Chris

ChrisHarrison 2914, ACT

If you need advice, ask for Molly

Molly at Shaver Shop Belconnen is always pleasant and helpful.

She knows the products in the store and gave great advice, but she also wanted to hear my experience with the electric shaver my wife bought me as a gift.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationShaver Shop Belconnen
Littlerock

LittlerockMurray Mallee, SA

Everything a beardless face could ask for.

I could easily find the product I was looking for and then was served by a very pleasant sales assistant (Ryan T). The product was a consumable which is perfect.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationHarbour Town, Adelaide

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty given on replacement electric shaver.

Bought a series 9 Braun shaver for $399 and exchange it today after the first one failed. Whilst I can’t say too much negativity about the shaver as it failed just before the 2 years of warranty lapsed I’m left with a sour taste in my mouth as I have NO warranty with the new one. Even if it fails next week I’m left up a creek without a paddle.
Surely this can’t be right????

Date PurchasedMarch 2018
Store LocationShaver Shop Erina Fair

I do not accept this response as it contravenes ACCC Consumer Law of 2011

Lyane

LyaneVictoria

My purchase is very satisfying

The shop assistant Dean was VERY helpful. I did not have to navigate, he did it for me. The range of products was great and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Store LocationChapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141

Fantastic

Very easy to navigate and found the product very easy to find, absolutely happy with the way this online store is set-up it's no doubt the easiest online store to use. Well done

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Hi Todd,
Thanks for shopping with us, and for the positive feedback!

Lizzy

LizzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of false cashback claims

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Rachel L82

Rachel L82Brisbane

Excellent customer service. Thank you

Ordered 3 kids toothbrushes and an adult one too. They advertised it came with three refills but I was only sent two. I sent an email, which was answered albeit slowly and then they promised to send out the missing refill. I had to send another email a few weeks later. So.... this sounds negative doesnt it, but this was over the christmas holidays and I understand businesses have busy periods and what makes up for any negativity is that I had a lady (wish I remembered her name) from head office phone and apologise profusely and then send the missing refills express and refund one toothbrush. Now that amazing customer service from one lady made me feel very happy and confident to order again. Thank you!,

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service with a smile

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationShaver Shop, Westfields, Chatswood
Oliver

OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't receive order and atrocious customer service

Ordered one item worth $99 and chucked in $3 razor blades to get free shipping.
Received the razor blades with a note that the other item is being shipped separately. Weird to send the razor blades by themself.
7 days after placing order I still hadn't received any further comms on the main item being shipped; sent a customer support ticket. Was told the item would be express shipped the next day.
15 days later, still haven't received my main purchase or any further communications on its status.

Have requested they just refund the item.

monno

monnoSydney, NSW

Great service and Fast delivery

Great service from their online store! Bought a product online on Monday and it was delivered on wednesday! Was sent updates along the way. Honeslty didnt expect it to be delivered so fast! Thank you!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your review and for shopping with us!

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap Wahl copies

Late last year I was sold a cheaper copy of Wahl clippers set,and accessories. Two stores refused to refund..even the head office manager failed to refund after she said she would..

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationHarbour town qld
Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

When grooming needed it’s shaver shop

A huge range of Quality products with big savings and fast shipping,easy to navigate the site,easy to checkout
I brought Wahl clippers and oral b tooth brushes for the kids and the products work great I would definitely recommend them

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your review and positive feedback - glad you love the products, thanks for shopping with us!

Phara88

Phara88Perth, WA

Shop assistant that doesn't know how to assist and customer service inexistent!!!

I've been here two days ago to buy an electric toothbrush. I showed a girl working there a $10 voucher that I received with a previous purchase and she explained to me that to use the voucher I had to buy the product online! And this is what I did... She said that it takes from 1 to 3 hours to process the payment, but after 2days is still processing, even if they took my money straight away. Now.. the shop assistant doesn't know how to help me and the customer service is not answering my emails! Their price are often better than other shops but their service is ridiculous bad! I rather prefer to spend $10 extra but receiving a decent customer service!

Store LocationShaver Shop, Shop M 20 Murray Street, Perth WA
wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible faulty clippers

I baught new clippers with accessories at the harbour town store on the gold coast...went back to store and both girls there ignored my complaints of faulty WAHL clippers...even the head office robbed me off...never shopping here again...

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationHarbour town gold coast

Spiros PSydney, NSW

No refund when product purchased within 1 hour cuts my face!!!

Shaver Shop Chatswood refuses to give me a refund after spending $600 on electric shaver that ended up pulling the hair out of my face and cutting my skin and bleeding. They basically told me I have to work it out myself. No refund! No nothing! I advise everyone to be very cautious. Stay away from Shaver Shop Chatswood as all they care about is taking your money and after that if the product is faulty, within the hour of purchase, there is no refund.

Store LocationShaver shop Chatswood Westfield

worthless

worthless

Customer service, policies and procedures

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Phara88

Phara88Perth, WA

Is there any customers service???

I’m still waiting for an answer from their customers service! I’ve purchased online with them, they took my money but at the shop they said that my purchase is still processing... The girl at the shop said that it takes from 1 to 3 hours, but I’ve paid more than 24h ago! They should give a better service!!!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Surprise Surprise

if it was not for Dee the sales person at Belrose who I spoke to on the phone prior to visiting the store I would never have known how good you stores are....Fantastic

Store LocationBelrose
Smashbie

SmashbieSydney, NSW

Happy with Shaver Shop

I have purchased a few items from Shaver Shop online and they are quick to dispatch.

I recently made a purchase which had an issue, but they promptly fixed it and sent it out.

Happy with Shaver Shop online.

GeofVictoria

not interested in warranty

Braun series9 shaver head fell apart after 8 mths - took it back to Shaver shop who said there was no warranty on heads and I would have to purchase a new head ($75). I did - but also contacted Braun who sent me a new head! The Geelong Shaver shop were just not interested. I can't complain about the Braun after sales service though.

Store LocationGeelong Shaver Shop
Geof

I dealt with Braun directly and they acknowledged the fault and replaced the head - faulty goods are always covered by warranty even if the retailer can't be bothered!