Listing monitored by Shaver Shop

Sarah S.
Sarah S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, great range of products.

Love my new GHD and both of the women who assisted me in store were friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend checking them out.

Jia
JiaPerth, WA

Perfect

It’s easy to find what I want. The lady straight come to me to help out. She bring me to the product position.

callum hall
callum hallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

The staff were very helpful and accommodating we were given great advice and price for what we were looking for

Peter MacLean
Peter MacLeanPerth, WA

Fine service and quality products.

Fine quality range and helpful staff to ensure a pleasant shopping experience. Store immaculately presented and well stocked and staff well trained to provide product advice.

sean g.
sean g.Perth, WA

Succinct and helpful salesmanship

Terrific saleswoman. I've never bought a razor before, but she was able to clearly explain the differences between razors and recommend one to me based on what I was looking for.

Maria
MariaPerth, WA

This is perfect can't live without it:)

Quality of the produce is outstanding.
The best one I could ever ask for.
There where diffrent type of range to choose from. Good prices what's so ever.

Brandon F
Brandon FBrisbane

Staff at Logan Hyperdome store exceptional with product advice

Easy to find store in the shopping centre. Range of products available in-store limited due to COVID supply restrictions, but after discussing my actual requirements for use, the correct product was recommended for me to purchase (which aligned with reviews I had read and product research I did prior to visiting the store). Sales person (AM) was not pushy and was not interested in upselling me for further items that I didn't need at present. She was also well versed in product knowledge based on use of various products by her family members and partner. Would go back to same shop given customer service was excellent.

Badge
BadgePerth, WA

Great color

Store was in good location and easy to find. There where heaps to choose from and good range of special’s. Got my shaver home and set it up. Used it that day so much better than the old cheap rubbish I had.

Shaver Shop.Shaver ShopSend a private message

Jake from Newmarket makes everything so easy and effective

I bought an electric toothbrush. Jake knew every feature of every model. He was listening, helpful, polite and gave straight answers to questions. No pressure to spend more than needed. I gave me a case for free which was ver helpful. Jake was accommodating and had a positive mindset.
Thanks Jake

Leann
LeannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great over the phone service

Very satisfied with online/phone purchasing products received very promptly in the mail two days later, service was very very good

Date PurchasedJune 2022

Easy and fast transaction

Went there on my work break, was in and out in 5mins with the product I wanted. Friendly and accommodating staff

Dylan S
Dylan SSouthern and Hills, SA

Great customer service

Helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I was offered assistance straight away and Ashley helped me pick the right product for me.

Perfect

Very satisfied with the products and was very handy being able to feel the products in my own hands. Rhiannon was amazing!!!

Quite simple really

I loved the way the gadgets were laid out and functional to get a better comparison.
In fact I went to Shavershop first only to check out what I was after but returned later to buy as they had the best service ( and price).

Shaver Shop.Shaver ShopSend a private message

Miss selling of the product

I buy a product from shavers which cost me $199. When see a demo piece it work wonder because of its low noise. But actually the product having much more noise then the demo product. I went to shop and ask them to look into it they simply refuse by saying that the demo product is having low batterry that´s why having low noise. Where as i saw that demo product with same performance for three times before buying it. I have not ask for any refund but just ask for to look into it even for that they refuse.
And the dealing hand was there manger his name is HAYDON from Midland shopping center Shavers. I will never ever visit there again.
Such a shame.

Foleyasked
Shaver Shop

I don't buy shaving accessories often. If I need blades I go to Coles or Woolies. Today I decided to go electric and bought a Philips Series 5000 Wet/Dry shaver on sale from The Shaver Shop. I purchased it as a guest because I didn't see the point of joining a site I might not use again. I received a confirmation number but saw nothing in my email to confirm, which is pretty much standard in the realm of online purchases. I clicked on the confirmation page to join, but my purchase was not applied to my account. Now I have lost the confirmation page and have no communication from The Shaver Shop via email. I've read a few negative reviews of the business. Can anyone speak for the reliability of their online responses and processing? Thank you.

Foley

Thank you for the response. I did receive word from Shaver Shop early this afternoon regarding my order, and just now another email to say the shaver has shipped. All good. I look forward to trying the new shaver.

Erfan R.
Erfan R.asked

Hi,
Today I received an epilator ordered online from shavershop. When I opened the box, I noticed that the sticky tape on the edges is double, i.e. the first tape is alredy cut and another one has been used to cover it! I am afraid that it might be used before or maybe the shop sent me a returned one. What's your idea guys?

jeff
jeff

Im not sure, sorry

ABU
ABUasked
Physical store

I registered/joined and I was told I get $10 discount with my first purchase. But the promo code does not work, so I wrote to Shavershop 2 emails but no response yet. Can you please check and get back to me? As I am waiting to buy a clipper.

Get an answer from our members and Shaver Shop representatives