BradleyT

BradleyTThe Mallee, VIC

Great range, price and fast

Purchased from Shaver Shop Online again. The online shop is easy to navigate, the product description matches the product and images help. The delivery was very prompt and well packaged when it arrived.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Sainath

SainathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service, Key replacement parts not available

Store LocationMount Ommaney

Great customer service

Great experience talking to the customer service team, wish I had done it sooner. They gave me confidence in my purchase which we have been completely satisfied with. Great experience.

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service.

The product i purchased is the best Shaver i have had, quiet and powerful and easy to clean. Should have had it ages ago. Also would like to thank staff for their help.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationInooroopilly qld
Robert

I dont know who or what that photo is but it is NOT me so if you want to keep my review please delete it!

Can S

Can S

Good range of great quality items. Easy to find gifts for my sons.

Love the quality of products offered. Available in many shopping centres. Would recommend as a good place for gifts for thene in your life. I bought a beard trimmer and the recipient was delighted.

Can be great but management is terrible

Jo C.

Jo C.Perth, WA

Terrible service

After purchasing a razor kit online for father's Day, other items from my order did turn up but this did not, and not contact to tell me otherwise, I emailed asking when this would be arriving, the girl had no idea but said she would get it express posted out in time, still hasn't arrived, father's Day came and went, shame on you shavershop, terrible service.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

GHS

GHSSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

I have been a customer for many years and purchased several shavers and toothbrushes. Service has always been excellent and this morning was no exception at their Galleries shop where I was very well looked after. The young lady who helped me with my query was very knowledgeable and helpful. Many thanks.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationGalleries, Sydney
MarkandDeb

MarkandDebSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Purchased shaver, being told it cane with a beard trimmer attachment. Upon opening box found out it didn’t
Wouldn’t let me return or get a store credit when the product was not used & returned within 2 days in original condition
Was a repeat customer but would never go back & will advise others to not to

Store LocationChatswood

Tip Top service

I ordered a product on the Monday, via the on line shopping, it arrived on the Wednesday, as I live in far North Queensland and was absolutely amazed with the efficiency of the Cairns store, so much so that I phoned up the shop to thank them. They are top of my list for all shaving needs.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Worst post sales support I've ever received. Twice.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2018
Store LocationShaver Shop at 356 Lonsdale St

Abe

Abe

this shop misleading the customer

Cheapest blades around!!

Extremely easy to navigate store, best prices available & had Afterpay available even for orders <$100. I’ve been using online site for 12 months, won’t buy from anywhere else especially for Gillette blades.

hamo

hamo

Couldn't be happier

I rang the service desk to enquire about Hair Clippers the help I received was first class all questions were answered with great knowledge and the time was taken to make sure I understood all features of the product. They helped with my order and it arrived 3 days later. I couldn't be any happier with the help I received

Marko G.

Marko G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False and not genuine advertising - 3 months change of mind full refund

I realised that a 500 $ shaver was not as good as expected. Store referred me to the distributor. I ended up sending a product with a refund request back to some PO box. 15 weeks later not a word from anyone. I ended up with no refund and no product. That should've been organised by the Shaver Shop as they were the ones who received direct payment from me. This way I have no proof that whoever needed to receive the product ever did and as i suspected, I ended up being robed.
Store staff on the other hand was very friendly.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Store LocationChadstone
K-van

K-vanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ben is the man!

See Ben at the Pacific Fair or Helensvale store if you want to speak to someone who has great product knowledge. I had been to many places, including other shaver shop stores and Ben was the only one who knew his products. I therefore made a point of going back and buying from him.

Store LocationHelensvale

Eric D.

Eric D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manager resolves issue

Philips SonicCare toothbrush was faulty. The receipt had faded to nothing. The manager, Natalie, looked up my transactions on the system for me, re-prinrted the receipt, and allowed me to swap for Oral B, as I have never had issues with that brand. She fixed bad situation and kept a customer.

Date PurchasedDecember 2017
Store LocationLonsdale Street, Melbourne

Need to respond to their customer service emails!!

I placed an online order 2 weeks ago, apparently it is supposed to arrive within a week? Make sure to check your junk email for your confirmation email(mine went to junk!!), I have tried emailing customer service twice with no response I have no idea where my product is. I spent $100 and I am still waiting for any form of communication from this company... Where is your customer service?

John

JohnSydney, NSW

No delivery of item bought

Ordered 4 items online never got 2 of them, attempted to contact via the email and phone number with no answer at all. Even tried using the customer support ticket with no result.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Ashleigh Jensen

Ashleigh JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shout out to Shaver Shop for Amazing Service

Shout out to the online team from Shaver Shop and the staff at the Kawana Waters store. Their level of customer service is second to none and I really appreciate how efficient their team was in answering my questions. I made two purchases based of what they recommended for my needs and I'm really happy. Thank you.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hi Ashleigh, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate your kind feedback, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop