90% · 364 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Marc G.
Marc G.Northern Territory

A wonderful shopping experience

I would like to thankyou for my first order with your business for being so efficient and with a very timely delivery. It was a very pleasant experience. Your website is well structured, lots of choices and given I am in Darwin. I couldn’t believe how quick the products were delivered. A very good service! Show details ·  1
Kal
Kal
  Fair Incentive

Very satisfied repeat customer

I've been a customer of Above The Collar since 2020, and have ordered products from them on around 12 occasions since then. In fact, it's pretty rare that I buy grooming products from other sites, as ATC has a very broad selection of brands, competitive prices, and really great customer service (very responsive and helpful over chat or email). I must confess I also enjoy trying out the freebies that always seem to find their way into my order! Show details
Dorsa A.
Dorsa A.

Good discounts

Their initial miscalculation in their stock influenced my perception as a first time customer, but their fast response in rectifying the issue by reaching out to me and sending another product positively shifted my perception. I think they have good discounts and they try to offer good customer service when issues arise.
Adam
Adam

Above the Collar is going above and beyond!

From the quality of the products to the quick and great service, Above the Collar is changing the game for men’s grooming in Australia. I would recommend this company to everyone looking for affordable and quality grooming products!
Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

My go-to for everything men’s grooming related

Above the Collar is hands down the best destination for men’s grooming in australia. To their extensive range of high quality products to their exceptional customer service, they really tick a lot of boxes for me. As a customer, you don’t just feel like a transaction; you feel like part of larger grooming community in Australia. Show details ·  1
Gabriel
GabrielPerth, WA5 posts

Very trustworthy !!!!!!

What an espetacular legends you guys are!
Thanks for the extra package in my order :)
I couldn’t be happier !
Fast delivery and authentic product well done! Show details ·  1
Jeremy
Jeremy

Best products and service

Shopped at Above the Collar recently and bought Creed green irish tweed. Order came quickly and packed with care! Definitely will be placing more orders with them in the future. Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy

My go-to place for men’s products

I’ve been using ATC for years now, bought a lot of fragrances etc. for myself and perfect place to get gifts for others. Best customer service and i’ll be loyal for years to come! Show details ·  1
Filip
Filip

This is perfect - just what I was looking for!

Seamless to navigate the store and plenty of products on offer! Show reply
Luka
Luka

Best website for fragrance samples!

I was able to test out the best fragrances for me. The fragrance samples really helped me figure out which fragrance I like without spending a fortune. Show reply
Emile
EmileSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products good customer service

Wide range of products. Always cheaper than elsewhere !! Prompt delivery Show details ·  1
Giuseppe P.
Giuseppe P.2 posts
Above the Collar   DM
Eden
EdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products and service experience

Very impressed by your efficient response and resolution when I had an issue with discount not applying in shopping cart. All amended with an invoice sent and purchase completed Tuesday 31st October. Product was dispatched the following day, had regular tracking updates throughout. Arrived Monday 5th November, in perfect condition and couldn’t be happier. Will highly recommend to everyone and be using in future! Thank you kindly! Show details ·  1
Jonathan
Jonathan

Happy Buyer

i’ve been buying from Above The Collar for the past 2 years, there shipping is so quick and their customer service is next level. Show details ·  1
Glendon
Glendon

Crap Company

I was automatically charged for two items from them and they informed because I subscribed it. Wth I didn't subscribe at all. Besides they charged me two payments for the same unwanted order. I contact them to refund however no one cared about me. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY FOR NOTHING!!! Show details
Above the Collar   DM