Imagine Cruising

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Patricia

PatriciaSouthwest, VIC

excellent great communication

I have found my booking so far very easy .We have booked a cruise in Japan .Communication has been great. We haven't found any additional fees hopefully all our expectations will be met.

Paul

Paul

Excellent response to our request.

We found it was difficult to get through on the phone but once Cruise Cafe contacted Customer Support our issue was resolved promptly and to our satisfaction. Thanks for asll your help.

Booking Type Cruise

Super stuff! Problems ironed out in minutes!!

Booked a great cruise from Southampton to Fremantle on Queen Elizabeth - it was on our Bucket List!
Have had excellent support from Imagine Cruising throughout the entire pre-trip bookings and organisation.

Graeme Dewe

Graeme Dewe

Well balanced holiday

Our trip was a music tour covering the South of America, brilliant content from Atlanta to New Orleans and return. Service from restaurants, hotel staff etc absolutetly excellent. The guide from England had researched alot of history , worth listening to. We did encounter luggage and hotel resort fees in Hawaii we were unaware of, this has been sastisfactorily resolved. Would we recommend this trip, absolutely.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Tour

Very good service.

All our enquiries regarding our flight, hotel and cruise package have been handled promptly and professionally, whether over the phone or by email. All charges stated clearly upfront. Would highly recommend.

StefanieR83

StefanieR83Sydney, NSW

Incompetent and Complete Lack of Customer Service

As a seasoned traveller this has been my worst experience ever, a holiday should be a stress-free enjoyable experience, if you are looking for that then AVOID Imagine Cruising like the plague. There have been multiple errors throughout the whole process, flights were booked incorrectly, lack of response to basic questions and communication, missing concert tickets to the John Farnham show and the list goes on. To top it all off all 3 members of our party - myself, my sister and and my mother were all booked on separate booking ref numbers meaning that when we checked in we were all sat all over the plane. We depart tomorrow so will be sure to update you with the remainder of the trip. For now I would avoid using this company AT ALL.

Slack, slack, slack

The company is very poorly run. Every time I had to make contact it was with a different person. Tickets were late in arriving and cruise tickets even later.Name badges for all customers on our tour should have been supplied. A "Mickey Mouse "outfit.
Certainly will not be getting my custom again.

Trip Completed Yes

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Service

I have sent a number of emails seeking details and on every occasion, the answer has been quick, accurate and friendly. Good to deal with a service centre that are not captured by confining internal rules and allow the people to show their personalities.

10 out of ten Great person with understanding

A fee was included that I was not made aware of when booking. This has been confirmed and a refund has been made. I am totally satisfied with the outcome.

lerajm

Thank you Vanessa for outstanding customer service. Have a great weekend.

Julie

Julie

Good customer service

Thank you Vanessa for all your help with organising excursions and answering my many questions about our cruise from Fremantle to Melbourne. Much easier to email than telephone from Victoria to Western Australia with the three hour difference in time.

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Prompt, Personal attention. Like having a private travel organizer.

We wanted to alter the date of disembarking from a package deal. Vanessa handled it beautifully, and promptly for us. Her communications about that, and other questions, have been prompt and friendly. Very much appreciated.

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Erin has been the only person in the last two days to correctly diagnose the problem and fix it. Thanks Erin.

I booked the John Farnham cruise and found the process disjointed and information slow. I and still waiting for answers to questions I submitted via email weeks ago to customer support.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Winifred M Woods

Winifred M Woods

Breathe easy now

One week before due to fly out to join cruise still no documentation and no response from Cruise Cafe to my email query. I contacted Imagine Cruising and Vanessa immediately calmed my stressed state and within hours I had the awaited paperwork and could breathe again. Thank you Vanessa. Much appreciated.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Neil Henderson

Neil HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great feedback & fast responses

Vanessa has been extremely helpful with the cabin booking (Royal Caribbean on 28 Oct) - also Kim and Karen have separately been helpful. Now planning for South America Feb / March 2021.

Tinkerbell

TinkerbellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vanessa saved the day.

After having great difficulty contacting Cruise Cafe through the regular phone number I tried the emergency number and got Vanessa. She was able to ensure an incorrectly spelt name on my partner's airline ticket was rectified in one day.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service

The call centre, specifically Vanessa was extremely helpful and solved my query on our booked holiday very quickly and beyond my expectations. I am so relieved as international travel is so stressful.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

stephen carthew

stephen carthewNorth Queensland, QLD

The request i made to Vanessa for her to do something out of the ordinary for me.And she did it very professional, promptly and efficiently.And needs to be congratulated on her customer service

Booking Type Tour

Wendy Drew

Wendy DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for making my day.

My transfer from Airport to hotel in London has been very nicely and quickly solved with the arrangements Vanessa has put in place. This has made me really happy, also my medical needs are solves as well.
Great work from my travel consultant.

Thank's so much for your assistance.

Cheers,
Wendy

Customer support - Vanessa

Imagine Cruising offer excellent customer support. Vanessa was prompt, professional, and easy to deal with. All questions answered and all information clearly explained with excellent follow-up. A very good company to deal with. Thank you.

bulldog

bulldogSydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem solved

Had a problem with differing information from different departments, lucky for me Vanessa became involved, she sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Glad they record your phone conversations, this helped.