plenty of other cheap options on the market but if you want something of quality that will last Aaron's is the only way to go.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Jon. We love your Studio - it sure makes for some great photography!! We are super happy you love it - it looks amazing in your beautiful backyard. Thanks so much fro taking the time to review us, we really do appreciate it. Thanks, Aarons :)

David R.
David R.asked

Hi,
My daughter in Sydney (I am retired and live in Canberra) has just bought a Manor cubbie house from you for her 2 and 3 year old sons, and has asked me to pick it up, assemble it, and paint/stain it, possibly with assistance from my son. She is planning on me picking it up early in the morning, in late Dec, and then assemble it while the kids are in playschool. I have a 2008 HiLux and an 8 ft by 5 ft trailer, and I am assuming this should be ok to transport it to her house in West Pymble.
I would be grateful is you could send me a copy of the assembly instructions to the email address below, and what tools I would need to assemble it, and any other advice you might consider pertinent so I can familiarise myself with the product before I pick it up. I am reasonably competent in construction of most things, having built pergolas, garden sheds and other things around my house.
Finally, she has not ordered an Elevation Package, but could you please advise the costs and benefits of it, as I may add this as a Christmas present.
David Ruthven
[details removed]

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi David. Thanks for getting in touch. Product Review has deleted your email address in order to respond, so can you please contact our Marsden Park store and they will forward the assembly instructions and advise on elevation heights, costs and benefits. Regards, Aarons :-)

Bronwyn
Bronwynasked

Why do customers pay up front before delivery and installation?
I’m a bit worried about some of these reviews.
Can aaron’s Guarantee that my cubbie will be properly installed next week and that product is good and I will have No problems? I’m feeling a bit vulnerable...

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Bronwyn. Good question. There isn't a specific requirement for you to pay prior, it would just depend on the individual stores process. Generally, we call to confirm the date and time of install with the customer, and at the same time, collect any remaining monies. This avoids having to chase monies after the fact, and assists us to not forget to collect monies. If you are feeling worried, then the best course of action is to contact the store you purchased from and ask whether they would be happy for you to pay for the installation on the day, once completed. I'm sure they would be happy with that. And to respond to your other comments, I agree that reviews in this forum are terrible. Unfortunately, our stores have not been active in asking for reviews from the many happy customers we do have. As I have responded to other reviews, Aarons have 10 installation teams around Australia (more at Christmas), who install in 50-100 backyards every week - and nearly everyone is happy with the end product. Only a very small minority are not, and use these sites to vent their frustrations, sometimes without even discussing it with our stores prior. Our stores are 100% behind ensuring our customers are 100% happy. Yes, sometimes things don't go perfectly to plan for whatever reason, but we will fix any issues to your satisfaction. I hope this has alleviated some of your concerns, but more importantly, I hope you are happy with your Cubby install next week - Im sure you will be. And if so, we would greatly appreciate a review here :-) Thanks, Aarons

Susie Blake
Susie Blakeasked

How come a 2-3 week build of a backyard studio has taken over 4 1/2 months? Still no where near completed. With faulty workmanship and delays galore. Permits were approved by council on 23 Dec 2018. Very unhappy.
Organised through Geelong store. Live in Hoppers Crossing.

Meaghan D.Aarons Outdoor

Hi Susie. Apologies for the frustration the wait must be causing. I have spoken to Mark and he has advised me that the main issue was that the engineered plans had the incorrect timber species listed, which was picked at audit stage, so yes, changes needed to made. And yes, this should have been checked more thoroughly prior to install, but this is not something that has occurred before, so it was not looked at. Mark also agrees that his installers at the time did not complete the works to our general standard, hence why he has now hired some new carpenters that are completing some good work. Mark has advised us today that final inspection is this Friday, which should mean your Workshop will be finalised tomorrow. I do hope you are happy with the final product. Thanks, Aarons

Get an answer from our members and Aarons Outdoor representatives