3.9

Overpriced products and such bad service at Shaver Shop Chatswood

Easy to find - product selection limited, really overpriced plus they work on commission because hard sell and i ended up buying an expensive really average product. NEVER EVER going back.

Store LocationChatswood

Don't buy from them - Awful customer service - no after sales support whatsoever

I bought online and after it didn't work for me I tried to exchange or return in the store. But store told me they can't accept the return as it is not a corporate branch and I have to look for that branch on the website. I don't know what that means and tried contacting by phone and email and no one replied and the product is now chucked in the bin. I will never buy from Shaver Shop and would advise everyone to keep away from such fraud company.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Helpful advice for online order

Rang Shaver Shop to discuss pros and cons of various clippers for home haircuts during the COVID-19 lock down. Had to hold for some time and was then switched to a store but the product advice received was helpful. Then ordered a Wahl cordless hair clipper online which arrived on time and has performed well.

Vironga

VirongaBrisbane

Poor Customer Service

VRV

VRVSydney, NSW

Horrible services

Placed the order online, paid, 9 days later nothing.
Called the office and the manager was non stop telling me the story how their stupid system works, even though I got the message and asked him to stop several times he kept going.
Conclusion: they didn’t have it in stock and nobody cared to send me any notification. You have to call and find out where your order is.
I will never buy from shavershop online again, completely unreliable with a broken system.

Yohan

YohanPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I recently purchased an electric razor that didnt quite meet what the product description stated.
I asked for a refund upon returning the product.
The refund was quick and without question.
My wife and i were very impressed with the level of customer service.
We have since told our friends and family about our great experience.
Would definitely recommend Shaver Shop going forward

Very good service.Thanks

Very helpful staff. They know their products and they give the correct advice. I will come back to buy again the products I need. They have everything you need for shaving.
Thanks very much!

Store LocationBelconnen ACT

Dishonest Burwood NSW Branch

Purchased a Oral b electric toothbrush from the Burwood NSW branch. Great product although price was different online to the instore price. This branch in general seems to mark up the prices from the advertised prices.

Tried to up sell by telling me the electric toothbrush I had picked up was for children. This was an adult tooth brush with adult head bristles. 1 star for dishonesty.

Purchased anyway as I only required the charger and not the electric toothbrush.

Store LocationBurwood NSW
Sapphirebluec

SapphirebluecNew South Wales

No communication

ManHunter

ManHunterSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience !

Lots of items on display
Nicely organized store
Friendly staff with knowledge of store
Stocks as with online store
Good shopping hours with 7 days a week open
Good brochure availability for store and items

Worst service ever

Tried to buy from their online store. Kept on getting error messages when I tried to buy the product.

E-mailed multiple times --> Nothing.

Tried to ring them --> Nothing.

Messaged them on FB --> Nothing.

And after reading the rest of these reviews, it really triggered me. I don't usually write reviews but seriously shame on these guys for disrespecting their customers who pay for products with their hard earned money.

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great shaver

I baught the braun series 8 shaver from this store..very happy after my 1st shave...excellent performance, and no rash ..great for very sensitive skin..
Thank you for recommending this one , very happy.

Store LocationHarbour town

Worst online experience. Never use!

Ordered on 19/04/2020. Took one whole week to get the item seemingly "Dispatched" on 28/04/2020.

Checked with post and the actual item was only posted on 5/5/2020. Worst / slowest service ever used.

I called their head office a million times. No answer/reply at all.

Do not buy from them. Avoid this.

Heavyduty A.

Heavyduty A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range - very bad customer service

Regardless of you telling them u want to spend $50 or $500 they'll show u the $200 wahl trimmer. Apparently bcz Wahl trimmers are exclusive to them. On top of that frustration, the sales rep was rubbing the WAHL trimmer on my face and not letting me browse other products, any other products I'll inquire about he picked em up and took them to the counter. Giving me a huge total amount, apparently trying to make me feel bad if I don't buy them. He nearly made me buy that WAHL trimmer (which dsnt even come with a proper warranty). But with his low move of grabbing another $400 worth of products by himself. I was LUCKY to get frustrated enough to leave the store.
I just need a frkn trimmer dude......

Store LocationShaver Shop Chadstone
mjpss

mjpssTownsville

Very poor service

Order a product, support Australian business i thought, month later no delivery, rang they hung up on me, eventually got refund through paypal. Thank god for paypal. Lots of spam emails, but no product. No communication. Never again.
If you dont have a product dont sell it.

jad

jadWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst online experience I have ever encountered

I ordered a 6 in 1 rechargeable trimmer with their online store. I wasn't that worried about the item taking a long time to be delivered, but when they sent a cheaper item instead that was worth less than half the price I paid, I tried to contact them with several calls and emails that went completely unanswered even after several weeks. would 100% not recommend anyone risk their hard-earned money buying from these scammers.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
AY

AY

Shocking customer service!

They totally forgot about my order and got posted only after i rang. Promised express post but was sent through regular post. Will never buy from them again. Absolutely shocking!

Terrible customer support

Kath P.

Kath P.

Outstanding service!

Needed to return an unsuitable gift. No receipt and purchased months ago at another store. No problems, Jessicas service was outstanding, issue resolved. Will be shopping here for Christmas gifts.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationWaurn Ponds

No customer service

No communucation, waited 1 hour on the phone and no answer. I have bought it 10 days ago a hair dryer. Still waiting for it. I will not shop online again until their call centre is back to normal. Recommend you to call them before buying any product