4.1

1,741 reviews
Colin
Colin
  Online store

Great Service received from Customer Support!

I recently needed a replacement blade for my Pitbull Gold, and the customer support team was incredibly helpful. They truly went above and beyond to assist me, ensuring I got what I needed quickly. Their dedication to excellent service is evident and much appreciated. Show reply
Glenn O.
Glenn O.

Ordering

Had trouble with CC payment, Jack form support was outstanding in sorting out my issues and ordering my products which are now on the way. Well done, Jack. Show details ·  1
bennie
bennie

Amazing Customer Service!!!

All I can say is Amazing Customer Service!! The customer care team is top notch !! Show reply
jenny
jennyLitchfield, NT6 posts
  Verified Online store

Shaver Shop - No Hassles Replacement

I usually buy my electric Dafni Heated Brushes from the Shaver Shop in the NT where I live. In the last few years, I've had 2 and I love them. When I saw a cordless version being advertised online, I ordered it for future use. Last night I opened the box and tried to charge the brush. After an hour nothing had happened. No starting red light and no heat. So I contacted the online store today and they are sending me out a replacement immediately. This is great customer service and I'm very happy they still have stock to replace my broken one. Show details ·  1
Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD10 posts
  Physical store

Check brand websites price first

Wanting to buy a new Cloud9 straightener. The price in store was $100 more than Cloud9. They don’t price match websites, even though their original price was also $100 more than Cloud9’s website! Sales girl told it is her boss’s business so she can make the price whatever she wants it to be! Sorry but not supporting their inflated prices. Suggest everyone checks the brands website first. Show details
Lauchlan
Lauchlan
  Online store

Prompt, good help and service

Very good prompt service, very helpful in recognising my error in ordering and making the changes, even over a weekend Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Query re spare parts for my electric shavers

Very prompt and detailed response to my query! I certainly did not expect such a quick response, certainly reinforces my confidence in Shaver Shop, I will definitely be purchasing further products from them and have no hesitation in recommending them. Show reply
Alexander Mac
Alexander Mac
  Online store

Combined shipping (Trade me)

Had issue with combined shipping on Trade me here in NZ,a few emails later,they had sorted this out for me and was pleasantly surprised,I would trade again.Alexander Show details ·  1
Ivan
IvanIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Wonderful Customer Service

I had to replace a faulty shaver. Had great customer service from Sharon at Shell Harbour. She was very professional, direct to the point and dealt with the issue by replacing the faulty shaved without delay on the same day. It's hard to get that kind of service nowadays. Great service once again. Thank you! Show reply
Lizardman1976
Lizardman1976AU3 posts

Pathetic

Will never buy another product from Shaver Shop ever again. Their customer service/support is pathetic and down right rude. Product was not as described. Refused to acknowledge that as well. If a product is defective, you won't get a apology. Don't waste your time. Show details
Kristen J.
Kristen J.5 posts

Outstanding customer service

I needed some advice on what to buy for my special needs teenage boys. I emailed and the the person I spoke to was very helpful in finding something suitable for my teens Show details ·  1
Stella
Stella

Good efficient service

Answered all my questions satisfactorily and very quickly. I am very happy with product which was also received very quickly. No problems with any part of this transaction. Happy to recommend. Show reply
Consumer
ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Physical store

Easy replacement faulty electric shaver

Went to the Shaver Shop the Glen on 27 May with a faulty electric shaver. Susie amd Sean had a good look at it and declared it faulty. They were cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful and exchanged it for a new one. Thank you very much Sean and Susie. Show details ·  2
John B
John BEyre Peninsula, SA
  Online store

Great Service on a returned shaver

I had to return a faulty shaver, the online team were great, because I live in the country I waa sent a Aus Post label by email to send the shaver to West Lakes in Adelaide. Within one hour of receiving my faulty shaver David had phoned me and he sent a replacement shaver in the post that day..

Great service from Bothe the online people and David at West Lakes. Show details ·  1

Janine
Janinemelbourne88 posts

Amazing service

I placed an online order this morning for a priority DoorDash delivery which comes from your nearest store.
I called the Melton store prior to placing to make sure they had stock and spoke to a lovely person who said they were new and made sure they double checked what I was after. Can’t ask for better than that.
But it did get even better. My order was placed at 9.21 and was delivered at 10am.
Cannot fault this amazing service, which is so rare these days. Show details ·  1

Carol Du · Online store

Hi, has anyone use Shaver Shop Click and Collect and receive pickup notification within the 5 hours or same day? I'm starting to regard ordering from this place now that i'm reading the reviews. Thanks

sjwstewart · Shaver Shop

I was duped by Cashrewards for a time limited special offering up to 15% off with a capped amount, with your store. Cashrewards failed to honor that advertising - is there something wrong with your system or theirs.
While my online purchasing experience was fine and delivered promptly - i have now had to return the $350 item to store (no issue). Whats going on? Please at no point include in your reply that i did anything outside the ludicrous instructions given on the Cashrewards website. By using them you are potentially alienating 1.5 million customers - I am just trying to understand where it goes wrong.

reply sent

Foley · Shaver Shop

I don't buy shaving accessories often. If I need blades I go to Coles or Woolies. Today I decided to go electric and bought a Philips Series 5000 Wet/Dry shaver on sale from The Shaver Shop. I purchased it as a guest because I didn't see the point of joining a site I might not use again. I received a confirmation number but saw nothing in my email to confirm, which is pretty much standard in the realm of online purchases. I clicked on the confirmation page to join, but my purchase was not applied to my account. Now I have lost the confirmation page and have no communication from The Shaver Shop via email. I've read a few negative reviews of the business. Can anyone speak for the reliability of their online responses and processing? Thank you.

Foley

Thank you for the response. I did receive word from Shaver Shop early this afternoon regarding my order, and just now another email to say the shaver has shipped. All good. I look forward to trying the new shaver.

Visit Official Website