• Incentivised Review Yes (12%) · No (88%)

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Surprise Surprise

if it was not for Dee the sales person at Belrose who I spoke to on the phone prior to visiting the store I would never have known how good you stores are....Fantastic

Store LocationBelrose

Smashbie

SmashbieSydney, NSW

Happy with Shaver Shop

I have purchased a few items from Shaver Shop online and they are quick to dispatch.

I recently made a purchase which had an issue, but they promptly fixed it and sent it out.

Happy with Shaver Shop online.

Geof

GeofVictoria

not interested in warranty

Braun series9 shaver head fell apart after 8 mths - took it back to Shaver shop who said there was no warranty on heads and I would have to purchase a new head ($75). I did - but also contacted Braun who sent me a new head! The Geelong Shaver shop were just not interested. I can't complain about the Braun after sales service though.

Store LocationGeelong Shaver Shop

If I could rate lower I would

My shaver stopped working and my emails were completely ignored

$240 for nothing, I am truly disappointed in this shop

Please save yourself the headache of dealing with this company

I never will again

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

RATING

Very good service in store and online orders doing business is great it's why I rated shaver shop 10/10 my order online I purchased I got it very next day fast delivery

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Never received order

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Bad shopping experience

Shaver Shop in Westpoint Shopping Centre Blacktown NSW 2148
Bad shopping experience, I suggest everyone don't go to this shop.
Stay away from the bad shop to save your life.
Let the bad shop close down.

Store LocationShaver Shop in Westpoint Shopping Centre Blacktown NSW 2148

laura l.

laura l.Gilmore 2905, ACT

no communication / information

My order was shipped to a different store from which I chose- which was further from where I live. I was not informed about it, until I had arrive at the store I SELECTED. They really need to update their website and give confirmation emails about WHERE the package is located. The only thing I received was a text saying my package had been delivered. Where? IDK. When I had called customer service they had not picked up on multiple occasions, mind you this is during their cs open hours.

Navman

NavmanSydney

Excellent Service!!

I've used Shaver Shop for over 20 years, bought a few electric shavers from different stores, lots of cans of Shaver Guard, always polite friendly service, knowledgeable, competitive pricing and not pushy. I can't comment on having to deal with them in terms of warranty or returns, but overall very happy with them and to keep using them.

Store LocationRobina Town Centre QLD
G & R

G & RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little store

Great setup for a small store, good shop front, good displays inside store. You're free to pick up and look over products. All boxes kept out the back, removing a cluttered look.
Variety was better than I expected, - everything and more
Bought 2 products, given really comprehensive demo, wasn't rushed, no hard sell. The staff really knows his products

Store LocationLoganholme, Pacific Highway, Shailer Park

Piyush Patel

Piyush PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong product

I purchased Brau Shaver 5140S Series 5 on boxing day from Narre Warren Shaver shop. I have been told Seriut 5 is good for my uses but after used this product it took me about 40 mints for shave( after trim). I went back to store and explained about this and they have admitted that this is our mistake to sold wrong product but we can't refund or exchange this product as i need to deal with Brau directly. As a customer it is very disappointing with their unprofessional service. Never ever go to this store in future. also they the store manager is very rude.

Store LocationShaver Shop Fountain Gate Narre Warren 3805

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't honour warranty of replaced product, claimed they had no record

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationOnline, returned to Lonsdale St

Jane

Jane

Perfect!

I like this shop. I found the product that I want $200 cheaper than any other store with a $100 cashback. Very Very fast Shipment. I highly recommend Shaver shop!

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Clueless

Ordered online, recieved WRONG product within about a week. Contacted via email. 2 weeks later, still no response. Called customer service and was advised "sry been busy, will express post out correct item with return satchel for 1st item". 1 week later, no item. Called AGAIN, "Sry, no record of your item or call". Mac Square store should be closed down or hire smarter monkeys.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy

Always buy from them always click and collect. Never had any issue with the staff and the goods. Price is always good. Will definitely come back again. Very Happy Customer.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Faulty product and no refund or replacement

An expensive electric toothbrush from Shaver Shop died after only 5 months. Their response has been useless, no refund or replacement after many tries by me and now no replies to my emails. Terrible service.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Nick

Nick

Click and Collect service is horrible

Placed a click and collect order. Was passing the store (to be fair I had not received a collect confirmation) they had the item I had ordered on the shelf. Seemed too hard for the person at the store to deal with. They told me they could not see my order. Next day I get told they don't have stock to fulfill the order. Went back to the store and the 2 of the item were still on the shelf. No explanation given. Had to go to another store to collect. Online assistance via Facebook was very good to be fair but overall the experience was horrendous.

Ibrar B

Ibrar BAU

Fraud - sold me braun epilator over black friday. Gave me tracking number that does not even work. It was shipment information received from australia post for fee days and now tracking number is gone out if radar. We are in mid December and item is still not here. They happily took my money. Send them email but no reply.

Lora

LoraSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service plus

Purchased Braun shaver series 9 and shaver arrived promptly in excellent packaging. Always happy to deal with ShaverShop both Online store and physical outlets. Products are top class and sell at great prices. Happy to recommend ShaverShop.

h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

Huge range of products available! I was after some middle-range clippers for my son and partners thick hair. The team member in store helped me in finding some which met our needs whilst not spending unnecessary dollars on features we wouldn't use. No pushy sales tactics. There for the customer.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome