4.1

1,715 reviews · Statistics

79% · 1,358346 · 20%
Return Claim MadeYes (93) · No (667)
See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaver Shop1,715 reviews
Josh
Josh
  Verified Physical store

Price gouging and flimsy product

Purchased a series 9 Pro in December 2023 for mid-$400. Recently it was knocked off the bench, falling on to a padded mat, which broke the shaver (seems a flimsy product for this price).
Took it back to a shaver shop, where I was told it was not able to be fixed under warranty; this is understandable and I have no issue with this.
However I was then told the same model now costs $699 to replace. This is an inexplicable price rise in 3 months, and seems like gauging on ‘inflation’. Wouldn’t go back
Penny
Penny2 posts
  Online store

Shaver Shop has earned my loyalty

I must say, the customer service I encountered at Shaver Shop was top-notch. Quick delivery service and everything was spot on, except for one item that had a bit of a leak. Shot the customer service team an email about it, and within the hour they already had informed me that a replacement will be sent out. This level of service has definitely earned my loyalty for future purchases! Show details ·  1
SSC
SSC20 posts
Maria
MariaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Bought a shaver that stopped working after 2 years but customer service agreed to refund/replace as a good gesture. Response time was also under 30 minutes. Show details ·  1
Kath
Kath
  Online store

Best customer service I have ever experienced!

I had some difficulties with my online ordering of a Vidal Sassoon Radiance hair straightener and the customer service officer, Gerard was efficient, professional and very understanding. I am super happy with the product, too! Show details ·  1
Brad Dewey
Brad DeweyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Online store

Bought an electric shaver doesn’t work well at all

Bought an electric shaver used it messaged saying it was crap. They said take it back I messaged again now saying it’s useless they said don’t refund unless products faulty. It’s a terrible shave.
Rhoden F.
Rhoden F.
  Online store

Great customer service as usual

there will come a time when everything you need won’t require a shopfront. At the end of the day the costs associated with shops won’t have to be transferred to product price. shaver shop online option is great. takes the hassle out of having to get to a shop and battle crowds and parking and traffic. if you’re in no rush it’s a better option. delivery and customer service still perfect and in fact the team go above and beyond to keep you well informed. that’s shaver shop online team!!! Show reply
Clean Shaver
Clean Shaver
  Online store

The mark of good service is how issues are resolved

I navigated the online store ok, but had issues on checking out, it appeared to freeze after several attempts.
I contacted the Customer Support team, and they responded quickly. They then provided a secure payment link and I provided my details and the product code and quantity. The transaction was submitted without any issues. I'm now awaiting delivery.
Excellent resolution and quick. Show details ·  1
Ying
Ying

Good Customer Service

Parcel late, Auspost problem. I talk with customer service, they fix. Send replacement shaver. Happy customer, good service. Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean2 posts
  Physical store

Excellent Service and Advice

Again I received great service from Chris at the Harbourtown Store.
No nonsense and excellent advice. Show details ·  1
Gary
Gary
  Online store

The best transaction I have ever done ! Braun the best shaver I've ever had thanks shaver shop people

Picked up my Braun pro9 shaver today and it's the best customer service I've ever had thanks shaver shop people.
I've used the shaver and love it I have got a shaved as good as my old Blades !
Without the embarrassment of wearing a bad rash from the Blades love it thanks. Show details ·  1
CCC
CCC
  Online store

How hard is it to listen?

Bought 2 items - a toothbrush and some spare heads, in one transaction, one payment. Shipping for the toothbrush was free, and they clearly stated no extra charge for additional items, but hello, $9.95 for some toothbrush heads that must be coming in a separate package, they weren't delivered with the toothbrush. The only reason I bought the overpriced heads was convenience, to get them at the same time as the toothbrush. Should have gone to the supermarket for the whole lot. Lesson learned. Your 'support' centre asked me to place a review, after multiple emails where they couldn't even grasp what I was saying, so here it is. Show details
dazza
dazzaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD38 posts
  Verified Online store

What a joke

I placed an online order with Shaver Shop this morning and throughout the day I received numerous shipping emails. I called their customer support centre to report the issue and was told my order is being shipped from six different Shaver Shop stores. How ridiculous. I only ordered seven different items.

Most businesses these days are striving to reduce waste but I'm guessing Shaver Shop never received the climate change memo. Six Australia Post shipments plus the packaging isn’t a financially viable way to ship one order, especially since the items I purchased were marked down by 30-50% (Boxing Day Sale), and I qualified for free shipping. It highlights why the Shaver Shop is in hot financial strife. Show details

Tania
TaniaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

so unbelievably helpfull

Your customer service is fantastic i can not say enough about Luke who served me at your plenty valley store last week.

Show details ·  1

Bonbon
Bonbon
  Physical store

Beautiful and friendly service

Attention to organised products and good friendly assistance in an acceptable manner. Show details ·  1

Carol Du · Online store

Hi, has anyone use Shaver Shop Click and Collect and receive pickup notification within the 5 hours or same day? I'm starting to regard ordering from this place now that i'm reading the reviews. Thanks

Shaver Shop   DM

Hi Carol, Thank you for your question. Yes, when you place a Click & Collect order with us, you will receive confirmation of pick up within 5 hours.

Kind regards,

sjwstewart · Shaver Shop

I was duped by Cashrewards for a time limited special offering up to 15% off with a capped amount, with your store. Cashrewards failed to honor that advertising - is there something wrong with your system or theirs.
While my online purchasing experience was fine and delivered promptly - i have now had to return the $350 item to store (no issue). Whats going on? Please at no point include in your reply that i did anything outside the ludicrous instructions given on the Cashrewards website. By using them you are potentially alienating 1.5 million customers - I am just trying to understand where it goes wrong.

Shaver Shop   DM

Hi there, We're very sorry to hear this. If you can please email us all your order details to support@shavershop.com.au we can look into this for you ASAP.

Kind regards,

reply sent

Foley · Shaver Shop

I don't buy shaving accessories often. If I need blades I go to Coles or Woolies. Today I decided to go electric and bought a Philips Series 5000 Wet/Dry shaver on sale from The Shaver Shop. I purchased it as a guest because I didn't see the point of joining a site I might not use again. I received a confirmation number but saw nothing in my email to confirm, which is pretty much standard in the realm of online purchases. I clicked on the confirmation page to join, but my purchase was not applied to my account. Now I have lost the confirmation page and have no communication from The Shaver Shop via email. I've read a few negative reviews of the business. Can anyone speak for the reliability of their online responses and processing? Thank you.

Foley

Thank you for the response. I did receive word from Shaver Shop early this afternoon regarding my order, and just now another email to say the shaver has shipped. All good. I look forward to trying the new shaver.

Extra Information