Farid

Farid

Great Sales and Variety

They always have good sales and $10 promotion is also very good. I haven't returned anything but purchase was good.

Sarah Elizabeth W.

Sarah Elizabeth W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time. Nearly criminal.

Paid extra for next day postage - called Australia post and found out that they took my money but put through standard shipping. They literally stole $11 from me and I still have not received my package.
Not only this but after calling the customer service I was palmed off and told me they would call me back. They did not.
The whole experience has been appalling.
Don't waste your time and hundreds of dollars like I did.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Wrong product sent, no reply to any enquiries

I purchased a Wahl clipper attachment which didn't fit my Wahl clippers. The item delivered was different to what was purchased. I went into my local store who said it wouldn't fit my Wahl clippers so I sent multiple enquiries back to the online store with no response. Waste of time and money.

robsta

robstaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Arrived as ordered and on time

Excellent experience with the online store, I’m not sure why there are all the bad reviews, it almost put me off placing an order. I received confirmation of the order of shaving accessories on Monday and was able to track through auspost. I received the package on Thursday morning. Great service :)

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Bad manager

Tried to purchase a Remington hair clipper at shaveshop ocean keys w.a.and manager tried to persuade me that the product was NOT on sale at 78 dollars and tried to charge full price.Went to Joondalup and puchased it for sale price.Blonde sales lady a bad manager.

Cameron

Cameron

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered.

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered. I emailed customer service 1 month ago. I still haven't heard back. I'm sure they had such an influx of orders that they couldn't cope. But instead their website just blames Auspost. Obviously I would not recommend Shaver Shop to anyone.

Oddie

Oddie

Excellent beard trimmer, no more cuts and easy to use

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Mumtaaz

MumtaazPerth, WA

Be Cautious. Disappointing experience.

Be Cautious when you from the shaver shop.I bought a wahl foot massager from the belmont store Wednesday afternoon. I was not allowed to try the demo model on my feet in the store. The assistant was quick to make my sale.the product doesn't work on the whole foot as it says on the box. I suffer from plantar faciitis and the machine doesn't do the heel and ankle area. I took the machine in on thurs morning for a refund but was not helped as they don't do refunds. I was not told this prior to buying it but only read this on my receipt after I paid for the item. They offer you a credit. I am not willing to take a credit note as I do not want to ever deal with the shaver shop again.

Store LocationBelmont forum in WA
Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Haven’t received my order

This is an absolute joke now I ordered over a month ago and still haven’t received my order it’s only 20 minutes away it shouldn’t take this long not happy

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Teisha

TeishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service! Wont be buying from them again!

Ive had so many issues with my purchase from the shaver shop. Firstly I never received a confirmation email for my order. Secondly my order arrived 4 weeks late. Third I've sent them 4 emails inquiring about where my item is and why I hadn't recieved it, which I got no response to...Finally when the order arrived it was broken! Now I am trying to contact them to get a refund and I've been hung up on once and now I've been on hold for over 10 mins. Never purchasing from the shaver shop again!

Jamainglemans@hotmail.com

Non-Responsive Online Customer Service

Pretty terrible customer service. They don’t respond to customers requests for assistance pre-sale. Warning bells for actually purchasing from them.

COVID has become the cop-out of the day. Even the businesses with full staff and doing less use it. Can’t say what the situation is here but it doesn’t change the poor experience.

2 weeks later and never got any response at all

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered a product on September 9, received an order notification but no shipping notification. Followed up with support October 3 when no product, but still no response at October 9. Highly disappointed. Understand they may be busy with COVID, but a poor experience for the customer.

Lachlan C.

Lachlan C.

Awful customer service and experience

No product no tracking not responding to enquires Over one month after purchase. Very disappointed with the lack of any communication despite multiple attempts on my own part to contact them

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Tdgs2

Tdgs2AU

No response for three weeks

Having issues with a faulty product, I emailed them three weeks ago and received no response. I followed up two weeks ago and one week ago - still no response. This is ridiculous and unacceptable.

Giving up on this approach and will instead request my bank to charge back the funds to my credit card so I can replace the product myself.

Will purchase goods from Amazon next time - there is a reason that company is the king of online shopping.

Product doesn’t work as specified... so go talk to someone else!

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

SylviaB

SylviaBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Received email after order confirmation that product I wanted was out of stock. Alicia from head office ordered a similar product for me and had it delivered to dad in aged care, express, for no extra charge. All this within 3 days of ordering. Cannot recommend the service enough.

Terrible customer service

Was sent a hair curler that I wasn't satisfied with - have been emailing to request a refund for 4 weeks now, have heard barely anything. They sent me one email saying to go into a store to ask, but the closest store to me is 5 hours away! I've emailed 4 times and have since heard nothing back. For such a big store, the returns process and customer service is terrible. Would never buy from here again, and dont bother unless you intend on keeping the product!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Alma

Alma

Another Happy Customer

Easy to order online. Fast delivery. Product was shipped within the day. Very satisfied with the product. Very easy to use and well priced. Got it on sale for Father’s Day. Extremely impressed!

Michael D.

Michael D.Sydney, NSW

scum and terrible service

didnt recieve item and after countless times trying to contact for weeks, got a response basically saying "not their problem" terrible service and offered no resolution. terrible business absolute joke

Mani

ManiSydney, NSW

Missing part epilator

I have ordered online wet and dry barun epilator where a part is missing, i got to know from another friend who had ordered the same product. I have emailed customer service for nearly a month & they did not even bother to respond me at all.
Not going back to shaver shop anymore.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020