AAT Kings

AAT Kings

Brand Manager for AAT Kings? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (14) · No (7)
  • Ease of Booking
Pam
Pam

Disappointing Service from a previously good company - Avoid

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kaka DON’T

This 14 hour bus trip to Kakadu was a terrible way to spend 2 hours at 2 sites at Kakadu, if you can’t stay overnight or self drive do not go to Kakadu on this long wasteful bus ride, I’d rather have a root canal than do this bus tour.

rita l
rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect Tasmania

Just returned from our awesome Perfect Tasmania trip absolutely beautiful and Carolyn the Tour guide was a wealth of information and Tom the driver was the best driver very safe on all the winding roads

Peter Carne
Peter CarneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgraceful cancellation of day tour to Katherine Gorge 40 minutes prior to departure.

Disastrous

Uluru for 60th
Uluru for 60thSydney, NSW

Central Australian Holiday from hell - do not recommend touring with AAT Kings

2 transfers were cancelled on 29 and 31 March (Uluru to Kings Canyon and Kings Canyon to Alice Springs respectively) without any prior notice. I had to re-arrange my holiday plans and get 2 extra nights accommodation at the drop of a hat.

Beautiful Bedding
Beautiful BeddingPerth, WA

Cancelled airport shuttle Alice Springs to Uluru

Thursday 30 March received an email from AAT Kings saying our day/tour shuttle from Alice Springs to Uluru is cancelled. They say we can go the day before (we're still in Perth) or the day after which means we need to book another night accomodation in Alice Springs and miss our next day tour that's already booked. Four days notice!!!! Absolutely thoughtless and callous. There's a few bad reviews for AAT Kings on Google and should've read them before trusting them. What a let down!

Cannot get my Refund after waiting 90+ days

A group of 6 of us were booked to go on the Top End Highlight Tour in June 2021 which was postponed to September due to Covid. At the end of August AAT Kings cancelled the tour and agreed to a refund within 90 days. I have sent reminders but my last query as to where the refund money is went unanswered. AAT Kings owe me more than $13,500 and have had this money since March/April this year. On looking through the reviews this is a common problem with this company who are quick to collect your money but when it comes to a refund anything but quick. I am extremely annoyed that customers are treated so poorly and I certainly will not use this tour company ever again given the shoddy treatment of their customers.

The most excellent Coach Driver/Tour Guide, Terry, from Alice Springs

Waiting over 100 days for a refund

We booked a tour with this companying cash, were not told of any cancellation or refund policy as we were already at the resort they were at. Had to cancel due to lockdown only to then be told that we would have to wait 90 days for a refund. Over 100 days later and still nothing, countless emails stating a new date of refund each time.

Anna D
Anna DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't get my refund!

Their promise of "Rebook REFUND Relax" is false advertising. 9 days after taking my final payment for a guided tour, THEY cancelled. There were no border closures at that point. I had to fight for them to agree to a refund and now I'm still waiting. I should have been back from my tour weeks ago, but I still don't have my refund. I know times are tough for them, but there is no way they are waiting on refunds from other parties, so they are holding onto my money for no good reason. Don't trust them, they have acted in bad faith.

david lewis
david lewisPerth, WA

Unbelievable behaviour by AAT Kings

Ann T.
Ann T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Holiday experience

DO NOT TRAVEL WITH AAT KING They leave their travellers in the lurch when things get difficult l! Darwin went into lockdown one hour before our trip was due to start! Within an hour the tour was cancelled and after ONE nights accommodation we were left, deserted with no assistance in Darwin! All this was done via email! Not once did a person from the company contact me (a lone traveller) to check on my welfare or offer assistance sorting travel arrangements!!! They were cruel and disgusting in their lack of empathy and care of their clients! They only thought of themselves! A CRUEL UNCARING UNSYMPATHETIC AND THOUGHTLESS ORGANISATION

Violet
VioletGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AAT KINGS Tours - Excellent service

I have been with AAT Kings in their Darwin and Trafalgar European tours before and have been well satisfied with their service.
This year I booked Uluru tours for me and my friends but unfortunately it has been canceled due to Covid. So I had to call them to cancel our tours. It only took them 1-2 days to credit everything to my credit card!!! How’s that for good service? I’m still waiting for the other tour company to do the same!
I can’t wait to be able to travel and book AAT Kings tours again! I fully recommend AAT Kings Tours to everyone!

Simon
SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top end trip

This was perfect. Darwin bus trip taking in some wonderful parts of kakadu, amazing cruises, walks and scenery. The trip was made by our wonderful driver ex kiwi he was intelligent, humble, informative and friendly, exceeded expectations recommended.