Imagine Cruising

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (28) · No (184)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

Becky was very helpful, understanding and very easy to talk with.

We were following up on our travel documents which had not yet arrived. Becky was very helpful, attentive and followed up with an email and available documents as promised. She advised that some information had not been received from P&O and she would follow up on Monday. We were very impressed with her attention to our requests. Many thanks Bec.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Booking

Bailey was very helpful and explained all necessary details. Arranging for me to divert my flight to another country before joining tour. Booking our cabin on our cruise up Norway coast Bergen to Bergen.

Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and prompt service

Needed to order special meals for flights and cruise and Katelyn handled it all for me. I didn't have to do anything. So quick too! Thanks so much Katelyn! That is such a relief to have that organised.

Helen Mckee

Helen MckeeMurray Region, NSW

Booking

We have booked for a trip in April 2021 and the booking was done by Bailey. Her information was very clear and helpful which made the booking process very seamless.

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

A nice well mannered and patient bloke with a sense of humour. Should be more of them!

Answered all the questions that I could think of. Maybe questions will arise later and we expect what we were told to be.
If I'm short the thirty word reply too bad

Digger

DiggerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Having had a non satisfactory experience with Princess on a previous cruise, I have found that my current dealings with Lupe regarding our planned SE Asia cruise to be professional, accurate and prompt and informative. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Ealesie

EalesieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fairly simple to navigate

Had a few confusing calls regarding Visas but after contacting you I was put in the right direction and have sorted out my requirements. Blimey first time I have been told to use MORE words !

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Quality Service with prompt attention to requests .

We have yet to receive our tickets etc , consequentially I will be able to respond objectively later . At this stage I have nothing to complain about and the service has been exceptionally good .

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Michael Julian

Michael JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cruise Booking Made Easy

Becky helped me make my final cruise payment as I was not able to do it on line for some reason. Becky was very helpful and knowledgeable. Very good telephone skills and manner.

Leon

LeonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Rating pre-trip customer service

I received excellent pre-trip service from Erin in the Customer Support Team. She was prompt, clear with her instructions, and very helpful. I have found the whole process from trip enquiry, to booking and payment has been very professional. Thumbs up to Imagine Cruising.

Jean C

Jean CPerth, WA

Well done Becky

Becky from your Perth office was most helpful and went above and beyond to finalise our travel plans. I would not hesitate to recommend her to all my friends. I will be booking with her in future.

Visas for long cruise

Very helpful with visa requirements as difficult to know exactly what is needed
As visiting so many countries on a 70 day cruise thank you
When booking a cruise like this need this information re visas.

wayne

wayne

Customer service

Great customer service any queries promptly answered with the right information; well done. From the intial contact after seeing the advertisement right through to the documentation etc nothing was an issue to resolve.

Booking Type Tour
Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Fantastic assistance from Bailey. She was so helpful, well informed and delightful. 5 star service.

We booked a combined sea and land trip to see the northern lights in October. We were given great information. We asked to change our arrival port and this was done with great efficiency

m r

m rwinmalee

Very helpful in our booking to mederteranian holiday answered all my questions and sent me information i needed and very friendly service if anybody thinking of a holiday imagine holidays

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise and Flights

Thanks for your cservice becky

Jean and I had a very helpful experience with Becky regarding our booking it helped us with our cruise and look forward to talking with her again we would recommend her service and advice to anyone

JanPerth, WA

Wonderful Client interaction from Staff member.

We‘ve booked a Discover New York, Portugal and Spain Tour in April.
Today I rang the Perth Office and Spoke to a young Lady named Becky.
She was so so helpful (So rare these days) Unlike the Person Kim who took the original booking.
Nothing was too much trouble for Becky, she walked me through the Internet site details and waited while I logged on explaining the entire trip and what was included.
I highly recommend her to anyone who may want to book through this Company.

Jan

You were a delight to work with Becky. Best wishes for your future.

Linda

LindaPeel, WA

Very good packages offered, but disappointingly the service is not as professional as with previous owner

As our holiday package starts in October I cannot properly answer the above questions.
All of your tour representatives have been very helpful. However in previous years I booked many cruises and land packages with Holiday Planet and preferred immensely that we dealt with one person which has changed since the company was taken over by a new Owner. I now feel that I am dealing with a “Call Centre” because I have been told that having 1 representative is now not an option. Therefore I am now not as likely to recommend your company to my friends.

Perth Fly Cruise

Perth Fly CruiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perth fly cruise

> No real unexpected fees only a booking fee of $20 which is fine.
> Haven't taken the trip yet but it does reflect what we expected.
> Not sure as it went pretty smoothly.

Booking Type Cruise

Very helpful, nothing was a trouble for her to help me with.

We are going on our trip in a couple of weeks and rang to clarify a couple of items. Katelyn was very helpful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.

Booking Type Flights and Tour

Miguel Nicolazzo

Miguel Nicolazzoasked

we are about to book Venice to Pretoria cruise, (from Melbourne) , what is the deposit and what are the extra cost we should expect .
Is travel insurance included in the price?

Helen
Helen

Hi I’m not sure what the deposit would be. I think it is a percentage of the holiday cost. You would be best to ring the company and ask. I found them very helpful. Cheers Helen

Dear Miguel,

Please contact our Sales Team on 1800 924 450, they will provide you with all the details on this amazing holiday!

Kind regards,
Lupe - Customer Support Executive

marron07

marron07asked

Our marriage has broken down since we booked a package with Imagine Cruising. I asked a month or so ago directly with Customer Service, but was just directed to Booking Conditions. One of us still wants to take the trip (March 2020) and I want to know what charges I would need to pay to have another related person travel with me instead of my spouse. Also what proof do we have to provide that our marriage has broken down permanently?

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Please email us directly at - customersupport@imaginecruising.com.au and we can look into this for you. Sorry to hear this has happened, our thoughts are with you at this time of year.
Kind regards,
Vanessa - Customer Support Executive
Imagine Cruising

dont have a display name

dont have a display nameasked

I have given all the informationI I believe is required todate

Get an answer from our members and Imagine Cruising representatives